Yours, Forever

By AuthorIris_xx

She was his motivation. Madison Connor, the only woman he had ever loved, the woman he had hurt, the woman he... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chalter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Epilogue

Chapter 120

9.9K 244 7
By AuthorIris_xx

"Hello, mother." Damien smiled ruefully, his arms wide as he embraced Mrs Connor, and she dutifully fell into his warm hug.

"Son..." She began, "You look so good and strong already. How are you doing?" She queried with a raised brow, and Damien chuckled all the more.

"I'm doing fine, as you can see, thanks to Madison." He finished with a wink, and the pretty older woman laughed heartily.

"Come in, come in," Damien said again, his hands outstretched as he led her into his modest abode.

Kissing her on both cheeks, he allowed her to wander in and turned to face the rest of Madison's family.

Her father, brothers and their spouses were all present tonight for the reunion party and from the look of things, there was going to be a full house.

However, Damien reveled in it. He was more than happy that they'd all honored the invitation, and knowing that this dinner event would usher in many more to come, his eyelids twinkled as another waning idea flickered into his thoughts.

"Hello, brother." Micheal, Madison's immediate elder brother, greeted, his hands stretching out for a handshake which Damien accepted all too quickly.

Replying to his greetings and talking to the pretty lady by his side, Damien then talked to Mason and Mr Connor.

At long last, they finished exchanging pleasantries, and just when he thought he could go back into the mansion, he saw the approaching figure of Gina, Madison's best friend.

She was smiling erratically at him, and her arms were spread out; Damien pulled the young lady into a warm embrace as they exchanged pleasantries.

"I had no idea you were coming too." He exclaimed, his brows raised.

"Well, Madison invited me, and considering I'm family, I knew I had to come too."

"Family? You're more than family. I don't know what to say right now, but I'll be eternally grateful to you for keeping Madison company during her hard times and...."

"It's okay." Gina interrupted him, a sigh escaping her lips as she continued, "I'm so happy for you and Madison too. She deserves all this, and this reunion with her family will probably mean the world to her. I certainly know that."

Nodding in agreement, Damien took a step backwards, affording the lady ample time to step into the elegantly furnished room, and as he locked the door, he heard her ask.

"Where's Madison, though?"

"Oh, she's still dressing, I suppose. Come, let's make ourselves comfortable before she comes." Damien urged, leading Gina to the wine bar, and she agreed all too quickly.

Picking a champagne bottle and pouring the contents into two wine glasses, Damien handed over a glass to Gina. As their cups clinked, he used the minimum opportunity to look around the seemingly full living room.

He spotted his mother talking with Madison's mother, and they seemed to be having a very nice conversation because their lips were stretched into a wide smile, and the sight had Damien's chest tightening.

Dragging his gaze away, his lids settled on Mason, who was talking to Alvarez. Micheal was with Mr Connor, and the rest of the visitors just seemed to be par-ambling about and having a good time.

The maids were at work already setting the large dining table, and the glimmers of lightening from the chandelier highlighted every single corner of the room, making the whole place look heavenly.

With some cool R & B songs playing in the background and taking a sip of wine, Damien marveled at how everything and everyone seemed to be at ease with each other.

Who would have thought that this would happen one day? The Connors and Daniels were in one room, talking and conversing without any ounce of hate or anger.

It was surreal, and for a moment, Damien closed his eyes, wanting to wake up if everything was just a dream, but it wasn't.

He'd given up his revenge plan. Every idea he'd harbored within him had all vanished into thin air, and it was all because of her.

Madison Connor. His woman and the love of his life.

With every day they spent in each other's arms, Damien was getting to know and love her more.

He...

"Hey, look, Madison's here," Gina announced, her calm voice breaking through Damien's straying thoughts. Blinking for the umpteenth time, he followed the lady's outstretched hands.

She was pointing at someone. Someone who was...

"Fuck!" Damien exclaimed, his right palm going to his mouth to cover it as his jaw dropped open.

Fuck! He couldn't take his eyes off the serene and enchanting beauty in front of him.

With her curves on full display, the simple but classy green-colored gown doing justice to her shining skin tone, he couldn't help, but eye fuck Madison even from where he was standing.

She was walking down the stairs slowly, and as everybody stared at her in awe, Damien kept reminding himself that she was his.

He didn't believe how; he didn't even understand it. But this gorgeous woman was his, and he was never letting go.

Till death do him part.

.......

Madison had no words to explain how she was currently feeling.

The blush rising up her cheeks didn't do enough job of showing just how excited she was at the moment.

The second she'd appeared from the hallway straight to the stairs, she'd felt the stares of everyone in the living room on her, and goosebumps arose all over her skin.

One particular stare bored a hole in her flesh, and the gaze scorching hot; Madison swallowed heavily as she began to walk down the stairs.

"You look so stunning, my love." Damien's voice filtered across the room, and Madison's jaw widened into a heartfelt smile when he approached her.

"Thank you." She added, "I'm happy you like the dress."

"Happy? That's an understatement. I fucking love the dress. You look gorgeous in it. So beautiful and so mine."

"Damien, it's only but a simple dinner dress. Stop making it look like more than just that."

"Whatever it is, well I can't wait to tear it off you tonight." He grumbled, whispering in her ears, and instinctively Madison's thighs clenched.

Swallowing heavily, as a shiver of pleasure coursed through her, she cleared her throat and ambled her face straightforward, trying to dispel images of Damien doing just what he'd said later when the night was over.

In as much as she felt excited at the prospect of sleeping with him after all these years, she was still scared because she had little or no idea about carnal knowledge anymore.

How would he react when she told him that she'd never slept with any other man apart from him and that she had lost the feeling of being sexually active?

She couldn't bring herself to tell him this, and that's why she'd always waved off topics about them sleeping with each other or getting intimate these last few days or weeks since they'd started living together.

He respected her opinions and gave her the much-needed space she asked for, but Madison knew it wouldn't last for long.

Especially these past few days... He'd hinted at being more intimate with her, and he'd shown it in his actions.

Besides, he was more than strong and fit now, as he'd already healed perfectly well, and so he was more than willing to diffuse the sexual tension brewing between them.

"What's in your mind, sweetheart?" Damien asked abruptly, tearing her away from her thoughts and dragging her face away from the room to his eyes; Madison's jaw dropped slowly when their gazes clashed with each other's.

He was staring at her lustfully and with a burning desire that made her hot. All of a sudden, it also felt like they were just the ones in the room, and if they had their way, they both would be...

"Hello... lovebirds." Someone nearby called out, clearing his throat simultaneously, coughing slightly and fanning herself with her hands despite the well-conditioned cool atmosphere; Madison shot a glance at the intruder.

It was Micheal, and he shot her a knowing wink before moving forward and dragging her away from Damien's hold, much to her disappointment.

"Micheal... I... Damien..." She started to say, but before she could finish her sentence, Damien's mother appeared with some maids, and then she announced, calling the attention of everyone in the room.

"Dinner is ready. Everyone should please come to the table."

As Damien's mother made that announcement, Madison looked back at Damien, trying to free herself from Micheal's tight grip but he wasn't letting go.

She wanted to walk with Damien, but Micheal was hell-bent on not letting her go.

"Micheal, leave me. I have to...."

"It's time for dinner, isn't it? Let's get on with dinner then, and Madison, will you shut up."

Everyone in the room burst into laughter watching them, and Madison could only blush embarrassedly, her gaze still on Damien.

However, he didn't make any effort to rescue her, raising his glass instead and following them from behind whilst they all walked to the lavishly decorated dining table.

.......

Thanks for reading. 💕

P.S- It's 7 chapters till the end of Yours Forever (a.k.a Fated To Love You Forever). Is anyone excited about the ending? What are your thoughts so far? The comment section is open, and I would love to know. 😊

Love - Author Iris.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 6.7K 40
A Featured Wattpad Romance, Wattpad New Adult, and Wattpad Psychological Novel (triggering romance) **November 3, 2019: 1st place Winner of romance c...
384K 12.7K 46
"You have beautiful eyes, I'd love to be lost in them." He said with a soft smile on his face. "Has that line worked for every female?" "Maybe it h...
20.5M 346K 42
#1 Teen Fiction | #1 Young Adult | #1 Romance "We all need someone to drive us mad." - The Wombats. He stared arrogantly down at me, a smirk plaste...
9.8M 250K 36
After surviving a tsunami together, art collector Genevieve and CEO Tristan face endless hurdles back home in the shape of vengeful exes and dark fam...