Hitorijime My Hero

By goldfishwithadhd

Art nor characters are mine. Cover colored by @Reii-Chaan Lowkey my favorite anime More

Teacher's Pet
House vs Home
Extra Credit
"Mom"
New Place
Where I Belong
Meadow
Drawing
Father...
Want Me
I Love You
Leave
Little Helper
Marry Me
Bonding Time
New Guy
Aftermath
Enough
Back to School
Fight
Welcome Back
Again
Family
Christmas Eve
Break Winter Break
Crash
Awake
Birds
Art Show
๐ŸŽˆ10.5K + 1 year๐ŸŽˆ
Like Before
College?
๐ŸŽตSpecial Chapter 1๐ŸŽต
๐Ÿ˜ฌSo...๐Ÿ˜ฌ
Kiss it Better
Failed Date
Ice Cream
Graduation
Call Me Mom
Paint
๐Ÿ˜‚Special Chapter 2 (Memes)๐Ÿ˜‚
Birthday
Falling in Love
Move
Balcony
๐ŸŽ‰2-20k?!?!?!๐ŸŽ‰
His Happiness is Mine
๐Ÿ“–Small Update๐Ÿ“–
Change
Wedding
Grooms
๐ŸŽƒHalloween Special๐ŸŽƒ
Love
๐ŸŽChristmas Special๐ŸŽ
Finals
Sick Day
Back to Work
๐Ÿ’•Valentine's Day Special๐Ÿ’•
Final Result
๐Ÿ‘‹Hand(s) Reveal๐Ÿ‘‹
Kids?
Nightmares
I'm Here
Anger
[Opening Up]
Reunited
Serious Talk
Plus One

๐ŸŽŠ 2 Years!! ๐ŸŽŠ

187 10 3
By goldfishwithadhd

Hi everyone!!

I can't believe it has been two years since I started this fanfic and am lucky enough to have such a supportive community. On January 17th, 2021 I started writing this to help cope and escape from my life. I had no idea it would get to be as popular as it is and for it to go on for so long. Without all of your support I am able to get here, because I honestly don't think I could have gone on for 24 months without everyone's kind and supportive comments. There are many times that I go back and read comments from all the chapters and they make me smile and laugh.

I asked on my conversations board for ways to celebrate the milestone and the replies were amazing and wholesome ideas; however, I don't think that I could live up to the request. The writing prompts were amazing but worried that I wouldn't do them justice with the time I had to complete them, but will keep them in mind for future chapters. What I can give you is a bunch of memes about the fiction! :)

And...I made a HMH playlist for all of you!

It is on Spotify with the name "HMH" and the account name is the same as the one I have on here "B🐝"!

Thank you all so much for 2 years of amazing support and loving/funny comments. I will try my very best to publish a chapter once a month! If I could give all of you a hug I would! I'm not sure how I can show my love and appreciation for you guys so I hope this will do. All of you guys are so important to me and I am so lucky to have you as my readers!

Lots of love!
~🐝

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 182 19
Cover art by me. Hinata has a crush on Komaeda, who seems quite oblivious to this. Oh, and He's a superhero.
50.5K 3.1K 32
two broken๐Ÿ’” soul. different life still connected to each other ๐Ÿ’š what will happen when they will meet โค #yizhan Cover picture is made by me All s...
17.5K 299 8
A steamy oneshot yaoi short story featuring Kageyama Tobio and Hinata Shouyo from the manga Haikyuu. WARNING: This fanfiction has explicit gay inter...
14.2K 411 13
okay *inhales* Hi! is tim again if new then welcome to my story i am on a quest to spread bxb fanfiction of adored anime boys this is a BxB no lik...