The Package

Galing kay 1Up0Down

Honey's expecting a package.. but instead she got Syd.. Higit pa

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
Epilogue
Not An Update

14

6.1K 286 87
Galing kay 1Up0Down

December 17th
omniscient

"Honey baby!" Honey heard from downstairs, making her jump up from bed. She made her way downstairs to see Mella standing at the door, frowning she picked up a pillow from the couch and threw it at her.

"Stop calling me that." She insisted, Mella giggled. "It's 1, your boo boo bear ain't off yet." She pointed out, Honey shrugged. "She supposed to be coming to Tray's game with me today." Honey yawned, Mella hummed.

"Mhm, and how the boys like their new step parent?"

"You're a fucking fool." Honey could do nothing but laugh as Mella joined. "She is not their step parent, and I don't think Damien likes her, Tray's warming up." She explained, Mella scoffed.

"Damien jealous ass don't like nobody that got your attention, only reason he like Craig cause Craig buy him shit and give him money." Mella shook her head. "Gold digging ass." Honey shook her head with a chuckle.

"He is his sisters brother."

"I am not a gold digger. I just want somebody who can match my fly." Honey shrugged, she hummed. "And that's Craig or Sin?"

"Stop calling her that, it's Saint."

"Girl your boo ain't no damn Saint, you should hear how she talks to that lil puppy she got. Horrible ass parent." Mella shook her head, Honey chuckled.

"I can already hear it, she doesn't know how to talk to anyone. It's sick. I see you and Nico been getting closer.." Honey smirked, Mella hummed. "Mhm, he a dope boy and shit." She smiled, Honey scoffed.

"Girl, as long as a nigga ain't doing that dope boy shit around me I'm cool."

"Girl Craig be all up through here—."

"—He fixes cars, he probably is a dope boy but I already told him I don't like that. I will call the police so fast. Don't bring that shit into my home." Honey shook her head, Mella chuckled.

"Since Sin's friends sell drugs... you don't.."

"She's a truck driver."

"And on the weekends?"

"She's over here touching all on me." She replied, Mella hummed. "I'm just saying, maybe she a retired dope dealer. She got all that money to buy your spoiled ass whatever you want."

"She drives truck, Me. They get paid loads for that shit."

"Have you asked her how long she's been driving?" She asked, Honey shook her head. "All I'm saying is you never know." Mella shrugged, Honey sighed. "She would've mentioned it, she's really honest and straightforward about whatever."

"Mhm, so why haven't she asked you to be her girl?"

"She thinks I'm fucking with Craig."

"But you are?" Mella raised an eyebrow. "Not how I fuck with her, he give me head every now and then, feed me, and disappear—."

"—she ain't no different, gave you head once, feeds you every time y'all see each other which is every blue moon, and then disappears." Mella reminded her, she rolled her eyes.

"You're knee deep girl, I support you hella, but let Sin know I'll fuck her up." She stated, Honey chuckled. "You're right, I don't know what the fuck is wrong with me. She's like Craig, just in a different skin." Honey shrugged, Mella shook her head.

"No, that's not what I was saying."

"She told me she has feelings for me." Honey mumbled, Mella gasped. "Girl! Wasn't it obvious Gi? Y'all already look like a couple from the outside looking in." Mella stated, she chuckled.

"Did you tell her back?"

"No, I feel like it's too early. We only known each other a month." She shook her head. "People realize they like someone in a day, Honey. I don't get your point."

"I don't either, I just don't wanna rush. Everything's so nice with her, I don't wanna fuck this up." Honey huffed, Mella chuckled.

"Boo you're so deep."

"How can I not be, I really like her mean ass." She stated, hearing a horn outside. She got up and made her way to the door, glancing at the clock.

"That's her?"

"Mhm." She hummed, opening the door for Syd who took a minute to come in. "Yo." She spoke coming in, giving Honey a hug.

"What you doing here so early?" She asked, closing the door behind Syd as she followed her to the couch. "I went in at 12, got off at 12:30." She explained, sighing as she took off her jacket.

"Where's my man?" Mella asked Syd, who shook her head. "Hello to you too, rude ass." She spoke, Honey chuckled along with Mella.

"That's not what I asked you."

"Mella don't start with me."

"Or what? You can't turn the volume down now." She pointed out, Syd ignored her. "He play at 7?"

"Mhm."

"You hungry?" She asked, Mella shook her head while Honey laughed. "No, I ate earlier."

"He fed you, huh?"

Honey nodded, being satisfied with the fact that she didn't say her boyfriend. "What y'all eat? And if you say Bahama Breeze—."

"—some place over there by his job." Honey cut her off, she hummed. "Why you hang up on me last night?"

"You was doin all that snoring, had me jealous and shit." Syd stated, Honey rolled her eyes. "Whatever helps you sleep better at night."

"You."

"That's cute." Mella stated, getting her phone out she began to call Nico. "Why do I see her face and not yours too, I thought y'all was homies, y'all supposed to be hand and hand everywhere y'all go." She ranted off as he answered the FaceTime call, both syd and honey chuckled.

"What y'all doing for Christmas?" Syd asked Honey, she shrugged. "Nothing planned, why?"

"I wanna book a cabin up there in the mountains and stay for a few days, make it an adventure for you and the boys. Y'all bougie ass need to be out in the wilderness and shit."

"Girl we are not bougie, and when are you talking about doing this?" Honey asked, jumping for joy in the inside. "We can leave Saturday morning."

"I gotta call off for next week."

"So that's a yes or no?"

"Yeah." Honey gave in. "Good, and don't pack no damn dress. Your ass gone freeze."

"Ima just wear your clothes, I need to look fabulous." Honey stated, Syd shook her head while getting up. "Whatever girl." She stated, making her way to the bathroom.

"Y'all are so cute it's annoying." Mella rolled her eyes, Honey chuckled. "I'm team Sin, kids gone be tall as hell." She stated, Honey scoffed.

"Girl, I'm not having no kids. Tray and Damien are enough."

"Girl bye, you do everything else for her, if she wanted kids your ass would be at the surrogacy center in a heartbeat." She said, Honey smirked. "Girl please, don't nobody want that girl."

"What you just tell me?"

"I know what I said but I changed my mind." Honey shrugged, Mella scoffed. "You think about that girl 24/7, you haven't changed shit."

"Well at least you know, can't get enough of her ass." Honey admitted, Mella giggled. "Ouuuuuu, somebody's got a crush!" Nico teased, shocking both Honey and Mella. "I forgot he was on the phone!"

"Girl, look at him ear hustling. He probably talk too much." Honey stated, Nico chuckled. "I do, and I'm telling Sin—."

"—no, you gonna let my girl confess her love on her own." Mella mugged the camera, Nico chuckled. "All it takes is a text."

"Nico."

"Alright, hurry up though. Tired of Sin ass being online all the time, she don't got shit better to do." He mentioned the game, Honey shook her head.

"Where you at? I'm not about to third wheel with them."

"Ima send you the lo."

"Bet, see you later girl." Mella kissed her cheek, grabbing her purse she went for the door. Honey stood and made her way upstairs and flopped down on her bed, Syd joined a few minutes later.

"Let's get a nap in before I go and get Damien."

"Bet."

~

"Syd." Honey groaned, Syd hummed in response, not bothering to open her eyes. "Let me up." She insisted, Syd groaned and let go of her, reaching in her sweats as she massaged herself out.

"Stop looking at me like that before we not make it to this game." Syd stated, Honey's heart rate picked up as she stared at the bump in Syd's pants. "Whatever." She mumbled, going to the closet.

Syd got up and went to the bathroom, shutting the door behind herself. Honey waited a few seconds before she tiptoed over and carefully put her ear against the door.

Listening closely she heard a low grunt, making her bite her lip as she listened to the sound of Syd humming lightly. Then there was a pissing noise, but it didn't sound as if she was standing, which made her roll her eyes.

Why the fuck would I think she actually had a dick? The strap must've been too loose against her clit or something

She made her way back to the closet and began to get dressed, dismissing the thoughts as she found an outfit. After Syd came out the bathroom, she went in and started the shower.

After she was showered and dressed, they made their way downstairs to Syd's truck. "Somebody slept good."

"If only you knew."

~

At the game, Honey gave Damien Tray's bag to take to him while her and Syd found good seats. Once Tray locked eyes with Honey he instantly relaxed as she smiled at him.

"Here you go buttering him up and shit."

"Shut up, he's still going to do well."

"Shit I hope so, if not then I'm on his ass for the rest of the night." Syd admitted, Honey shook her head. "You're so mean." Honey told her, she nodded.

"I've heard."

It was a while before the game started, and when it did. Of course Damien took his spot and began recording his little brother. Tray started off sloppy at first turning the ball over twice to which he got subbed out, Syd watched closely at the kid who sat on the bench and watched the game until the 2 minute mark where he got back in.

He pressed up on D, getting a few steals which resulted into 2 layups for him an assist. The second quarter started and he played the entire half, Syd could tell he was tired which made her shake her head.

"He tired as fuck, bout to fall out." She pointed out as he made his way to the locker room, Honey glanced over at her, she glanced back. "What?"

"You thirsty?"

"Nah, I'm good." She stated, Honey nodded and got up, making her way to concessions. The teams came back out at the 3 minute mark, and Syd made her way down to talk to Tray's coach.

"You wouldn't mind if I stepped out and gave him a few pointers would you?"

"Go ahead, the boys slacking." The coach said, Syd nodded and grabbed a ball, making her way over to Tray.

"What's up man." He gave her a small head nod, a frown on his face. "What you doing here?"

"Came to watch you, I don't like what I see either."

"Man—."

"—listen man, get out your head. You're doing fine. You turn the ball over, hustle to get it back. Everybody makes mistakes lil dude, what matters is what you do to fix it. What's the point in wasting your time with this shit if you not gonna get better?"

"I am—."

"—then play like it, get out your head and play. Show em you a dog. Show em where your heart at man." She nudged his shoulder, he nodded. "And you're shooting too flat, shoot up. Work on it real quick." She insisted, giving him a ball as he shot up, hitting the front of the rim.

"Put a lil strength on it.." She got his rebound and passed it back, he did so, making it. "Off the dribble, rip hard, get somewhere with your dribble, pull up." She instructed, taking the ball before motioning for him to do as she said.

He snatched the ball and ripped through, stepping into his one dribble pull up as he missed the shot. "We'll work on it more, for now just keep trying."

Once the clock hit, Syd put the ball back and pat Tray's shoulder. "You got this." And with that she made her way back to the bleachers, sitting at the bottom in his sight.

The game started back and Tray was a complete animal, getting steals and going all the way for the AND1, shooting 100% at the line. He glanced over at Syd, she motioned for him to shoot higher and he nodded while getting back on D.

"She a wizard or something?" Damien asked Honey who just shrugged. "I guess she used to play ball."

"Maybe she can teach Tray some things, get him out his head."

The game continued, the opposite team scored which led to them tying up at 30. Tray walked the ball up, asking for a screen as he acted as if he was gonna use it but then rejected it and split the defenders, driving for a high floater off the glass.

"She definitely a wizard." Damien stated, a timeout was called and Tray made his way to the bench, waving Syd over a few seconds later. She jogged across the court and began giving him more instructions, talking to the coach a bit before she whispered something in Tray's ear and pointed at Honey.

Tray nodded.

After the buzzer went off, Syd went back to her spot and watched the game. Whatever she said to Tray was clearly 'Shoot The Ball' since he pulled up everytime he was open.

He made 2 3 pointers in a matter of seconds, having Damien in the bleachers going crazy. Tray got a sub and sat out until the last minute of the 4th quarter.

Syd had also joined that huddle and put a little something in his ear. The opposite team was up 1, 51-50 and the coach instructed for Tray to hold a ball and call a play at the last 12 seconds.

So he stood at the corner by Syd, listening to what she was saying as the time slowly went down. Once the clock hit 13 seconds he began to move, swinging the ball he cut through the middle and screened for the big man, once the big got the ball he sprinted around the opposite and came off the other screen and caught the ball.

He did a shot fake, causing the boy from the opposite team to jump as he dribbled and side stepped, taking the shot, the boy fell into him, knocking him down as the ball fell through the net and the buzzer went off.

The home section of the bleachers went crazy along with the bench, each one of his teammates crowded him, the big picking him up as they all surrounded him.

Syd glanced back at Honey who stood shocked, winking at her Syd clapped and made her way over to the coach.

~

"Ayo! That was wild! My lil brother the goat for real!" Damien yelled, sprinting around the parking lot with Tray behind him, Syd chuckled while walking side by side with Honey.

"What did you tell him?" She asked, Syd glanced down at her. "I told him to be a dog, believe in himself." She shrugged, Honey raised an eyebrow.

"That's all?"

"Yeah."

"What'd you tell him when you pointed to me?"

"That you were here to support him, and by him playing like shit, he was wasting your time and money." She said bluntly, Honey shook her head.

"Well I appreciate you for that, he has no one to talk to him when it comes to this. Lord knows I'm completely lost nearly every game." Honey shook her head, Syd chuckled.

"You're too soft on his ass, need to put that big ass foot down." Syd told her, she scoffed. "Your feet bigger than mine, size 13."

"Thank God, that's 4 1/2 inches added." She stated, Honey furrowed her eyebrows. "I'll believe it when I see it." She challenged, Syd chuckled.

"Honey baby..?"

"Yeah?"

"You want me to end up with an indecent exposure charge?" She asked, Honey shrugged. "I want you to stop lying.

Syd shook her head, remembering that she had nothing to prove to her. "You keep thinking I'm lying, til you crying telling me it won't fit." She stated, Honey bit her lip.

"Whatever, Sydney."

~

"Why do you have clothes in your truck?"

"Cause I'm bout to stay over?" Syd replied, Honey hummed. "Mhm." She stated, making her way downstairs while Syd just shook her head and sighed.

She went into the bathroom and glanced around at the soap, nodding in acceptance. She grabbed her clothes and made her way into the bathroom, shutting the door behind herself.

After Syd's shower, she made her way downstairs to see Damien and Tray on 2k, inhaling the spices that were coming from the kitchen, she smirked.

"You remember the last time we were like this?" Syd asked, leaning into Honey as she stood with a glass of wine, staring into space as the food behind her cooked.

"Nah, must've been somebody else." Honey replied, Syd smacked her lips. "Here you go with this shit."

"Yeah, here I go." She rolled her eyes. "What's the problem with me talking to someone else, if I was, shit you doing the same thing." Syd pointed out, Honey shrugged.

"I don't care."

"Of course you don't, I'm not even gone argue with you." She shook her head, leaving the kitchen with Honey behind her. "Let me do you a big favor, and stay out ya' way. Let you do you because whatever you do is cool—."

"—it is, I told you that before. Stop acting like you don't know what's going on." She stated, closing the door so the boys couldn't hear her, Syd glared up at her.

Her pupils enlarged as an unreadable expression plastered across her face. "Stand on your words, girl." She nodded, the teapot begging to boil over as she slid her pants back on.

Shaking her head as she mumbled things to herself. "All that damn mouth." Honey shook her head. "And ima do what the fuck I want with it, problem?" Yeah cause why isn't it between my legs?

"Whatever Sydney."

"Mhm, let it be that." Syd nodded, grabbing her phone, watch, and keys. She slipped her sweatshirt on before bumping past Honey. She made her way downstairs, going straight to the door with a mug on her face.

"What's wrong with her?" Damien asked as she left out, Honey sighed. "I made her mad, she'll cool off." She shrugged, Damien nodded and resumed the game.

"Food will be ready in a bit."

~

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

923 33 17
New description again! Have a good day and stay hydrated- Karma :) This story is discontinued sorry!
36K 1.4K 7
Sequel to my book: Her Sister.
266K 8.9K 39
Book two of the Bound 2 series.
50.1K 3K 51
The sequel..