29

later that day

"You'll let me fuck you with a butt plug?" Syd asked Honey, rubbing her butt as they lay in bed, wrapped around each other. "What?"

"Will you—."

"—please don't repeat that, why would you wanna play with my ass?" Honey asked, Syd shrugged. "You don't like that idea?"

"You're ignoring my question."

"Because I just want to."

"You got a butt fetish?"

"I got a you fetish, I need to experience every part of you." Syd admitted, Honey hummed. "So you gone answer or what?"

"No, why would I?"

"Experiencing new shit."

"Girl no, you've experienced enough." She shook her head, Syd smacked her lips. "Come on, I want you to be the first." Syd insisted.

"And why is that?"

"Because you my first serious relationship in a while, and I wanna try shit with you." She shrugged. "What's a while?"

"Like 4 years."

"You just running girls away huh?" Honey asked, she chuckled lightly. "Not really, it's more of girls running me away. You my first actual woman."

"You're 27, just getting into a real relationship. I don't know if I should be worried or what."

"Shit should you, I treat you well don't I?"

"Whenever you don't have an attitude."

"Even when I have one, you make me wanna knock ya' ass out sometimes." Syd told her. "And why don't you?"

"Because I'm not that person anymore, I been working on controlling myself. It seems like I just get more triggered, only thing that helps is separation."

"You don't separate, you just act like I'm not here."

"Which is better than leaving, cause whenever I calm down ima miss ya' lil annoying ass." She stated, Honey blushed. "I am not annoying."

"You're hella annoying."

"Girl, fuck you."

"You just did." She reminded her, Honey sighed. "You working tomorrow?"

"Nah, I quit." She replied, Honey raised an eyebrow. "For what?"

"I'm bout to start my own company and put the guys on." She spoke, Honey slightly frowned. "You know what you're doing?"

"Of course, I've been doing this for almost a decade now."

"When you say almost, how long is that?"

"7 years, girl." She replied. "Before that?"

"Shit, I was broke as hell. Fresh out of school and shit." She stated, Honey hummed. "So you've just always been a truck driver?"