15

syd pov
December 20th

"Yo, ya' girl been looking for you." Nico told me, I mugged the camera. "That ain't my girl." I replied, he chuckled. "What shawty even do?"

"She tripped because I had spare clothes in my truck, shit I always do." I stated, he nodded in agreement because he knew. "She started tripping on that wrong person shit, so I told her I was gonna dip cause she was already pissing me off."

"She followed me upstairs talking bout, I don't know why you acting like you ain't know what this was or whatever the fuck she said, it took everything in me not to smack the dog shit out her." I reminisced, getting angry at the memory.

"Her ass almost brought Sin out." He stated, laughing at me while I lay in bed, mad. "I swear she was standing at the gates ready, I wanted to beat her ass so bad." I admitted, he shook his head.

"Too abusive man, why you ain't just take it out on the pussy?"

"She act so fucking shy when I touch her, I don't need her acting like a fucking virgin cause I'm rubbing on her. I don't fuck with that cause I know as soon as the nigga come her legs wide open, no hesitation."

"You think they fucking?"

"I know they are. I don't know what I was tryna do, but clearly it ain't work." I shook my head, he chuckled. "Shit it did, her ass always buggin me bout where you at. I started to give her ya' lo."

"I asked her to come out here with me, she told me yeah. She gone be mad I came without her but I needed to get the fuck away from her, I'm straight on her bro." I nodded, he sighed, knowing I wasn't lying.

"Damn man, y'all would've been cute too. You finally got a bitch who ain't ratchet, just a tad bit delusional but she hella bougie." He said, I shook my head.

"Not my bitch, I got a date in a few hours anyways. I'm bout to tear her shit down." I stated, staring at the cabin walls.

"You living the life, I been tryna get Miss Thing Thing friend to submit but she too damn bougie. When the time is right my ass." He stated, I chucked.

"I guarantee if you crack em at the right time, they'll love you forever." I nodded, he scoffed. "And you know this how? You ain't chop Miss Thing Thing."

"Nah you right, I just ate the box."

"THAT'S ALL?! Nigga teach me what you did, shorty is crazy over you. My Sydney baby this and my Sydney baby that, I be ready to get the fuck away from her ass." He complained, I chuckled.

"Delusional."

"At its finest."

~

"Come here." I told the short lightskin in front of me, she shyly made her way over and attempted to sit beside me but I pushed her down between my legs.

"Don't be shy, she ain't." I stated, pulling my erection out of my shorts. She licked her lips and instantly attached them to my tip while I leaned back and let her work.

I sat up once I felt my dick hit the back of her throat, smirking I grabbed her head and began to fuck her face. The sound of her choking and gagging made itself known as I went a little harder.

"Fuck." I grunted, holding her head in place as I came in the back of her throat. She coughed harshly pulling her head back while gasping and coughing.

"Just swallow it, don't fight it." I insisted, she closed her mouth and I watched as she swallowed my semen. She wiped the tears from her eyes and stood up, unbuttoning her jeans she slid out of them along with her panties.

I took them from her and sniffed them, smirking at the dampness on my nose. "You got a condom?" She asked me, I shook my head.

"You ain't done, get back down there." And with that, I pushed her back down.

~