Akatsuki Boyfriend Scenarios.

Por Alli_pix

Akatsuki boyfriend scenarios for you <3 Requests are open🖤🤍 ⚠️fm reader⚠️ -Pain❤ 💟... Más

! Requests !
🍡<How you met>🍡
🍡< Joining the Akatsuki >🍡
💟You do something nice for them💟
💟You make him blush💟
🍡When he gets drunk🍡
🍡 When you become friends 🍡
💟Realizing his feelings 💟
❤️‍🩹~You get hurt~ ❤️‍🩹
💟 Confession 💟
💟 Cuddles 💟
🍡 Info about you 🍡
👅 When he annoys you 👅
💟When you share one room💟
💟 Your bedroom 💟
💋His Valentines gift for you💋
🍡 Nicknames 🍡
💟 You play with his hair 💟
⚠️You talk about something serious ⚠️
🩸You get your period🩸
🙊 Someone flirts with you 🙊
🎂 Deidara's birthday 🎂
🌚When you get jealous 🌚

💟 Kisses 💟

670 17 11
Por Alli_pix

I also made a Madara one, bc I am also his simp. >:D

< Pain >

You haven't seen Nagato in a while mostly because of work and missions. Already all of the members know about your relationship with the leader. You have been collecting chakra from defeated enemies for 4 months now, because you want to give Nagato the opportunity to walk and be a normal person again. Having all this chakra he can absorb it with his Rinnengan from you and can bring himself back to what he was once. A little surprise from you. You made sure to be done with work early and headed to his place. Pain saw you and you just gave him a smile and continued on your way. He raised a brow, not knowing what you are about to do, but didn't bother to ask. You entered the tree and saw Nagato looking at you. You smiled and went to his side.
-Did you miss me? You asked playfully.
-Goddes, why are you here? He asked completely avoiding your teasing question.
-I have a little surprise for you ,okay? But promise to trust me because all this is built on your trust for me. You said. He nodded, but hesitated a little bit. You noticed his tension and cupped his cheek.
-Do you trust me?
-Yes, I guess. You nodded and began pulling out each of his metal bars in his back. He roughly squeezed your hand from all the pain. He was sweating.
-W-Why are you.....AGH! He barely could say something. After you were done you got him off of the machine and placed him on your lap.
-I am about to give you some chakra, you have to absorb it with your Rinnengan. He was in pain, but nodded. You made some hand signs and with that the chakra was flowing out of your body. You began to feel dizzy, but didn't stop the process. Your breath was heavy and your muscles hurt, but you still did not give up. It's for Nagato. You opened your eye to signal him and he began to absorb it. After that his hair turned dark red color, his body turned into normal once again and he could move his muscles successfully. The injuries from the metal bars healed completely. Because of all the chakra you lost at once you couldn't take over your body and almost fell, but Nagato catched you. He wrapped his arms around your chest and moved you closer to him, resting on his chest. Not only he was sweating, but you.
-Why? But how? He asked surprisingly.
-Simple, I just love you. You said with weak smile still heavily breathing. He was shocked, but soon it turned into thankful look. He kissed your forehead and you smiled. Now when he can move properly he picked you up and placed on Konan's bed where she used to sleep when it was raining too hard. You fell asleep in the second when he placed you to rest and he just layed beside you. He played with your hair and gave you kisses here and there while you slept.

< Hidan >

You trained together with Hidan after he called you a''weakling''. He was a complete asshole and was yelling like a psychopath. You couldn't take it anymore. It has been 3 fucking hours!
-HIDAN, SHUT THE HELL UP FOR ONCE YOU ASSHOLE! You yelled.
-Huh? He raised a brow and just when you thought the hell ended he began laughing once again. You could swore something like just clicked in you and you stood up, picked up your wooden stick and went to Hidan. He slowly calmed himself and looked at you. Your face was showing him hell and he could swore he just saw his dead family members. He was just about to say something, but was interrupted when you smacked the shit out of him with your wooden stick. He saw his whole life before his eyes. He fell limb dead on the ground while you still looking at him. It took him some time for him to come to his senses and when he did you crouched down his level and kissed his lips.
-That's because I love you. Then you stood up and left the training room. He was looking at the way where you just left from, smirking.
-That bitch is crazy...!

< Deidara >

Deidara came back from a mission with Sasori, but was super angry. That's another time when Sasori is blabbing about how useless and annoying Deidara's art is. That causes very much arguments. Being Deidara's girlfriend means it always pisses you off too. He has the nerve to blabb such nonsense for your boyfriends art. Deidara rushed into his room too angry to even bother to look at you. He just doesn't wants to get it out on you. The very least thing he wants is yelling at you or something. You have been arguing before, but he was never in this state. It's like he is able to kill everyone right now. He slammed the door behind him and you didn't saw anything else. You sent a glare to Sasori who was looking annoyed of the blonde. The glare means "later, I will beat your wooden ass". You knew what Deidara is capable of doing, but decided to knock on his door. If not his girlfriend then who will calm him down? After you knocked you heard some odd sound, but after all he did opened the door. You quickly went in and closed the door. He frowned, but was clearly confused. You smiled and titled your head to one side.
-If not me then who will calm you down, Explosion man? You said playfully. He was still pissed, but the fault wasn't yours so he couldn't be angry at you. He smiles and closed his eyes taking a deep breath. You both spent the rest of the day doing massages to the blonde and giving kisses. He even tries to kiss you with his mouth hands, but you always resisted or tried to run away. Of course it all was just a game for bringing back the mood to your boyfriend.

< Tobi/ Obito >

Still no one knows about your relationship with Tobi. They wouldn't even believe it. Such a woman like you in a relationship with a complete idiot? Nonsense! So they thought. It was afternoon and all of you are eating lunch. You and Konan made it since you are the only females here and you both know what how to cook and all that things. Tobi was sitting beside you and Deidara with Kakuzu across you. It was hard for Tobi to eat while no one has to see his face.
-Honey are you sure you're okay? You spoke up with this soft voice of yours.
-Yes Y/n-chan! Tobi is doing just fine! You nodded and continued with your food. After some minutes of silence you heard Hidan's voice.
-I still don't believe you fuckers about your so called "relationship". Deidara nodded along with Kakuzu and some of the others. You raised a brow.
-Why? You asked while still chewing the food.
-Because you're hot piece of butt and he is just an idiot. Hidan said once again. They couldn't see it, but you clearly saw Obito's Sharingan showing itself and anger exploded in him. You tried your best to hold his hand and tell him to calm down, but something unexpected happened. He moved his mask aside, but so so the members wouldn't see him and kissed your lips passionately. He catched you off guard and your eyes shoked looked at his Sharingan. He soon pulled away and placed his mask back on. All of the members surprised of what happened.
-Sorry guys, Tobi was just a little bit mad~. Then he looked at you.
-Is Y/n-chan alright? He asked. You hummed in response still red blushing like a tomato and your head in the clouds. You had to fix your lipstick after the lunch.

< Kakuzu >

You just sat on Kakuzu's bed obviously In his room and watched him counting his money for the 100th time. What is he finding in this money so far? You tried to convince him to do something with you because you are so fucking bored, but he is just keeping telling you how busy he is. Then an idea came to your little brain and you decided to use it!
-Kazu~..?
-Ugh....what?
-Kiss me~!
-No, I am busy.
-I will pay you 200ryo for each kiss!
It got his attention and he turned to you slowly.
-500......
-Deal! You yelled exited. The man chuckled and went to your side and sat on the bed. You caressed his stitched sides of his mouth and gave a smirking smile. [ More like Anya's ]
-So attractive. You whispered. At first you pecked his lips and the kiss was soft. Then he grabbed you and gave you a passioned one. After the < Making out session> and the winner Kakuzu, you gave him his 15 000ryo.

< Itachi >

Itachi came back from a mission with Kisame at the Hidden Mist village and told you that he could see good again and there's no problems. You were really glad and happy to hear you did a great job and your boyfriends is not blind anymore. He could see again with those beautiful eyes of his. After he took a nap from a 4 days long mission you went to his room. He smiled at you and you sat across him.
-And how was your mission? You asked.
-It was fine. Thank you for asking. He replied.
-You know, I need a reward! You said as blush appeared on your cheeks which made the Uchiha to look at you with confusion.
-Why and what kind of?
-For making you able to see again, dummy! I need a kiss! You said playfully. He was staring for a couple of seconds, but chuckled. He moved his hand across your cheek and gave you a soft kiss on your lips which made you return the favor and kiss him back.
-I love you!
-I love you too, angel.

< Kisame >

Kisame didn't mind kissing you in public, he just thinks that someone like him which means "such a freak" by his words to kiss you will be disgusting. You have said it many times and will just as much how much you love this man, but it's like something in him is telling him the opposite. You both were sitting on the couch in the living room where no one is. You were leasing a book and Kisame was cleaning Samehada. You noticed how distracted he was and how he looks at you in moments. You thought it's something important so you just asked.
-Is something the matter, Kisame?
-Oh uh, no. He was giving you a fake smile. You raised a brow and closed the book throwing it aside.
- Something is wrong. What is it?
At first he hesitated to tell you, but did.
-Are you.....are you disgusted by kissing me? He asked nervously.
-Kisame not that again, look at me. You softly grabbing both sides of his cheeks.
-You are the most beautiful and handsome man in this world. You mean everything to me, and I will NEVER be disgusted to kiss you. You know what? Take THAT! As you said those words you kissed his lips.
After you pulled away he looked you in the eyes and smirked with purple blush on his cheeks and rubbed his neck.
-Thanks. I need this kind of things some times. You chuckled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for not posting kiddos! I was too sick and couldn't even reach my phone, and I still am, but I will do it for you! Also we are so close to 1k readers! Please keep going, I am so happy! For each comment and star you guys are giving me I become happier and happier! 😭❤! Thank you so much! <3333333 here's the meme

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

542K 9.9K 93
NEW BOOK! y/n is your name. f/n is your family name. The characters in the story are Pein - Hidan Kakuzu - Deidara - Sasori -Kisame - Itachi - Zetsu...
47.7K 676 19
boyfriend scenarios with the haikyuu boys and a male reader. theres not many of these so i made one :) characters included: •tsukishima 🌙 •yamaguchi...
1.9M 33.2K 166
Very first book ever. New here. I love the Akatsuki boys soo. Yep! Check out my Naruto Scenarios as well XD hope you enjoy this!!
19.6K 330 6
Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto, any characters from Naruto, any other anime's referenced along with their respective characters. [THIS BOOK IS ON SE...