Good vs. Evil

Por duke_destin

Y/n Fawley was just another student in the background. Good grades but not good enough to be sought out. A go... Más

Notes
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chater 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Healing Era??
Chapter 68
Chapter Sixty nineeeee
Chapter 70
Chapter 71

Chapter 56

1.3K 51 2
Por duke_destin

I kept my eyes trained on her and my head low as I followed Narcissa into a cloak shop. She smiled broadly as she went up to the shopkeeper. She whispered to the short woman.

The woman nodded, looking under her counter. She put a small box on the counter. Narcissa looked back at me as I stared at her awkwardly.

She stepped behind the counter and they turned their back on me, whispering over the small box.

Idiots.

I put my hand over my mouth, muffling myself with my sleeve. "Momentis."

The small box fell to the floor and shattered and both women gasped, quickly going to the floor to pick up the pieces.

I stepped out the door, walking quickly down the street. I turned the corner, slowing down. Right in front of me was the most beautiful thing I'd ever seen.

Weasley's Wizard Wheezes.

A red shop with purple brick work and a large wizard emerging from the top.

I pulled off my cloak, leaving it on the chair outside of a pub. I jogged up to the shop, pulling open the door. It was amazing.

I looked around at the colors, and the displays, looking on in awe.

My eyes locked in on a short, poofy brown haired girl. I bounded up the stairs to the display she was looking at.

Before I could get to her, I was swept up by someone else. Arms wrapped around my waist and I stumbled back.

I immediately knew it was Harry before I could catch a glimpse of him. I wrapped my arms around his neck, laughing as I caught my balance.

"Oh, my God, Y/n." He laughed, resting his chin on my shoulder.

"Hey," I chuckled.

Hermione whirled around at my named, her eyes widening when she saw me.

"Merlin's beard." She gasped. She put down the potion she was holding and rushed over to us.

Harry let go of me reluctantly and Hermione grabbed me by the shoulders, wrapping me up in a hug.

"Hi, 'Mione." I said into her hair.

"I'm so glad you're here." She asked, pulling away to look at me. "I was so worried about you."

I put my hands on her arms. "I'm fine."

"Fine?"

"Yeah." I laughed.

Ron came up behind us to see what Hermione and Harry were crowding around.

"Bloody hell, Y/n!" He laughed.

I smiled, hugging him. He swayed me back and forth. "What are you doing here?"

"School shopping." I shrugged, leaning against the railing. "I decided to take an unauthorised detour."

They all laughed, shaking their heads.

"It's nice to know you all survived with our me though." I said, "I would hate to go back to Hogwarts knowing you didn't make it because of me."

"Yeah, right." Ron scoffed.

"We did barely survive without you though, Y/n." Hermione said, "I'm ecstatic that you're back."

"Well," I sighed, pressing my lips into a thin line, "I don't think it's going to last very long. I have to go back and face the music at some point."

They looked down.

"Do you have to?" Harry asked, "I mean you could stay with us? At the burrow."

"They have my cat," I shrugged, "And they have full control of my assets until I turn 17, which isn't until February."

"We could get Juniper." Hermione suggested, "And they supervise your assets, they can't technically do anything with it. It's on lockdown until you're of age."

I thought for a moment before nodding, "Alright."

"Let's go get my cat."

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

327K 6.5K 35
UNFINISHED STORY, ON HIATUS - MARKED AS COMPLETED 25/07/2023. 18+ 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮. 𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙨𝙚𝙭𝙪𝙖𝙡 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙩. 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘢 𝘴𝘭𝘰...
93.5K 2.8K 33
Y/n l/n a half-blood witch who was disgraced by her grandparent's; well it was more her mom who was shames. M/n Fawley part of the sacred 28 fell in...
131 11 10
Harry x y/n story love isn't how it always seems y/n will go on crazy adventures but who she will end up in the end?? - J.K. Rowling owns all the H...
36.7K 549 35
Hello, lovely readers! Here lies a collection of harry potter characters (x female! reader) one-shots that I have written over time. I mainly writ...