The Story Of Olivia Swan| Twi...

By Roslynmadyson

Olivia Swan was the elder twin of Bella Swan. She was the life of the party. She was a daddy's girl. She b... More

CHARACTERS
EPILOGUE
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
Part II
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY TWO
Loving Margo

CHAPTER TWENTY NINE

6.4K 227 43
By Roslynmadyson

Olivia's eyes slowly flutter open and she stares at the ceiling for a few moments before abruptly sitting up. Her eyes widen in horror and she quickly pulls she sheets back up to her bare chest as her heart nearly beats out of her chest.

Paul lay beside her still snoring away, completely oblivious to the girl about to have a panic attack. Their clothes were sprawled all across the floor and Olivia quietly tip toes around the room to find each of her personal items. She felt... regret. It felt wrong to be with Paul in this way. But she didn't want to stick around when Paul realizes the regret smacked all over her face. She couldn't stand to break his heart again.

They were both drinking and emotions were running high. For a brief moment her mind runs to a certain curly headed blonde but she pushes that back immediately. It shouldn't matter to him who she slept with because their not together. But deep down she knew it was more than that because they were mates.

She walks to the front door and as quickly yet quietly as she can closes the door behind her. A throat clearing makes her spin around at lightening speed.

Sam scans the girl from head to toe and stops at her teary eyes. He can smell Paul's scent all over herself, he can nearly smell the regret as well.

"I-" Olivia can't stop her tears from falling and Sam sighs pulling her into his arms. He had started seeing the Swan girl as some what of a little sister he never had. He didn't know how Paul would react but he knew he couldn't just throw the swan aside when she was clearly right in front of him looking like she hated no one more than herself.

He had come to ask Paul why he had never shown up to the hospital and to also tell Paul what had happened with Jacob and Bella after they had left the cliff. "Come on Liv, I need to speak with you and Paul anyway."

Olivia looks up to him in panic and he shakes his head. "I can take you to Emily's first but he's going to have to hear this, so are you." She stares at him for a moment before hesitantly nodding and getting into Sams truck.

Olivia walks into Emily's home as Paul's truck pulls away yet again to go deal with Paul. Embry, Jared, Emily, and Quil all stop their laughter as they take in her puffy eyes and pale skin. All three of the wolves inhale and their eyes widen, sharing glances.

"Boys. Why don't you go move that wood Sam asked you to yesterday?" She sends them all pointed looks.

"What wood?" Quil questions, everyone's sharp eyes pierce him and he stumbles out of his chair. He clears his throat. "Right! That wood."

Once they've all cleared the room Emily pulls a chair out for Olivia to which she slowly sits in. She takes the seat next to her and holds the girls hand and patiently waits.

Olivia's bottom lip trembles. "I messed up Emily."

Emily sharply inhales. "Olivia... Did you and Paul.." She trails off, she had her suspicions based on the boys reactions earlier but she wanted to confirm with Olivia first before assuming.

Olivia nods her head and buries her face in her hands. "I am such a terrible person. God, why do I keep getting myself in these situations?"

"You regret it." Emily responds sympathetically.

"It's not him, I swear it's not him." Olivia shakes her head, wiping a few tears from underneath her eye. "I just..."

"Your feelings for him aren't as strong as your friendship?" Emily knowingly responds. "And... Jasper."

"I don't want him back I swear." Olivia cries. "He hurt me so bad. But... We're mates and after last night my heart just hearts so much. It felt so wrong, waking up in bed with him."

"That may be a problem." Sam announces their presence.

Olivia freezes.

Sam had some what given Paul a warning on their way here, but he had already figured as much she he woke up to Sam instead of Olivia.

"Olivia..." Paul whispers, sounding some what broken.

Realizing she wasn't going to respond to him Sam changed the subject. "I needed to speak with you two."

Emily lowers her head realizing this information won't help the girl any either.

"The Cullens are back." Sam breaks to the pair.

Both of their chests begins heaving. Paul in anger and Olivia riddled with anxiety.

"No." Olivia whispers.

"That's not all." Sam sighs. "Bella left with the one that can see the future. From what Jacob has said they went to save the mind reader. They should be back by early morning but the rest of them are here."

"That blood sucker is back." Paul snarls. Furious, after breaking the older Swans heart he had the audacity to come back. Paul had just thought he had gotten some where with Olivia and when he heard her words of regretting their night together his chest nearly collapsed. If friends are what Olivia wanted he would gladly comply because she was his imprint. He would quite literally do anything for her. But the thought of Jasper with her made him so angry he had to excuse himself before he turned in front of Olivia.

Olivia's hands shake uncontrollably and Emily tries to hold them in comfort. Sharing a worried glance with Sam when she realizes it wasn't helping.

"Olivia, you should go to the doctors. You fainted from the lack of food and nearly drowned the yesterday. I know this is a lot but you can't just stop taking care of yourself." Sam gently chides. "If your hands are any indication, things have gone way too far."

When she doesn't respond Sam sighs knowing this would at least get through to her. "Let me take you home. Charlie knows Bella left the state and he's on edge enough as it is."

Olivia nods and stands from her chair. "Thank you Emily, for everything."

Emily nods and kisses the girls cheek as she watches them go.

Olivia walks into her home realizing it's too quite for Charlie to be home so she assumes he must be with the clear waters helping to plan the funeral. She walks to her room, her tears still seeming to have no end in sight. She slowly walks to her desk and opens the drawer, she removes a bunch of pens and papers from the drawer before dragging out an old prescription bag with familiar hand writing on it.

'I'm so sorry, darling.
Our six months are up, I made it worse. I couldn't save you, I put you in danger. But for both of our sakes I hope you'll learn to save yourself.

I'll be gone by the time you wake up. Forget I existed, be happy and free Olivia Swan.

Eternally yours.'

She chokes out a sob, holding a hand to her chest as a familiar aching returns.

Unbeknown to her a figure stands in the doorway watching with venom in their eyes that would never fall.

It is now nearly four AM and Edward can no longer hold in his curiosity. Alice's vision had showed both Bella and Olivia's supposed deaths. He was surprised when he only saw Bella in Italy, not that he wanted either Swan girls to risk their lives the way Bella did. On the plane ride home Bella had explained what had happened. But yet it seemed like she din't want to talk about her sister too much. Like she was hiding something.

Edward slowly slips out of Bella's bed and gives her forehead a kiss. He walks across the hall and attempts to quietly open the door, his eyebrows furrow when he realizes it's locked. For as long as he could remember she hadn't locked her door since she first couple of weeks she was back in Forks. Had she gone back to the way she was before she had met the Cullens? Cold and closed off?

He jumps down from Bella's window and goes around the back lawn. He prepares himself to jump onto her windowsill when he hears low growls alerting him that it would be unwise. He whips around with a snarl and stares at the two wolves he recognizes as Sam and Paul. He stares at them for a few moments before his mouth shoots open in shock.

Protect pack

Imprint

Edward's jaw clenches shut as he warily stares at the two wolves, slowly backing away and going back through Bella's window.

Edward Cullen had just found out that Olivia swan had been taken in and imprinted on by the Quileutes. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.1K 1.4K 27
𝗙!𝗒𝗖 π˜… 𝗔𝗹𝗲𝗰 π—©π—Όπ—Ήπ˜π˜‚π—Ώπ—Ά [PRE-WRITING CHAPTERS] Ellory Cullen is the youngest in the Cullen family, she had been turned by Carlisle upon he...
199K 3.8K 26
Belle Swan is the cousin of the infamous Isabella Swan. But this is no ordinary story where they love each other and get along. Belle moved in with h...
195K 2.8K 34
Belle Swan is the older sister of Bella Swan. Bella Swan thinks she is the center of attention and thinks that she can have whoever she wants, what e...
34.6K 1.1K 12
Olivia Deven Swan. Bella Swans older twin sister. She's completely oblivious to the supernatural world around her, though she never liked her siste...