The Forgotten Vigilante

由 koolwegamgirly14

After years after his mother's death, things have took a great turn. He was diagnosed with a dormant quirk th... 更多

Chapter 1: Beginning of a nightmare
Chapter 2: It Burns
Chapter 3: Quirk Awakening
Chapter 4: Beginning of Something New
Chapter 5: The Date
Chapter 6: The Best Birthday Gift
Chapter 7: Dupe
Chapter 8: Last Day Of Shool
Chapter 9: Information revealed
Chapter 10: The rescue mission
Chapter 11: The Cat is Out of The Bag
Chapter 12: Advice
Chapter 13: Lesson
Chapter 14: A Meeting And School
Chapter 15: New Villian In Town
Chapter 16: The USJ Attack
Chapter 17: Talking After Many Years
Chapter 18: Releasing Anger
Chapter 19: Unwanted Meets
Chapter 20: Why?
Chapter 21: Sports Festival
Chapter 22: Deal
Chapter 24: The Attack (Izuku's P.O.V)
Chapter 25: Give me another chance
Chapter 26: A Second Chance?
Chapter 27: Camp
Chapter 28: "...are you the traitor?"
Chapter 29: Yes
Chapter 30: Three Reasons Why
Chapter 31: Fourth reason why
Chapter 32: First day in UA
Chapter 33: Reunion
Chapter 34: Destinies Have Been Chosen
Chapter 35: Consequences
Chapter 36: Congratulations

Chapter 23: The Attack

899 25 4
由 koolwegamgirly14

"Hello everyone and we have some crazy news! Pro hero, Igneium, was sent to the hospital last week with many cuts on his body. They have checked the cameras around the area and didn't spot a single thing. All they could get was him running into the alleyway and didn't come out. There has been suspicion that it is the two vigilantes in town, due to the murder they have committed towards a pro hero. But no one knows for sure.

Speaking of the vigilantes, their kill rate has risen a lot from the past five months. With him having a new partner really made an impact on today's society. Not only that, a trial was done with 20 females, half of them celebrities, against his agency. It turns out that they were all victims to his crimes that no one knew about. They have presented evidence to support their crimes and the judge made the decision to officially shut down his agency! I guess you can say they had a reason to kill him after all. You heard it here, on Junko News!"

Ever since the deal, Izuku and Touya have been able to go out at night; freely. Anytime the pro heroes see Izuku and Touya kill a villain, they are not allowed to capture nor arrest them. So now they are standing on the sidelines. Katsuki and Katsumi are being ignored by everybody. They would try to hangout with the bakusquad, but never could because they were kicked out of the group. The group is no longer named the bakusquad anymore, it is now named the minasquad.

Aziawa wants to talk to Izuku and try to reunite with him, but Midnight isn't letting him. Everytime he walks towards Midnight, she would always turn the other direction. As much as he wants to fix the relationship between him and Izuku, he also has to fix the relationship between Shinso. After class, he would always dismiss everyone except Shinso. Any conversation he tries to engage with would always be ignored.

It has been a weeks since the talk and they have one more week before the students have to attend UA again. Ingenium has woken up fully since the incident and was discharged from the hospital. A day later, Nezu asked him to attend the meeting to ask him some questions about the situation since he told them to lay off on Igneium. Igneium went to UA and the meeting has officially begun.

Nezu looked at Igneium who seemed to be looking at the ground. "Hello Igneuim, mind telling me what happened that night?" Nezu asked. "I was walking down the street and I spotted a UA student in the alleyway. It seemed like they were getting chased. I started to defend him, but it turns out I was only defending myself. He suddenly sliced his sword against my body and I fell to the ground with no strength in my body. Before he could finish me off, the two vigilantes blocked the attack. Then they made a deal with him," Igneium replied. "What was the deal?" Nezu asked. "If his reason as to why he wanted to kill me is reasonable, they would let him. If not, they would defend me," Igneium replied. "What happened next?" Nezu asked. "I felt my strength getting back and I was trying to get away, but one of the vigilantes grabbed me and knocked me out. I woke up when I heard sirens coming from a police car. The last thing I heard was, 'the name is hero killer'," Igneium replied. "Thank you for telling me, you may go if you want. And stay safe as you travel home. If you need anything, you can call," Nezu said. Igneium got up and bowed before walking through the door. "These guys are something else," Nezu thought.

It is a free day for Mei, Izuku, and Touya. They decided to hang out at home and go to the mall. As they were walking around, they walked by a movie theater. "What's that?" Eri asked. "That's called a movie theater," Touya replied. "So that's what a movie theater looks like! Can we watch a movie?" Eri asked. "It looks like it is closed for now. We can go sometime this weekend," Mei replied. "Okay!" Eri said.

They continued with their shopping and were about to leave when they were stopped by a group of UA students. They tried to walk away from them, but were spotted by the yellow headed boy. "Hey! You guys!" Kaminari yelled. Touya and Izuku sighed deeply in unison and they turned around. "Look, we don't want to cause a scene right now, so could we atleast go somewhere else and away from her," Izuku said while pointing at Eri. "Oh don't worry, we don't want to cause anything....We actually want to apologize," Kirishima said.

The three were baffled by the sudden request. "Why?" Mei asked. "Because we have to," Mina replied. Before they could say anything, the UA students, minus Shinso, all leaned forward in a perfect 90 degree angle and yelled we are sorry. "We are sorry for not listening to your side first, and instead, we jumped to conclusions!" Uraraka yelled. "And because we did that, we want to apologize!" Sero yelled. "We also want to apologize on behalf of Katsumi and Katsuki!" Kirishima yelled. "If you don't accept our apology, then that is okay," Mina yelled.

With all of the attention they are getting from all of the people, both Eri and Izuku are uncomfortable. "Stand up. You guys are making Eri nervous. Not from y'all yelling, but because of the amount of attention you are giving," Izuku said. "Plau, you guys are pro heroes in training. So stand up!" Touya said. The students stood up like they were told to. "So you guys forgive us?" Mina asked. "Yeah, but not the part where you apologize on behalf of thing 1 and thing 2," Izuku said. "Why not?" Kaminari asked. Izuku sent a dagger look at Kaminari as if he was dumb. Touya and Mei caught up on it and told Kaminari he doesn't because he wants to hear it from them. "Oh~" Sero said. "Well, we will leave you guys alone, bye!" Kirishima yelled.

They said their goodbyes and walked off. Shinso and Izuku saw each other and gave each other a nod. As they walked past them, Izuku was staring at Kaminari. They walked to the car and drove home. On their way home, Mei decided to ask Izuku. "What's up? Why were you staring at him like that?" "That's the mole," Izuku replied. "What?" Mei asked. "The same night I found out about the USJ attack is the same day I saw a UA uniform covered in a black coat and brown shoes. Looked like he was wearing a size 9.5. Do they have the same shoes Denki was wearing? He also had the same handcrafted bracelet he had on that night too," Izuku replied. "So what are we going to do now?" Touya asked. "Wait for our chance to expose him, but first. We need to find out his reason why," Izuku replied. "To the workshop?" Mei asked. "To the workshop," Izuku replied. Mei did a U-turn around and headed to the park.

They made it to the playground and walked through to the woods to the workplace. It has been a while since Eri and Touya were there and decided to look around fully. While they were looking around, Mei and Izuku were looking for him on the computer and found out his information. "What's the kid's name?" Touya asked. "Denki Kaminari. We already know his age and his quirk...His older sister died from a blow to the head and his mother died during an attack three years ago in August in Tokyo," Izuku replied. "Found it! The fight against Muscular. There was only one death which was not stated," Mei said. "So we have another victim," Touya said. "Yup...Mei, you don't need to continue on this with me and Touya if you aren't comfortable with it," Izuku said. Mei looked at Izuku and smiled to herself. "It's okay Izuku. I have already got over his death and I am okay with this," Mei said. Izuku smiled and they decided it was time to head home.

The four went home and decided to watch a movie. As soon as he turned the TV on, they saw the news telling them Igneium died while going on another portal days after he was released from the hospital. They also found a note next to the body and it says 'hero killer'. "Hero killer?" Mei asked. "That's the guy we saw who was trying to kill him for intervening with his chase," Touya replied. "I guess he got into it with him again...when will they learn," Izuku said. "When did this happen?" Mei asked. "Last week, the same day when we made that deal with the pro heroes," Izuku replied. "What deal?" Mei asked. "They decided to make a deal with us. If we accompany class 1-a and 1-b, they wouldn't try to kill us nor arrest us while we are out at night. The deal ends once the trip they are going is over," Touya replied. "So you have to protect them from now on?" Mei asked. "Not really. He said only during the trip, meaning we don't need to protect them until then," Izuku replied. "I guess,"Mei replied.

It is the next day and they decide to go out again. After their hangout, they went home to be greeted by Midnight. They all hung out and it started to get late at night. Izuku and Touya have been going around the city, found some villains, and killed them. As they were going around Mei talked to them through the mask, informing them there's an attack happening one mile from them. They went over to the scene and saw Lida fighting the hero killer while the pro heroes(Fat gum, Endeavor, and Midnight) were fighting villains at a different location. "This is so unorganized," Touya said. "Why do you think so many deaths happen," Izuku said. "Good point," Touya said. "There are also people running around like ants," Mei said. "I will get the people on the ground while you handle the hero killer," Touya suggested. "Alright," Izuku said.

*Touya's P.O.V*

I jumped down to where the fighting was. I looked over to see many people scared as they were seeking shelter. "These idiots." I ran over to the people in one of the stores and saw a child who had tears in their eyes. "Y-you're that guy from the news! That vigilante!" One of the women exclaimed. "Don't worry, I am here only to help. I will get you guys out of this area." They all shook their heads and followed his orders. While they were going through the alleyway away from the fight with the pro heroes and the hero killer.

I repeated this many times until I was in my last group. As I was going, a flying object came towards them. I quickly used my blue flames on the object and burned into dust. Endeavor looked back at me and was shocked. "What are you doing here!" Endeavor yelled. "I am here doing what y'all are supposed to do." I continued escorting them with the others before I came back to make sure I didn't miss a single person. As I was looking around, I saw a little girl under some boulders between the crossfire. Without any hesitation, I ran across the battle field and started to get the girl out of the boulders. The pro heroes were confused why I was there and yelled at him to move, but I didn't budge. Oh how dumb they are, not knowing a girl is under here. After digging, I finally saw a little girl coughing. "Hey it's okay. I am here to help." The little girl looked up at me and began to tear up. "What's wrong?" "My mommy needs help! Please help her," she yelled as she pointed at her mother who was lying across her lap with a bloody head. "Don't worry Touya, she is alive, but needs medical treatment quickly," Mei said. "She will be fine, but we need to get you both out of here."

I tore a piece of my clothes off and put it against her head. "Here. Hold this on her head and apply pressure to it, but not too much." The little girl took the piece of cloth and applied it to her mother's forehead. I look back to see Midnight assisting the heroes in the fight. "Midnight!" Midnight looked over to see me in front of piles of boulders with a hole in it. "Cover me!" Midnight quickly walked away from Endeavor and ran where I was, but not close enough to see what I was blocking the attacks from. "Okay, I want you to hold onto my back as tight as you can and don't let go." The little girl nodded and got onto my back while I tied the cloth onto the mother's head and picked her up. "Midnight!" She looked back to see I was holding two females and quickly grabbed the mother. "We are going to that alleyway."

We started to run while the cross fire was still going. I look up ahead to see a villain about to attack Midnight. I used my flames to put up a wall, big enough to block any of the attacks going to her. We made it into the alleyway and dropped them off with the others. "One of you guys called the police! We have an injured one!" "I am a doctor! I will take care of them!" a woman yelled while pulling up her sleeves. "Thank you."

Me and Midnight went back over to where the fight was and saw it was getting out of hand. "They are making it more difficult than it really is." I ran in between the villains and the pro heroes and fired up my blue flames. "What are y-" That is all I heard before they were canceled out by the sound of my flames hitting the villains. After a while, I released my flames and villains passed out. To be honest, I used more than I was originally planning to. I couldn't hold it in. All of the chaos, the disorganization, the amount of people running around without knowing where to go. I couldn't stand this anymore. How can people love and idolize them who can't even protect them.

While I was thinking, I heard someone approaching me from behind. I turn around to see a big ball of fire marching his way towards me. "We had it under control!" Endeavor said. "Obviously not! If you guys had it under control then the fight wouldn't have gotten bigger, the mother and the daughter wouldn't have been under the boulder, and you guys paid attention to your surroundings! So no, you guys didn't have it under control!" The pro heroes all went silent until Fat gum spoke up. "Hey man, we get that, but you don't need to yell at us because-" "Because what? Because you guys are pro heroes? Because you guys don't kill? Well here's a newsflash for you, you guys are terrible heroes! You guys didn't pay attention to your surroundings, didn't occupy yourself like a pro hero should, and you guys focused on the villains instead of trying to help the people at the same time! When we came over here, all we could see was people running around like ants and none of you, except Midnight, were trying to help them get to safety! A little girl and a mother were under that boulder, trying to stay safe! The daughter was knocked out while the mother was knocked out and bleeding from her head! We don't even know how long they were under there! We don't even know if the mother will make it after the injury she has! There is a chance that that little girl will lose her mother at a young age, and you guys will be at fault for it!...I may kill, but at least I know how to do your job properly." 

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

65.8K 2.9K 19
Quirkless doesn't mean useless but because of how quirkless kids are being treated they often end up dead.. Izuku Midoriya is a kid that was born qui...
601K 20.7K 55
Izuku Midoriya had everything a 4-year-old child could wish for. He had a family, a home and a quirk that was like no other. Thanks to a tragic and v...
33.1K 809 6
After waking up abandoned at the park, beaten and fatigued. He had nowhere to go as his abusive parents awaited him at home and his former best frien...
105K 1.5K 19
Izuku Yagi had a great life. That is until he was diagnosed quirkless. And just like that his life went downhill just because of something he couldn'...