𝐎𝐛𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐌𝐞

由 BarbieDollDreams

ob·ses·sion /əbˈseSHən/ 𝑛𝑜𝑢𝑛 the state of being obsessed with someone or something. A possessive/-obsessi... 更多

𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠!
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖗𝖆𝖈𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖘
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐨
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐞𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲
𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞
𝐈'𝐦 𝐒𝐨 𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

1.6K 77 118
由 BarbieDollDreams

𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞, 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭, & 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐞. 𝐄𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲!

𝘓𝘰𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯: 𝘓𝘰𝘴 𝘈𝘯𝘨𝘭𝘦𝘴, 𝘊𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘢
-𝘑𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘳'𝘴 𝘏𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘦  -
𝘛𝘪𝘮𝘦: 4:30am
- 𝘋𝘢𝘵𝘦: 𝘖𝘤𝘵𝘰𝘣𝘦𝘳 17 2020 -

/ 𝙅𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙧 𝙋𝙤𝙫 /

I was sitting down at the dinner table while my heart was racing. I then began to fiddle with my phone as a way to try and calm down while facing everyone that was in front of me.

They all looked at me like I was clinically insane or if I just committed murder. My mother on the other hand was upstairs crying I assumed due to her thinking i'm having "illusions" about this Daijon situation.

Apart of me knew that I couldn't even blame her for reacting this way. The level of stress this might be for her is probably way too much she can handle at a time like this. She just lost the love of her life and now in her eyes her son is having a full down episode.

And don't get me wrong, I really wanted for my mother to believe me about Daijon still being alive, but maybe it's safe if she didn't believe me. The least thing I need in my life right now is to drive my mother insane right along with me.

Speaking of Insane, one of the biggest mystery that was running through my head was how did Daijon manage to get up and vanish so quickly? Am I really going insane and losing my shit, or did Daijon actually come into my room?

I couldn't be. Everything felt so real. His physical touch. His presence. The fear that was running through my body. The feeling of my life being on edge if I said anything he possibly wouldn't like. I also remembered the way he looked while he was in my room so vividly that I could draw a picture of him. His baggy eyes, the cuts and bruises all over his body, and the all black he had on. His raspy voice causing my body to have chills everywhere all felt real. There can be no way I made all of that up.

While being surrounded in my thoughts, I watched Latrell clean the blood from off of my arm with alcohol. After that, I looked at everyone at the table as they all gave me depressing looks. I couldn't bare to watch their sorrow eyes anymore, so I just stared down at the floor to avoid eye contact with them.

"So Jamir," I heard my mother say as I held my head back up to give her my attention. "I found you a therapist" She said while coming downstairs.

Her presence broke the awkward silence in the room as I raised one of my eyebrows. "You want to get me a therapist?" I laughed, as she gave me a head nod.

"Yes, a therapist. I think you need it. Me and you both do actually" She said while sitting down at the dinner table, as I rolled my eyes at her. "Don't roll your eyes at me, sir! Because what you just did was scary"

"I don't need a therapist! I'm fine! And I didn't even do anything for you to be calling anything scary! I get that you think your son is going crazy, but i'm not. I know what I saw, and what I saw is the truth" I said, as she gave me a blank stare.

"How about you look at your arm! You cut yourself and you got the nerve to sit in my face and tell me you didn't do anything wrong" She shouted while pointing towards arm.

I held my arm up waving it in the air for everyone to see it. It's not like I was embarrassed to have it wrapped up from the cut because I know what happened back there. Can't nobody tell me otherwise. "It's cut because of Daijon! He did it-" I shouted from the top of my lungs.

"Daijon is dead!" She shouted back as the room went silent like it was before she had arrived.

I could feel my heart racing as my palms became sweaty like I just ran a marathon. I would never cut myself. The thought of doing that has never even crossed my mind before and never will.

Looking at my mother with now anger in my eyes, I hated how my she kept trying to tell me what I did to myself, or what I saw.

"Look Mom .... You can be in denial all you want. In fact you all can. I know what I saw and i'm damn sure ain't going to let nobody convince me otherwise— not even a therapist" I said while standing up.

"Well, me and your father was talking about putting you into therapy for the longest. Don't think this is the only reason why you're going" She said, as she stood up as well.

"Oh really? What can be the other reasons?" I asked while looking around for an answer.

She paused for a second and then took a deep breath. "Jamir, you watched your big brother die. Not to mention you have several symptoms of a personality disorder. You do need help" She whispered underneath her breath, as I froze for a second.

"No ... I don't ..." I said while also questioning what she just said.

"Well, you kinda do ..." Mariah mumbled as she scratcher the back of her head.

"Shut up Mariah, nobody ask you" I yelled at her.

"Look chile we just want what's best for you" Nevaeh said standing up to rub on my shoulder.

I shrugged my shoulders to remove Nevaeh's arm from off of me. "No, believing me is what's best! But you believe me, right Latrell?" I turned to him while hoping he'd give me the answer I want to hear.

"I umm- I think therapy can be really good for you, bae" He smiled at me as I quickly frowned.

"My nigga ... " I shook my head and begin to walk away until he pulled me back over to the table.

"Give a try. Maybe you'd like it" He said.

"Wow, my own boyfriend is taking up for everyone else when you're supposed to be on my side" I laughed.

"When we looked down the window he was gone, Jamir" He sighed.

"You act like you cant just get up and walk away?" I replied.

"Wait don't y'all got some type of security footage to see if he broke in?" Jamal asked.

"Jamal do not feed into Jamir's delusions" My mother said.

"I'm not ... but I think we should at least look into it" He said.

"Well checking the footage would be a great idea —But oh wait, I forgot. Someone disabled it and never turned it back on from when he snuck his little boyfriend in for some head"

"Head?!? Who did you give head?" Jamal asked while turning to me as I looked at Latrell.

"Look Jamir, I know what you're going through. When I lost someone close to me I started doing things to myself that I wish I would've never done" Latrell said, as I rolled my eyes.

"You know what—I need some air. I refuse to stand here and be criticized by a bunch of people that I thought were here for me. Don't none of y'all believe me besides myself because y'all are too scared to accept the truth ... but dad would've believed me. He always did" I quickly got up and headed towards the coffee table to grab my car keys. After that I immediately left to go inside my car as I watched everyone follow me outside.

Before they could reach my car I pulled off and put the direction to Daijon's house. I know that he's alive. I could feel in deep in my gut.

I planned on driving to his house to maybe confront him about what may have happened to my dad. Once I got the proof that I needed i'll show it to my so called friends and family so they'll see how wrong they were about everything.

About 15 minutes later, I finally pulled into his driveway. After I parked, I immediately got up and ran towards his door. Before I knocked I exhaled a deep breath then begin to bang on the door repeatedly.

"What's taking so long?" I asked myself while banging again as no one answered.

I let out a big sigh, as I walked away from the door now trying to look inside his house from the windows. As I was looking, I seen his mother and what it seems to be his little siblings on the floor balling their eyes into tears.

"Damn, they really playing along too well" I laughed to myself while coming closer to hear what the mother was saying.

"My sweet baby boy... he's really gone. He had dreams. He had a promising career! Now he's gone and is never going to come back because people don't know how to drive" She shouted with tears leaving her face, as I watched his little siblings wipe their tears while shaking.

"He can't be really dead .." I said as I backed up.

"Oh my god. Not my big brother" His sister cried as I began to start shaking myself.

I rubbed on my face to make sure i'm seeing this right and I felt a couple tears leaving my eyes as well.

"My big brother is gone" She yelled.

Just watching that little girl react this way brought back feelings that I thought I locked away along time ago. Feelings that I never wanted to feel again ...

/ Flashback /

"JORDAN CALL THE POLICE! HE ISNT BREATHING" Jamir's mother shouted
from the top of her lungs while holding
onto her oldest son.

"Mommy why is Jayvon sleeping?
4 year old Jamir asked, as his mother
cried.

"Jamir .. just go upstairs
and play with your toys" She
begged and held her head down,
so Jamir wouldn't see her tears.

"Why are you crying, mommy? Is
Jayvon okay? Why is he bleeding?
Did that man with the gun hurt him?"
Jamir said while tapping his mother
for a quick response.

"Just turn around, Jamir. Go watch
cartoons" She said as she turned
her back from Jamir to hide his big
brother body.

"No! I want to talk to my brother!
Why are you hiding him from me?
Get him out of your arms and let
me see him!" Jamir yelled.

"JAMIR NO!" Jamir's mother reacted
from Jamir now grabbing his deceased
brother to see a gunshot through his
head and chest.

Jamir was speechless for about a second
and had no words. His palms became
sweaty and his legs began to shake. As he
looked around his vision became blurry
and he began to puke all over the floor until
he passed out.

𝚃𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚎𝚍 ...
𝙴𝚡𝚌𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐/𝙶𝚛𝚊𝚖𝚖𝚊𝚛 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚜!

Sorry for the huge delay for this
chapter. I kinda rushed through
it ... and bro School has been
beating my ass left and right!

And also, if you aren't aware
I published the sequel to my final
demons so y'all can finally stop
asking me about it. LMFAO, but it's
finally out with 2 new chapters!
I hope you all enjoy!

I love you
&
I hope you enjoyed!

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

9.9K 821 26
[BXB] Romeo, exhausted by his apathetic relationships, is desperate to prove to himself that he can find love. Rodney, reckless and exciting, is unl...
196K 2.5K 28
⚠️warning⚠️ this story involves BDSM, stalk home syndrome, DDLB, abuse, blood, rape, yelling/shouting, suicidal thoughts, depression, self harm, stut...
23.3K 641 25
He couldn't help it. He was obsessed.
5.5K 201 30
BXB