โค๏ธŽแ–ดแ—ฉKแ—ด แ—ฉี แ–ดโš ๏ธŽแ‘•K!โค๏ธŽ (male read...

By Ghost_bin14

โœž๏ธŽ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› ๐—” ๐—ง๐—”๐—œ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฅ ๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—–๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—ง๐—Ÿ๐—ฌ ๐—ช๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—ž๐—ฆ ๐—™๐—ข๐—ฅ ๐—” ๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—–๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—ง ๐—š๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—ก๐— ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง ๐—ข... More

โ˜…Iแ‘ŽTแ–‡Oแ—ชแ‘Œแ‘•TIOแ‘Žโ˜…
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 1
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 2
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 3
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 4
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 5
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 6
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 7
1k Reads (Special Art)
1k Reads (Speacial Art 2)
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 8
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 9
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 10
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 11
A/N
5k Reads (Special Art)
5k Reads (Special Art 2)
5k Bonus Art
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 12
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 13
HAPPY NEW YEARโค๏ธ
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 14
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 16
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 17
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 18
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 19
(A/N) Important!
20k Reads (Special Arts)
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 20
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 21
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 22
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 23
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 24
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 25
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 26
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 27
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 28
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 29
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 30
QnA
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 31
QnA (Answers)
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 32
A/N Note (Help-)
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 33
Special (Major Spoilers)
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 34
CHILD OR TEEN?
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 35
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 36
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 37
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 38
Help- ( A/N )
(A/n Important, Kinda)
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 39
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 40
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 41
HELP-
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 42

แ‘•แ•ผแ‘ญแ—ฉTแ—ดแ–‡ 15

3.1K 156 23
By Ghost_bin14

»| 🅝︎🅞︎🅦︎ 🅟︎🅛︎🅐︎🅨︎🅘︎🅝︎🅖︎ |«

✰𝕄𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕓𝕚𝕣𝕕-𝐸𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑚✰

"Daddy's gonna buy you a Mockingbird. I'ma give you the world
I'ma buy a diamond ring for you, I'ma sing for you. I'll do anything for you to see you smile"
___________________________________

Notification: you receive a message from 'father ت︎'

___________________________________
«                       | father ت︎|                       •••

Father: let's meet up after we finish the meeting.

___________________________________

And here I thought that he'll forget to text me. Of course...

He does this all the time, texting me to meet with him after doing a mission. He'll just discuss business and might even want to take me with him to do business in Russia.

Like hell ill come with him to Russia when I'm perfectly fine over here doing the tasks for the organization I work at. And goodness, how can I forget about ending up in yuris apartment after his quarrel with Loid back at my apartment which causes the old lady to file a complaint and that leads me to get banned for 2 days.

Great...

Here I am, with yuri leading the way to his apartment up the stairs.

Yuri's POV:
After that argument with Loid earlier. M/n got banned from his apartment for 2 days. No biggies, I can take him in in the meantime.
Even though Loid offered to take M/n in. Sure, I'll let him take M/n in.
For the rest of the morning. M/n looked very annoyed. Which made me a bit anxious to say anything that might hit a nerve. He just carelessly followed me like a lost puppy.

I thought of something that might comfort him.
"I promise you'll like it here!" I said trying to sound happy for him. He sigh heavily and that made me sweat drop.
"getting banned from my apartment is not something I should be happy about..." he mumbles. Now I'm regretting my actions.

I promised not to act before thinking anymore!

"we're here!" I said showing him my apartment. Although my apartment is basically the home of SSS.
Meaning that my boss made this building and made it look like an apartment complex to not bring any suspicions. But it's not really an apartment complex where people would rent an apartment. It's actually an apartment for all the members of SSS.

Only thing is, the rules...
Our number one rule is...
To not disclose not let anyone in the apartment without the boss's approval.

That alone didn't make me less nervous about bringing M/n here. I can't just let M/n be with Loid.
So I have to bring M/n when the others are away. And I also have to avoid any cameras. That might reveal M/n.

"This apartment and rather...eerie...something feels wrong... it's too...quiet...and cold..."
M/n looked around analyzing everything. I started to sweat.
"Oh, maybe everyone's at work? This apartment is filled with students anyway..." I made an excuse. He doesn't seem to believe me.
"yuri..." he slowly said looking at me with his piercing gaze.

I gulped.
"yes...?" I answered. After a good 5 seconds of silence M/n finally, speak up.
"you live in a creepy apartment...made me think of those scary movies..." I said. I relaxed my shoulders. Can't let out a sigh of relief
"l-lets go inside shall we-" I cut myself off. OH RIGHT! there are a lot of weapons and papers that M/n can't see!! I should clean it up!

"hold on, I'll clean up for abit! There's a lot of trash inside my apartment. Give me 30 seconds!" I opened my door and slammed it before M/n can even say anything
I tuck everything away and hide the papers and the bulletin board that was hanging in the middle of my room with Loid's photos that's has darts all over them. and the info about our current investigation.

I put them all in my office and jam the lock so that M/n or anyone can't open it. I went out and welcomed M/n in.
"you cleaned up that fast?" M/n questioned and I just nodded while having sweat all over my body.
"your apartment looks very welcoming..." he looks around as if he trying to look for something. I brushed it off. Since I don't really know how people react when they see my apartment because I haven't brought anyone home let alone a friend inside my humble home.

M/n sits on the couch.
"is there anything you want to drink?" I offered. He shook his head. It still didn't ease the awkwardness that was filling the air.
"Okay...then, is there anything you want to do?" I ask once again. M/n eyed the ceiling for a bit and shook his head again. This won't do...
I have to start a certain conversation...
"yuri, I think my father will visit me soon," he said making my eyes wide in shock.
"How did you know?" now I'm kinda panicking... I haven't even prepared my introduction plan yet.
"he texted me and said he wanted to meet me after his work" he confessed.
"oh and I might go later. I have important matters to attend to" M/n added. It makes me sad.
Is he upset? Is he going out because of me? This is not good...

"no, don't think that it's your fault just because I said I have something to do.  I'm grateful that you took me in..." he smiled warmly at me. I walked up to him. And sat on his lap. He tensed up but before he can even utter a word. I hugged him tight and start to swing him around

"UGH! YOU MAKE ME CRAZY AT TIMES LIKE THIS!! IF YOU DIDN'T TELL ME THAT IT WASN'T MY FAULT, I WOUDLVE BEEN GOING INSANE!! YOU IDIOT! I DON'T KNOW WHAT IM SUPPOSE TO DO IF YOU'RE REALLY UPSET WITH ME! IM THE IDIOT! CAN'T EVEN STAND A SINGLE MINUTE WITHOUT YOU!"

I go on and on about it until someone knocked.
"yuri! Keep it down there! If you're going to speak on the phone like that! Or else ill give you a penalty!" I heard my boss say, That startled me.
I thought they were all at work?! I thought.

"s-sorry! I'll keep it down!" I shouted. I heard his footsteps get fainter and fainter.
"oh god..." I sigh out.
"what's wrong?" M/n asks looking at my distressed look.
"I'm fine... it's just that...my landlord doesn't like having anyone ove-" I got interrupted by the door bursting open

And there goes my quote on quote 'landlord' or in other words my boss.
"landlord you say..." his aura was terrifying. One wrong move and I'm toast.
"S-SIR!" On reflex, I stood up putting my hand over my forehead. Saluting.
"yuri...?" m/n looked at me with confusion.
"yuri briar..." my boss mumbled with a stern voice indicating I was fucked.

"Y-YES, SIR!" I stood still waiting for my penalty.
"come" he motions for me to follow him. My sweat dropped
"you too" he points at M/n who was startled when he was called. He got up and walked beside me.
We both walk right beside each other,
Tailing behind my boss.

M/n's POV:

And now I'm in this mess...today is just full of events, isn't it?
I'm assuming this is yuris boss. I stare at the back of the man's head who was walking in front of us.
Yuri looks anxious.

We stop at the front of what I'm assuming is his office.
"sit" he uttered. I just silently sat at one of the chairs that were placed beside his desk.
"yuri"
He called out to the man who sat in the opposite direction.
"yes, sir?" his face shows clear signs of nervousness.
"what are the rules that I gave you before you move in here?" he stare at Yuri intensely.

"...never invite someone over even if they're your friends or relatives..."
Yuri fiddled with his fingers from behind, indicating his nervousness
"And?"
His boss made him continue
"and ask for permission to invite guests over..."
Yuri continues
"After that?"
"or you'll find it out eventually...and the penalty is unavoidable"
"Which means?"
His boss spread out his fingers urging yuri to say his final words
"I will take any penalty you'll give me"
"and what do you think your penalty is?"

'his not taking this seriously? Obviously...his face is a bit readable...'
I thought looking at the obvious signs his not serious at all and was just teasing yuri.

"no clue..." yuri muttered.
"your penalty is to welcome your lover into your apartment," his boss said.
"right, I will- wait, huh?" yuri was beyond confused. His boss laughs a little.
"I'll let it slide. Go have fun with your lover." he gestured a 'shoo shoo' hand movement.
"I don't understand..." yuri was still processing what his boss said to him.
"I'll let you go for now. Why don't you get out for a bit? I'll explain some rules for...your lover that he needs to follow" he points at the door. Motioning for yuri to get out. When he gets the message, he went out and closed the door shut.
"now..."
He started

"you must be the man we saw yesterday, the one we've mistaken as a woman?" he asks.
"yes, I am," I said politely.
'This must be yuris boss at the SSS.
"Tell me, and be honest. Are you working for the secret government?" my eyes widened. How the...?
"from the looks of it, you are." it's like he's starting right at my soul with his stare.
"I don't see you as a threat, since you do work with the government. You're basically part of our team"

'thank God, he doesn't know about my other affiliation that I collaborate with contracted spys and assassins'

"so, ill allow only you to pay a visit here. You better be grateful since you're getting high privilege from me, don't take it for granted" I can tell his seriousness about this. After all, SSS can't risk if someone came here that isn't part of their team. If I were a normal citizen with no connection with the government. I would've been kicked out or worse, get tortured and threatened to not say anything. Basically my whole life.

"thank you, sir...but may I ask how did you know? And what do you mean when you said 'you're basically part of our team" I ask respectfully.
"I know you look all too familiar the moment I laid my eyes on you. So did some digging on the government files. Deep secrets of government files...and that's where I saw your resume, along with a picture of you. You were quite young when you joined in...and for the other question...im pretty sure the government already knows us full well."

"we're the SSS" he confessed.

"oh?" I pretended to be amused. Like I didn't know that their SSS...
He nodded.
"So I see no reason to be on guard when I'm around with someone that works for the government." he laughs, like a dad that laughs at his own jokes.
"you're too trusting sir..." I sweat dropped at his too-trusting nature.
"hahaha! Am I? Just don't tell anyone. I trust you on this."

"thank you sir" I bowed.
I stayed in that position for 5 seconds until he spoke out.
"make yuri happy okay? That kid is an obsessed maniac for his sister. I'm surprised he found a lover. When did you guys ask each other out?" he asks a bit of invading our personal life. But then again, this is yuris boss.
"just yesterday..." I answered.
"ahh, a newly dated couple I see. And he already invited you over? That kid is something else...well, it can't be helped. Now if you excuse me...I have important matters to attend to. You should run along too kid" he stood up from his seat and grabbed his coat and exit the room.

'make him happy, he says...'

"M/n!" yuri called out for me once I went out of the room. He pulls himself up from the wall he was leaning on and went up to me.
"my boss didn't really scare you...did he?" he sweats, scratching his cheek.
"not really," I reassured him. Then he leans in forward making me jolt.
"sorry, for not telling you about my apartment...were not really allowed to bring guests over and yet I broke the rules..."  I can tell he was sulking since he looks like he was about to pee his pants when he got caught.
"that all?" I said. Let's play with him for a little.

What...?" he asks.
"I said, is that all you have to say?" I ask once more.
"what do you mean?"
"nothing else? Like, you're part of SSS?" My words came like a bullet.
Yuri's face became blank.
"he told you...?" he muttered to which I nodded.
"yuri, why did you keep something so terrifying to me?" I almost sounded like I'm afraid. Thank God my acting skills are still on point.
"w-wait! Darling! Please, It's not as scary as you think it may be!" he walk up to me and placed his hand on my shoulder.
"yuri..." I muttered his name.
"M/n! You gotta-"

It's terrifying yet so cool! We're one in the same thing!" I yelled pulling him for a hug.
What...?" he was beyond confused.
"I'm part of the government. Sorry, I didn't tell you. Hehe..." I scratch the back of my head.
"hah? So you mean we're both the same team?" he asks
"that's basically what you're boss said to me!" I laugh. He hugged me right.
"I thought you were scared of me... Don't do that again!"
"no seriously, SSS is terrifying...you guys torture someone while interrogating them..." I looked at him almost shaken up at the thought of the video footage I found in my dad's drawers containing the interrogation tape of SSS.
"darling! We just do that if necessary!"
"liar..."

"wait, what did my boss tell you?"
He asks. Oh right, I forgot.
"he told me that I'm allowed to be here whenever I want" I answered.
He was shocked.
Really? So does that mean you can stay here longer?!"
"No!"

-Time skip-

Yuri pleaded and begged me to not go and stay with him for the next couple of hours.
"M/n! Stay just today! Just how important is it anyway?" he tried to pull me back from his bedroom.
"yuri! I can't not go! It's an important matter!" I grab onto the frame of the door.
"what matters? You said you'll stay with me!" he clings to my shirt.
"I have to meet up with dad!" I confessed. Yuri suddenly stopped whining and looked at me with wide eyes.
"huh? You and your father?" he repeated. I nod.

"Can I come?"
"No!"

After some time of discussion, I finally persuaded yuri to let go.
"but promise me that tomorrow is the day that I get to have you all to myself," he said.
"sure..." I'm not sure if I can hang out with him tomorrow either.
'make him happy kid' the boss's words echoes in my mind. My hand suddenly move on its own. It landed on yuri's head.
"hm?" he tilts his head in a confused manner but didn't complain
"i-i promise ill dedicate tomorrow to be our first date together..." no doubt my face was heating up for sure.
"so just wait patiently okay?" I lean in and have him a peck on the lips.
He gladly returns the favor and kisses me back.
"I'll look forward to it then!"
.
.
.
.
.
I entered the facility of Aristotle with my key card. On the outside, it looks like a fancy building for the wealthy people. But really, it's only for Aristotle Arc. Several people greeted me along the way. I saw a man with blonde hair and I immediately knew who it was.
"m/n" Loid called out. I waved at him.
"yo~" I introduced myself.
"where's old man at?" I looked around.
"he's not here yet" I check his watch.
Did he got lost again?" he usually drives around in his expensive car. Weird flex but okay.
A pair of hands suddenly laid upon my shoulder. I look up and saw, him.

"not this time"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.7K 536 52
Here are some random one-shots i write in online class, school, in the middle of the night, or when im bored Also the characters aren't mine! The ar...
155K 5.4K 23
(VERY UNREALISTIC) Two kids adopted by an S-Class spy, one telepathic and one prodigy genius. Both didn't exactly have the best past, until he came...
213K 6.1K 26
๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฒ๐“ญ ๐” ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“ป | [๐Ÿ…‚๐Ÿ„ฟ๐Ÿ…ˆ ๐Ÿ…‡ ๐Ÿ„ต๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ผ๐Ÿ„ธ๐Ÿ„ป๐Ÿ…ˆ] Yor knows that something is wrong. She knows that she's beginning to feel deeper feelings for the husba...
39K 1.8K 14
๐— ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—ฆ ๐—™๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—ง female reader !! ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต yuri briar visits a flowershop and unexpectedly sparks feelings into a young f...