Ruikasa; A Tragedy Turned to...

By OrizuWritesStuff

WonderlandsxShowtime performed as they typically do, until the day tragedy struck, and somebody decided to ca... More

Warnings
Chapter One, "My Bloodstained Hands."
Chapter Two,"A Shining Star and a Thousand Thoughts."
Chapter Three, "A Show to Bring Hope to a Fallen Ally!!"
Chapter Four, "Practice makes Perfect, Let's do our best!"
Chapter Five, "The Mirror.."
Chapter Six, "Falling in Love is Scary... But I like that."
Chapter Seven, "Sleepover"
Chapter Eight, "Harmony of Agony
Chapter Nine, "Cops and gunshots."
Chapter Ten, "Malfunctions in the Tragedy."
Chapter 11, "The Tragedy strikes..."
Chapter 12, "Wake up in hell asshole!.."
Chapter 13, "Falling into your arms for the last time.."
Chapter 14, "D@TA; 1NCRYPT3D"
Chapter 15, "Engravings."
Chapter 17, "Nine years, Nine lives." Part 1
Note; The next week or so..
Chapter 18, "Nine lives, Nine Deaths." Part 2
Chapter 19, "Who is she?"
IM NOT DEAD
Chapter 20; The End of our Dream.

Chapter 16, "Goodbye to the me, to whom I once knew innocence."

460 9 61
By OrizuWritesStuff

p.o.v . Rui

"Wait wait, so you're telling me that someone from either our group or Vivid Bad Squad is trying to ruin everyone's lives!?" Mizuki asked in a hurry, the look on her face filled with such confusion yet fear. It was agonizing for me to so much as look at one of my dearest friends with such pain on their face, with so much fear.

"Yeah.. that's what Emu managed to find so far.." I replied slightly holding back on relaying details, just in case.

"Well, I can give you this.. it's most likely not my group since we've all been together almost all the time lately so I seriously doubt it's any of us, Mafuyu's been staying with me lately so she can get things done without her mom being a pain in the Fuckin' ass." Mizuki said, rolling their eyes at the end of their statement causing me to chuckle slightly until I thought about my mother.

She's.. gone now, I live alone now basically but I've been keeping Tsukasa at my house... so he doesn't find out about Saki.

"Oh.. I'm sorry for bringing that up!" Mizuki said, realizing why I stopped laughing "I completely forgot.. I'm so sorry Rui!".

"Hey hey, it's alright Mizuki. I've.. made some peace I suppose." I said with a small smile, Mizuki remained frowning clearly feeling bad for their remark.

"But Saki.." Mizuki said frowning, "Has anyone told Tsukasa..?"

I shook my head, "No."

"I see.."

There was silence.

"Have you ever...-" Mizuki started but stopped, I just smiled and waited. Occasionally it takes Mizuki a while to figure out how to put things.

Ten minutes passed.

"Have you ever.. like.. um.." they stammered.

"You don't have to put it nicely." I said

"No.. it's not that.." Mizuki shook their head.

"Have you ever... killed someone...?" Mizuki asked looking at me.

My eyes widened only for a moment, before I shook my head and replied.

"I have not."

"I-I see.." Mizuki said.

"Have you?" I asked

Mizuki took a moment, and then nodded her head.

"Yeah.." they said

"It was... scary but also.. satisfying.." Mizuki said.

"Can you.. tell me about it?" I asked, they nod.

"It was 6 years ago, my step-father who was really abusive.. one day when he came home drunk and passed out on the floor while my mom was at work.. so I went to her room and grabbed a raincoat.."

'Then I grabbed a pair of silk gloves, duct tape, a pair of pink handcuffs.. barf... and then grabbed a sharp knife that my mom often used.. I even put her high heels on."

I tried to imagine the scene as Mizuki explained it from then on..

p.o.v. Rui's thought of the situation- in the pov of Mizuki- 12 years old

I grabbed the knife, I headed to my step father's passed out body and put the handcuffs on him, I then duct taped his mouth shut gently, at least 10 layers of duct tape.. I was breathing heavily, I then taped this legs together, 40 layers.. I then put the clothes I borrowed and put them on.

The knife had my moms prints on it.. so I knew she'd get taken away if I did this the way I was.. but I didn't care, not like my mother was the best person ever.

I took the knife and I started by stabbing him in the left leg, which woke him up.. His eyes were full of shock when he saw me with a knife, he tried to get up, but the handcuffs and tape prevented it. He tried to speak but the duct tape was in the way, he looked like he was in pain, I was smiling at that.. I then ripped the knife out of his leg, where he looked even more fragile.

I moved closer to his face area, I put the knife in his arm for a moment in which cased a muffled scream.

I had a chill in my spine for only a moment, before I decided to do something I never initially planned on.. I moved my hand towards his face, and towards his right eyeball..

I pushed my fingers into his left eye socket and yanked his eyeball out, I then pulled the tape off his mouth.

He was screaming, and then I shoved the eye in his mouth.

"Swallow it." I said, he shook his head violently and tried to push it out his mouth with his tongue.

I glared! "If you move so much you'll kill yourself faster."

I put my finger into his mouth, pushing the eyeball deeper into his mouth.

"Swallow." I said once again..

He tried, but failed due to his position so I yanked him by the hair to sit him up.

"Swallow it, or I'll make this more painful than it has to be."

He tried again, failed so I dropped him and grabbed a bottle of vinegar, and a thing of salt from the counter.

I went back to him, removed the eye from his mouth and took the knife from his arm.

An intense scream began, but I shoved my fingers down his throat to shut him up. He was choking, and once I had enough I pulled my fingers out.

"You.. w..hat Are you... doing...?!" He asked, nearly a scream.

"Revenge." I said smiling, taking the knife and putting small cut's on his upper mouth and tongue.

I put the eyeball back inside his mouth and poured the vinegar inside. He screamed but it was muffled, I smiled.

"Cmon, swallow it."

It took a while but he swallowed it, it got somewhat stuck in his throat so I pushed on his neck and punched it through until he stopped choking.

I then put my fingers back into his mouth and grabbed his tongue, grabbing the knife again and cutting it off.

As he started screaming I stepped on his neck so air couldn't get in as I re-duct taped his mouth shut. I removed my foot from his neck, I decided to make him suffer more and stared cutting his skin, slitting his legs and arms so many times. Stabbing his arms and legs for a final time before I decided I was done with torture.

I started laughing looking at his face, seeing how much pain he was in

"Goodbye." I said stabbing him in the throat, watching him bleed out wasn't enough for me.. I wanted to destroy him entirely..

I pulled the tape off his mouth and began cutting the skin of his face off, I put it on the floor once I was done.

Then I waited a while and grabbed one of those cooking hammer mom uses on meat before I stabbed him in the stomach, cutting the skin off and breaking any bone that was in my way and I pushed through his organs before using the knife to cut out his stomach.

Stomach acid is strong, so I had to be careful. I carefully removed it and placed it on top of his face, I then stepped back and grabbed the knife stabbing the organ, pulling the knife out quickly and backing up for safety, watching the acid begin dissolving what was left of his face I then stabbed him in the leg and putting the hammer down on the floor, I decided to clean my mothers shoes but I made certain that the blood would be sound in investigation, I put the clothes in the washer.

Still 4 hours until moms home so I have time.

I took everything out the dryer and put them away carefully, but then took my moms diary and went to yesterday which she forgot to write for.

I used my pencil which is identical to moms and wrote in moms handwriting about how I was planning to kill him, but using words she would use. Once I was done I put it back and took my pencil to my room in the basement and locked myself in so I wouldn't be a suspect and I took a nap. I felt no remorse, nor guilt for what I had done.

Once mom came home, I heard a scream which woke me up so I ran up the stairs and tried opening the door which I knew wouldn't open.

"Mama?!" I banged on the door, fake sobbing.

"Mama what's going on!? Why are you screaming!?"

"Darling.. don't come out... I-it's not safe out here.." she said.

"O-okay.." I said, going back down to my room.

I heard sirens soon after.

The police came down to my room and asked me things like if I heard anything, of course I lied and said I did but that he had locked me in the basement before whatever happened occurred.

Mom went to court for it, and was arrested and put on death row.

When she was to be executed I was allowed to watch so I did.

She was looking at me just before she was killed, so I smiled and flipped her off in a way nobody else would notice moments before she was killed before resuming to my scared, crying facade. Screaming for my mother and crying into the arms of the officer who had been watching me.

And that was the story.

And it's not the end of my story, as I still feel no regret for it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Words; 1581

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 7K 87
What if you witnessed your best friend die? What if you could turn back time, would it be blessing or a curse? I could never tell a soul, why bother...
2K 30 8
Enemies to lovers fic woohoo !! Idk what I'm doing lowkey but yippee All characters owned by SEGA NO SMUT NO SMUT NO SMUT. Enjoy hehe (I barley ever...
234 30 20
"You can't change fate, can you?" I watch as my "future self" goes limp. Blood surrounding the body. Kaburamaru curled up on my chest. I felt present...
117K 4.2K 34
*Male Kny Doma Reader* (Not Cannon) ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ Alexithymia; (n.) The inability to express your feelings After getting killed by the d...