You're my Chosen One - Harry...

Av harrywifey_13

"๐‰๐ž ๐ญ'๐š๐ข๐ฆ๐ž. ๐๐ž๐œ๐š๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ˆ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐›๐ž ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐‚๐ก๐จ๐ฌ๐ž๐ง ๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ˆ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐ฌ๐ž... Mer

Introduction
Chapter 1 - The Unexpected News
Chapter 2 - The Hogwarts Platform 9ยพ
Chapter 3 - The Approach of Dementors
Chapter 4 - The Hogwarts Sorting
Chapter 5 - Sparks of Love
Chapter 6 - DADA class
Ch 7 - Hogsmeade visits, 'Werewolves?' and Harry's confession
Chapter 8 - The Quidditch Match
Chapter 9 - Christmas Holidays and Patronus
Ch 10 - Pettigrew on Marauders' map
Chapter 11 - The Quidditch Match Final
Ch 12 - Buckbeak's execution and the truth revealed
Chapter 13 - The time-turner and the rescue
Chapter 14 - The End of Third Year
Chapter 15 - Summer break
ANNOUNCEMENT
Ch 16 - Quidditch World Cup
Chapter 17 - Back to Hogwarts
Chapter 18 - The Goblet
Chapter 19 - The Awful Interview
Chapter 20 - The Letter from Sirius
christmas greetings
Chapter 21 - Black Lake
Chapter 23 - First task
Chapter 24 - The Yule Ball Prep
Chapter 25 - The discussion about dates
Chapter 26 - Yule Ball
Chapter 27 - The Second Task
Chapter 28 - Y/n's instincts
Chapter 29 - The Third Task
Chapter 30 - End of Term
Chapter 31 - Grimmauld Place
Chapter 32 - The Reunion
Chapter 33 - Back to Hogwarts
Chapter 34 - Bittersweet Malevolence
Chapter 35 - Falling For You
Chapter 36 - Dumbledore's Army
Chapter 37 - It All Begins

Chapter 22 - The Patch Up

545 13 11
Av harrywifey_13

Next Morning

Harry's POV

"Cheat Potter!"
"Ah! You stink Potter!"

I was going through the corridor, finding Cedric. But, all I was finding were people wearing badges, commenting, and laughing at me.

"Potter stinks."

I finally got a way to get out in the open. But two people blocked the way. "How's the badge?"

"Excuse me," I said, politely. But they didn't move.

"He said to move, you dumbasses" a voice emerged behind me. I turned around to see Y/n. She pushed through and I walked out. They laughed. Y/n sent them each a glare, and mumbled to them in a deadly voice, "If I see anyone of you laughing or mocking at my best friend, I'll break your teeth or stomp on your feet or hex you, or you don't know what I'll do," and then she walked away.

"Hey, wait up." I called out. "Why are you defending me?"

"Because you're my best friend. Sometimes I think the sorting hat was right not to put you in ravenclaw."

"No, I mean you were supposed to be..."

"Check page 273 of your potions book."

"Huh?"

"Just check it, Potter."

I opened my bag and searched for the Potions book. I got it and flipped through the pages. Page 273, this one. I found a parchment, is this the one I gave to Hermione to put in Y/n's book? "Did you get it?" Y/n asked. "Uh, yes."

"Open it." I opened it. Hey Harry, just got your sorry. I accept it, in fact, I'm sorry for the way I behaved to you. I shouldn't have. I'm really sorry.

"And I mean that," Y/n said.

"I-I don't know what to say."

"You don't need to say anything. By the way, are you finding someone?"

"Yeah, Cedric."

"Cedric?" she said in an interrogative tone.

"Yeah. The first task is all about dragons", just then Y/n started coughing up, "Hey, hey, hey, are you okay?"

"Yeah," she replied, and breathed heavily. "DRAGONS?! They're dangerous. Merlin's beard! I never imagined this tournament to be... this dangerous! They'd have to be insane to be using dragons! How do you know?"

"Hagrid, remember he was finding me yesterday?"

"Yeah. Do the other champions...?"

"Yes. Madame Maxime was also present there. She probably told Fleur, and maybe Karkaroff told Krum."

"Read the badge Potter" few students yelled to attract our attention. They were surrounding Cedric. I went up to him.

"Can I have a word?"

"All right," he excused them and followed us. "Dragons, that's the first task. They've got one for each of us."

"You serious?"

I nodded.

"And um," he said, "and Fleur and Krum, are they...?"

"Yes."

"Come on Ced, leave him, it's not worth it. Read the badge, Potter."

"Hey listen, about the badges, I've asked them not to wear them."

"Don't worry about it."

Just then I saw Y/n stomping up to them, her wand in hand, "SHUT UP OR I'LL KICK YOUR ASSES. DO YOU UNDERSTAND?"

None of them said a word, nd they all looked scared.

"DO. YOU. UNDERSTAND??"

They nodded, scared.

"Good," then she lowered her wand. She returned back to me, "let's go."

"You're scary sometimes, you know that? Brilliant but scary."

"I could do anything for you, Harry, you know that," she said softly. I stared at her. Now I know I have met an angel in person.

Just then I bumped into someone. It was Ron.

"You're a right foul git, you know that?"

"I think so."

"I know so."

"Anything else"

"Yeah. Stay away from me."

"Fine."

He walked off. Did it even matter to him? Maybe I'm just not good.

"No Harry. You're just your best self. You're the best and sweetest person I've ever seen."

"Huh? Wait, how did you hear me?"

"You said it yourself!"

"No," I denied, "I'm pretty sure I said that in my head!"

"I-I don't know what-" she was going to say something but then Malfoy interrupted, "Why so tense Potter?" He was sitting on a branch of a tree.

"My father and I have a bet you see, I don't think you're gonna last 10 minutes in this tournament, he disagrees, he thinks you won't last five."

"I don't give a damn what your father thinks, malfoy. He's vile and cruel, and you're a pathetic." I said and turned around. I saw Y/n, she looked so proud.

"Oh no, you don't sonny." It was Professor Moody. He shot some spell at him and he turned to a ferret. "What-what happened?" I asked, laughing.

"Malfoy was probably using some spell on you, but now he's himself a ferret," and she chuckled. "I'll teach you to curse someone when your back is turned! You stinky, cowardly, scummy, back-shooting."

Professor McGonagall came running to the scene. "Professor Moody. Wh-What are you doing?"

"Teaching."

"Is that a, is that a student?"

"Technically, it's a ferret." Professor Moody made a fuss about Malfoy and his minions that everyone was enoying looking at. When he landed him on the ground again, Professor McGonagall then turned him back to his human form.

"My father will hear about this."

"Is that a threat?"

"Professor Moody!"

Professor chased Malfoy, "IS THAT A THREAT?"

"Professor!"

"I can tell you stories about your father that would curl even your greasy hair, boy!"

"Alastor!" said Professor McGonagall

"It doesn't end here."

"Alastor. We NEVER USE transfiguration as a punishment. Surely Dumbledore told you that."

"He might've mentioned it."

"You will do well to remember it." She warned Professor Moody and then went back. Suddenly, while I was coming back with Y/n, Professor Moody called me, "You come with me"

"Bye, Harry."

"Bye," and I followed Moody.

WC: 961

Fortsรคtt lรคs

Du kommer ocksรฅ att gilla

204K 4.7K 54
โ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. โž kate martin x fem! oc
17.3K 581 37
The Golden Trio has been inseparable their first couple of years at Hogwarts. Everything changed their third year when a squib shows up at Hogwarts...
1.8K 74 24
"There he stood, wide-eyed and frantic, his raised hand shaking as he pointed his wand at her face. He knew he wasn't actually going to fire a spell...
72.9K 1.9K 25
-'Who's done this?' Y/N asked although she already had a sinking suspicion. 'Malfoy.' Potter said touching his nose gingerly. 'Although to be fair I...