Wrestling Imagines; VOL 3

By inagetawaycarxo

IMAGINES, PREFERENCES, HEADCANONS, SMUT, ASGT, FLUFF, ETC! More

intro
NSFW ALPHABET w/ Dean Ambrose + Jon Moxley
Dating Paige Would Include
Paige Proposing To You
Drunk In Love | Buddy Murphy [Matthews] *NSFW*
Unbearable Pain | Kyle O'Reilly
โ“โ”โ‰๏ธ
Misunderstanding | Aj Styles
"Are you sure babygirl? once i start i don't think i'm able to stop" w/ R.R
Aftermath Of Lethal Lust Hc
Through The Darkness
Christmas Magic | Roman Reigns
Christmas Proposal Hc w/ Kyle O'Reilly
Yandere!Heel!Roman Falling For A Taken!Darling!Reader
REQUESTS/ AEW REQUESTS ARE OPEN [updated wrestlers list]
Yandere!Heel!Roman; Being Jealousy + Possessive
I'm The Present -Heel!Becky *NSFW*
Roman Reigns Concept [1]
interrupting your reading with a Authors note
EDGE/ JEY / ROMAN GIF IMAGINE
Yandere!Heel!Roman Reacting To Your Ring Gear
Sex (With My Ex) โช EDGEโซ *NSFW*
๐Ÿ’Ÿvday requests๐Ÿ’Ÿ[CLOSED AS OFF 2ND OF FEB]
vday request announcement!
Office Romance w/ Seth Rollins
You're On Your Own, Kid โช Roman Reigns โซ
Diesel Is Desire โช MOB!BOSS!ROMAN โซ
The Protector โช Solo Sikoa โซ
Yandere!Roman Fake Crying To Get His Darling To Stay After She Breaks Up w/ Him
Why Yandere!Roman Fell For His Darling/or/ The Moment He Realized
Nerve Wrecking | Jey Uso

MOB!BOSS!Roman Reigns x MOB!BOSS!Reader x MOB!BOSS!Edge HC

929 29 6
By inagetawaycarxo

— WARNINGS: errors I missed, angst, force kissing, mentions of sex, toxic relationships, mob! Boss themes

— AUTHORS NOTE: WWE REQUESTS ARE OPEN!

— DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT give consent/permission for my work to be copied and pasted on other platforms. HOWEVER, I highly encourage feedback, likes, reblogs, and comments.

Roman's cold hard expression turned into a look of amusement as he saw you walk into the ballroom. Wear a stunning black ballgown dress. The gown hugged your body just right. Wearing long black gloves. He rolled his eyes at how extra you were being.

Of course, you would overdress. Though that didn't stop his eyes from drinking you up.

Sure you may be his enemy, well technically your father is his enemy.

Roman and you were enemies with benefits.

He wasn't the only one staring at you, some stared at you in awe, and some in jealousy. Roman believed you were a goddess.

Roman smirked to himself as your eyes scanned the room. Landing on Romans. The both of you smirked at each other. You gave him a playful look, before walking over to him.

Once you reached him, Roman spoke.

"Shouldn't you be trying to get your father's next victim on his side, I'm surprised father dearest isn't here, or is he busy with his many wives?" Roman growled. Making you chuckle.

You rolled your eyes. Typical men.

"I can mix business with pleasure; besides I want a dance with you," You spoke. Giving him a pleading look.

Roman chewed his bottom lip. thinking it over. If your father sent you here, then he wouldn't be here.

"Okay, just one dance," He sighed. Maybe it was because he wanted your body pressed against his again, or maybe it was the puppy dog look you were giving him that he agreed.

Roman's left hand grabbed a hold of your hand. Intertwining his fingers with yours. The both of you stared at each other intently. His heart and your heart beating faster at the touch. Roman guided you to the dance floor. His other hand rested on your waist. Pressing you close to his body.

"I can't stop thinking of you, how you looked underneath me this morning," Roman purred. Making you gulp. You quickly composed yourself. Smirking at him.

"I bet you want to tear this gown off and fuck me, but why wait when you can do that in the bathroom," You smirked. Roman quickly gulped.

Neither of you noticed your best friend Alexa looking down at the balcony above Roman and you. A smile on her. She knew you had started developing feelings for Roman, but she knew you were too scared to act on them, given the last guy you were fully committed to broke your heart. She was keeping a lookout. She knew there would be rats in your father's mob, she was overprotective of you. Her eyes scanned the room. Stopping as she saw someone from your past. The guy who broke your heart.

"Edge," She gasped out. Her heart rate sped up. She felt like she was about to throw up. Yet he wasn't the one that broke her heart. She had to go to you. She quickly rushed down the stairs and towards you.

Feeling relieved once she got to you first. Her hand reached out to grip your arm. Making you jump. You turned around to face the person who was grabbing your arm. Feeling slightly relieved it was your best friend Alexa but she looked scared.

"What's wrong Lexi?" You spoke. She looked at you and then at Roman.

You understood she wanted to speak to you in private. You turned your head to face Roman. Who looked at Alexa curiously.

"We shall continue this later," You spoke. Giving Roman a sympathetic smile.

"I will be looking forward to it," Roman spoke. Flashing you a charming smile. You smiled at him, but Alexa quickly pulled you away from him. She had a panicked look on her face. Roman watched you with a longing look. He knew nothing would go beyond being fuck buddies with you, after all, you were still broken from your ex.

You quickly stopped her. She turned around to face you. Your heart ached at the look on her face.

"Alexa, sweetie, what's wrong?" You spoke. Grabbing the side of her face.

"He is here," She gasped out. Making your eyebrows furrow in confusion.

"Who my father?" You spoke. Still puzzled. Did that son of a bitch do something to her? because you would kill him if he did.

"No..." She gasped out on the verge of tears.

"Your ex?" You asked. She shook her head. Her eyes went past you. Letting out a whimper.

"Your ex, Edge," She gasped out. Your hands let go of her face. You felt your heart plummet to the pit of your stomach.

"Y/n?" Alexa spoke. A worried look on her face.

"I need air," You gasped out. Alexa nodded her head. Without letting her reply you rushed away from her.

Roman felt his heart racing as you rushed out of the ballroom. He was going to go after you but a hand grabbed his shoulder. Roman turned around to face who grabbed his shoulder. His gaze hardened as it landed on Edge.

"Cute," Edge sarcastically spoke. Edge's gaze hardened.

Roman's jaw clenched. Hands balling into fists.

"What are you doing here?" Roman growled.

"You know I don't appreciate you fucking my girl," Edge growled.

Roman scoffed.

"Your girl, you left her for your third wife, who you were still married to, so technically y/n is your fourth wife, " Roman scoffed out. Edge breathed heavily. Edge's jaw ticked.

"I was her first...tell me Roman how does it feel, Knowing that all those things she does to you that I taught her all those?" Edge smirked smugly. He knew he hit a nerve. After all, he has been watching Roman and you. He knew Roman caught feelings for you but he could tell you were still hung up on him.

"And you were her first heartbreak," Roman growled. Pressing his face against Edges. Edge smirked.

"It's none of your business who she fucks, she isn't your wife anymore, she's not yours and she never will be, you blew it," Roman growled. Edge let out a dark laugh.

"It is when she is still my wife, I never signed those divorce papers she sent me," Edge spoke. Taking a step back. He smirked wickedly at Roman.

"You are an honorable man, I suggest you stop fucking my wife before I kill you, you don't want your children to grow up without a father," Edge threatened. He smiled wickedly at Roman as Roman looked stunned.

Edge grabbed Roman's shoulder. Giving it a reassuring squeeze.

"Thank you for keeping my wife's bed warm, but I'm back now, I can take care of her," Edge smirked. he let go and walked away. Searching for you. Leaving Roman stunned in the middle of the dance floor.

It took Edge five minutes to find you. you were breathing heavily. Leaning against the balcony railing outside.

"Roman aye," Edge spoke. Breaking the silence. You jumped. But didn't try to turn around. Your fist clenched.

Edge walked over to you cautiously since you weren't going to turn around and face him.

"What are you doing here?" You growled out. Not even bothering to look at him. But Edge was looking at you.

"Your father thinks you are slipping, I can see why so he sent me to get the job done," Edge answered. His gaze never left yours. However, you were avoiding him. He couldn't blame you he did break your heart.

"Well, I have it covered so you can leave," You growled.

"Looks like you are too busy getting into Roman's pants to worry about the deal," Edge spoke.

You quickly turned around to face him. fury in your eyes. Edge wasn't going to lie it turned him on.

"Who I fuck is none of your business, go back to your wife, you know the one you left me for," You snapped.

"She is dead, and really, Roman?" He growled.

"What a bummer, I don't care, I have this covered so you can leave, and by the way who I fuck is none of your business, we are history," You growled.

"Yeah, I don't think I will, and you say you have this covered but all you are doing is sucking Roman's dick and fucking him," Edge snapped. You could see jealousy in his eyes. Karma you thought.

"Fuck you, Edge, I can fuck whoever I want, we aren't married, nor together," You growled.

"See it does concern me because I never signed those divorce papers you sent me," Edge spoke. Making you let out a shocked gasp. You felt sick.

Without noticing your hand came up and strike his cheek. Edge let out a groan. While you cursed at how much your hand hurt.

Edge let out a grunt. Rubbing the cheek you slapped. He tasted blood in his mouth.

Edge let out a laugh, making you take a step back. Staring at him cautiously. Chest heaving.

Edge walked closer to you.

"Let me fix this, y/n, I will make you fall for me. We can have that white picket fence life, I will get you away from this dreaded town, from your father from him," Edge spoke wickedly.

"Go to hell," You gasped out. Making Edge roll his eyes.

"It's going to be a lot of work, but we will make it through," He spoke, as he pinned you against the wall and his body. His hands cupped the side of your face.

"I should have never left you," He spoke. He lowered his head towards your head. Closing the distance. His lips pressed against yours hungrily. You didn't respond to his kiss. You felt like you were suffocating...

LIKES ARE AWESOME, BUT COMMENTS/FEEDBACK ARE GEMS! HOPE YOU LOVELIES LIKED IT! 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.4K 1.1K 60
WWE Oneshots ! I don't write anything not Wrestler X Wrestler.
242K 2.7K 52
This is a book of Colby Brock imagines Requests are welcome and will do as many as I can Hope you enjoy;)
139K 3.5K 120
Just a collection of stories about wrestlers. I am looking forward to your feedback, so don't forget to vote and comment. Enjoy! Startet on June 22...
8.9K 530 26
~ A Adam Cole Story~ How can the actions of a single person change the lives of many others? Adam makes the biggest mistake of his life by trusting a...