I'm The Present -Heel!Becky *NSFW*

REUESTED BY MissLivHavok

❄PAIRINGS: HEEL!Becky Lynch x F!Reader

FEATURING: Heel!Becky, Y/n.

❄SYNOPSIS: Becky has one more present left for y/n

❄WARNINGS: errors I missed, smut, sex, 18+, nsfw, oral [female receiving], teasing, fingering, edging.

❄w/c: 985

❄AUTHORS NOTE: REQUESTS FOR WWE/AEW ARE OPEN! Yes Christmas is over but I want to get these done so they don't get put on hold again for Christmas in 2023 only five more to go. All of wwe's are done. only have soa, so it will be in the HOHW series since it is kind of related to that and the other four are one chicago.

❄DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT give consent/permission for my work to be copied and pasted on other platforms. HOWEVER, I highly encourage feedback, likes, reblogs, and comments.

Becky inched closer to you. Discarding the present she opened. I was the last present that was underneath the tree. You looked at her curiously. She only smirked. Her hand grabbed underneath your chin. Her other hand resting on your thigh. You gulped as she inched closer. Getting aroused.

Closing the distance between her and you as her lips ghosted over yours. Her eyes stare into yours.

Her lips pressed against yours. Kissing you roughly. she pulled away. Her brown eyes darkened with lust.

"I have one more present for you," She spoke. Her voice filled with lust. A whimper left your mouth making her smirk.

She gripped your chin tighter. Making you let out another whimper.

"What's the present?" You asked.

"Me, I am the present," She hummed, her hand inching closer to the waistband of your shorts.

Becky let out an animalist growl, as she drank you in.

Her grip on your chin tightened, as she pressed her lips against yours hard. Her hand that was gripping your chin, pushed you back till you were laying on your back on the floor. Her lips are still on yours. Her body pressed against yours. Grinding against you. The kiss turned heated.

Her hand slipped underneath your shorts, as well as your underwear.

Her index finger touched your aching wet core, only to find out you were already soaked. She smirked against your lips, Pulling away from the kiss. Making you whine at the lost contact. Lips are slightly swollen.

"Your soaking," She smirked. You let out a pathetic mewl. Only making her chuckle. In a desperate attempt to have some sort of touch from her, you grinded against her finger. Trying to create some friction. She let out a tsk.

Pulling her finger away. Bringing her finger up to her mouth. She opened her mouth, sucking her finger all the while looking at you. You let out a whine.

"Please," You begged. Aching for her to touch you.

"Oh my little princess, patience," She smirked. Now hovering above you.

Instead of kissing you, like you were anticipating her to do, her lips attached to your neck, sucking harshly on your skin.

Her other hand slipped between your shorts and underwear. Her index finger slid between your folds. You let out a gasp as her finger slipped into your wet heat. Withering underneath her as she slowly thrust her finger in and out of you.

She picked up her pace, leaving love bites along your neck. she added another finger, which pushed you into seeing stars. One hand gripped her hair, while the other one grabbed the soft rug.

Every once in a while Becky praised you. Her voice was muffled by your skin, but that seemed to set you on the path of your orgasm. Becky could tell you were close, so she pulled her fingers out making you let out a whine at the loss of contact. Your high vanishes just as the pleasure washed over you.

You turned your head to look at her to find she was already looking at you.

"Aw poor princess, didn't get to cum around my fingers, don't worry princess I will let you come," She taunted.

She moved herself to sit in between your legs.

Her hands grabbed the waistband of your shorts, thumbs digging into the waistband of your shorts and underwear. She tugged it down to your ankles, pulling it off. You hissed as the air hit your wet heat.

"Look at you, you are glistening," She beamed. Only making you whimper. Begging her to touch you, to do something.

Becky only hummed. Admiring your wet heat.

"Such a pretty sight," She hummed.

"Please, beck," You begged her, thrusting your hips up. She grabbed hold of your hips, keeping them in place, as she lowered her head down to your wet heat. You looked at her. Breathing heavily.

Your breath hitched as her mouth touched your wet heat. Sucking harshly. You let out a choked gasp. Gripping onto whatever you can.

Her grip on your hips tightened. Smirking at the moans you made. Her right hand let go of your hip. Going down to your clit. Her right index finger touched your clit. Making you let out a gasp, then a moan.

Pleasure washing over your body.

She rubbed her index finger in a circular motion on your clit. Roughly. Humming against your wet heat. She felt herself get aroused.

Hearing your mewls as she sucked harshly against your heat turned her on. She could feel you getting closer to your orgasm, with how you were grinding your heat against her mouth. Gripping her hair for dear life. Fingernails digging into her skull.

Mewling and moaning.

You could feel your orgasm arise. Toes curling, as you titled your head back. Eyes rolling to the back of your head. A familiar sensation forms in the pit of your stomach.

"That's it, princess, come for me," She demanded. Though her voice was muffled.

The vibrations of her voice against your heat was your undoing. Becky continued to suck.

Toes curling harder, turning white. You let out a long moan, before coming hard.

Saying her name repeatedly.

Becky continued to eat you out till you rode out your high. She gave one last suck before pulling away.

Slowly crawling towards your face. Hovering over you.

Your breathing was heavy, as you stared at her in a daze.

She cupped the side of your face.

"You should taste yourself, princess, you taste sweet," She smirked.

She didn't wait for you to respond to her. You had a dazed look in your eyes. She leaned down, pressing her lips against yours.

Eyes fluttering closed. She gripped the side of your face tighter. Your fingers rake through her hair.

Both of you moaned into the kiss as you tasted yourself. The kiss soon turned heated...

LIKES ARE AWESOME, BUT COMMENTS/FEEDBACK ARE GEMS! HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED IT! 💜

REQUESTS ARE AEW/WWE ARE OPEN!