The Protector ❪ Solo Sikoa ❫

TUMBLR REQUESTED!

ᴘᴀɪʀɪɴɢꜱ: Solo Sikoa x F!Reader

ꜰᴇᴀᴛᴜʀɪɴɢ: Solo Sikoa, Roman Reigns, Y/n [Reader/You], Paul Heyman

ꜱʏɴᴏᴘꜱɪꜱ: The only time Solo defies Roman is when Roman threatens y/n his S/O.

ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢꜱ: Roman being an asshole as always, angst? fluff, kissing, threats, protective solo, first-time writing for solo, errors I missed.

AUTHORS NOTE: I DO NOT give consent/permission for my work to be copied and pasted on other platforms. However, I highly encourage feedback, likes, reblogs, and comments.

ᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ: 530

Tensions were high. Roman was on edge than usual. Even more demanding. You would even say he levelled up on being a self-centered asshole.

You never liked him. He always belittled you. When you tried to interview him, he would just scoff at you and walk off. Solo would shoot you a sympathetic look.

Sometimes Roman would just turn to Solo and tell him "Why are you even with her?" that hurt the most, what hurt more was how Solo didn't say anything.

Solo tried to justify Roman's actions, but you always told him he says and does those things because "he is a cunt," which often leads to Solo giving you a taken-back look.

This time when Roman and you interacted, he was more brutal... He believed you were a threat, a distraction to Solo, and he needed Solo focused.

Roman gave you a malicious smile. Like always. Making your skin crawl. It was just him, you, and Paul. No Solo in sight.

"Let's be real here, y/n, you are nothing. You think sleeping with Solo will get you to the top, and that might have worked in getting your college degree, but this is different. I will ruin you; I will hurt you in ways you can't even imagine. Stay away from Solo, you are tying him down, you are distracting him from what's important, end it before I end you," Roman spoke. Smiling as he saw tears fall from your eyes.

Roman was about to say more venomous words but a voice spoke beside him.

"LEAVE HER ALONE, just because my brothers...your cousins betrayed you, doesn't mean you have to take it out on my girl like that," Solo spoke. This was the first time Solo ever defined Roman. And it shocked everyone.

Solo moved in front of you. Blocking you from Roman's sights. Solo continued to stare down Roman.

Roman's jaw ticked as Solo continued to stare him down. It was clear to him that he needed to do more work for Solo to drop you.

Roman plastered a tight lip smile on his lips. Though Solo saw right through it.

"Come on, Wiseman, Roman ordered. Roman flashed a fake smile before he left. Paul follows him. Solo still stared down Roman, though technically staring at his back. Roman was out of sight now.

Solo turned towards you. his hands cupping the side of your face ever so gently. The hard expression slipped away. Turning into a look of worry.

"I will always protect you," He spoke. Making you smile slightly. His thumb caressed your cheeks ever so gently.

Solo closed the distance between him and you. His forehead pressed against yours. Your breathing hitched as the both of you kept eye contact.

Solo's eyes closed as he pressed his lips against yours softly. Kissing you passionately.

Neither Solo nor you were aware of prying eyes. Those eyes were Roman and Paul. They were both hidden behind a wall. Head poking out to see the scene happening in front of them. Roman's eyes narrowed, while Paul look disgusted. Roman felt anger course through his veins, you were a problem and he needed to get rid of you...

I highly encourage feedback, please leave a comment.