EDGE/ JEY / ROMAN GIF IMAGINE

both gifs were made by me

Imagine being in a love triangle with Jey and Roman, but it's all a façade planned out by Edge to get back at the bloodline from taking everything away from him

WARNINGS: single! edge, deranged! edge, betrayal, mob boss themes- or not, either way, errors I missed, a hot mess.

Your guilty conscience was weighing on you. Maybe it was because you were gaining feelings.

You gulped as you stared up at Roman. Heart racing. As he pressed you against the wall. You already had Jey wrapped around your finger, now it was time to get Roman wrapped around your finger.

Roman's eyes glanced at your lips then your eyes. Before they settled on your lips.

He leaned in closer, signaling to you he was about to kiss you.

"What about Jey?" You gasped out. Making Roman snap out of his daze.

"He doesn't have to know," Roman spoke in a cocky tone.

"I-" You gasped out.

"Sh," Roman spoke. His index finger pressed against your lips.

"I have been keeping my feelings for you buried deep inside and I can't sit by and watch my cousin touch you, I can love you better than he can," He spoke.

He pulled his finger away from your lips, replacing it with his. Taking your breath away your eyes fluttering closed. Hands grabbing the side of your face. He pulled away before the kiss got heated.

Roman smirked down at you. His index finger swiped your lower lip. the sound of his phone broke the moment. Roman growled in frustration. Taking his phone out. You saw the look of annoyance on his face as he looked at his phone.

He gave you a smug smirk.

"We will continue this very soon [your nickname], but first I have to take care of business," Roman spoke.

He leaned up to kiss your forehead lovingly. Making your heart swell. He pulled his lips away from your forehead. Giving you one last smirk before leaving your hotel room. You shouldn't be feeling anything for him but you are.

Roman closed the door behind him. When his footsteps couldn't be heard, you heard the sound of a familiar voice.

"Oh, this just keeps getting better," You heard a familiar voice. You turned to face Edge. He had a deranged look on his face. Like always. To consumed with getting revenge on Roman and his family to realize he was breaking your heart.

You could tell he was using you as a pawn, you knew he still had feelings for his ex-wife, maybe you were just a placeholder, you meant nothing to him other than something that kept his bed warm. At least with Jey, it was different.

"Maybe we should stop before he catches on" You spoke. Heart racing. Edge gave you a deadly glare.

"I mean they aren't that horrible, and-" You tried to speak but Edge cut you off by stalking over to you and grabbing the side of your face.

"They are horrible people y/n who deserve this, they deserve to feel betrayed, they deserve bad things to happen to them," Edge growled. His grip tightened, making you whimper.

"I just- I don't want to die," You sobbed out. Edge rolled his eyes.

"You won't," He spoke. His voice held no concern or reassurance for you.

Tears spilled from your eyes. Your heart was aching for him. His love but it wasn't there.

"It doesn't bother you that I'm having sex with them, well Jey," You asked. Voice-breaking.
Edge scoffed, as you cast your gaze elsewhere. Feeling your heartbreak.

"If you love me y/n, you wouldn't question the way I feel for you, it pains me to use you as bait, for them to touch you, for Jey to fuck you, but for some reason they as infatuated with you, and that is our advantage, I don't blame them, but they won't see this coming," Edge spoke. Grip tightening even more.

"Yeah, they won't know what hit them," You spoke. Giving him a fake smile. He seemed to believe that. He let go of the side of your face and wrapped his arms around you.

You didn't know what would kill you first, a broken heart from a guy who didn't love you the way you love him, or Jey or Roman when they find out it is all fake, a way to take them down....

LIKES ARE AWESOME, BUT COMMENTS/FEEDBACK ARE GEMS! HOPE YOU LOVELIES LIKED IT! 💜

REQUESTS ARE OPEN!