π™ΌπšŠπšπš•πš’ | π™·πš’πšžπš—π™»πš’πš‘π™Έ...

By HoneyLixie00

"Every piece of me aches for you." -- Being transferred to a new school just before the year started was the... More

Introduction
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
Epilogue | New Beginning
Epilogue II | Matrimony
!Announcement!

73

931 41 4
By HoneyLixie00

[Hyunjin]

We were all laughing as we walked into the cafeteria together, all the way to our table. As we sat down, I could tell Jisung felt uneasy. But he masked it, continuing to joke around with the three of us.

"You guys haven't replaced my seat?" Felix asked as he sat in his normal seat. "Is it okay for me to even sit here?"

"That seat is always gonna be yours Felix. You can sit here whenever you like." San said and I smiled, gripping onto his hand.

"Hyunjin?" Jisung whispered as he leaned in close to me. I looked at him. "Is it normal to feel scared like this?"

"Jisung it'll be okay."

My attention quickly turned to the doors and our friends began walking in. Jeongin and Hyuka were talking, Cheongsan was pulling around Jungkook by his bag and teasing him. Changbin and Seungmin laughing at them.

Whilst Jisung was focused on Hyuka, I noticed Felix's fiat clench with anxiety as he watched Jungkook get closer.

"If anyone isn't gonna accept my return. It'll be him."

I sighed. "It'll only make it worse that I haven't told him yet. Or Heeseung."

"What?" His eyes widened at me, as if I had just damned him.

I couldn't say anything else as Jeongin took a seat, then Hyuka just hovered. Hyuka looked at Felix with utter confusion, blinking twice. Then he turned to Jisung and asked to talk to him privately.

Jungkook sat down, clearly unhappy. "The fuck is he doing here."

"Kook, chill out." San chuckled. "Everything's good."

Jungkook just rolled his eyes and looked at me with his "what the fuck" look. But I tried my best to ignore his anger gaze. It was the best option to not tell him at this given moment in the cafeteria in front of the whole school.

Wouldn't be a very good public imagine for and almost graduating Senior to beat the shit out of a Junior. One or both of them would be suspended.

"Where did Jisung and Huening Kai run off to?" Seungmin asked.

"Personal stuff." Jeongin and I spoke at the same time. Clearly Hyuka had talked to Innie about it the same why Ji had opened up to me.

Seungmin mouthed the word 'oh' before putting his attention back on his food.

Despite the small distraction that the purple caused, Jungkook was still staring daggers at Felix. Who just sat next to me uncomfortably and I shared a look with Jeongin.

"So! Jungkook!" Jeongin piped up excitedly, already having a conversation at play. "You ready for graduation! It's already only a month away!"

Jungkook turned to the younger, obviously smiling cause no one could resist that enthusiastic charm he has when he actually uses his enthusiasm.

"Yea. I'm so done with high school. I'll have my gap year and then off to college I go."

"Any idea what field you are gonna study?"

"Honestly? Probably Medicine. And eventually when I rank up enough I can go through actual med school. Become a nurse or a doctor."

"Oh wow." Jeongin and I were both a little shocked. Not that we didn't think Jungkook could do it or that it didn't seem like the right field. Only because he already had years of his future planned out.

Granted he is a senior. He has to have that stuff planned out.

"And before you guys say anything. No. It wasn't my parents idea." Jungkook stated and I scoffed. My mom would've made me do that field if she ever thought of it. But then again she's too self absorbed to think about my future.

"Huh, I always assumed most parents were snobby rich pricks who forced their kids to do things they don't wanna do." I comments and Jeongin agreed. Felix however, stayed silent.

"Well. My parents are exactly.. rich."

"What do you mean? Then how'd you afford to come to this-" Jeongin started but Jungkook cut him off with an explanation.

"My parents are exactly the most stable in the head. I lived with Jimin and his mom, the headmistress, off and on for a long time throughout my childhood. She saw fit to pay for my school on her own. Where she could keep an eye on me and make sure I wasn't being influenced by drug addict parents." He shrugged and sipped from his milk carton.

"Oh my god, Jungkook. All this time.. and you never told me that." I was shocked and felt bad for him having to go through that.

"You never asked, honestly. And it's not exactly a 'oh we are best friends now so here's this' kind of conversation subject. It's touchy, just like how your moth- yours are also a touchy subject." He sipped his milk again. Then made an expression that kind of resembled a "speaking of" look.

"Speaking of." Called it. "Does Heeseung know about your little reunion with Mr. Fuck All here?"

I looked down and away from all of them. "No. Not yet."

"You know I don't support this right?" Jungkook gestured his finger between the three of us. "I don't support you guys being involved with this bitch again." His voice more aggressive towards Felix. We expected Felix to show some sort of anger, but he just sat there and took Jungkook's anger.

"Kook, outside please." I asked sternly.

As we both got up and walked away. I could hear Seungmin in the background "what's with everyone fighting today?"

As we stepped through the cafe doors outside, I turned to Jungkook who just stood with his arms crossed. "I don't like it Hyunjin." He just shrugged and spoke nonchalantly.

"I know you don't. And I know Heeseung won't either. But goddamn it, could you stop being so hostile?"

"Nope."

I huffed with frustration. "Kook, I love him. We both do. And he's finally admitted it to us. Why can't you just be happy that I'm happy?"

"Because Hyunjin, I watched him rip that happiness away from you just as quickly as he gave it. I sat and had to hear you cry over him, when I should've been breaking his damn bones for breaking your heart."

I was left speechless.

"Look, Jinnie. I love seeing you happy, I just wish it didn't involve him where I have to worry about the next time you are going to call me heartbroken over something he said or did. Cause next time that happens, someone is getting buried and it won't be me."

"You don't mean that." I said shaking my head.

"Oh no, I absolutely fucking mean it. I'd kill him if he hurt either of you again. And you wanna know who I could call to help, two people would be on speed dial."

I swallowed and looked away for a second, knowing he meant Hyuka and Heeseung.

"It won't happen again. And if it does, I'm not gonna cry over it. I knew what I was possibly getting myself into by letting him back in, Kookie. I'm prepared."

"No you aren't Hyunjin. You won't ever be. And you know why." His face turned sad, as if it hurt him to hear me say those things. "Be with him if you want, okay. Both of you. But I will always dislike him, until he proves that he deserves otherwise. Now can we please go back inside?"

"Are you gonna stop with the hostility?"

He sighed and agreed to stop. With that we entered the cafeteria. Jisung and Hyuka still not at the table yet. Felix and Jeongin were zoned into a deep conversation with the other four of the table.

"Hyunjin." Jungkook whispered before we reached the table.

"You know you have to tell Heeseung right?"

"Yeah. I know."

"Good, cause if you don't..."

"...I will."

————
[A/N]
Finally done with this chapter. I was gone for a while, and I had to restart the whole chapter when I finally came back.

Hope you are all doing okay! Eating, hydrating, sleeping! I missed you guys a lot!

I'm off to start another chapter! Til my next update honeybees!
~ Cece

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.6K 2.8K 65
Lee Minho. A guy with past traumas that will make him being mean to everyone. Even to his friends but they don't really care... Unlucky thats not the...
57K 2K 33
Hwang Hyunjin was born in a rich but homophobic family. When he revealed his sexuality, he was immediately disowned. Hyunjin faced a lot of difficult...
371K 11.3K 48
Pairing: Gods!OT8 x !F!Reader Genre: romance, mystery, supernatural, angst, fluff, smut Summary: With no memory of who you were, you wake up in the...
492K 11.5K 23
"𝐼 𝑏𝑒𝑑 π‘¦π‘œπ‘’ π‘€π‘œπ‘’π‘™π‘‘ 𝑙𝑒𝑑 π‘Žπ‘›π‘¦π‘π‘œπ‘‘π‘¦ 𝑏𝑒𝑑𝑀𝑒𝑒𝑛 π‘¦π‘œπ‘’π‘Ÿ 𝑙𝑒𝑔𝑠 𝑖𝑓 π‘‘β„Žπ‘’π‘¦ π‘Žπ‘ π‘˜ 𝑛𝑖𝑐𝑒𝑙𝑦 β„Žπ‘š?" "𝑛-π‘›π‘œ..𝑗𝑒�...