Pokémon: Delta Desolations (A...

By Aizakkuadoman

Explore the adventure of the Torren region in the perspective of Isaac and his trusty Oshawott. Experience se... More

The new journey continues
A rival unraveled
Reversion
Lesson: Samurai vs Ninja
enchantments of feelings emotions and embracement with a little perception.
A rotten pineapple spoils the barrel
The sun rises when you and I meet
Haunted fun house
Can we get much higher
Moped.
The huge return
Bloodlines
Here lies a rocky road.
Target practice with some pisspoor luck.
An Excoordinaire!
Shopping spree.
Let's catch some air.
Lets catch some Air. Part 2
to keep you all up to date.
Discord moment
Clash in the Watery Depths
The Pokemon grand gauntlet: Race across Sonata Tracks.
Stressed out
Gym battle fragrance Fiasco

to the core of alls life

32 4 62
By Aizakkuadoman

Jewel took us into Koril town to cook us some food and give me a lesson on Aurelian magic.

It was impressive to watch all his Pokémon help him out. Frogadier was adding some spices with his combustible leaves. Dudunsparce was stiring pots and larvesta was surprisingly managing to make the aroma give an extra ompf to it.

Isaac: Wow... that smells amazing. Whatcha making?

Jewel: Heh-heh. Patience, my friend. A chef never reveals his secrets.

That's for the secret ingredient, not the entire meal. You probably got confused with magicians.

All my Pokemon were also curious and trying to get peaks but zweilous and shinx were practically gaurding them for their lives.

Jewel: Now, while we wrap that up, I shall be giving you a crash course on different esoteric abilities, and a new catch of mine will be joining us for the last section, please sit down. For the duration of the lesson you shall refer to me as professor aurelia.

Isaac: Yeah, no. That's cringe.I'm not gonna-

Jewel: SHUT YOUR MOUTH! Now, we shall start with the most famous esoteric ability: psychokinesis.

I called all of my Pokémon to sit down next to me.

Jewel: The brain is one of five nexus points where the body is most tied to the soul, the other being the eyes, the soles of our feet (hence their name), our heart, the palms of our hands, and the pelvis aka the appropriate sexual organ.

He shows up a diagram with a bunch of things I barely understood.

Jewel: Because of this, in many Pokemon and some humans, theirs a unique, mutation let's call it, where the leylines which connect the brain and soul is longer than it should be, essentially hanging limply in the astral plane. Because of this, the psychic in question can effectively use that loose leylines to latch onto something, aka basic telekinesis, more advanced psychic techniques involve using it to manipulate mana in the air, for example, this illusion" i flow extra mana into my loose leyline, to the point it was glowing and visible. Now, any questions?

Jesus Christ is this what it's like when you aren't homeschooled? Back at home we actually interacted with things to learn not just lectured to expect to jam facts into your head only to squeeze them out your other ear.

Isaac: Uh... less nerd emoji please? What's a nexus? What's a leyline? What's an astral plane? Is that some type of rocket ship?

Oshawott snickered at that last comment.

Jewel: Leylines are effectively magic veins, in both living organisms and the planet, they also are what connects the soul to the body, the nexus points are the points where souls and bodies are most connected, and the astral plane is the layer of reality made of mana or magic energy.

Without an example I couldn't fully understand but I chose to take his word for it so he could move on.

Jewel: Now let's move onto the next esoteric ability, aura!

The diagram switches to that of a human and and a lucario.

Jewel: Aura wielders, or aura adepts, wield the spark of their own life as a weapon, the spark of life force. Life force, is the binding of a soul to a vessel, the difference between a ghost or a corpse and a living person, or even a living object. In aura adepts, this spark is more like an inferno or, in the strongest cases, a blazing star, any questions so far?

This didn't really help me nessicarily learn what this is. I've already seen psychic abilities and aura in action thanks to Pokémon.

I decided to make the lesson less boring.

Isaac: So in that regard being based on the soul why isn't lucario fighting ghost? Where'd the steel come from?"

This time all my Pokémon we're holding their laughter.

Jewel: Aura doesn't come from the soul by itself, it comes from the spark of life in a soul with a vessel, or body, aura wielders lose their powers if they become a ghost because they have no vessel, as for the steel thing, that's biology based not esoteric based.

True tho he technically never answered my question tho I wasn't gonna push him over a joke.

He switches his diagram to 5 silloettes each with a aura sphere in their hand, each a different colour, with a different expression on their face.

Jewel: An aura adept's aura naturally takes on the colour that reflects the cores of that aura adepts soul, for example, I have red aura, rage, anger.

So you have anger issues... didn't need a school session to figure that one out.

Jewel: Different colours and different shades represent different soul cores, for example my zweilous has yellow aura, joy.

I was about to ask why you only ever see blue aura but I didn't think it was worth asking.

Jewel: However an aura adept's aura colour can differ from their core, either by specialised training to draw from other emotions or to not draw from any emotion at all, or if another emotion is overpowering the core of your soul in that moment, for example with a joy soul watching someone Kill someone they love, their aura could be red for anger or black for hatred in that moment.

Ah, so blue is just a standard aura feeling color that can change. I always thought it was a representation of power.

Jewel: Now, I shall move onto the only esoteric ability you can definitely do, magic, and in the only form I'm going to teach it to you, arcane, the safest to use.

You act like you haven't been teaching me magic this whole time.

When a baby is first born, it's soul is like this blank book, as it goes through life, it gets filled up from the contents of their life, trauma from a fire, a scorched page, nearly drowned as a toddler, water damage. Now some pages are filled from birth, due in part from the mana in sperm and the soul of the infant interfacing with the soul of the mother in the womb as their leylines develop, these contents of a life, or their proper term, the essences of a soul, they are what make a person who they are, from pyromania to hydrophobia to astrophilia" I start the lecture off with the basics of soul essences

Isaac: So basically you get a soul when you're born. And you genetically inherit your parents magic Cool. everyone knows that.

Jewel: Isaac, could you please take this seriously for 5 minutes? I'm trying to teach you something.

Isaac: Maybe instead of teaching me the complexities of this stuff try explaining to me what you're capable of doing with the magic? I'm most likely unable to achieve any of this and no offense but I personally am not interested in learning magic for myself if I have Pokemon that can do it for me.

Jewel: Genetics has nothing to do with the matter, and to make this extraordinarily clear, because apparently I wasn't transparent enough, this is the one you CAN do shit with, and I figured it was clear, but to answer your last question and enlighten you on just how wrong you are...

He grabbed his gun loaded it up and hold it up in the air, pointed to the back of my head.

All of my Pokémon stanced in a way as they sensed danger.

Jewel: I can do it all, nothing holds me back, aura psionics, even the ichor of the gods flows through me, so you'd best pay attention because those Pokemon you love oh so much won't be able to save you from this.

Isaac: Oh shi-

BANG!

Isaac: Ow!

He fired the gun and all my Pokémon were ready to fire attacks to stop the gun but thankfully it was a rubber blank. Which is even less painful than a bb gun and only slightly worse than a nerf gun.

Isaac: Guys guys, Calm down. I'm fine. It's just A blank.

They all sat back down As I sat back up.

Jewel: They don't need the trauma and survivors guilt because you were too much of an idiot to learn from me to save your fucking life, and likely their lives as well so sit your weak ass down and listen.

Isaac: That was uncalled for, you bastard. What if you misplaced that blank with a real bullet?

I restrained myself from getting physical.

Jewel: Oh, I'm sorry, is death called for, is life called for, I don't give a shit about what you think is fair or fine, it doesn't matter if it's you're brains painting the fucking wall!

I wanted to object but he was right and I hated it.

He called over Shinx.

Jewel: Now, I shall be moving on. In non Pokemon souls, there is an unique energy known as mana, or magical energy, little shinx here is the only Pokemon I'm aware of to have mana. Think of mana like water. At the start of a year, or a persons life, it's frozen like lakes in winter. Trying to cast a spell with frozen mana is a terrible way to commit suicide. Don't do it.
Someone with melted mana, can melt the mana of someone with frozen mana, turning winter into spring, the start of new growth, the growth of a mage. That mage's mana reserves, or the mana pool increases in size as they live their life, cast spells, and otherwise use their mana, becoming summer. A persons mana naturally takes on the properties of the essences of their soul, even when if that mana is used by someone else, so if someone had trauma of fire, regardless of who used their mana, it wouldn't be good mana to use for a fire spell, as their isn't much fire essence in their soul to imprint on their mana. Spells are cast by manipulating mana in the right affinities and in the right way, theirs various methods to doing this of course, forming the various styles of magic. I prefer using simple incantations, theirs a lot more adaptable on the fly, but also require you to be actually speaking Shinx here Only knows two sigil based spells. Sigil spells are fast and reliable, but only because you get the exact same result every time, the slightest change requires a completely new sigil. Some people tend to prefer casting magic by making hand signs, each seal has a different effect on your mana and by making a long chain of signs you cast the spell, personally I don't like it. A popular method is casting via a foci, a wand or staff, overall foci based casting tends to be the easiest and the weakest, requiring both incantations and various movements, having the drawbacks of both incantations and hand signs with not any real benefit.

Isaac: ... I'm sorry... what? You just gave me the longest run on paragraph expecting me to take all of that in. I barely got that.

He facepalmed.

Jewel: god you're such a brick wall. Here lemme try melting your mana. Maybe this will show you.

Isaac: Wait what?

He reached for my arm and trying concentrating and then immediately yanked it back as if I electrocuted him

Jewel: Ack! Holy fuck man how much mama do you HAVE?!

Isaac: Damn that much?

Jewel: Well you're definitely worth being chosen. Was not expecting that. No worries I can handle it.

He goes for my arm again.

What happened next was something that's so hard to describe. It felt like e was stopping the commands circling through my brain stem veins.

Isaac: What the... holy shit that's weird... but cool!

Jewel: Easy there, don't fall back and hit your head okay, now we get to the fun part of the lesson.

He grabbed my shoulder and I almost lost consciousness

Isaac: Oh jeez that's trippy.

Jewel: Holy shit, you are one fucking bastard, but this, ooh boy it's worth putting up with you. Alright follow my lead here, flow mana into your finger, to the very tip of your finger nail.

Isaac: Uh, how?

Jewel: Try flowing your blood to your hand.

Isaac: Like this?

I position my hand to the point you could see my veins bulge through my hand and the hand itself looked as if it was textured with salami.

Jewel: Alright, now push it out of your finger nail.

I tried pushing the only way I know how.

I could have sworn I saw a flash of a blue light... It could have been mana It could have been an afterimage. I don't know.

Jewel: HA! You got it! Good job, normally it takes an hour for someone to first push manifest mana outside of their body, but it's best not to try anything harder until you come down off the mana high, I'll start up some spaghetti, you take it easy.

I shook off the bizarre feeling and quickly came to my senses

He put a Cloche tray on my lap and gave me a fork. He opened it and revealed a plate of noodles tomato sauce sausage mushrooms and melted mozzarella cheese seasoned with minced leaves

Everyone else crowded over the plate drooling.

Jewel: Dig it.

No need to tell me twice.

We pretty much went at it like a pack of mightyena.

Jewel: parmesion?

Isaac Nah man, I'm good. It's perfect as is.

Jewel: I've loaded this thing up with all the nutrients any of you'll need to support your growth. Every vitamin and every mineral. And there's more where that came from so dont even think about being modest and going hungry.

I saw Jewel and frogadier walk off to have a conversation but I was too busy with my food to even bother eavesdropping id only be hearing half English and half backwards pokespeech.

*****

Isaac: Ahhh.... That hit the spot. Man I feel ready to actually accomplish something!

All my Pokémon felt the same way.

Suddenly I felt a massive heatwave.

Isaac: whew... maybe not.

Jewel perked up.

Jewel: Oh what the fuck no-

Suddenly the ground rumbled  there was a roar in the distance and The volcano up on the mountain erupted. Magma was flowing fast in out direction.

Isaac: Shit! Everyone! Now!

Oshawott used water gun. Golbat used air slash delta ralts used icy wind Oddish used nature power which turned into sand tomb. Espurr used Psychic and ralts was ready to use pain split in case anyone got hit.

Together they ended up cooling off a bunch of the flowing lava so tat it became a molten rock wall.

Isaac: Whew... See? Protected myself from a natural disaster with no magic and all Pokémon.

A puddle of lava flowed about 50 feet away from us. I noticed something riding with the lava like a a splash pad.

Isaac: Wait is that...

Luksud!

Isaac: Delta Duskull.... Wait are you the same Delta Duskull from the mansion AND when I asked to burn up Xavier's entire weed stash?

Luksud.

Jewel: Forget that! Hey, magma skull! Why the fuck did the volcano erupt?!

Luksud Luksud Luksud!

Isaac: Don't tell me YOU did this?!

Jewel: No... God damnit.

Isaac: What?

Jewel: He says the infernal cult summoned enter and made it erupt the volcano.

Isaac: What?! Entei?!

Jewel: I'm headed out to see what's up. You coming? If you got a way to play the floor is lava?

Isaac: You're not ain't getting rid of me that easily. Return... Not you two.

I left Golbat and Espurr out.

I stuffed Espurr into my backpack and had golbat Latch onto my shoulders.

I had no Idea how well Golbat was able to carry us so I had a back up plan that Espurr would just use psychic to help Golbat fly across.

And if BOTH of them get tired I can have Oshawott created a walkway underneath my to rest for a while.

Meanwhile Jewel was... RUNNING UPTHE LAVA?!?!!

Isaac: Dude!! What the actual fuck are your soles!?!?!?!

He couldn't hear me he was already gone and probably at the top of the volcano.

Isaac: *sigh* Alright. LETS FLY! GOLBAT! ESPURR NOW!

Golbat ascended with flight and Espurr boosted her.

Even delta Duskull was helping me out in anyway it could. It tried hoisting me up against my back and trying all sorts of stunts.

*****

Jewel: Jeez you held up time.

Isaac: Hey, It only took me 20 minutes.

Jewel: Coulda carried you here for 5.

Isaac: I'm good. So what's the situation?

Jewel: I count around 140 cultists in there.

I peeked around the corner.

Isaac: Holy!

Jewel: Yeah, Even I'm not crazy enough to just waltz in guns blazing. You got any stealth ideas?

Isaac: Hmm... Hey you got any invisibility on you?

Jewel: I mean yes but Invisible illusions take so much mana out of me.

Isaac: Hmm...

I noticed Delta Duskull was nervously peeking around behind him.

Isaac: Bingo. Duskull. Phantom force.

I grabbed Jewels arm and touched Duskulls face. The one spot where it wasn't scarring to touch.

The 3 of us then turned invisible.

Jewel: Whoa. I didn't think it could do that.

Isaac: If we keep contact like this we won't be spotted when walking in. Tho we gotta move slowly.

Jewel: Alright, go go go.

???: May I have you're attention please!

Someone blared over a podium in a loudspeaker. That got every infernal cultist to shut up.

Inigo: My name is Inigo! Your Northern Cardinal... Now I know most of you are probably internally baffling at me. What ones this buffoon want? He's making a FOOL of himself. Calling upon the ENTIRE infernal cult? For a private announcement?? At the KORIL VOLCANO of all places?!?!?! Yes! You may call my any name you desire. Crazy! Imbicile! Retard! But! What if I were to tell you that I have a better propersition than master Zenith? **chuckle** THROW DOWN THE CURTAIN!

A red curtain who was in behind the cult cardinal was dropped down and Entei was caged up.

Inigo: I thought I gave Direct orders to Muzzle up that mutt! You don't want the volcano to erupt again and destroy this entire Assembly do you?! Get on it!

Isaac: !!! Idea.

Jewel: Where are we going?

Isaac: Behind the cage.

The cultists were too engross by the fact Entei was successfully captured to hear us whisper. They were all murmuring to each other.

Inigo: What you see before you is non other than the legendary Beast Entei. One Roar from this beast will cause All the Volcanoes of Reigion and beyond! Now, my proposition. Entei is said to be born from the core of a volcano. Do you realize what this means? The amount of Energy this produces?? We're talking about nearly the energy of the sun here! We can make a generator That could last as long as Eternatus if we try! Al because of this little trinket right here.

He Held up what looked to be a nail.

Inigo: Observe.

He poked Entei with the nail and it squirmed in pain as it emitted a huge heat wave.

Inigo: You feel that? Entei first fight or flight response is to set off a Volcano or use it's moves but so long that Muzzle is on it has no choice but to reserve to its second fight or flight response, It's radiating heat wave. But using this we can convert Geothermal energy into electricity! Think of the possibilities! No more utility poles! No more solar panels! If people want electricity they'll have no choice but to worship Entei for his power with the use of this single nail! Together we can dominate Torren and overthrow Zenith and his putrid plan! My only question for you now is who will join me.

1 by 1 cultists we're getting pumped up and ready to accomplish their tasks shouting out battle cries and chants.

We went inside the cage as thankfully the bars were wide enough that a human could barely squeeze through.

Jewel: Fucking idiot. If he's constantly torturing Entei his emergy plan won't last even a month. You're lucky if you get a couple weeks outta him. Tryna recreate eternatus my ass.

Isaac: Entei. Hey. Wake up.

Entei opened his eyes and looked at the 2 of us. Thankfully it was big enough we could show ourselves without being seen by the cults.

Jewel: Poor guy... fucker can't even sit up... Wait! Isaac! The harmonica!

Isaac: What, This?

Jewel: That scroll you found. it was musical sheet to an incantation of healing.

That honestly made so much sense. The mushrooms in the cave were practically dying but they glowed as if they were blowing when Meloetta sang it. And Pidgeot was rampaging in pain when it was rewatch to crystallize me in stone. Maybe I could do the same thing to help Entei.

Isaac: Alright, Here it goes. I've got one chance at this.

F# B E F# D# F# B E F# D# A G F# G E B B C# D E C# F# C# D B

Inigo: What in blazes? Is that... music from a Harmonica? Guard, Inspect the cage.

One of the grunts opened the front door to the cage.

And as if on cue Entei bolted up and broke off it's muzzle.

It was pure chaos after that. Cultists we're running around, Entei Broke it's cage like it was nothing, the air was full heat stroke that even Oshawott was feeling dehydrated.

And before I even had the idea to accounts we should leave, Entei unleashed a massive roar.

SHIT! We weee literally right next to the spout of a volcano.

I braced for impact and felt the immense heat radiate throughout my body.

But surprisingly I was still Alive. I looked up and Entei was Standing over us protecting me and Jewel from a fatal death.

Isaac: **exhale... Thanks Entei.

Entei grabbed us by it's mouth and leaped down the lava on the Volcano.

That was A scary yet fun experience.

Isaac: Thanks Entei...

Entei nodded and then leaped back up the Volcano.

Jewel: Well would you look at that. That was possibly a 10th of the infernal cult dead.

Isaac: bruh what

Jewel: Yeah each cult has got about 1000 or so members.

Isaac: Is that why it's taken you this long to disband them? I'd figure by now You'd for fill the prophecy and be on retirement.

Jewel: Yeah it's not easy fucking around with a group of narcissistic religious-folk when they can play around with the supernatural at will. Now you understand why I originally didn't want you or anyone else getting involved. It's simply put: A huge task.

Luksud.

I'd almost forgotten about Duskull.

Isaac: So lemme get this straight. You've been following me since day one because you like me but didn't prompt to ask me cuz... You were shy???

The Duskull held its hands together and somehow Turned Redder than normal.

Isaac: Sure, why not? I could use A fire type.

Luksud!!

I pulled out a Pokéball and it bumped its head into it.

Weeoweeoweeoweeow DING!

Isaac: Cool! I just caught a delta Duskull.

The Pokéball shrunk. I'm gonna have to get something to train all these guys.

We called it a day from there. That was MORE than enough adventure for one day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

518K 11K 37
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
20.5K 2.1K 24
"მომენატები. სიგიჟემდე. ყოველ დღე. არ ვიცი, დაგივიწყებ თუ არა. არ ვიცი, შენი შეხების გარეშე გადავრჩები თუ არა. არ ვიცი, როგორ გავაგრძელო ცხოვრება უშე...
230K 5.7K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
552K 33.9K 98
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...