My Youtuber One Shots (Comple...

By Diallina

Hey people I have decided to do Youtuber oneshots and add it to the many stories that I may not finish but I... More

You're not the only one who trolls
H2oVanoss Where is Delirious? Pt 1
Put on Your Big Boy Pants PewdieCry
Anything for my King H20LuiGaming
You Are Mine 407xWildcat
Punishment LuixMarcel and 407xTyler
Truth or Dare DaithdeCalibre
Ice Cream Lovin MinixMooxVanoss
Last Christmas SeaChaos
Where is Delirious? Pt 2
Our little Kitty SeaChilledMexican
Our First Meeting H2oDelirious
The Choice is yours A surprise paring
You know you belong to me Mr Moo
Where is Delirious? Part 3
You belong with me H2OCalibre
The most embarrassing way to admit love BasicallyIDoWildcat
When Light Meets Darkness PewdieCry
Love hurts
I Love You Always Have And Always Will
Dear Future Husband
I do
I know I'm not the only one
I Don't Want You Back
Where is Delirious? pt 4
Misery Business ChilledMexican
Sk8er Boi
Be strong
Nightmares Not a Youtuber ff
Krinx Let Me Save You
Pardon Me
Where is Delirious Part 5 Finale
Jealous SeaChaos
Pay and Stuff I need to say
Things that needs to be said
Last Person (little SeaChaos)
Stream Love Snund
All I See Is Darkness
All I See Is Darkness 2
Games SeaChaos
I love you
Feelings and Thoughts
Ohm's Puppy
When I see you again H20Vanoss
Apologies
All I see is darkness Part 3
Broken Smut
All I See is Darknes Part 5
Friends Forever? Part 2
Friends Forever? part 3
Cheerleader H20Vanoss
Friends Forever? part 4
The Bikini H20Vanoss
Wattpad Games 1 with Youtube
Wattpad Games Post
Friends Forever? part 5!!!
Goodbye H2OVanoss
Banana Surprise SeaChaos
Story Ideas I want to Write
Had My Chance
When things repeat themselves
To Heal A Broken Heart
Just a Joke
I Wont Give Up
My Savior
Wattpad Games 2
Staring Problems
Wattpad Games 3
Love and I isn't something that works together
Wattpad Games 4
To Impress
Everything I did for you
Every time we Touch
Mad
Just For Fun
Protection
The True Meaning of Love
Problems
Banana Bus Squad + Others Game
Wattpad Games 5
Q and A with a Friend
Questions being answered
When I Was Your Man
Q and A part 2
My Triple Life
You Know what this is about
Forever at Vanoss and Friends
ABC Challenge
Collaboration Ideas
The Visit
100 OneShot Special
TMI Questions
10 more again
Voicemail Messages BananaBusSquad
Would you still love the same
To My Followers
No Joke
Somebody I used to know H2OVanoss
My Promise
Lies
Birthday Present
Truth About VanossGaming
Dog Tags H2OVanoss
More Story Ideassss
Late Halloweenie Specail Purge
Drunk Time with Lazy
To be a Hispanic
Life about Dially
The End of the One Shot Book

All I see is Darkness Part 4 Love Kills

413 30 20
By Diallina

All I see is Darkness Part 4 Love Kills

Tyler's POV:

Left and right all I see is dead bodies . Burned, cracked, torn apart, or left intact. They are just around me.

"What kind of place did we just fucking step into," I said to my friends as we entered this place.

"I have no idea but it looks so cool are they real," Delirious said getting close to the bodies.

"Really Delirious who would just keep real bodies lying around," Vanoss said as he got closer to him.

"Ohh so spooky," Mini said and laughed his adorable laugh.

Yeah I like Mini so you can suck it.

"But what if they are real," Nogla said getting ready scared.

"Aww Nogla your a pussy," Basically said punching him in the arm.

"Nogla's a baby," Lui said in his squeaker voice.

We all started laughing at Nogla and we could see his face turn red in anger and embarrassment.

"Uhh guys," Moo said shakily and we stopped laughing and looked at him.

"What is it Moo," Mini said looking at him worriedly.

"They're...... real," he said and then collapsed on the floor with a knife in his back.

"Oh my god," Mini screamed and ran into my arms.

"Moo no," Delirious said rushing to his side along with Vanoss.

I looked at Lui and he had his hands over his mouth. Nogla had tears in his eyes and Marcel pulled Lui to him. I looked sadly at Moo. Why did this had to happen to him?

End of POV:

What they all didn't know was that one of the friends had not but a sad smile on his face, but one of content and joy. He looked at the dead body and smirked with delight.

"One down many to go," he thought as all of his friends had tears in their eyes crying over the loss of a friend.

Tyler's POV:

"We have to get out of here," Marcel said going to the door.

He tried to open it but it was locked. By this time Mini had left my arms.

"What the fuck we can't leave," he said trying to break down the door.

"Look at what you have gotten us into Delirious," Nogla said angrily and went up to him.

"How was I supposed to know there would someone here to kill us all," he said defending himself.

"Guys give him a break he didn't know," Vanoss said defending him.

"Yeah he probably did it," Nogla said and we looked at him crazily.

"Why would Delirious kill Moo," Lui said.

"I don't know how do you think he's got his name," Nogla said trying to make a point.

"Come on guys why would he be," Evan started to say but then all of a sudden the lights went out.

"Holy Crap it's fucking you," we heard Delirious scream and then it all goes silent.

When the lights turned on we see Delirious dead and a note neatly placed on his body.

"DELIRIOUS," Evan yelled and went to his side clutching the dead body close to him.

"Why is this happening to us," Mini said and I could see his tears coming down again.

"There's a note this time," Lui said walking up to Vanoss.

He picked up the note and read it out loud.

"Tick tock tick tock, time is running out boys. Your life is slowly coming to an end and I'm the one whose going to put you their ~ Pablo," he said.

Who the hell is Pablo.

?'s POV:

As they were all distracted I decided to turn the lights out. As soon as that happened I quickly made my way over to Delirious. I pulled him towards me and his eyes widen in recognition.

"Holy Crap it's fucking you," he said and I quickly silenced him by slicing his throat.

Luckily I managed to not get any blood on me and I quickly returned to my friends side without him noticing. Soon very soon.

Tyler's POV:

"Okay this is starting to freak me out," Nogla said looking at the now dead Delirious.

"Nogla what if you killed him since you did put the blame on him," Marcel said.

"Okay guys stop playing the blame game," Mini said trying to calm everyone down after his panic attack.

"Ohh yeah we're going to listen to the fucking guy who started crying at the sight of blood. Come on Lui lets go," Marcel said grabbing Lui's hand and walking somewhere.

"Dude we shouldn't split up haven't you seen the movies," Nogla said chasing after them.

"Well I guess it's us three," Evan said laughing nervously.

"Ah I think they will be fine let's look at this side of the house and search for a way out," I said walking in the opposite direction.

"I think I'm gonna go with Nogla and the others because I don't think Lui can stop them from fighting," Mini said gong after the others.

"Do you think he will be safe on his own," Evan said looking back at Mini.

I only nodded and continued our search. Now that I think about it I hope he doesn't die.

?'s POV:

I watch my next victims as they are ahead of me. They won't know what hit them. Hahahahahahahaha

I follow them close and I listen in on their conversation.

"Why the fuck did you follow us Nogla," Marcel said as he turned to face the tall man.

"Because I don't trust you with Lui who knows you could be the murderer," Nogla said pulling Lui close to him.

"Ohh yeah of course I'm the murderer. I killed our friends because why the hell not," Marcel said walking closer to Nogla and Lui.

I giggle at his statement because it's all true but I think I want to kill all of them at once so I'm going to knock them out. I pulled out a canister that had sleeping gas and I had pulled a mask over my face I threw it at them and it exploded on impact.

Their arguments grew slow and quiet and they all pass out on the floor. I carry them one by one and boy was that a fucking struggle. Sheesh what do they eat fucking trains load of food. After I painfully managed to bring them in a room. I put each one of them on a chair and I tie them up. I put a blindfold on them and I put a sock in their mouth.

"Now it's time to get my other victims," I said to myself and left the room.

Tyler's POV:

Me and Evan searched everywhere for a way out but it seems that all of the windows are made of unbreakable glass. And they were all glued down. Where the fuck did you have the time to do that?

"There's no way out of here," Evan said just sitting on the floor.

"Ughhh stupid fucking murderer thinking ahead of time," I said sitting down with him.

"GUYS," I heard Mini yell.

"Where overs hear," I called over wanting him to be with me.

I hear a clang sound and soon me and Evan where surrounded by gas.

"What *cough* the hell *cough* is this," I said getting really tired.

"I don't know man *cough* but I'm gonna take a nap right here," Evan said passing out on the floor.

I soon followed his stead except I heard Mini's voice calling my name. I woke up and I see that I have a blindfold over my head and that I'm tied to a chair.

"Welcome boys," I man with a Hispanic voice? Said.

I was going to yell at him for kidnapping us but I then realized I had something in my mouth preventing me from speaking.

"Your probably wondering why I have all of you tied up and waiting for your death," he said and all was silence.

"Probably well I hate most of you and I want you all dead. The pain I have went through and you guys didn't even care. You probably don't even know who I am," he said and I shook my head.

"Well I don't care you're all going to die anyways so I'm just making it come by faster," he said.

He walked up to someone I don't know who and soon I heard Lui talk.

"Please don't do this we can talk this out," he begged but we just heard chuckling.

"It's to late for that," Pablo said and soon Lui's cries were no more.

"You fucking monster," Marcel said and soon I knew he was going to die.

"Maybe I am," he said and Marcel's cries of anger turned to pain and then silenced.

"Why did it had to be us," Nogla said and he sniffed.

"Because you deserve it," he said harshly and Nogla's cries ended faster than the rest.

"Do it go ahead at least I will finally be with Delirious now," Evan said and he laughed.

"You sir are one strange mother fucker," Pablo Mm said and ended his life.

Now it was just me and Mini, I really hope Mini isn't next. I hope he's safe. But this Pablo guy he seems so familiar. I mean he says he knows us. But I don't know.

"Now you Wildcat man do I have something for you," he said taking off my gag.

"You better leave fucking Mini out of this," I said growling at Pablo.

"Ohh don't worry I don't plan on ever hurting him," he said and laughed.

"Who the hell are you," I growled out wanting to know the murderer of my friends.

"Well since you're going to die I guess I can show you who I am," he said and soon my blindfold came off.

I squinted my eyes because of the brightness changed. After I got my sight back I wished I had never gotten it. There my murderer of my friends is the one who I loved the most.

Mini.

"Mini what the hell," I said and he giggled.

"Finally I can stop using this voice," he said using his normal voice.

"Why," I said wanting the real reason.

"Well like I said before all this pain I couldn't take it. It was making me crazy. I was going insane so I decided to do something about it," he said smiling softly at me.

"Mini I love you," I said hoping this would change his mind.

"You love me huh," he said and I nod my head.

"Is loving someone making them feel like they're worthless. Is loving someone making them feel like a tool. Is loving someone telling them that they can't succeed in life. Because it is then your version of love is different from mine," Mini seethed.

My eyes widen at this, were we always like this with him. Have we always treat him this way? Why haven't I noticed this? I mean we were always joking right?

As I was in my thoughts I felt lips on mine. Mini is kissing me? I quickly kissed back and we were in a heated make out session. As soon as we started it soon ended.

"Goodbye Tyler," he said and soon I felt pain all over my body.

All I see is darkness.

1889 words in total not even counting the one I am currently writing. Like my god I have never written this much like damn Dially why. So I decided to continue the All I see is darkness and decided to make it a oneshot series.

So Demons_Await did you expect this huh. 8 didn't know if I wanted Wildcat the killer or Mini so I decided Mini. yeah a big twist Mini kills Tyler yeah I have no regrets to what I wrote. If this isn't what you wanted I would gladly write a different one.

This was a request so don't be afraid to request from me because I honestly need the distraction

Anyways as always

Dially

Brofish

2011 words total

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 5.8K 199
Just my two otps Who obviously love each other Hope you like these [ This has basically turned into a multi-ship oneshot book and I barely write nat...
24.8K 541 41
I decided to write some oneshots, because why not? The oneshotes are going to be from those youtubers: Skydoesminecraft House_Owner ThatguyBarney Red...
27.7K 880 198
Here book 2 of the oneshots; Putting requests here as well as my own ships.....mostly my ships if there's no request so better deal with it
32.8K 762 198
This is where I'll put my oneshots so yeah The Ships: (Also added some ships that I can't put it in the tag) -Cranklez -Crundee -Huskylox ...