We Meet Again {Ferriswheelshi...

By Lava98

"White! You said you have a dream... That dream... Make it come true! Make your wonderful dream a reality, an... More

The Past (Prologue)
Nuvema Town
The Professor's Lab
N and Nimbasa City
Castelia City
Virbank City
Aspertia City
The Journey Begins
N and Mistralton City
A Week Later
Updates (Skip)
N, Route 7, Celestial Tower, Twist Mountain, and Icirrus City
Dragonspiral Tower
Anyone?
Reunited at Long last
Tough Decisions (Skip)
It's Not What it Looks Like! I Swear! (Part 2)
Not Good!
Family Reunion
Wanna Join Team Plasma?(Closed)
Family Dinner
Challenges
Alder's House
Soooo (Skip)
Undella Town
Late Night Visit
Questions (Open)
Beach Fun
Wanna join Team Plasma? Part 2
The Return to the Plasma Castle
Ferris Wheels, Festivals, and Confessions
Kalos Bound
Vote!!!
Sorry for the wait
2 Year Time Skip
Alola!
Pokรฉmon School

It's Not What it Looks Like! I Swear! (Part 1)

2.1K 77 102
By Lava98

I wake up to the bang of my door.

"Sis! You're hom-!? What the hell!?"

I try to sit up but for some reason I can't. I search for the reason why, and wouldn't you know it, it was N's arm draped across my side and holding me. I'm pretty sure my face turns red. I struggle to move and his grip tightens.

Is it weird to say that I actually really enjoy this?

I look up at his peaceful sleeping face.

Why are you so hot?

My brother storms over to the bed, grabs N, and throws him on the floor, causing him to wake up.

I sit up straight. "It's not what it looks like! I swear!"

"Then what the hell is it?!"

"We couldn't decide who slept on the bed and who slept on the floor. I then decided that we aren't getting any where and we both will sleep on the bed."

"Then he should've slept on the couch!"

"Then you would've kicked him out or mom might've freaked out. Besides it's not like we're naked. We honestly didn't do anything."

My twin's face turns a shade of scarlet along with N's. "I swear to Arceus if you did-"

"We didn't," I reply, quickly cutting him off. "You honestly believe that I would do that? You and I both know that I wouldn't until I'm at least in my twenties."

"Not on my watch! And good!"

"Black, I'm 18! That means I'm a legal adult! You have no control over me! You're not my dad!"

"I may as well be since dad basically walked out on us before we were born!" he yells and tears brim his eyes.

I turn to look at N's expression. It's not a happy looking one, more of a sad and annoyed one. He turns to look at me with sorrow.

"Excuse us," I say to N and grab my brother and we go to his room. Hydreigon looks up and his expression turns to worry.

I sit on Black's bed and pull him to me. He lies on the bed with his head in my lap, sobbing. "I-I just d-don't want you to l-leave... too..."

"I know, it's okay. I will always be your twin, sister, best friend, and soul mate. You don't have to worry. I will always be here for you," I say while running my hand through his hair. "I will always love you." I wipe away his tears.

"I love you, too."

Hydreigon trots over and nudges his arm, lovingly.

"See? Even Hydreigon won't leave. You will never be alone, Black." I stop stroking his hair.

"No... don't stop. It feels good..."

I laugh. "You feel better?"

"Yeah..."

"I guess I should tell you this too..."

He looks up at me from my lap. "Yes?"

"I do... love N and I would like if you would like him too. You don't have to love him, but I would like you to grant my wishes and be nice him."

He's silent for a moment before he speaks. "Does he love you?"

"I-I don't know..."

After a few moments, he answers. "I will try... If he does anything that will hurt you I will not hesitate to kill him."

"Black!"

"I'm not kidding."

"I'd rather you not do anything crazy," I say.

"I will always protect you."

"I get it, now, you need to go apologize for throwing him on the floor," I say.

"No."

"Black."

"No."

"You will if you love me!" I announce.

"Damn! I hate when you go there!"

"Now, go!"

"Fine!" he shouts.

We walk back into my room with a now fully clothed N in his normal attire.

"Hello," N says.

Black walks over to N and stands in front of him then looks up at him since N is tall.

"I apologize for the way I treated you, for throwing you rudely on the floor. I'm sorry."

"Apology accepted."

"And another thing. If you dare ever do anything to hurt my sister, I will not hesitate to kill you."

"Black!"

"No, it's okay, White. It's completely normal for a loving brother to say that to a boy involved in his sister's life. I would do the same for my sisters," N says and turns to look at Black, who now has shock written all over his face. "I'll keep that in mind. You don't have to worry your sister is safe with me."

"She better be. She really likes you and you better not crush her heart or I'll rip out yours."

My face heats up. "Black!? Get out!"

He laughs and leaves the room. "Mom! White has a guest over and it's a boy!"

"Sure, whatever you say, Black," my mother yells back, not believing his outburst.

"Arceus, I swear... I'm going to kill him..." I say peeved.

"You do like me?" N asks teasingly.

"A-as a friend!"

"Well, what else would it be?"

"Um... It's time for breakfast! Let's go!" I yell and grab his arm, pulling him down the stairs.

"What about your mother?" N asks.

"She'll be fine," I say and race us to the dining room. "Hello, mom!"

"Oh, hello, my White dragon," Mother says and turns around with a frying pan. Her eyes go wide at the sight of N. "And w-who is this?"

"Told you I wasn't lying," Black says with a smirk.

"This is N."

"... N..." my mother says wearily. "Is this him?"

"Yes, Mother," I reply. I stand there waiting nervously for her reaction. It feels like beads of sweat roll down my face from the anticipation. What does she think? Will she throw him out? Oh, please, don't do that! Wait, what am I saying? It wouldn't matter. I could just take him to the league.

"Wow... She's told me so much about you, but not your name or what you look like! I guess that the green hair would be a big give away to Black... You're much taller than I imagined and handsome too!" Mother blabs on.

"I think he gets it, mom."

N walks over, takes her hand, and kisses the top of it in a princely manner. "It's a pleasure to meet the mother of the hero of truth, White."

"Oh my! And such a gentleman too!"

"Over doing it," Black grumbles, to himself with annoyance in his voice, while sitting at the bar leaning over a bowl of cereal and glancing in our direction. He digs the spoon in the bowl and brings it back up, now with cereal on it, and stuffs it in his mouth with discontent.

I roll my eyes at him, sit beside him, and pull N's arm to sit on the other side of me at the bar.

"Whatcha making?" I ask.

"Bacon, want some?" my mom asks.

"Of course! What about you N?"

"If that wouldn't be too much trouble, yes."

I laugh. "You're too formal!"

"This is how I was taught."

"I know, I know, Prince Charming."

...

After a talkative, long, and awkward breakfast, we clean everything up and I get changed into some real clothes after taking a shower.

"So, what should we do?" I ask.

"I don't know," N replies.

"You need to review Roxie's gym," Lucario says.

"Oh, yeah! That's right!" I shout.

"Review?" N and my brother question at the same time, causing my brother to scowl.

"Long story short her gym was a dump and I gave her a week to fix it or I would have to shut it down."

"Dang," Black says.

"Wanna come?" I ask.

"Hell yeah!"

"Then go get your stuff together, cause we leave in 5!" I shout and we all rush upstairs, besides our Pokémon. "Grab your bag and let's go."

N grabs his bag and throws it over his shoulder effortlessly. "Ready."

I grab my bag as well. "Then let's get back downstairs."

I turn to walk out the door but am stopped by a tugging at my hand, pulling me backwards into N's arms. His chest on my back. "Wait..." He wraps his arms around my stomach.

"N-N?" I say with uncertainty. Does he understand how much this makes my heart pound? Can he hear it? Feel it?

"Do you know my full name?" N asks, randomly.

"N Harmonia?"

"N is short for Natural. Natural Harmonia Gropius. I guess it would just be Natural Gropius, since neither I or Ghetsis want to be related to each other."

"Weird name, Natural... Natural..." I say, repeatedly letting it roll off my tongue. "Well, I guess I have no say in weird names, my name is White... So, do you want me to call you that? Natural?" I ask, turning my head to look at him from the angle I'm in.

He looks as if he ponders it, for he's looking up at the ceiling as if searching for an answer. "I'd like that, but you don't have to."

"I think I might," I say with a smirk. "Or maybe I'll call you Nat."

He gets a tint of pink on his cheeks. "Isn't that a girl name?"

"Yeah, ooo, or I might call you Natty!" His face turns a shade redder and I giggle. "You look so cute when you blush!"

His face turns to a dark shade of crimson. "N-no, I-I don't..."

"You totally do!"

Suddenly the door flies open and in comes Black.

"Arceus, what the hell?!" Black yells. "Are you kidding me?"

N and I quickly separate.

"It's not what it looks like! I swear!" N and I yell.

Black rolls his eyes. "Whatever... Just get a room and use protection."

My face most likely is redder than a Darumaka. "BLACK!?" I scream. I glance at N to see the same expression as me, embarrassed.

Black snickers. "Hurry downstairs before you 'accidentally' end up in the bed," he says and turns to leave the room.

"Black!" I yell, then snicker evilly after thinking of something.

N turns to look at me confused. "Why are you laughing like that?"

"You'll see... Now, let's go."

He nods and we leave, back down the stairs.

...

"Bye, mom!" my brother and I chant, all of us waving goodbye to her.

The three of us, our Pokémon in their pokeballs, make our way to the edge of town where it overlooks the ocean. That way we can release our large dragon types without getting a lot of unwanted attention. We throw our flying Pokémon's pokeballs out towards the water. The 3 Pokémon are released and we climb over the railing to hop onto them. Myself on Reshiram, N on Zekrom, and Black on Hydreigon.

"Let's go! Follow me!" I yell and we all take off into the sky. "Go to Aspertia City," I whisper to Reshiram. I lie down on her back, snuggling in her warm fur.

"Yes," Reshiram says in a soft voice. After a few moments, she speaks again. "I hear you like the hero of ideals. Is this true?"

"Wha!? How'd you figure that?" I say in a panic. I sigh. "Fine... I do."

"Are you going to tell him?"

"The girl doesn't admit to it first!"

"But what if he never admits it?"

"What if he doesn't even like me? I don't know! I've never been in a relationship to know!"

"Human logic is funny. How would you know the guy has to admit first then if you've no experience?" Reshiram laughs and I can feel her vibrate from it, her fur tickling my skin.

"You just know." I take a glance over to N on Zekrom, it seems as if they're communicating with one another, too. Then he glances my way. Our eyes meet and then we both quickly turn away. "What am I gonna do?" I bury my face in Reshiram's warm fur.

...

We land at the same place we dropped off Nate.

"This isn't Virbank," my brother tells me.

"I know we just have to pay someone a visit real quick," I say, holding back a smirk. And I don't mean Cheren. "Follow me."

N and I let our 2 dragons lounge around and have some time together while we walk into town. The 3rd dragon, Hydreigon, came with us.

We walk up to the twins' house and I knock on the door.

"Coming!" Rosa's voice rings out through the other side of the door. The door swings open. "White! N! Nice to see you! A-and... B-Black!? Oma!" She looks towards me and smiles.

I nod. "As promised," I say, quickly grabbing Hydreigon's pokeball and returning him, before Black could escape. I place the pokeball in my bag.

"White!?"

"Sorry, bro. I made her a promise that if she helped me find N, I will let her meet and spend time with you, the famous actor Black."

"Are you crazy!?" Black yells.

I push him into Rosa's arms.

"You should know the answer to that already. Good luck and have fun!" I say and grab N's arm and run off. "Serves you right."

"How long are we going to leave him here?" N asks.

"We'll come back tomorrow."

"Oh," he says with a giggle. "You're using his tactics against him."

"Yep!" I say, popping the 'p.' "Now, let's go to Virbank City."

We make our way back up the staircase to find a huge crowd up at the top.

"What's going on?" N asks.

"I don't know," I respond.

"Are those the legendary dragons?!" a girl asks.

"What are they doing here?!"

"Doesn't the white one belong to the champion, White?"

"Yeah, and the black one belongs to the green haired guy, N, who tried to separate people and Pokémon. Asshole," a man in his late 20s says.

"Hey!" I yell, causing everyone to turn around.

"It's the champion!?"

"And that guy!"

"Are they dating?"

The last comment goes right over my head as I'm completely pissed. I walk up to the man who called N an asshole and grab him by his collar, causing everyone to gasp.

"Don't you dare call him an asshole," I growl. "You know as much as everyone else that he was being used by his cruel, heartless father. Ghetsis put cruel mindless thoughts into his head when he was a young child. He's the asshole, not N." I release him and shove him back. "If you really think that N's still an asshole after that, then you, sir, are the asshole."

The area is silent, so quiet you could hear a pin drop, as everyone stares at me with wide eyes.

"Let's go, N." I grab his hand and pull him through the crowd to our Pokémon. I'm so pissed off you most likely are able to see steam come out my ears.

The crowd watches as we mount onto our legendaries. I shoot the man one last glare before we're lifted into the sky.

...

"You shouldn't have done that," N tells me when we land in Virbank.

We return our Pokémon to their pokeballs.

"N, don't. It already happened. We can't change it."

"I know..."

After a few moments, I speak again. "I don't regret it."

"What?"

"I don't regret it," I repeat.

"Why did you do it?"

Because I love you. "Because you are my best friend and I can't have someone be an asshole to my friend."

"Friend..." N says with a small frown.

"Yes, friends."

"I don't wanna be just friends..." N whispers to himself.

"What'd you say? I couldn't hear you."

His face burns red. "N-nothing! It's just you're my first human friend."

I smile a real smile. "I'm glad." I release Lucario as N releases Zoroark.

"Why do you let Lucario out?" N asks.

"I assume the same reason that Zoroark isn't in his."

N's eyes widen. "You listened to what I told you..."

"Of course I did. I liked talking to you believe it or not. I always looked forward to talking to you," I say with an embarrassed smile. ☺️

"Really??!" 😳 he says stunned. "I-I did too..."

My grin spreads across my face. "That makes me happy." 😊

"Shouldn't we be heading to the gym?" Lucario asks interrupting us.

"That's right! Let's go!" I yell and dash off down the street.

...

"Roxxiieee!" I yell once in the gym. "Oh, wow..."

The place looks completely transformed. All the papers are picked off the floor, the bar is gone, and the chairs are made up nicely. As well as the interior is fixed up, no more cracks, no more flickering lights, and no more junk.

"White! You said you'd come to check yesterday!" Roxie fusses with me, coming out from a door at the back of the stage that, let me say, wasn't there before.

"The place looks great! Where's the battlefield?"

"Follow me," she says and disappears into the room she just walked out of.

N and I follow, not knowing what to expect behind the large purple doors with a large Koffing pasted across it.

"Wow!" I say, entering the room. "You've expanded."

Inside was a large battlefield full of a couple patches full of poison and a few pillars of rocks.

"Yeah, I took your advice and we made the place bigger. Who's this?" she asks pointing to N.

"This is Natural."

N looks at me surprised.

"Rockin' name! I like it! It's unusual and mysterious like your presence," Roxie says happily. "Love your hair too, that color is rare. I'm Roxie by the way, if you didn't already know. Are you here for a gym battle?"

"No, he's my... friend. He's here with me," I reply.

"Oh!" Roxie says and wiggles her eyebrows at me. "He's hot," Roxie whispers to me. "Get it, girl!"

"R-Roxie!" I yell and try to hide my blush. 😳

"Yo, Natural, how old are you?" Roxie asks.

"About to be 20 in 3 months," N says.

So, he's like a year older than me?

"Wow, you go for older men, never would've guessed."

"Stop!" I shout.

"Aww, the Champion looks so cute when she blushes!" Roxie chants.

That's right! I'm the Champion! Nobody should be seeing this side of me! My attitude changes to serious. "Lucario."

"Yes, master," Lucario says and hurls a small aura sphere at the ground at Roxie's feet.

"Hey! What the hell!?" Roxie yells, jumping out of the way. "I was just messin' with ya!"

"Exactly, you don't mess with the Champion." I say, throwing my hand in her direction.

Lucario shoots another aura sphere at her feet in response.

"Fine, fine! I won't do it anymore! I promise! Just stop having your guard Lucario attack me!"

I laugh.

"Good. You shouldn't tease the Champion," Lucario says and stops conjuring up aura spheres.

"Teasing the Champion is like having a death wish," I say threateningly. "Anyway, are you happy with your new gym? You seem more level headed."

"I'll ignore the last comment and say that, I really do like it now. It feels better and I feel great! Like I'm a new person!" Roxie says happily.

"I'm glad to see the improvement. You needed this," I say.

"Yeah, I did."

You can hear a door open and voices enter the room through the door to the stage.

"Helloooo?" a boy's voice calls out.

"Is the gym leader here?" another boy's voice yells.

"Miss Rooxxiiiie??! Are you here?" a girl calls.

"Oh crap!" Roxie fusses. She turns to me.

"Seems like you have some challengers waiting. I'd like to see you battle in your new gym," I say.

Roxie nods and she presses a button that opens the large purple doors. Lots of purple fog drifts out from them and Roxie speaks into a microphone.

"Enter through here and await your destiny! Enter the battlefield to discover your true path!"

N and I, along with our Pokémon, walk over to the side lines to get out of the way of the upcoming battle.

"Sweet! Come on, guys, let's go!" the boy that yelled first yells and rushes into the room.

"Jason, wait!" the girl calls out. "This place is freaking me out!"

The two remaining trainers enter the gym and who they all are surprises me.

"Those are the 3 trainers I gave their first Pokémon to."

"I didn't know you gave kids their first Pokémon," N says.

"No, I usually don't. It's Bianca's job to do that. But I was on my way to Aspertia City to get some information from Rosa about your whereabouts, and Bianca had something to do, so she gave the starters to me since I was heading to Aspertia anyways."

"My whereabouts?"

"I told you I was looking for you."

He smiles shyly. "Yeah."

"So what're your names?" Roxie asks.

"I'm Jason!"

"I'm Violet!"

"I'm Roger."

"Nice to meetcha. I'm Roxie the gym leader of this gym. Are you ready to be my 1st challengers in my new and improved gym!"

"Yeah!" all 3 of them cheer.

"All right! Then who's first?"

"I am!" Violet says before the boys could interject.

"Ah, man! No fair!" Jason fusses.

"Good deal! Then let's get this battle started!" Roxie yells and tosses out a Koffing.

Violet tosses out her Servine. "Let the battle begin."

...

Violet ended up winning, but barely. She used her Servine, a Riolu, and the Purrloin I caught her.

"Great job, Violet!" Roger cheers.

"Way to go!" Jason cheers.

Roxie switches out pokeballs to different Pokémon. "Who's next?"

"I am!" Jason calls out.

"Done deal! Let's get rockin'!"

...

The battle ends with a draw. Roxie's last Pokémon fainted first then a few seconds after so did Jason's.

"That counts as a win in my book!" Roxie states. "So, Roger, are you here to battle me as well?"

"Actually, no, I don't wanna challenge the Pokémon League. I wanna be a movie star, so all this battling isn't going to cut it for me. Don't get me wrong though, I do wanna be strong."

"Ah, so maybe one day you'll come back and challenge me."

"Yeah, maybe."

"I could hook you up to Pokéstar Studios," Roxie says.

"Really?! You can do that!?" Roger says.

I decide it's time for me to make my entrance and make my way down with Lucario. "It's nice to see you 3 again."

All 3 whip their heads in my direction.

"It's the Champion!" they yell.

"Nice job on your wins."

"Thanks!" Jason and Violet say.

"Yeah, one step closer to defeating you!" Jason yells, pointing his finger at me.

I laugh. "Is that so? We'll just have to see about that. I won't let you win so easily."

"I don't expect to," Jason replies.

"Wow, look at that look of determination! I'm looking forward to seeing it in battle against me!"

Violet looks behind me up towards N and hides behind Jason.

"W-who's that scary person up there?"

I turn to look up at N and smile. I guess he would look pretty scary by the light he's in, he's basically in the dark and you can only see his eyes and the outline of his body. The same goes for Zoroark.

"Natty! Stop scaring everyone and come down!" I call out.

I could see the blush spread across his face when I called him that as they make their way down to us.

"So, you already have a cute nickname for him?" Roxie says, suggestively.

"Lucario."

"Okay! Sorry! Sorry!" Roxie says and backs away.

N gets all the way down and stands next to me quietly.

"Are you the Champion's boyfriend?" Violet asks with sparkles in her eyes.

"N-no, he's just my f-friend..."

"Oh, disappointing..." Violet says with disappointment. Roxie whispers in her ear and then she gets a big grin on her face. "Okay!"

"Roxie, don't do anything you'll regret," I say with an unsure smile. "N, I think it's best we go."

"What, why?"

"Because I have a bad feeling! Come on!" I yell, grabbing his hand before Roxie or anyone else could grab us, and run out the gym.

"Where are we going?" N asks, treading behind me.

"Pokémon Center! We should get a room before they run out! I saw a poster about a concert tonight at the gym. We need to get rooms before they run out!"

"Could we go to the concert?" he asks. "I've never been to one before."

"I don't see why not," I nod. "I've never been to one either. It starts at 8. We have 5 hours."

"So, what can we do till then?" N asks.

"Pokémon Center?" Lucario reminds us with a 'I'm surrounded by idiots' head shake.

"Oh, right," N and I say with a small laugh.

"Let's go get some rooms for ourselves," I say and begin to walk towards it.

"Hey!" I hear N yell behind me.

I turn around only to have N crash into me and we fall back onto the ground. His hands on either side of my head and knees on either side of my legs; he's looking down right at me, face red. 😳

"I thought you weren't like that?" Roxie's voice calls out.

"It's not what it looks like! I swear!" N calls out helplessly.

"Hehe," I hear 3 others snicker.

N quickly gets off of me. "Sorry, they pushed me into you," N says, holding his hand out for me.

I give an embarrassed smile and grasp his hand. "It's okay." I actually kind of liked it... You can do it again if you want.

He pulls me up and we look towards Roxie.

"What was that for?" I fuss.

"Nuh-thin! You'll see soon enough! You're both so oblivious. Everybody can see it but you," Roxie says.

"See what?" we ask.

"You'll have to find out for yourselves!" Violet says with a small smile.

"So, I heard you're coming to my concert tonight! Then I have something for all of you!" Roxie says and pulls something out of her pocket. "These are backstage passes. One for each of you." She hands one to the 5 of us.

"Really!? Oma! Thank you, Roxie! You're the best!" Violet cheers.

"What would I do without my partner in crime?" Roxie says and they both smile evilly then look towards N and I.

"Uh-oh," I say. "This isn't going to be pretty."

"Why are you still holding hands?" Roxie asks teasingly.

"Ah!" I say, surprised, and we both quickly pull our hands apart.

Roxie and the kids laugh.

"Pokémon Center?" Lucario once again reminds us.

"Oh, right! Thanks for the backstage passes, Roxie! See you later!" I yell behind me as we race off towards the center.

The 3 kids follow behind.

"We need to check in too!" Jason calls out. "We're coming with!"

"Hurry up then!" I call out.

"Coming!"

They run faster and catch up to us and we all enter the Pokémon Center together.

"We'd like 3 rooms!" I tell Nurse Joy.

"Hello, it's nice to see you again! You must love hanging around here! Every time you come you have different friends with you!" Nurse Joy says with a large smile. "But, I'm sad to say because of this concert all but 2 rooms are booked."

"This always seems to happen to me," I say with a laugh. "We'll take them. One for me and him and one for the kids." Oma! That sounds like we're a family! Do we look like a family?!

"Oh my! Are you okay? Do you have a fever? Your face is all red?" Nurse Joy asks worriedly. She feels my forehead. "It doesn't feel like you have a fever..."

N suddenly whirls me around and puts his lips on my forehead. I quickly push him away.

"You're even redder!" Violet calls out.

"W-what w-was t-that f-f-for!?" I yell.

"When I ever looked sick my sisters would feel my forehead with their lips to determine if I was sick or not," N says casually. "It works better than using your hand."

Oma! That is hot! "W-w-wha... N-Nurse J-Joy... I t-think I n-need to go lay d-down..."

"Right away," she says and gets us out rooms keys quickly.

"T-thanks..." I stutter and quickly grab the key card and dash off towards our room.

...💜💛💚💙❤️

So I'm gonna cut it here! The chapter started to get too long! 4675 words! I'm splitting this chapter in half! Part 2 coming soon!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 169 23
โ‚Ž เฃชห– ๐๐จ๐ครฉ๐ฆ๐จ๐ง โ‰€ุŒอŸุŒ โ€บ๐–ฅป ! เผบ ๐˜ˆ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ(๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฅ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ) ๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ต...
1.1K 6 10
An AU for DLC events, knowing that this is truly the end of SV, I felt a little disappointed. I loved the characters in this game, like quickly the b...
23.5K 534 8
An autistic Korean American young man died saving a family who were playing Pokรฉmon Go. Luckily for him, he reincarnates into the world of Pokรฉmon! ...
21.1K 464 18
It's been years since Ash and Greninja went their separate ways and as time went Greninja have adapted to Kalos and human life becoming a guardian of...