Life time partners? Agree? [S...

By ZhongZihn

Y/N who's a self trained assassin got recruited by her uncle who's a boss on a big agency. Now You work for M... More

[1] - New year
[2] - Ninja Vanish move
[3] - Introduction to the agents
[6] - Forced
[7] - New member
[5] - Blind date
[8] - Grandpa talks
Author
[9] - Training with memories
[10] - I Know everything
[11] - Policeman
[12] - Mission 1# ongoing
[13] - Party
[14] - The children of the devils
[15] - Mission Accomplished
[16] - Chased
[17] - excluded!
[18] - OPERATION SHADOWFALL
[19] - Birthday?

[4] - Totem of gratitude

382 14 0
By ZhongZihn

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
-AUTHOR'S POV-
January 2, 2022

"She has a step brother which we don't know who", Joshua sighs as he sits on the counter.

Him and he rest of the boys are in the kitchen as the dream group are at their own room unpacking their things.

Woozi sighs and bites his finger looking at the screen of the laptop, "Their informations aren't clear.. Its like.. An unknown site". Woozi looks at Seungcheol.

Seungcheol nods, "There's something wrong with that..".

"Should we tell Mr. Ber-", Hoshi got cut when seungkwan snaps and looks at hoshi with a disagreement look.

"No, Jeno and Y/N seems to be close with Mr. Berries..", Seungkwan tells as they nodded.

"What if Y/N is a secret secret Agent from ICE also?", Dino questions.

By the thought of it the room went silent, that's when Jisung walks in the room.

Woozi immediately exits the site and acted that he's doing what he usually does with the laptop.

"U-Uhm.. May i ask something?", Jisung shyly questions as they looks at him raising a brow. Jisung gulps his own saliva, "Do you guys have a.. Uh..", Jisung scratches his head and looks down. The boys just looks at him waiting for him to speak up, "Nevermind".

Jisung runs away and that's when they hear some laughters coming from one room where the other members are.

The thirteen boys were speechless that's when Seungkwan laughed making them start to laugh.

"Seems like someone replaced me now", Dino chuckles, Then got slapped by hoshi.

"You're still our baby", Hoshi chuckles and leaves the room, Dino smiled proudly.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
January 2, 2022
2:24PM

You are technically in a cafe having your time alone, as you re-called your conversation with Minju yesterday.

"Thanks a lot for what you did..
If ever you need help i will be here as always.
And please heal up", Minju smiles as she takes out a black card from her wallet.

You squint your eyes looking at it as a smirk revealed on her face.

"As a totem of gratitude.
Please Accept the card"

You look at her and take it not even hesitating, "Thank you Minju".

Minju smiles, "Thank you too.. Joen".

You sip your coffee as you went back to reality.

You're having a quiet time in the cafe reading a book, a psychological book.

Well you did used to major in psychology back in college though you quit college.

People around you probably wonder how you are so successful and rich when you didn't go to school.

But maybe all you have to so is think that life really is this easy, if your mindset is right for you.

You close your eyes tasting the sweet hot coffee.

When people who wants to work for you asks for your name, you say..

"Joen"

Definition: Sinner

Whether you're wrong or not on what people see on you, you still think you're an sinner.

You've killed thousands of people and they were all toxic and plastic people, though it sure still is a sin to kill one or more of mankinds.

They haunt you most the time the thought of it, but you handled it well.

You let out a sigh and that's when someone suddenly sits infront of you.

You opened your eyes just to see a foreign looking man infront of you.

With his intimidating eyes and sexy lips, blonde hair.

You raised a brow, though he speaks up first, "Look closely, she looks familiar".

He calls out another boy who looks korean, you've never seen them before nor did work for them.

But this is a red alert for you.

You squint your eyes when you spot the other man who's standing beside the man who's sitting across you.

Wearing a blue cap and a jacket for a Police, inside the jacket you spot a Iron medal.

'A policeman'

You frowned and look at the foreign looking man guessing this man is also a police.

"Uhmm hey you're Lee Y/N right?", The foreign looking man questions.

You snapped back to reality, mostly people who knows your identity called you joen but when its your real name, they personally know you.

Therefore the thing is, you don't find both men familiar.

You didn't what to say yes first, so you raised a brow to him, "Why?".

The foreign looking man looked flustered, as the man wearing a jacket sighs and slaps the back of the foreign looking man.

"You're seriously bothering her, come on lets go", The man walks to the countee of the cafe, leaving the foreign looking with you.

Your face being blank and intimidating made the foreign looking man bite his lips.

"Sorry for bothering you- I thought you were someone else-", The man bows and before he could eave you speak up.

"I am Y/N, why?".

You had the thought of it, your last mission was yesterday and after it you're officially done being joen or an assassin.

It doesn't hurt anymore to be pretty open and off guarded a little.

The foreign looking man gasps and widen his eyes and looks at you, "REALLY?! Taeyong! I told you she's Y/N!!", The man whines and looks at the man who's at the counter gesturing him to shut up. The man pouts and sits again, you blink your eyes a few times looking at him, "May we seat here with you? You're alone right?".

You nodded slowly, as the man smiles.

"I'm Johnny, I'm terribly sorry for not introducing muself first", Johnny smiles softly to you, you just kept silent. Johnny takes out something from his pocket and shows you a card, his id Card. "I'm a police officer, also my buddy there is a Police officer", Johnny points at the man named taeyon who's still at the counter.

You nodded and closed your book, "What do you need from me??", You question.

Johnny chuckles and puts his Id card in his pockey again, "Nothing, Me and your step brother just wanna meet you". Johnny giggled.

Hearing step brother made you snap to him and frown your eyebrows, "Step brother what?", You ask.

Taeyong sits next to Johnny now looking at you as you turn your head to him.

Johnny gasps, "Wahhh you and Jeno really do look alike.. You're so pretty", Johnny gives you a compliment.

You bow your head, "Thank you..".

Johnny giggles as Taeyong lends you his hand, "I'm Lee Taeyong.. Your step Brother.. Dad has been wanting us to meet", Taeyong waits for you to shake hands with him.

You slowly lend your hand to him too as both of you shaked hands, "Lee Y/N".

Taeyong nods, "I know".

You smile awkwardly and let go of his hands after, "So.. You're a police officer?".

Taeyong nods with a soft smile, "Yep, i am".

You nodded and look at the big window beside you, you're table is technically beside the window.

Taeyong looks at you, "Have you and Jeno seen eachother?", Taeyong questions.

You just hummed as a response, he nods, their orders arrived as both of them drink it up.

You stand up after a few seconds and grabbed your sling bag.

"I'll go first now, It's so nice to meet you", You bow to the two males, they smiled at you and before you could leave Johnny patted your arm.

You look at him raising a brow.

"Can i.. uhh get your number?", Johnny giggles and gives you his phone.

Taeyong hit Johnny's arm to stop him but Johnny didn't stop.

You just nodded and put your number on his phone, he smiled, "Thank you~ You're so cute".

You blinked your eyes a few times hearing this sudden compliment, you look away immediately.

"Er.. whatever", You mumbled and walk out of the cafe.

Johnny giggled and save your number on his contacts, Taeyong sighs.

"Aigoo you're so annoying", Taeyong sips his drink, Johnny laughs.

"You know meee~ But your step sis is so familiar", Johnny shakes his head and closes his phone, he drinks his drink.

Taeyong nods agreeing with Johnny and bite his bottom lips, "True".

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
2:58PM

You walk out of the cafe and look at your watch, sighing out you noticed you got nothing else to do anymore.

Being millionaire and being so free, yet you don't know what to do. You're all alone.

You have no one to call to nor a friend, thinking about it you let out a sigh and sit to a seat at the park.

Staring at the sky the fresh wind passes by, you smile feeling the wind embrace you. Hearing kids laughing you look infront seeing the kids playing at the playground just by the park.

Looking at them reminded you when you were a kid, with your mother.

"Mommy's got a gift for you~", Your mother walks to you while hiding something on her back.

You giggled and run to her, "What iss ittt mommy", You reach out your hand to her, she then shows you a beige coloured teddy bear.

You gasp happily seeing it as you hug it, your mother looks at you with a awe, "You like it?".

You nodded, "Yes mommy!". You hugged it tightly.

Your mother chuckles as both of you started to play together, your mother babying you and making you feel special than other people.

.

.

.

.

"It's a suicide.. She committed suicide, her fingerprints were shown by the gun. I am sorry for your loss Mr. Lee", The Investigator bows to your father, you're peeking in the investigation room just to hear the investigator's word.

Little Y/N looked down as the teddy bear that your mother gave you, you're holding fell on the ground, turning all their heads to the door and see you peeking in and now crying.

You were a witness on your mother's death.

Though no one believed your 'cause you were still a kid.

You hated the world because of that.

You open your eyes back to reality again, letting out a deep sigh you stand up.

You look at the kids, 'Innocence, have poor luck'. You walk away from the park to go back to your house where you literally got raided.

While walking you started to think about those memories of your Dad.

Peeking on the window to see the place outside of the house, you see your Dad and a lady talking, your dad held the lady's hair to help the lady with her dress.

Your mother died Last month ago and here you find your father already with another woman.

Looking at this with pure innocence, you didn't really took it serious as long as your dad stuck around. That's all you knew.

Though growing up you now understand everything, and never really felt being angry to your father. You Can't blame a person after all.

. . .

While Walking you walked acrossed a group of gangsters by the road, you didn't give a care about them then you hear one of them mention your name, not your real name though.

"I heard Joen never died", One of the Gangsters speaks up while holding his cigarette. You stopped by your track.

"How are you so sure about that?", One of the gangsters asks this time.

Chuckling the gangster who brought up Joen answers, "The one who arrested The criminal from the will's family".

The othe gangster scoffs, "I heard it was a group of agents though?".

The gangster shrugged, as they continued on to talk about random things.

you look down as you continued walking.

This name isn't original yours at all.

It was your mothers.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
3:33PM

"A blind date??", You question and frown. You're too bored that you're thinking on what to do this night.

"There are literally many jerks", You blurted out and sighs, but you got no choice.

Straightening your lips, you look at your phone and call the one and only friend you can call.

"What- You're going to a blind date???", Chenle scoffs at your words when you said that.

You look down by his words.

"Are you that single and lonely? Just go ahead do whatever you want", Chenle sighs.

You sigh.

"Yah! But i have no connections... That's why i called you"

"Connection on what??"

"Blind dates.."

"I- What you want me to find you someone??"

"Yep"

"What's your type?"

You bit your bottom lips thinking about it, you smiled as you imagines the right guy.

"Someone who can cook, probably 5cm taller than me has a sharp jaw.. A agent- But-"

"Have tou been watching Spy X Family??"

You gulped your own saliva and sigh.

"Whatever, just find me a right guy.
We'll meet up thus afternoon, k??"

"Fine whatever bye"

You hang up and sighs, you don't know what you're doing at all.

You stand up from your bed and look around your closet.

"Red provokes men- No.. I should go with black", You take a black tight dress and a white cardigan to atleasy cover your wounded back shoulder . Putting it on the bed to iron the dress, you take a white kneeled boots.

"Its Still 3PM.. Maybe i'll go by a salon", You nodded and start to iron your dress.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
4:24PM

You're already in a salon letting stylist style your hair, as you're putting your eyes all on your phone.

Chenle

Chenle: I got the man for you,
He'll meet you at 6 here's the address
*Sent a address*

Thanks bud :You

You turned your phone off and closed your eyes, as the stylist suddenly speaks up.

"Are you going to a blind date?", The stylist question with a chuckle.

You open your eyes and look at her through the mirror, "Yeah".

"First time?", You just hummed as a answer and closed your eyes again, "How old are you hm?".

"21"

"What university do you go to?", The female stylist questions again, as you're slightly getting annoyed.

"I dropped out".

The place went silent after your answer, as you opened you eyes slightly just to see the female smiling trying not to laugh.

She has the nerves huh?

You chuckle lowly.

"That's too bad, you look smart though".

"You, How old are you?", You ask the female stylist.

"I'm 27"

You just lightly smile to her and just went silent after.

- - - - - - -
5:11PM

Your hair is now finished as you walk to the counter and the female stylist right beside the other female who's incharge in the counter.

You take out your wallet, "Were you satisfied madam?", The female cashier looks at you.

You nodded, "Yes, are you the manager in here?". She nods, you smiled at her, "How old are you?".

"I'm 22", You wowed at her and smiled.

"I would love to give you a tip and i want your number", You look at the manager with a smile.

Thr manager blinks her eye a few times and was too stunned on what you said.

"Tha-thank you so mu-"

"No need, Isn't it amazing to be successful in such a young age?", The manager slightly nods, you chuckle and look at the female stylist who's also looking at you. "Unlike the others who works as a unprofessional stylist at a salon which is owned by someone who is younger than her", You smirked.

As the stylist gasped panicked on what you just said, thinking that this mighr ruin her job.

The manager raises her eyebrows and looks at you concerned, "Have someone offended you Ma'am?".

You chuckle, "No, don't worry.. Here's my tip", You show a black card and slide it and give a 40K amount of cash.

The stylist gasp seeing this and looks down regretting that she said that to you.

You chuckle as the manager is also left shookt, she slowly lends you her number.

You left the salon, as the manager turns her head to the stylist.

"What did you do??", The manager raises a brow.

"I.. Uh..".

The manager sighs, "I'll think about what i'm going to do to you later, leave".

The stylist bows and left the counter.

You were smirking at yourself leaving the salon, you then opened your phone and check the time.

5:26PM

Letting out a sigh you checked the address where you'll have the blind date.

"Its 10 Minutes from here.. Maybe i'll go a little early".
You sigh and take a taxi to go to the restaurant.

- - - - - - -

You already arrived in the place as you leave the taxi and check the time.

5:34PM

You shake your head and look up at the building, it sure looks like a expensive building.

'Nice, totally my taste'

You chuckle as you cross your arms making your way inside the building at that moment you got stopped by a man.

He blocks your way with his hand, you halted on your tracks when you see his hands and back away.

Turning your head to him, you raised a brow at him.

He looks at you then smiles, "Hello, I'm your blind date for today.. Lee Y/N right? I'm Lee Chan", The man named lee Chan takes your hand and hand shakes with you.

You started at him as you are stunned, 'Lee Chan.. Hey i know you..'

He's smiling at you widely, as you just stared at him with a frown on your eyebrows.

~ 🕶 ~ 🕶 ~ 🕶 ~ 🕶 ~ 🕶 ~ 🕶 ~ 🕶 ~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.3K 2.2K 35
NCT's Shotaro x Sungchan (English) Complete ~~~~ He stared at the other boy's brown, wide, deer-like eyes, which seemed familiar... as if he'd see...
339 19 10
"This is my game, you're simply a pawn in the grand scheme of things." Na Jaemin, Lead Detective. Alyxandria Lee, Heir to Kings Mafia. A long hist...
24K 896 45
♡ school romance "Please don't treat me like an outsider to your life..." "You treated me like one before. Why can't I do the same to you?" ❗ TW! abu...
329K 7.7K 49
❦︎• ᴀ sᴛᴏʀʏ ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴀ ɢɪʀʟ ɢᴇᴛs ᴅᴀɪʟʏ ʜɪᴄᴋᴇʏs ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ's ғᴜᴄᴋʙᴏʏ [there may be a few spelling mistakes and errors. please ignore! also this i...