Replaced Bride

By mia2996

Manik maharana prathap is well known business tycoon and the king of Rajasthan empire, he is ruthless , he is... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
alert
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26

chapter 5

2.7K 237 14
By mia2996

Manik couldn't process the news

Nandhini - I know but I had to say this

He loved me since college first year but didn't confessed to me.

We were good friends no best friends.

Then on third year, he confronted me about him feelings and asked for my acceptance but I denied and he accepted to be as usual.

As good friends but his mind set towards me doesn't changed keep on proposing me.

After I said I will break our friendship too, he doesn't took that topic and that genuinely impressed me.

I said I will think of it but he took it so seriously and without informing me. He did all this.

Manik can understand what she is saying because he know his brother.

Manik - what's your plan now?

Nandhini - I going to move from here and go back.

Manik - nandhini you should confront yuvaan.

Running is never a option.

Nandhini - but he

Manik - he will understand or I will make him Nandhini if you don't have anyone on your mind please consider yuvaan.

Nandhini - no, I can only see him as a friend.

Nandhini went to her room after thos conversation but manik couldn't get sleep. How yuvaan going to react for this.

At morning

Manik was in a hurry and got ready early.

Nandhini who was sitting waiting for him stood up and was about to speak with him. He paced off fastly.

Nandhini ran behind him, when manik entered in his car. She too followed him behind and sat beside him.

Manik - nandhini, why are you following me.

Nandhini - you unseen me remember what you told yesterday.

Manik - nandhini I'm in a hurry get out of the car, we will talk this later.

Nandhini didn't moved a inch, so manik asked the driver to start the car.

Manik - what's this insolent behavior?

Nandhini - what ? Can't I accompany you or talk with you.

Manik - nandhini you have to get this thing straight first. In home I'm yuvaan brother now I'm king. I don't like interference.

He said in a rude tone. Nandhini got scared and sit quiet.

Manik was on phone busily talking with someone.

Manik - if I want I done, then it should be done.

If you can't do then go hang yourself.

Nandhini is seeing manik in this rude behavior for the first time.

Manik cutted the call and then looked at nandhini.

Manik  - nandhini I might be busy today, I have schedules lined up. If you want i can drop you anywhere you want.

If you want to go shopping, I can arrange a car for you.

Nandhini looked at him with puffed face and gave an irritating look.

What now?

Nandhini - can't I be with you here, it's so boring out.

Manik - nandhini

You are kidding right.

Nandhini - no

I'm going to be here one or two days.

Manik - fine

Nandhini - then shopping

Manik - nandhini,don't test my patience shopping seriously.

Nandhini - I was kidding.

Manik driver was enjoying this conversation because someone is really enjoying at maniks cost.

Manik was on way to his trust, this was Been run for ages. Manik was making some alternations, so he came to look whether all things are done or not.

Nandhini - here

Manik - yes, here. Get down.

Manik went inside and some one came running towards him.

Nandhini thought he must be authority here. She was left here all alone a old woman came and asked.

Old woman - who are you?

Before nandhini could react.

If you came here with our maharaj, you should be around him looking for his needs and help him.

What kind of worker are you?

Manik came there and listened to her banters and enjoying it.

Nandhini - don't you help me?

Old woman - what's with that arrogance, say sir or king and keep your head down.

Manik was trying hard to control his laugh.

Old woman - beta, how are you ?

Manik kept his hand on her shoulder and said I'm fine Maa

Old woman - see this girl beta

Manik - I will handle her

Old woman - have you ate?

Manik - yes Maa

She went from there , nandhini looking at him wide eyes.

What ?

Nandhini - nothing, come don't you said you have so much of work with a iriking  look.

Manik walk past her and nandhini was following him.

In home

Maniks dadi was discussing with prohit about her grandson's future life.

Manik mom was also there, she was hoping the best for yuvaan as manik life is already a misery.

Suvarnika - ji, yuvaan was so much interested in this marriage and want this marriage to happen soon.

Prohit - what we want does not what the God wants, he might have wanted to get married soon but in his horoscope it's not possible.

His marriage will not any soon now.

Suvarnika was shocked.

Dadi - guruji, is there any problem.

Guruji - there is no problem but his time not came plus his stars were not in a right place his ways can be full of struggle and some evil traces also shown.

Please offer food to cow and peoples who are needy.

Dadi - we are already doing all types of good works inspite of all this why God is not showing any mercy on us.

Guruji - everything happens for good, now I will look into maharaj horoscope.

He got shocked and dropped it.

Manik mom - what happened guruji?

Guruji was thinking how to convey this but he has to.

Guruji - don't panic, we all know how our maharaj is how generous and kind he is. God will always look after him.

His horoscope is not that fine at this moment, he will face some big issues and some death threats also there.

Dadi - what?

Guruji - but no need to worry.

His wife is his life saver, she will protect him from all of the problems.

You will sure able to see grandchild soon.

Can you please bring me his wife horoscope.

Dadi - she is not here at this moment, I will send her horoscope to your place.

Guruji - lord everything be good.

He left the place with worried face of dadi and suvarnika.

Do vote and comment

Do follow me.

Next chapter is going to fun, stay tuned

What do you all think of this chapter and do tell me how much you liked the story and plots

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 3.8K 16
This story is about Manan..Manik was hurt that nandhini accused him of Soha death. So he broke up with nandhini..after their breakup, an unimaginable...
309K 13.9K 34
Manik Malhotra Owner of 5 resorts of Goa. No. 1 businessman of Goa. Every girl is mad for him. He flirts with everh Girl but dont cross his limits ev...
100K 5.7K 29
It's a new manan ff in which you can see cute nandhini and possessive manik. my first try to write something cute. To know more peep inside . Thank...
13.7K 1.5K 15
Arranged marriage of Manan