The Day Before Yesterday (BxB...

By ShytheHyacinth

After waking, Dylan learns of the truth that his parents tried desperately to hide. The incident isn't at al... More

𝖂𝖊𝖑𝖈𝖔𝖒𝖊 𝕭𝖆𝖈𝕶!
𝕮𝖆𝖘𝖙
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝖂𝖆𝕶𝖊 𝖀𝖕
𝕿𝖜𝖔 𝕷𝖎𝖊𝖘 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝕬 𝕿𝖗𝖚𝖙𝖍
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕿𝖗𝖎𝖇𝖗𝖎𝖉'𝖘 𝕾𝖚𝖒𝖒𝖔𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕴𝖗𝖗𝖊𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖆𝖇𝖑𝖊 𝕮𝖔𝖓𝖘𝖊𝖖𝖚𝖊𝖓𝖈𝖊
𝕸𝖎𝖘𝖊𝖗𝖞, 𝖎𝖙'𝖘 𝕮𝖔𝖒𝖕𝖆𝖓𝖞, & 𝕾𝖊𝖝
𝕻𝖍𝖔𝖊𝖓𝖎𝖝
𝕹𝖔𝖙 𝖄𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝕿𝖞𝖕𝖎𝖈𝖆𝖑 𝕱𝖆𝖒𝖎𝖑𝖞 𝕱𝖚𝖓𝖈𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓
 𝕾𝖔𝖗𝖗𝖞 𝕴 𝕯𝖎𝖙𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖉 𝖄𝖔𝖚
𝕲𝖗𝖆𝖉𝖚𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓
𝕷𝖔𝖛𝖊𝖑𝖞 𝕱𝖎𝖗𝖘𝖙 𝕰𝖓𝖈𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖘
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕳𝖊𝖆𝖉 𝕿𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖂𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖘 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝕮𝖗𝖔𝖜𝖓
𝕳𝖎𝖘 𝕸𝖆𝖏𝖊𝖘𝖙𝖞'𝖘 𝕽𝖔𝖞𝖆𝖑 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖗𝖙
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕹𝖊𝖜 𝕶𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝕳𝖎𝖘 𝕷𝖚𝖓𝖔𝖘 𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖙 - I
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕹𝖊𝖜 𝕶𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝕳𝖎𝖘 𝕷𝖚𝖓𝖔𝖘 𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖙 - II
𝕮𝖔𝖗𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 𝕯𝖆𝖞 𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖙 - I
𝕮𝖔𝖗𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 𝕯𝖆𝖞 𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖙 - II
𝕬 𝕽𝖔𝖞𝖆𝖑 𝖂𝖊𝖉𝖉𝖎𝖓𝖌
𝕬 𝕽𝖔𝖞𝖆𝖑 𝕭𝖆𝖇𝖞
𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖂𝖆𝖞𝖘
𝕬 𝕿𝖍𝖔𝖗𝖓 𝕴𝖓 𝖄𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝕾𝖎𝖉𝖊
𝕮𝖔𝖓𝖌𝖗𝖆𝖙𝖘 𝕺𝖓 𝖂𝖎𝖓𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖂𝖔𝖗𝖑𝖉
𝕭𝖆𝖇𝖞 𝕮𝖗𝖆𝖉𝖑𝖊𝖘 & 𝕽𝖆𝖙𝖙𝖑𝖊𝖘𝖓𝖆𝕶𝖊𝖘
𝖂𝖎𝖑𝖉𝖊𝖘𝖙 𝕯𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖒𝖘
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓 𝕲𝖔𝖉𝖉𝖊𝖘𝖘' 𝕭𝖆𝖓𝖖𝖚𝖊𝖙 𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖙 - I
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓 𝕲𝖔𝖉𝖉𝖊𝖘𝖘' 𝕭𝖆𝖓𝖖𝖚𝖊𝖙 𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖙 - II
𝕬𝖑𝖑 𝕭𝖆𝖗𝕶 𝕹𝖔 𝕭𝖎𝖙𝖊
𝕿𝖗𝖆𝖌𝖊𝖉𝖎𝖊𝖘 𝖎𝖓 𝕿𝖗𝖎𝖚𝖒𝖕𝖍
𝕻𝖊𝖆𝕶-𝕬-𝕭𝖔𝖔 𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖙 - I
𝕻𝖊𝖆𝕶-𝕬-𝕭𝖔𝖔 𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖙 - II
𝕴𝖋 𝕴𝖙'𝖘 𝕬 𝖂𝖆𝖗 𝖄𝖔𝖚 𝖂𝖆𝖓𝖙
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝖂𝖆𝖗 𝖄𝖔𝖚 𝕲𝖔𝖙 𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖙 - I
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝖂𝖆𝖗 𝖄𝖔𝖚 𝕲𝖔𝖙 𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖙 - II

𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖉 𝕸𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖘 𝕸𝖆𝖗𝖎𝖇𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆

430 29 3
By ShytheHyacinth

Warning: This chapter deals with themes of sexual innuendos/fantasies, Swearing, but it's mainly Dylan so it's kind of funny, mentions of heart eating (figurative blood lust), minor discrimination.
_______________________________

-𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐍𝐨𝐰-

(𝙿.𝚘.𝚟 ~ 𝙳𝚢𝚕𝚊𝚗)

"Please, have a seat." A voice carried from within the large space.

The moment I walked into the regal looking room, I was met with the sight of the ancient council. All members composed with a stiff disposition as they took me in. Witches, Werewolves, & Vampires from the highest walks of life, all gathered to see me. Possibly for an interrogation?

I assumed that's what this was.

Why else would they all be seated across the finely carved oak table centered in the room. Peering from where they sat like vultures. Trying to see if they could determine from this great distance my lineage.

I hope they did a better job than I did.

I didn't see it coming despite me being aware that my grandfather was a Vampire. To be fair, I never suspected that those genes would've trickled down the family tree. I never would've guessed I, myself, was a tribrid.

Hell, I even forgot the fact that my mother and aunt were hybrids.

I knew this once.

It was just buried in my memories and left there by there design. Maybe it was the result of one too many comas. I shouldn't be the one on trial here. I'm the kid who had no idea he was fucking lied to his whole life.

There's no way this is happening, I legitimately can't wrap my head around this crap. My parents and the pack doctor, they should be on the stand, not me.

"Mr. Davis, this is an emergency hearing assembled by the administrative council. We are here today to ask you questions about your lineage and your future intentions now that you have been discovered." A powerful looking vampire bellows over the silence of the room, his voice spanned across the very walls and sent shivers down my spine.

"Are you sure this is him?" Someone questioned in confusion as they took in my battered appearance.

I know I was still looking rough since waking up from my coma. Bags beneath my eyes, the inability to stand on my own for long periods of time cause of weakened muscles, the shivering from the poor appetite and possible blood withdrawal.

Yet to question if I was who everyone claimed me to be is a little messed up.

Maybe they were anticipating someone with a stronger physique?

A tribrid built like an Alpha, just as well comprised with one. A vamp that looked knowledgeable well beyond his years cause he's lived several lifetimes within one. A celestial sun witch that didn't once fear his powers. He honed them like it was a simple knack learned from childhood.

Maybe they wanted someone like that.

"Sorry to disappoint but I am in fact a tribrid, if that's what you're implying by your question." I chuckled out dryly while taking in the way they murmured with sounds of disapproval. Maybe it was my sarcasm they disapproved, after all my physique wasn't changing anytime soon.

"Have a seat." A stoic wolf stated while gesturing to the end of the dark wood table.

Jayden walked me over to the place I was directed to sit and he made a motion to grab a seat next to me.

"No need for that Mr. Beaumont, you'll be seated along side the boy's mother and the rest of his family, over there." The eldest witch of the table voiced before snap her fingers. Revealing to us a crowd seated at benches hidden behind some mystical warped curtain.

My aunt and dad sat on the other side amongst a crowd of other people. They looked more like civilians than reporters. Probably journalist or scribes from each realm. All holding pens and note pads, writing swiftly before pausing to look at me. Curious as to what I'll do next. Patiently awaiting history to unfold before their eyes.

Observing me like I was some creature in a zoo rather than a person.

"With all due respect, I'm not leaving his side." Jayden told deeply, letting his True Alpha pheromones leak into the space carrying a toxicity. Bitter and dark, like burnt sandalwood and lavender.

He wasn't keen on the idea of leaving me and neither was my mother, obviously. Her eyes glowed red and her hands sparked with wisps of magic.

They seemed unfazed by the display of protest, they all briefly shared glances before acknowledging us once more.

"Very well...We will allow you two to stay although you will be held on the line of questioning as well. You are not exempted no matter how difficult or abrasive the question is, understood?" The head werewolf stated, his Alpha authority rattled my thoughts as his scent carried the room.

It was dry, yet strong like sunburnt cocoa shells, mixed with saffron. It was strange how clearly I smelt it, like he was right beside me or something.

I was slowly realizing that since my waking I was picking up on more acute sound and scents, even tastes.

For starters if I thought too hard I would hear everyone's hearts beating. It was overwhelming most of the times, I've been peeling back the urge to scream each time the sound drummed into my ears.

That was usually coupled by the acute sense of smell. I could hear the lull of hearts beating then I would smell blood. All distinct scents, some familiar to one another, and after spending some time thinking I figured out I was smelling different blood types. Jayden had mentioned once that he was AB positive.

His was sweet like a beautifully concocted cologne and I wanted the scent to fill my lungs and drown me. I couldn't think straight when I was beside him, for different reasons than before.

Before I was nervous for him to be around me cause I found him overwhelmingly attractive. I was always thinking dirty things when I looked at him a certain way and he reciprocated his blatant desires. Nowadays I couldn't get to close without wishing I could stick my fangs in his neck while he fucked me.

Which was certainly fucked up, but usually lead into taste aspect of my heightened senses.

I could almost taste him from just the particles in the air. I could almost taste the space between atoms when I focused hard enough. I was scared to think how bad it would be to actually indulged in my appetite, sexual and otherwise. I'd probably lose myself.

I'd probably do something I regret.

That's probably why I was trying so hard to block Jayden from my thoughts. Even as he was attempting to comfort me now, within the bond, I worked hard to keep him locked away from my own thoughts.

Knowing him he'd give way to my desires and let me feed on him. He'd let me lay him down and ride him. Let me fall away in the bouts of pleasure as he filled me to the brim. Then right as we're both about to finish, I'd by biting into his beautiful—

"Dylan?" Jayden questioned snapping me from my thoughts. His brows were furrowed in concern as he took in my appearance. I couldn't tell what he saw or what he was thinking but I knew I was sweating like crazy. That realization had him brimming with nerves.

My own nerves were overwhelming me. I couldn't focus and my head was all foggy. His voice sounded so sweet though. It made me want to eat his heart out—

"What?" I replied in a daze, trying to get a hold of myself as I glanced between him and the old geezers around the table.

"We were asking if you intended on keeping your true identity a secret to carry out some heinous act." The elder Vampire asked as he looked to me in a poorly masked disdain.

"What?!" I shout in disbelief as the nerves and heat left my body leaving behind an achy chill. I unknowingly bared my fangs at the accusation.

"Why else would you have registered as a hybrid rather than a tribrid? An innocent man wouldn't need to falsify entrance papers." Someone at the table added with a snarky shout.

I understood in some deranged way how the paperwork thing could be perceived, but to accuse me as someone with the capability to do great harm...they got me seriously fucked up.

"I didn't know I was a tribrid. I wasn't trying to hide anything for any terrible reason." I barked out in an annoyed grit.

My mom urged me to calm down and I just snapped my head to her with a venomous look.

"You should be the one explaining half of this shit, I was seven when this happened! I want to be in my dorm, relaxing, and recovering from my second fucking coma!" I yelled as I stood up from where I sat onto shaky legs, propping my hands onto the table as I glared at them.

"I was in a fucking coma by the way. So while you guys were piecing together this interrogation to determine my evil scheme, I was quite literally incapacitated for two months, unbeknownst to me that I wasn't who I thought I was." I hissed out while watching as they morphed into anger and disarray.

"Mr. Davis! Never in my life I've seen a student behave so poorly when seated before this council. I hope you know we have no qualms with expelling you right here!" The witch yelled in a booming unforgiving manner.

"That's a lie, I wasn't exactly a delight when I was here last time for my—" Jayden began assuring causing the council members to sigh dejectedly.

"No! You speak when spoken to or not at all Mr. Beaumont. Do yourself a favor and go have your seat amongst the audience in the pews." One of them huffed dismissively, motioning over to the audience.

"Ugh fuck." Jayden grumbled in shame, while making his way over reluctantly, trying not to worsen the situation for me. However I was angry on his behalf.

These assholes were on a power trip and I wasn't having it.

"Are you actually fucking kidding me? You guys are a bunch of—" Before I could respond my perfectly thought out, yet poorly executed response a thunderous clang interrupted me. Seemingly sounding from the other side of the closed doors.

The two large wooden doors with silver accents and magically reinforced hinges that wouldn't give to the force of a hurricane, creaked and groaned eerily.

Suddenly, if not all at once the door splintered open in a burst of energy. It was like a wood chipper confetti, and we all stood helpless to the force that strutted into the room. Gliding gracefully over the doors remnants.

Her presence was felt before she was seen. All in attendance inclined to bow humbly at her powerful disposition.

Even I had bowed, not trembling like the council had been, bowing so deep they touched the ground. Not regally like Jayden had done, the true alpha in him not feeling all that subservient to the dominance she radiated. I however dipped my head curtly before meeting her eyes.

Skin like the richest ebony, and eyes like a storm. Grey and clouded over like a film had been masking them. Dressed in a golden crown that contrasted beautifully with the reddened silk garbs she wore. Stitched and hemmed to perfection as it hugged her tall curved figure. She looked to be no older than Raven and far younger than my mother.

That alone confused me, there's a distinct difference between looking phenomenal for your age and actually never aging. I thought I heard once she had been working here for over a century.

How old was she?

"It's rude to ask a women her age, Dylan." Dimitri scolded earning an exasperated look from myself.

I hushed him and turn my attention to the situation at hand.

During the moments she entered I felt time slow as she stilled before me, looking into me as if she was dissecting me on a platter. We recognized one another's existence as if we were kin.

There was this silent connection formed between us that was unbeknownst to either of us in that immediate moment. Eventually it would go on to grow and morph into something entirely unexpected, yet as of now it was primal.

A unique bond formed between two wounded and misunderstood birds. We were kin, and in the moment we saw one another, the burden of being and the loneliness seemed to fade away.

I had someone else who understood me in this world. For the first time I felt I needn't be ashamed for who I was.

"Who called this meeting?" Her voice sounded in the space, deep and equal. Like an Alpha yet more powerful in the bass, almost like a Goddess.

"W-W-We called the meeting on your behalf great mistress. We didn't want to waste your time on calling you if the rumors were false!" One of the lesser members assured earning them the wrath of her clouded grey eyes.

"It seems they were not. So you were acting under my authority brazenly and without consideration of my council on the matter?" She muttered coldly. Each response was measured and even despite her obvious anger, her scent was like a cool rain on a summer day.

It filled the room and dominated the space. Choking out the insubordination, as if it were cutting out a cancer before it spread.

"I'm calling for the immediate dismantling of the council in order for an internal affairs to be conducted. I'd like to know how many more times you acted in my name without thinking to fill me in." She hissed towards the end. Allowing her scent to pour into the space, the drizzle of rain in her scent morphed to this heavy tropical storm, almost matching the darkness in her eyes.

"B-But your excellency, if you will dismantle the council who will run it in our stead?!" Some rushed out, sounded fearful for their position and the look the head mistress sent them.

"I will." She stated dully earning a room full of gasps.

Gasps were followed by astonished murmurs. The protest quickly ensued and I could only sit back and watch everything unfold.

It very much felt like the adults were talking during a function and you're stuck at the kiddie table.

I hate being at the kiddie table. Especially since the adults were talking like I wasn't in the same room.

"You hate dealing with the academy's affairs, you think it's trivial." The elder witch told in almost a questioning voice. I was just as confused as everyone else but I felt it was for different reasons.

"Are you questioning my authority or my decision?" She asked with a twinge of irritation, the room grew cold as her eyes glowed and the ground beneath us shook.

"Neither, Head Mistress. We shall take our leave now." The elder Alpha quivered out as he smoothed out his suit with fidgeting hands. Eventually motioning for the others to follow him.

Those in the pews followed the council as they filed out nervously. My father and Raven strayed behind as my mom rushed over to grab my hand, pulling me towards the door-less exit in a rush with Jayden hot on her tail.

"No, I never said you could leave." She barked out in frustration as she spelled the door back together, all the pieces pulling back into place like time reversing. Allowing it to slam close before us, enclosing the space as her scent swallowed the room.

"Oh, okay then." I stuttered out awkwardly while stiffening where I stood. Grabbing at my side with my free hand as I tried to retain my balance for a seemingly long conversation.

She didn't say anything after that, she simply just observed us. My aunt and my dad shared nervous looks as they stood in wait. Jayden stood on edge by my side and my mom was shaking as she held my hand. I didn't make any motion to pull away because I was too entranced by the pull I felt towards the head mistress.

"How are you real? I was supposed to be the only one." She hummed beneath her breath glancing at me with a confused disposition.

Her eyes glanced between my mom and my dad in suspicion. I could see her thoughts brewing but she held her composure and pulled her lips into a line.

"How old are you?" She questioned with a tilt of her head, approaching slowly her towering height coming into my vicinity allowing me to truly get a feel for her power.

"I'm seventeen." I told softly, my words came out sounding calculated as if I wasn't sure if I should answer truthfully or not, yet the truth still came out.

"Seventeen....Seventeen." She chanted with this measured disbelief, trying to go about her confusion pragmatically but ultimately falling irritated.

"Why wasn't he registered as a tribrid on his entrance forms?" She questioned towards my parents who didn't seem keen to answer but did so anyways.

"It's our fault. We had lied to him and he had no idea this whole time had he was a Tribrid." My father's voice said in overlap with my mother's, each answer different but more or less the same.

"We were trying to do what was best for him, we didn't want the world to see him as anything other than Dylan Davis. We didn't want him to be turned into some sort of paragon." My mother had stated in the same forceful manner, the words fell out of their mouth harshly and they seemed taken aback by having answered at all.

"How are you doing that?" My mom questioned while taking a step back, finally letting my hand go as she stared in horror. Her hand shakily covered her mouth.

"I casted a truth spell the moment I walked through those doors, it's still in effect." The Head Mistress told as she carded a hand through her hair, attempting to smooth her onyx locks down like a bird would it's feathers.

"You don't know a thing about who you are. I can tell just by looking at you that you're magical psyche is at war with the rest of your physical being." She muttered sadly while immediately growing upset, as if she couldn't stand to look at me any longer.

"If only you could see how much your lies have hurt him. His spirit looks so broken, and you two are the cause." She accused my family while looking enraged on my behalf. Her hands swarmed with magic and for a moment I actually feared for their safety.

I was furious at them still, my aunt and my parents. They hurt me in ways that are irrevocable, sure. That didn't mean I wished them harm in anyway.

I step in front of my parents line of sight, which didn't do much considering I was the shortest person in the room, but I stood firm and looked the headmistress right in her intimidating eyes.

"Whatever you're thinking of doing, please don't. They hurt me in ways I may never be able to forgive but they're still my parents." I said firmly causing her to look down at me momentarily with a softened demeanor.

"Fine." She huffed like a scolded child, she dropped her pheromones as she drew her hand up to pinch the bridge of her nose.

"I can't believe I dismantled the council. I hate dealing with academic affairs!" She grumbled while throwing her hands up in the air and theatrically jutting out her hip.

I scrunched my face up in confusion and I turned to Jayden who also looked thrown off by the sudden topic change.

"Princess, come here please!" The headmistress bellows loudly startling the absolute shit out of the rest of us.

A minute barely goes by before the door is creaking open and the petite secretary from before is waltzing in with a soft smile.

"Yes, Head Mistress?" She questions as she walked over to us giving a soft bow once she stopped and stood awaiting directions.

"Princess, be a dear and assemble new candidates for the council, tenure professors only. Also I need a press conference held tomorrow in my office, the news of a new Tribrid is going to spiral out of control and I want to get ahead of it." The head mistress lists off before thinking momentarily before she turned to see the secretary diligently writing on her clipboard.

"This is Princess, she's the best secretary I've had in a while. The only one I can tolerate really." She explains to me with a naught smile before turning back to Princess.

"I want you to clear my schedule for the next week. I have to get my new protégé acclimated into his new life. I'll need a new course plan drawn up for him for next year as well as a personal tutoring regimen lead by me, so I can train him." She instructs firmly while bringing a hand to her corset, smoothing out her dress and sending a glance over to me once more.

"You have no objections to learning under my wing, do you little cub?" She asks softly, her eyes flashing hurt momentarily as if she was scared I'd say no.

Although this was moving quickly, I didn't think there was anything to object to. I was clearly a novice at this life and the Head Mistress was probably the only person in existence that could understand me. I'd be honored to learn from her.

"N-No, I'm honored to learn anything you have to teach me Head Mistress." I stuttered out softly while hoping my words provided some comfort.

By the way her eyes sparkled with joy, I say they did.

"Alright then. This is excellent, we will get started once you've healed up and rested!" She chimed through a bright smile as she turned momentarily to talk to Princess.

A checklist of everything that'd needed to be completed. Apparently we are at the start of J-holiday so nobody's on campus except a few stragglers.

I was able to get my phone back from the hospital's inventory check in. It's cracked for obvious reason but still worked well enough for me to see the group-chat.

And tell me why there was 13,065 unread text messages in the Groupchat alone. The other couple of hundreds were all from rando students who heard what happened and they were wishing me a speedy recovery.

I honestly should just throw away the whole phone, it's covered in dried blood and cracks, and I didn't want to have to scroll through any of those text.

Just thinking about it made my eyes itch and my head pound.

Now that I'm thinking about it, my head has been feeling really funny.

Jayden and I were standing off to the side as the adults talked like were weren't present. Every once in awhile asking for brief inputs but those were the important topics. Like how I wanted to approach training and when I'd feel comfortable to start classes again.

Other than that I was just in my own little world, but the world itself was spinning like a merry go round.

"You smell really nice." I mumbled as I leaned the brunt of my weight into Jayden's towering form. He stood staring attentively at the interactions around him while carding his hand through my hair gently.

His furrowed brows softened instantly as he tilted his head down to meet my adoring gaze.

"Really?" He asked intriguingly as he sent me a soft smile.

"Mmhm, very sweet. Very warm too, like a little hug or something." I grumbled before giggling, my eyes felt heavy and my body felt like it would've wobbled had he not been there.

"You feeling okay, Bunny? You're looking clammy." He asked as he brought a hand to my forehead, nearly stumbling away in shock before the realization struck him like a harsh blow.

"You're in heat." He uttered with a glossed over golden gaze.

At the sound of that astute revelation the head mistress spun on her heels so quick, I didn't have time to acknowledge when she was facing us.

She whispered out an incantation faster than I could even blink then suddenly Jayden and I were on other sides of the room from one another. Seated in our respective chairs as both of us struggling against this invisible barrier that kept us from embracing once more.

"Snap out of it, both of you! Do you have any idea how detrimental it'd be if you two were to mate right now?! He—"

"Respectfully mind your business and let me out of this chair." Saint said in a deep even tone, his eyes were glowing gold and he didn't even spare the head mistress a glance.

His eyes were just trained on me. They burned into me with this dirty lust and his thoughts were filling the bond at an overwhelming pace.

Every other comment was him telling me he loved me and between all of that were promises of unadulterated lust.

"Dylan, think sensibly. I know you haven't known me for long and I need to earn your trust due to the last adults in your life being so—" She paused to glance at my parents who look like they were holding back some strong choices of words.

"Yeah, if you don't trust me I get it. But trust me when I tell you that if you mate with him, during this pivotal transitional period in your 'newfound' vampirism, you'll only end up spiraling and hurt him." She said while pointing at me in warning before pointing her attention to Saint who looked pissed.

"Y'all stay in everyone else's business but your own. I will mate with him if I damn well please. Do I look like I give a f—"

"Ignore him, cub. You need to be put on suppressants, we'll take you back to the medical center and you'll get a quick dose to help you—"

"He can't be on suppressants, they don't agree with him." My mom muttered from the background. Keeping her head down as she interjected.

It's true they make me feel like shit.

"Then allow me to administer a potion, while you're learning how to control your blood lust we should push back your heat. It's only temporary." She assured while directing the end statement towards Jayden. He seemed to have a moment of clarity as he fought Saint for control.

"For fuck's sake do it, just do it." He grunted out while physically looking pained at the idea of not being able to spend this first heat with me.

Our bond is so fresh we hadn't gotten the chance to. I'm sure we would've.

I wish we would've.

My skin is boiling and all I wanted to do was lose myself in everything that he was.

The pain started setting in a little after his reluctant surrender. My stomach seared in pain and my head throbbed as the heat started to overtake me. It was probably gonna be a bad one since I've skipped my last cycle. The Headmistress was fast on her feet and after a brief pause I was guzzling down some rancid tasting potion.

"Ugh." I gagged as the fluid fought to leave my stomach immediately after entering.

I felt my heart start to slow to normal rhythm before I felt sleep overtaking my eyes. I fought against the feeling and tried to stand but my body went limp. The barrier was eventually let down and Jayden's presence was swarming my senses.

"It's okay Dylan, I'm here."

Those were the last words I heard before I was pulled into another endless slumber. The only difference was I knew Jayden was here and he wouldn't be leaving my side.

To Be Continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.5K 1.5K 26
Evan had just moved to L.A. from Canada to get away from everything that had happened. Evan looks for a bit of trouble and just to settle down. But...
1.2K 81 33
TW!!! There are triggering stuff in this... please read tags before reading! This is a story about a criminal who recently got out of jail, He is try...
1.9K 20 25
Welcome! This story includes !gore! !depression! !rants! !smut! !slight strong language! !abuse! Now what it's about | | Evan was a good child with a...
218K 10K 38
"I know I'm a monster, but even I have my limits!" I shout at him. He shouldn't have done that. "Wait, please, I- , let me explain. I'm sorry-" "I sh...