Before The Bell Rings - Spenc...

By emacithy

Ding dong here comes trouble. When he's around, he attracts nothing good. Except her. A Heartbreak High fan... More

author's note
episode I
episode II
episode III
episode IV
episode V
episode VI
episode VII
episode VIII
episode IX
episode X
episode XI
episode XII
episode XIII
episode XIV
episode XV
episode XVI
episode XVI
episode XVII
episode XVIII
episode XIX
episode XX
episode XXI
episode XXII
episode XXIII
episode XXIV
episode XXV
episode XXVI
episode XXVII
episode XXVIII
episode XXVIV
episode XXX
episode XXXI
episode XXXII
episode XXXIII
episode XXXV
epilogue
NEW FANFIC ALERT

episode XXXIV

2.8K 63 36
By emacithy

JUSTINE
I woke up with a headache and I could feel my face swollen from yesterday's crying. I didn't know how long I was asleep but the sun was now up and its light was warming up the room. Spider's room. I sat myself straight in the bed, turning my head to look at him. His back facing me, he looked sound asleep. I touched my lips with the tips of my fingers slowly remembering last night. Remembering how his lips felt on mine. How gentle he had been. Like the Spencer I had met this summer. I laid back besides the boy, putting a slow kiss on his back wishing he would wake up. He did.

"Morning." I timidly whispered.

His eyes lit up at the sound of my voice. I could see in his gaze that he was also remembering last night. Which made me smile.

"Hey you."

I put my hand on his cheek, softly caressing it until it made its way to his jaw and then his lips. His gaze only focused on my face, I felt my cheeks burn. He noticed and silently laughed.

"What do you want to do today?" He asked.

"Stay here. In this bed." I paused. "With you."

He hesitantly pulled his head forward, not sure if kissing was now part of our relationship. If I'd let him do it again. A smile creeped at the corner of my lips before I rested my lips on his. My body warming up to his hands traveling to my back and waist, hips and ass as they came back up to cup my face. Our kiss became quickly fiery but it got interrupted before it could go anywhere further. My phone was ringing. I twirled to the nightstand and looked up at it.

Ant. Suddenly, all of yesterday's feelings surfaced. All of the betrayal and the lies he kept from me. How he played his cards so well, he made me fall in love with him. I slammed my body on the bed, looking up at the ceiling feeling suddenly so tired. Spider rested his head on his hand, his elbow raising his body up. I could feel his stare.

"It's Ant, isn't it?"

I nodded.

"Listen to me." Spider moved my head with his fingers under my jaw, forcing me to look at him. "He'll get what he deserves. Trust me. I'll make sure of it."

His eyes became dark and his jaw was clenched. I could clearly see that this affected him as much. In a way, he had also been betrayed by his friend. His best friend. I stayed silent, not sure how to respond to what seemed like a threat, but not to me. It was a threat towards Ant. I would be lying if I said it didn't make me feel better. Because it did. Spider made me feel better. I had been so blindsided by what I thought was love when he was right under my nose.

"I'm so sorry." I said squeezing my eyebrows together. He frowned.

"You've got nothing to be sorry for. I wasn't the nicest."

"Yeah but—"

"No, J." He sighed clearly looking for the right words to say. He took a deep breath in. "I've been such a jerk to you and I don't know why. I'm the one who should be sorry. I think I wanted to punish you for being with Ant. For choosing him over—" He stopped himself, dropping his gaze down.

"Over you?" I finished. "You kind of chose that for me, Spence." I paused remembering the night of the protest.

"And I hated myself since then."

"Don't." I snapped making him look right back at me. "What is done is done. Let's just start over?"

He rose an eyebrow as if an idea had just popped in his head. A small smile creeping up his lips making me frowned in confusion.

"Do you want a go on a date?" He smiled.

"Like a first date?"

"Exactly like a first date. You talked about starting over so let's do it."

[...]

Spider hadn't told me where we were going. Hell, he didn't told me what he had planned. Because he did plan something while I was in the shower. I put out my arm, resting it on Spider's car window frame, the wind whipping my skin. Summer was coming, I felt it on my cheeks.

"Where are we going?" I asked, trying to contain the excitement in my voice.

"Somewhere that hits close to home."

I smiled to his poetic response and we soon arrived to a grey building. I didn't know any grey building, I was completely clueless even after we had entered it. Spider took my hand in his as if it was something he'd always do. We reached a tall and round black door. He smiled at me before pushing the doors open revealing another dark room. This one was grand and empty, our steps echoed and rebounded all over the room.

"What is this?" I whisper-yelled not letting go of his hand, even gripping it tighter.

"Hold on a sec."

A few seconds after Spider had said the words, the whole room lit up. I looked up to see tiny sparkling dots started illuminating on the walls and ceiling. I gripped Spider's arm, I could feel his heartbeat in his bicep. A giant screen the size of the wall lit up before us. I redirected my gaze to it, a big smile plastered on my lips. I couldn't believe my eyes, it was magnificent. I felt his gaze on me.

"Come here." Spider smiled pulling me farther from the screen and sat us on a wooden bench. "It's going to start."

"Wha—"

But I didn't have time to finish my thought that a video started to play on the big screen. It was a small sensory documentary about astronomy, about stars. I couldn't keep my eyes off the screen and I knew he couldn't keep his from me.

"This is the best first date ever." I whispered.

"I knew you'd like it." He smiled, his hand now resting on my back.

"Like?" I exclaimed a bit louder. "I fucking adore it. This is amazing."

He put his hand on my cheek and turned my head, forcing me to look at him for the first time since it had started. His traits were soft. His touch soft as he caressed my cheek with his thumb. His blue eyes reflected the stars around us, he literally looked at me with stars in his eyes. My heart skipped a beat as I scrunched my eyebrows together. I've wanted to be with him since the first night we met and I've always doubted if he felt the same. But this date, he made it very clear. For the first time, I knew exactly what Spencer White was thinking and who he wanted. It was me all along. And I wanted him too.

"Let's get out of here." I stated, my breath short. "I've seen enough of the stars, mhmm"

His eyebrows rose suddenly realizing what I was trying to say. I wanted all of him.

[...]

*warning, spicy 18+ scene coming up. Skip it if you aren't comfortable with it*
Spider dropped onto his bed and crawled over my body leaving a trail of kisses until he reached my mouth,  but he stopped. Our lips not connected, I groaned to the need of his lips touching mine. I rested on my elbows and he smirked. He knew how much he had effect on me. He finally put a gentle kiss on my lips. A soft one. He took his shirt off and put a hand behind my back to roll me on top of him. I let out a faint shriek, surprised of his abrupt move when he had just kissed me so softly.

"Your turn." He nodded towards my shirt.

I slowly took it off revealing my bare breasts since I wasn't wearing a bra. He approached his mouth, kissing them and nibbling my tit with his teeth. I threw my head back of pleasure. His kisses went upwards to my shoulders and neck and jaw as I stopped him, cupping his head in between my hands.

"What are you waiting for?" I exhaled staring deep into his eyes. He knew what I meant.

He rolled me again and slipped down the pants I had borrowed from his closet. Spider headed directly in between my legs. I moaned when I felt his touch on my clit, his warm tongue moving and sucking on it like a lollipop.

"Oh, God." I exhaled as I grabbed his hair and felt his head lift up. "Don't stop." I groaned.

"Patience, baby. We still have time." He smirked as he teased me by caressing the inner of my tights.

"I want you Spence."

I sat myself straight, I couldn't wait anymore. I unfastened his belt and unbuttoned his jeans. I could clearly see his boner through them, I massaged it before taking both his pants and underwear at the same time. I laid back on the bed, my legs spread to the side as I played with myself while looking at him. He bit his lip before crawling back on top of me. Kissing me so hard, my lips hurt, tasted like fire. I thrusted my hips trying to excite him more, make him flinch. I didn't want him to hold anything back. He licked his fingers and started putting one inside me. And two. I could feel the heat in my stomach.

"You like that?" He said, heavy breaths.

"Mhmm."

He laid his chest on mine as he kissed my neck, I could feel his chest rose and fall on my body. He moved his fingers up to my breasts as he cupped one of them with his hand and finally gave in. He slid his cock inside of me and I let out a moan as I gripped the sheets at my sides. He kept on kissing my neck as he thrusted his hips sliding it even deeper each time making my back arched.

"I bet he never fucked you good like I do." He exhaled as he put his hand on my back and sat us straight.

"Never." I moaned moving my hips up and down making him breath heavier.

I could feel it coming, the orgasm slowly building in my stomach and coming down making my clit throb. His moves now heavier and faster, I knew he was close too.

"Keep going." I whispered.

We both finally reached our orgasms and collided into each other's arms, our skin sticking together with sweat. But I wasn't disgusted by it because the only thing I could think of was Spider. How he had made love to me like no one ever did. How he touched every part of my body and knew how to please it. He rested his forehead on mine and his shoulders moved up and down as he let out a silent chuckle. I smiled.

"I fucking love you, Justine."

"You know I love you too."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

339K 7.3K 36
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
150K 2.8K 15
"are you kidding? tiajuana's aussie-trash and clean-girl without even trying. fucking bitch." "she was accidentally named after a mexican state." hea...
14.2K 230 9
๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐›๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ค ๐ก๐ข๐ ๐ก' '๐ฉ๐ข๐œ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ข๐ฆ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ..'
20.3K 562 12
In which, Alydia Florence has incontrovertible tension with, the slightly oblivious, Anthony Vaughn. 'Oh...How'd it get so scandalous?' HEARTBREAK HI...