𝗜𝗱𝗶𝗼𝘁𝘀┃Aoba Jōsai

By Veng__

Aoba Josai x fem!reader In which you are forced to be the manager of a group of chaotic teenagers *Available... More

OO. Characters
O1. Problem
O2. Who?
O3. Ho ho holidays
O4. Welcome
O6. Kids
O7. Kidnapped
O8. Beach
O9. Happy Valentines?
1O. School play
11. Minecraft
12. Dates
13. 'Love'confession
14. Deadly Halloween
15. A day off with Kunimi

O5. Letters and cookies

1.6K 50 2
By Veng__

Class 2-3 was quiet, the bell had just rung and you had just woken up, apparently the chemistry teacher didn't even bother scolding you, you were still going to continue sleeping in class and the punishments didn't bother you.

"(S), they are looking for you."

A classmate let what looked like a freshman through, she was flustered and holding an envelope to her chest. She approached slowly blushing, when she was in front of the table she spoke.

"W-could you deliver this letter to Oikawa?"

She lowered her head, spreading her arms. Somewhat confused, you accepted her message, you also didn't mind delivering a letter to the setter, if it had only been one. Since you agreed to take that letter, the girls came to your class to leave thousands of letters, chocolates, cookies, gifts...

Normally those girls gave it directly to Oiwaka or, if not, to one of the boys in the club, but it was easier to contact the manager, according to the lovers you were less scary than the whole team in general. You were not bothered by that, you were simply lazy having to interact with girls who blush just by delivering a mere letter, plus felt that if they kept sending him cookies you would end up eating them.

You were late for the gym because you were stopped by another group of lovers who delivered their letters and homemade desserts, you were already tired of it and it had only been a week, you did not want to imagine how the others who have been with Oikawa for longer would be. When you closed the door you felt a good energy emanating from the team, everyone seemed much calmer and happier.

"Why does training suddenly seem like teletubbyland?"

You asked the coach, dropping the gym bag on the table, completely confused by the mood of your teammates.

"I think they have stopped receiving love letters, you know, for Oikawa."

You rolled tour eyes, pointing to your arms where held everything you had been given, causing the coach to look at you in pity. As with your bag, you left all those gifts on another table, beginning your managerial duties.

"Woah, is all that for me?"

"Yes, there are too many girls who give me these things for you."

"I pity you." Iwaizumi put a hand on your head to pat it "You know you can reject them, right?"

"Yeah, but it's a shame to waste the cookies."

Everyone watched as your mouth watered at the sight those delights. They looked good and surely they were better than they seemed, the team would not deny that they would want to try the cookies. The captain had an idea when he saw how you drooled over some simple cookies.

"(Nn) don't you want to try one?"

"Really?"

It was the first time they had seen you so excited about anything, you would usually be skeptical of almost everything they offered, well, apparently everything except free homemade food.

"Yes, but in return... you'll have to give me a kiss!"

Before Iwa could land a good hit on him you answered.

"Only that? If I had known, I would have asked you earlier."

Everyone was really surprised. Were you going to kiss him? That easy? They would not deny that they were a little envious of their captain at this moment.

"Are you sure you want to kiss that?"

Yahaba took you by the shoulder, wanting to avoid the scene, he couldn't believe that his stupid partner and captain was going to get a kiss from his pretty manager. You remained silent with a pensive face, your eyes traveled from Oikawa to the cookies constantly, that's all, you couldn't take it anymore.

"I'll take the cookies."

Everyone made a blank expression as Tooru celebrated waiting for the kiss scene, even though it was something different from what they thought would happen. Without warning you cupped Oikawa's face in your hands to plant a kiss on his cheek and go for the cookies. Of course, the captain did not specify where the kiss should be.

"I think Oikawa is not breathing."

While the guys were trying to revive the setter you were munching on the cookies, you had gotten a brilliant idea from that, you could call it business acumen.

"Excuse me, are you (S)?"

"Yeah, do you need anything?"

The newcomer nodded blushing.

'Oh, she's another girl with a letter and cookies! All for those glorious delights.'

"Give this letter to Oikawa as a token of love! Please!?"

"I'm sorry I don't give the letters directly anymore."

The girl's expression seemed to drop, she started muttering a lot of weird love scenes together with the third year boy while a couple of tears threatened to come out of her eyes.

"I no longer deliver letters, but you can put them in a mailbox."

"Huh?" life returned to her eyes "What mailbox? Where can I find it?"

"It's at the gym doors, you can take your desserts there too, I'll take care of giving him the box after training."

"Thank you very much!"

As soon as the girl ran out of the class you rubbed your hands with a mischievous smile, you could already taste those delicacies. There was certainly nothing else that made you happier than free home cooking. When the boys finished changing, they watched as you smiled like they had never seen before, in your hands you held a tray full of different cookies and candies.

"Where did you get all those sweets?"

"It's a very good question, Kindaichi, the truth is that I've gotten business. Do you want to try them?"

A little confused they agreed to try them, they were too good to be real, it wasn't until Iwaizumi ate a cookie with Oikawa's face that they realized where they came from.

"Iwa-chan, did you just eat me?"

"Huh?" he observed how there were more cookies with his friend's face on the tray "(N) where did you really get the cookies?"

"From his fans."

"(Nn) you're bad!"

You denied eating another one of those delights, almost crying with happiness as the flavors made their way through your taste buds.

"The girls will think that you are sharing their great culinary works, they will love you! More than they actually do..."

"Do you think that?"

"Of course, you also feed me- I mean, the team." you both watched as everyone grabbed more and more sweets that you had left on some tables "Is a win-win for all!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

519K 15.1K 47
( fem reader ) ➪ DISCLAIMER I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THESE CHARACTERS strong language ~~~~ ✈︎♪✈︎♪✈︎ ♡︎ '𝚠𝚊𝚒𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜𝚗𝚝 𝚑𝚎𝚛? ' 𝚠𝚑𝚎...
764 68 10
𝐈𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐳𝐮𝐦𝐢 𝐇𝐚𝐣𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐱 𝐅𝐞𝐦!𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 Where a girl with psychological problems dreams of a knight in shining armor. *Available on Quot...
220K 5.6K 64
Suna Rintarou X Fem! Reader "Everything must come to an end, but my ending will always be with you." Disclaimer: I don't own Haikyuu, Furudate does...
22.8K 1K 15
𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄'𝐒 𝐍𝐎 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 ⤷ IN WHICH HE FALLS IN LOVE WITH SOMEONE WHO HE FINDS IRREPLACEABLE ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ BAJI X FEM! READER ST...