No Matter What Always Stick T...

By JesseLikeAFox

When mysterious robots attack the Turtles' lair in the sewer, they lose contact with their master, Splinter... More

Information
Things Change
Hello Cruel World
Very Obvious
A Mouser Hunt
Trusting Your Gut
It Takes A Team
Casey Jones
The Angrier Mind
Shell Shock Time
Nano
Identify Your Enemies
Darkness on the Edge of Town
The Invisible Ninjas
The Way of Invisibility
Fallen Angel
Most Hatred Opponents
The Garbage Truck
Garbageman
The Shredder Strikes, Part 1
The Shredder Strikes, Part 2
The Unconvincing Turtle Titans
Notes from the Underground, Part 1
Notes from the Underground, Part 2
Notes from the Underground, Part 3
The King
The Shredder Strikes Back, Part 1
The Shredder Strikes Back, Part 2

Nano vs Turtles

239 7 1
By JesseLikeAFox

In New York

At The Junkyard

Harry is sitting in an old recliner atop some junk, holding cash in one hand, and a pearl necklace in the other. Nano was pacing back and forth, keeping an eye on Cheyenne who was struggling to get free of the metal chains that were holding her by her wrists. "Man, that was something, those space aliens." Harry said making Cheyenne look at him. "We are turtles." Cheyenne said to him. "Whatever." Harry said to her then he looks at Nano. "But you saved me, kid. You saved me. You're a stand-up guy, you know that? I'm proud of you." Harry said to Nano who spins its wheel to display a smiling mask. "Hey, you think maybe those green freaks came from the same place you're from? Wherever that is. You think maybe they're here to take you back?" Harry asks Nano who displays a sad face. "No, I wouldn't like that, either. Maybe it's time for us to blow out of town." Harry said to it while Cheyenne tries to free herself.

In The Battle Shell

Donnie drove to the junkyard while following his computer. "We're almost on top of it." Donnie said to them as the monitor above driver's side beeps, showing a flashing red dot. "It should be right through there." Donnie said to them as he droves into the closed gate and drives into the junkyard. Donnie keeps an eye out for Harry and Nano but more Cheyenne than the other two. "Wait. You hear that?" Harry asks Nano.

Donnie stops the Battle Shell and the turtles all jump out with their weapons in hand. "Look at all this stolen stuff." Leo said to Jesse who was looking at the items. "Where is that thing? The locator says it should be right here." Donnie said to them while the locator beeps in his hands. "I know it's been used before, guys, but I'm getting a ba~ad feeling about this." Mikey said to them while Tasneem sees Cheyenne. "Guys, over there!" Tasneem yelled making everyone turn to see Tasneem pointing to a magnetic crane that Cheyenne was hanging from. "CHEYE!" Donnie shouts her name making Cheyenne look at them. "Donnie, listen Nano is-" Cheyenne said but she was cut off when Nano suddenly bursts up from behind piles of junk and the turtles scatter. Tire atop Nano's body spins to display the angry mask then it reaches out with its arms into the junk and the nanobots swarm, pulling material into Nano's body until it is huge. The masks are replaced by a video screen, on which an angry face is displayed. "And now I'm getting an even badder feeling about this." Mikey said to them while Nano screeches angrily. "Uh, guys? Anybody wanna tell me how we're going to do this?" Tasneem asks them. "Like we always do, together. Hit it so fast it can't rebuild itself. Now!" Leo yelled and the turtles charge each striking Nano with their weapons. Leo slices off one of Nano's hands making the robot screech and clutching the arm while nanobots swarm around the cut limb. "Nice one, Leo." Jesse said to him. "Thanks." Leo said to her as Nano reached down, Nano reconnects with the hand and then flexes it. "Can you do that move again?" Jesse asks Leo as Nano screeches again and reaches down to snatch Mikey off the ground. "Mikey!" Leo yells his name while Nano stares at Mikey, and then changes grip so he's holding one of Mikey's legs and the turtle is dangling upside down. "Uh. Uh. Whoa. Not good." Mikey said as Nano's hand starts spinning and so does Mikey while Donnie enters the Battle Shell. "Whoa!" Mikey yelled while Donnie runs from Battle Shell holding a torch and wearing protective goggles. "I'm coming, Mikey!" Donnie yelled as he runs over to Nano. "Make it quick. I'm gonna hurl. Literally!" Mikey yelled as Donnie runs up a pile of junk and jumps at Nano, who knocks him out of the air. Donnie hits the ground hard, minus his torch and goggles. "It's fast." Donnie said to them while Tasneem helps Donnie up. "That's not a good thing, Don." Mikey said to him while he was still spinning until Nano releases him and Mikey slammed into a pile of junk. "Whoa!" Mikey yelled as he rolls down to the ground and sits up with a pained grunt. "So, I'm gonna say that plan didn't go so well." Mikey said to them while Tasneem runs over to him and helps Mikey up. "Plan B?" Donnie asks them. "Plan B." Leo and Jesse said in unison. 

Turtles race back to the Battle Shell and jump inside. Mikey takes the wheel and floors it just as Nano punches down, just missing the vehicle and making Nano chase the car. Nano catches up to Battle Shell, reaches down, and grabs it with one hand. Nano begins pounding the side, throwing the turtles to the floor. "Whoa!" Jamey said she falls into Raph who holds her. Nano begins pulling the Battle Shell backward, even as the wheels are spinning to go forward. "Faster, Mikey! It's taking us apart." Donnie said to him while Jese sees the section of the roof vanishes. "I'm giving her all she's got, Captain." Mikey said imitating Scotty from Star Trek. "She canna take no more!" Mikey said rolling the R in more while Jesse looks at Raph and Jamey. "Raph and Jamey, you two on. Shell Cycle time." Jesse said to them while she holds onto Leo's shoulder to stop her from falling over. "Sure, we always have to do the crazy stuff." Jamey said to them as she leaps onto her motorcycle. "I agree with you on that." Raph said to her as he sits on his motorcycle. "Keep it busy until we're in position!" Leo said to them as the back doors opened and the two red mask turtles flew out on his motorcycle. It startled Nano making it releases the Battle Shell. Raph and Jamey land behind Nano and begin driving circles around Nano. Screeching, Nano gives chase, swiping at and missing Raph, and Jamey. Nano was now in front of an auto-crushing pit. " Now, Mikey. Ramming speed." Tasneem said to Mikey who hits the gas, tires screech as the Battle Shell races towards Nano. Battle Shell slams into the backs of Nano's legs and pushes against them. Nano loses its balance and falls into the pit. The walls move inward, crushing Nano between them making sparks fly as Nano is crushed, the TV monitor flickering out. Raph and Jamey pull up alongside the Battle Shell. "Youch. Looks like that did it." Raph said to Jamey as Mikey leans through the driver's side window. "Yeah. He's flat broke." Mikey said to them. "Not your best pun, Mikey." Tasneem said to him as the crusher walls opened to show a crushed square of metal. Suddenly the TV screen flashes back on showing Nano's angry face as the nanobots begin to swarm over the metal. "You know, I'm gonna stop with the puns." Mikey said as Nano begins putting itself back together. "Seriously, they always come back to bite you." Mikey said as Nano crawls up out of the crusher and both the Battle Shell, Raph, and Jamey speed away. Nano is chasing them again while Jesse looks at Donnie. "How fast can you get into position?" Jesse asks him. "Consider me there." Donnie said to her as he jumps out of the Battle Shell and he ran towards the big magnetic crane. Battle Shell and Raph split off but Nano follows Raph and Jamey. "Leo, tell me you got a Plan C." Raph said to Leo in his shell cell. "I'm really hoping he or Jesse got a Plan C." Jamey said to Raph.

Donnie runs over to the big magnetic crane. "Cheye!" Donnie shouts her name. "Donnie!" Cheyenne shouts his name. "Let's get you down shall we." Donnie said to her while Cheyenne noticed that Nano was very close to the others. "No time!" Cheyenne yelled making Donnie look at her. "What?" Donnie said to her very confused. "Get the crane working." Cheyenne said to him. "What! No! You could get hurt!" Donnie shouted at her. "Don, it's sweet that you are caring about me but that thing is closing in on the others. Don't worry about me, I will be fine." Cheyenne said to him as she began to swing herself until she flipped and landed on the top of the crane. "See, Don." Cheyenne said to him giving him a compassionate smile even if her wrist were hurting. Donnie nods a little hesitated and he climbs into the operating seat of the crane and turned it on. Nano was close to Raph and lifts an arm threateningly making Donnie pushes two control levers forward. The giant magnet swings out and halts Nano's fist just as he's about to strike Raph. The magnet pulls Nano off the ground and his body crashes against it. Nano begins screeching as the crane arm swings the magnet out over a pot of boiling liquid while Nano struggles to push off of the magnet. Cheyenne then sees Harry runs to a control panel mounted at the base of the crane and opens the door he grabs a lever and pulls it down, shutting off the power to the magnet. "What?" Donnie said while Nano tries to hold onto the magnet, but loses its grip and falls screeching into the red boiling liquid. "No! No!" Harry yelled as he runs to the pit. A piece of Nano had managed to cut Cheyenne's chains and the motion when Nano fell caused her fall too. Donnie jumps from the crane's operated seat and grabbed Cheyenne. Donnie turns himself so the two hit the ground Cheyenne landed safely in Donnie's arms. "Donnie, you okay?" Cheyenne asks him. "I'm okay." Donnie said to her making Cheyenne sigh with relief.

The turtles leave the area in their Battle Shell as the police arrived at the junkyard. "You know, I feel kind of bad for the little bot." Mikey said to Tasneem who looks at him. "Little?" Tasneem said to him. "You know, it was kind of like a little kid." Mikey said to her while Jesse looks over Cheyenne. "Too bad he had such a rotten parent." Donnie said to them as he was driving into the alleyway next to April's store. "I'm just glad the fighting's over." Jesse said to them as the turtles leave the vehicle. Jamey opens the door to the store and the group hears Casey. "Take care of me? I only got hurt because I was saving you." Casey said to April as the turtles enter the store. "Oh, so you think I need saving, is that it?" April asks Casey looking very angry at Casey. "You twist around everything I say. Ah, women!" Casey yelled while Jesse and Leo look at each other. "Why, of all the myopic misogynistic--" April said making Casey cut her off. "Jeez." Casey said as his hand hits a vase and it falls with a crash. "How can we even talk if you won't speak English?" Casey said to her. "I told you to watch the antiques, you big ape." April said to him. "I think they wanna be alone." Mikey said to his group. "Nobody said you even had to come over here in the first place." April said to Casey. "Maybe we need to leave." Tasneem said to them. "Good idea." Jamey said to Mikey as the turtles leave the building while hearing Casey and April fighting each other. 

That Night

In The Sewer Lair

Cheyenne's wrists had been cut by the chains, so Donnie was bandaging them. "Thank you for this, Donnie." Cheyenne said to Donnie. "Don't worry about it, I am just glad that you are okay." Donnie said to her. "Did you hurt yourself when you hit the ground, Donnie?" Cheyenne asks him. "Yeah, the side of my head burns a little." Donnie said to her making Cheyenne pick up the cream and rubs it on the side of Donnie's head. Donnie sits there thinking as Cheyenne puts some cream on his head, he has feelings for Cheyenne. Cheyenne makes Donnie feel like he needs to support her in any way she needs. She was shy, but she was beginning to open up, she was brave and smart, and she was beautiful to look at. Donnie admires these attributes in Cheyenne. Donnie grabs Cheyenne's hand making her stare at him while Donnie tightens his grip. "Cheyenne, I want to tell you that, I-I..." Donnie said to her but he couldn't finish what he wants to tell her. "What is it, Donnie?" Cheyenne asks him. "I-I-I think I should put another layer of bandages on your wrists." Donnie said to her as he let go of Cheyenne's hand. "Sure." Cheyenne said to him with a smile. Once Donnie finished applying the extra bandage, Cheyenne said goodnight to him and walks away to her room.

Donnie sighs as he rubs his eyes. "Ya, couldn't do it, could ya?" Donnie hears someone making him turn to see Raph leaning against the wall. "No." Donnie said to him. "Come on man, ya gotta try it's obvious you like her, I don't know if she likes you but I say go for it." Raph said to him. "Well, if it's that easy then how doesn't Leo ask Jesse out?" Donnie asks him. "Because they don't see each other as lovers." Raph said to him. "Then why don't you just go and ask out Jamey." Donnie said to him. "That's the same as you and Cheyenne, I don't know if she likes me as I do." Raph said to him. "Well, when you ask Jamey, come and talk to me!" Donnie snapped at Raph who puts his hands up in defense. "Fine, I will." Raph said to him and he walks away from Donnie. "Something wrong?" Leo asks Donnie as he sits down next to Donnie. "Raph is right, I really wanted to ask Cheyenne out but I am worried I may scare her." Donnie said to him while Jesse walks over to Mikey and Tasneem. "I am a genius inventor who couldn't be brave enough to ask his dream girl out." Donnie said to Leo while rubbing his hands together. "What would you do if you find the girl of your dreams, Leo?" Donnie asks him making Leo think about it. "I don't know, I didn't even meet the girl of my dreams." Leo said to him making Donnie looks at him. "What about Jesse?" Donnie asks him making Leo looked over at Jesse who was talking to Mikey and Tasneem. "Come on, big sis. It's not even 12, can we stay up longer." Tasneem said to her hugging Jesse's arm. "Yes, Jesse give us more time to stay up and play games." Mikey said to her hugging Jesse's other arm. "I mean, she's great and all but I don't know if I want to be her boyfriend." Leo said to Donnie who looks at Jesse who was talking to Mikey and Tasneem who then hugs her. "Really? Considering Jesse and you are similar, I am surprised that you have not fought each other." Donnie said to Leo who looks back at Jesse who was walking back to her room. "I guess so." Leo said to him as Jesse turns to Leo who gives her a little smile making him smile back at her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

180 0 11
It's been a couple of years since Grace found out the April and Casey are her real parents and she's loving it. Not long after the girls turned twen...
69.8K 2K 112
After being with the turtles for a year, Splinter was searching for food on the surface when he came across a young four-year-old girl, abandoned and...
780 24 4
The Turtles sought to win the hearts of New Yorkers and be accepted as typical youngsters after spending years shielded from the human world. They ba...
23.7K 760 14
Darkness has settled over New York City as Shredder and his evil Foot Clan have an iron grip on everything from the police to the politicians. The fu...