KALEM MYERS

By KENTRELLMYBD

"They're both so fucking crazy" More

One
two
Three
Four
Five
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
Eleven

TEN

4.7K 139 30
By KENTRELLMYBD

Kalem Anthony Myers
(22)

📍South Carolina
Kalem Myers

I checked my phone waiting outside for my next victim Mariah Moore.

I waited outside in my rental under a fake name and ID. She approached my car knocking on the window.

"Omg heyyy"she smiled wildly getting inside.

"Wassup"i chucked my head at her with a small smile.

"Your even finer in person"she geeked. "Thank you"i fake smiled.

Play it off cool.

"Whatchu think about a walk and talk mama"i asked leaning over and resting my elbow on the console.

I stroke my chin watching her blush. "Yeah that sounds good"she nodded. "K"i nodded before slickly rolling my eyes.

We continued to drive while she talked my fucking ear off.

I felt my phone vibrate in the cup holder making me hurriedly grab it after seeing the caller ID.

Ma Heart🤍🫂

Can you come over so we can talk?

I'm working
Read at 1:25

I'll slide through in a bit
Delivered

I closed my phone as I watched Mariah slickly try and look over. I have those black out phone cases.

She can't see shit.

I mentally laughed before looking over at her at a red light. "Who are you texting?"she asked rolling her eyes.

"Girl mind yours"i bucked at her making her jump.
"If your gonnna be like this to u can drop me off at home"she mugged crossing her arms.

Omfg

"I'm sorry we're almost here"i smiled grabbing her hands. They were ashy asl. "What lotion do you use?"i asked. "Uhh why"she mumbled looking up at me.

"I just wanna know you hands are so soft"I lied. "I actually don't I'm a natural kinda Gurll"she smiled.

"Watchu mean by that"I copied the tiktok. "I just like All natural things that come with my body"she shrugged.

I swiftly snatched my hand away.

"Eww"I mumbled stopping the car right infront of the woods trail. "Come help me get the food out the trunk"i said.

"Okay"she smiled helping herself out the car. I walked slowly behind her with my gun behind my back.

I walked closer before covered her mouth and placing the gun on the back of her head. "Scream and you die"I shrugged. She started shaking making me smile and laugh.

"Walk"i gestured to the trail. "P-please"she cried tripping over her cheap ass heels. "Bitch"i shoved her making her walk faster.

We made it to the end of the trail with a nearby cabin I rented under a fake name. "W-why are y-you doing this?"Mariah frantically cried holding onto herself as I pointed for her to sit down.

"Stfu"i groaned tired of looking at her busted ass. "You look and smell cheap asf"I chuckled watching her makeup smudge.

She sniffed fiddling with her finger. "You know her"i asked pulling out a picture from my pocket.

"Y-yeah That's Kahari"she smiled excitedly. "Why you so fucking happy"i asked standing up towering over her.

"I-I we went to the same high school but I haven't heard from her in a 1 or 2"she shrugged.

"Because she's dead"I mugged her. "Really"she asked avoiding eye contact. "But you knew that though"i said pacing around the room.

"N-noo"she mumbled. "Y-yeahh"I copied her stutter.

"It wasn't supposed to go that far"she cried. "She wasn't supposed to kill herself"

"It was all jokes b-but then Nat wouldn't stop teasing her"she pleaded. "Who tf is Nat"i asked.

"Natasha Williams she hated Kahari for no reason we all did"she sniffled. "This don't change that my sister died because of y'all hatred ass bitches!"I yelled in her face before punching her.

And then I did it again. And again. Again. Again. Until her body didn't move and her breathing slowed down.

"For u Hari"I smiled before shooting her in the chest 3 times.

I smiled at the mess before grabbing the gasoline and throwing it all over the cabin. Once I finished I stripped my clothes and wiped my gun off.

Before tossing my clothes in the house.

I flicked a cigarette lighter and threw it into the house before Watching it burst into flames.

I ran to my car feeling the breeze and sun slowly start to go down.

I grabbed my jogging suit and crocs out my trunk before speeding off.

-¥-

Making a FaceTime call to Ma Heart🤍🫂....

She answered on the 3rd ring before propping her phone up on her dash board. "Wassup?"she asked focusing on the road.

"You finna slide through?"i asked wrapping my towel on my waist. "You just got out the shower"she asked making me mug her.

"What it look like"I carried my phone with me to my room and grabbing boxers and some shorts.

"Igh Kalem"she rolled her eyes. "Don't start"I mumbled.

"Call me when you here"I hung up rubbing cocoa butter Vaseline all on my arms and legs.

I finished placing all my stuff back. I hate messes unless it's blood.

I laughed at my inner thoughts before jogging downstairs and placing my hot and spicy cup noodles in the microwave

I opened a brand new bag of chips out my pantry.

I do have other things that Solana picked out for me to try I just haven't got around to it.

I placed a couple chips in my mouth before walking in my pantry looking threw the snacks.

Little bites

I thought about it before opening the package and smelling it.

I hesitantly took a bite before realizing I liked them.

"These mfks buss"I ate the last one.

Ma Heart🤍🫂....

I answered propping the camera up. "You wanna eat smothered chicken with rice instead of mashed potatoes or spaghetti" she asked walking around the store.

"Ion know"I shrugged. "Ion like spaghetti tho"i said.

"Okay I'm finna grab some rice then imma be otw"she said before I nodded and hung up.

I grabbed my noodles, Little bites, and hot Cheetos.

I jogged back upstairs too my room. "It hurt me to my heart the way our love ended"i sung randomly sitting on my bed.

I flicked threw live Hulu deciding to watch bay watch.

I finished my noodles and little Bites before placing my chips on my desk.

I laid down feeling eyes get heavy.

-¥-

"Here"Solana walked in my room handing me a plate.

"I kept most of your stuff separate"she showed me making me smile. "Thank you guh"I smacked her ass before continuing to play the game.

"OMFG"I yelled throwing my controller. " Kalem it's never that serious"Solana mugged me making me mug her back.

"You wanted to talk so talk"i said grabbing my plate before eating it in sections.

"Uhh honestly I don't know what we have going on"she started.

"We have our sweet moments then we have these arguments that make me wanna re-think trynna start something with you"

"Who said I was trynna start sum with you"i asked jokingly.

"See this what I'm talm bout"she pointed. "I was just joking"i bucked at her.

"Yeah and it's cool but rn I'm being serious"she frowned making me nod before speaking.

"We both got a lot going on so it's clearly not gonna be easy"i said sipping my Gatorade.

"But your mine"I shrugged. "It's giving Delusional baby"she laughed making me chuckle.

"I really do wanna try with you"I mumbled setting our plates on the nightstand.

"Me to baby.."

"Come on I'm sleepy" I mumbled pulling her ankles.

"I'm not sleepy tho"she mumbled in my neck.

"Just pretend baby just pretend"I mumbled rubbing her back.

-excuse any mistakes🤍

Next couple of chapters they'll have there sweet moments then I gotta spice it up🤷🏾‍♀️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

294K 8.2K 137
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
41K 1K 88
In which Kim Saena is in a groupchat with a bunch of idiots Or In which Bangchan finds himself inside a groupchat with a bunch of delusional fans ~~★...
59.8K 1.1K 95
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...