Half a heart

Par IngeLanting

Scarlet Marie Styles. Louis didn't know about her. Harry kept her a secret. Scarlet knows he left. Eight yea... Plus

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40 Epilogue
Chapter 41 Extended Epilogue (One Shot Sequel)

Chapter 25

629 16 13
Par IngeLanting

"Harry! Louis!" Niall cheered as they walked into the club, the party in full swing. "You came!"

"Yeah, mum said she'd watch Scar and told us to go out and have some fun with our friends." Harry said giving Niall a quick hug.

"Well first thing we need to do is get some liquor in you!" Niall smiled urging them towards the bar and ordering three shots.

Harry took one hesitantly, he hadn't drunk anything other than the occasional beer and wine since he got pregnant with Scarlet. He tossed the shot back with Niall and Louis though and it burned all the way down his throat. Somehow it's a bit refreshing.

After a couple more drinks, Louis grabbed Harry's hand and pulled him out onto the dance floor. He pulled Harry to his chest and started moving with the music, grinding on the just younger lad. Harry pressed back against Louis feeling the music and alcohol coursing through his veins and began to grind back. He remembered that alcohol used to make Louis a bit horny and sure enough after a couple minutes he could feel Louis hardening some against his bum. In his slightly hazy mind it only makes him grind harder against him.

"You're so hot Hazza." Louis murmured into Harry's ear as they danced to Talk Dirty.

Harry whined as he tossed his head back some and felt Louis gripping his hips tighter. When the song changed, Louis turned Harry around so they were pressed chest to chest. He ground his hips forwards and felt Harry was hard in his black skinny jeans. Harry moaned into Louis' ear as he hooked his arms around the elders neck and swivelled his hips.

By the time the countdown began for the new year, Harry and Louis were stumbling, unable to walk in a straight line - their vision blurred and speech slurred. The DJ had a countdown up on the screen and it began ticking down at 11:59PM.

"Alright, alright everybody! If you got that special someone with you tonight it's time to find them as we begin the countdown to January first of the new year!" The DJ called out into the microphone and people began to scurry around to find someone to kiss.

Louis managed, in his drunk mind, to keep Harry held tight to him and position them in a good spot to see the screen which was a live feed from the London Eye where hundreds if not thousands of people were waiting for New Years.

"Everybody, let me hear you count!" The DJ exclaimed.

"TEN!"

"NINE!"

"EIGHT!"

"SEVEN!"

"SIX!"

"FIVE!"

"FOUR!"

"THREE!"

"TWO!"

"ONE!"

Louis took Harry's face in his hands and pressed their lips together as the clock went to 12:00AM January 1st. Fireworks exploded on the screen at the London Eye as people all around kissed and cheered.

Once Louis got his lips on Harry's he didn't want to let go. He pulled Harry as close as possible and prodded his bottom lip with his tongue, requesting entrance. Harry of course gave him it and Louis' tongue raced into his mouth. They both taste like whatever fruity drink they had last as they explored each other's mouth.

"C'mon Hazza." Louis slurred, pulling back enough to move his lips to just under Harry's ear. "S' go home."

Harry giggled as Louis mouthed at his neck, sucking a love bite into his skin. They called a cab since neither of them could drive and left Louis' SUV at the club like many others were doing. The whole ride home, Harry kept pressing his face into Louis' neck and leaving wet kisses all over the smooth column of skin along with few nips here and there. By the time they pulled up to the gate of their home, both of them were hard and desperate for each other.

Louis quickly paid the drive and tipped him probably more than he should have and then proceeded to drag Harry out of the car. He managed to enter all the numbers on the gate key pad and together they stumbled up to the house, Harry giggling against Louis' shoulder as the older fumbled the front door key.

Once they were inside the house they stumbled up the stairs and into the master bedroom. Louis immediately grabbed Harry and attached their lips as they both worked desperately to pull off each other's clothes. Harry shoved Louis' button up off his shoulders and it pooled on the ground at their feet while Harry's joined soon after.

Louis' hands worked on the button and zip of Harry's pants before yanking them down Harry's slender legs. He pushed Harry back gently onto the bed and popped the button of his own jeans before crawling up between Harry's long legs. Harry reached for him with lust blown eyes and pulled Louis down into a hot needy kiss.

Trying not to disconnect their lips, Louis fought to get his jeans and boxers off along with Harry's tight black briefs. Louis in his hazy mind grabbed the lube from the nightstand and proceeded to stretch Harry open, the younger lad whimpering and moaning when Louis crooked his fingers just right.

Harry's so tight and hot when Louis presses into him after making sure he was ready, he thinks he's going to explode before he even moves. He stayed perfectly still for a few moments even with Harry pleading for him to move.

Eventually, Louis began to rock his hips and Harry raked his fingers up Louis' back and moaned in pleasure.

It goes fast from there. Louis thrusting fast and hard into Harry as Harry just clung to him with his head thrown back. It's not long after that Harry's back arched obscenely off the bed and he came with a sharp cry of Louis' name. He whimpered from sensitivity as Louis continued to chase his own release. He came wrapping his arms around Harry and muffling his cry of release into Harry's sweaty neck.

He pulled out slowly and dropped onto the bed next to his curly haired lover. Harry immediately rolled over to curl against him, resting his head on Louis' chest. After a few minutes of whispered I love you's and Louis' fingers carding through Harry's hair they finally got up to shower.

"C'mon babe, let's have a shower and go to sleep." Louis said urging Harry to get up.

They showered together, Louis scrubbing shampoo into Harry's curls and dragging a flannel over his lean body before swapping and letting Harry return the favour. They giggled in their drunk state at the bubbles on their bodies.

Once they were all rinsed and dried off, they crawled back into bed resuming their previous positions of Harry resting his head on Louis' chest, curled into his side and let sleep take them over.

In the morning Harry awoke with a pounding in his head - a hangover from being drunk, something he has experienced since he was a teenager. He shifted in bed and pain shot up from his bum. He froze as he thought about last night... they had been really drunk... had they even used protection?

"Lou...?" Harry nudged Louis trying to wake him up.

Louis grumbled in his sleep and turned his head towards Harry, a signal Harry knew from years ago that meant Louis was listening but unwillingly to open his eyes, still half asleep.

"Louis... did we... did we use a condom last night?" Harry questioned nervously and Louis' eyes snapped open and he sat up.

"Shit I don't know..." Louis responded looking a little worried.

"Oh gosh.. please tell me we did..." Harry pleaded getting up to go check the trash can in the bathroom as Louis stumbled after him.

Both of them heaved a sigh of relief as they saw a used condom in the trash can.

"Guess even drunk I knew not to not use one." Louis breathed out and they both laughed weakly.

"Are you hungry?" Harry questioned tuning to look at Louis.

"Yeah, a bit... got a killer headache." Louis said reaching for his toothbrush.

"I'll go fix some perfect and get some tablets." Harry said then walked out of the room leaving Louis to brush his teeth.

Downstairs, Harry fixed a batch of pancakes with blueberries in them along with some bacon. He placed the syrup and butter on the table along with two glasses of orange juice and two tablets for each of them to help their heads.

Louis pressed a kiss to Harry's cheek when he came downstairs then slipped into a chair at the table. They both downed their tablets and then dug into their food.

"S' delicious Haz." Louis complimented as he took another bite of pancake.

"When are my pancakes not?" Harry questioned with a proud smile.

"No need to be cocky love." Louis teased, leaning over to peck Harry's syrup sweetened lips.

"You love it." Harry retorted, biting into a piece of bacon.

"I do." Louis agreed.

After they finished eating and their headaches had subsided, they got dressed and took Harry's SUV to the club to retrieve Louis' SUV and then Harry continued over to Anne's to pick up Scarlet.

"Hi bug, did you have a good night with Nana?" Harry questioned as he walked into the living room and found Scarlet watching cartoons with Dusty.

"Yeah, we watched the fireworks on TV, Nana said one year we would go see them in person. Can we?" Scarlet asked, absentmindedly stroking Dusty's head while he purred.

"I don't see why not." Harry replied coming over to join her. "Kung Fu Panda?"

Scarlet nodded and turned her attention back to the TV as the commercial ended and the show started again. As soon as the show ended, Harry switched off the TV and told Scarlet to go say goodbye to Nana and Poppa.

Anne came into the living room a moment later to give Harry a hug.

"How was last night? Did you and Louis have fun?" She questioned.

"We did, the party was a lot of fun. Paid for it this morning though." Harry chuckled and Anne laughed with him.

"Good, I'm glad you two enjoyed yourselves. You both deserved it." Anne stated as Scarlet walked back into the living room.

"Alight, come on bug let's go see what your dad is getting into at home." Harry said holding out his hand for her to take. "Maybe he's cleaning."

Scarlet actually snorted a laugh at that and Harry smiled, even at nine she knows Louis does not clean.

-*-

Harry's 28th birthday came quickly. Louis arranged for them to go to a new high class restaurant in the heart of London called Euphoria. Harry new as soon as he walked in, dressed in a tux, that this was a place you needed to be 'somebody' to get into. All around the people are obviously very rich, some he even recognizes as models and celebrities.

He also immediately understood why Louis had gone out and bought Scarlet a new dress, one that was fancier than all her others.

Their waiter was prompt with an Italian accent, dressed in black dress pants and a collared white button up with a black tie. After taking their drink orders, the waiter returned with a basket of bread straight from the oven and butter to spread on it as they wished.

"I heard about this place from Ed, he said it was amazing." Louis said looking at Harry and then looking around the modern interior of the restaurant.

"Ed?" Harry questioned curiously.

"Sheeran." Louis replied and Harry's jaw dropped a little making Louis chuckle.

"I love his music." Harry said, sitting back as their waiter brought their drinks.

"Well, I mentioned we were coming here tonight, maybe he'll swing by. I might have told him it was your birthday." Louis smiled as Harry gaped at him.

While they waited for their food they sat and chatted with Scarlet, asking how school was going.

She had grown to like the private school even more than public school. She talked about her teachers and how the students didn't bug her and about how the coach for the footie team had asked her about playing on the school team.

"Honey, I don't think you can play on both teams." Harry informed her once she stopped talking.

"Well why not?" Scarlet pouted.

"Because love, you'd have games that fell on the same day and same goes with practices, you can only play on one team." Louis answered her.

"So if the coach questions you about it again just say you're sticking to your current team... unless you want to switch?" Harry inquired, hoping she wouldn't want to come off one of the best prodigy teams in the country.

"No, I like my team." Scarlet responded shaking her head.

"Alright love, then just tell the coach you're not interested if they ask again." Louis said as their waiter arrived with their food.

He set down a plate with steak, mashed potatoes, and fresh steamed veggies in front of Harry, the same for Louis only with fresh green beans, and for Scarlet a smaller version of Harry's. By the time they finished their main course and were handed dessert menus Harry was pretty certain this was his new favourite place to eat.

For dessert Scarlet got watermelon sorbet, Louis ordered a slice of fresh mixed berry pie with cream made right in the restaurant, and Harry opted for sweet cream ice cream with fresh strawberries and raspberries.

Louis glanced down at his phone when it buzzed and quickly tapped out a reply before returning his attention to his pie, boyfriend, and daughter.

The lights in the restaurant dimmed a little and Harry frowned while everyone else looked towards the small stage set up for live performance where a single spotlight was shining. He turned just in time to see a head of orange hair walk up onto the stage.

"Oh my gosh." Harry whispered before turning to Louis, "You knew he was coming didn't you?"

"Of course darling, just one of your presents." Louis smiled fondly as Harry beamed at him.

Ed situated himself on the stool with his guitar and began to strum a few chords and Harry immediately recognized the song.

_Settle down with me_

_Cover me up_

_Cuddle me in_

_Lie down with me_

_And hold me in your arms_

_And your heart's pressed to my chest, lips pressed to my neck_

_I'm falling for your eyes, b_ _ut they don't know me yet_

_And with a feeling I'll forget, I'm in love now_

_Kiss me like you wanna be loved_

_Wanna be loved_

_Wanna be loved_

_This feels like falling in love_

_Falling in love_

_We're falling in love_

Everyone in the restaurant swayed in their chairs as Ed sang through the entire song.

"Before I continue, I just wanted to wish a happy birthday to Harry Styles - hope you have a great one mate." Ed spoke and then started playing again, this time singing Give Me Love.

Harry, Louis, and Scarlet stayed until Ed's five song set was complete. When he was done, Ed walked over to the table and greeted Louis with a handshake.

"Ed. I'd like you to meet my boyfriend, Harry, and our daughter, Scarlet." Louis introduced them.

Ed shook Harry's hand and wished him a happy birthday again before turning to Scarlet and shaking her hand.

"It's lovely to meet you. You're just as beautiful as Louis says." Ed smiled at her and Scarlet smiled back and thanked him quietly.

When they arrived back at the house, Harry sent Scarlet up to get ready for bed while Louis grabbed Harry's other presents. The first box was small and contained a new pair of black Rayban Wayfarer sunglasses and a card for a day for two at a luxury spa in London. The second box contained a brand new pair of high dollar boots to replace Harry's old beaten ones. The third and last box contained a new shirt as well as some new bandana's.

"Thank you Lou. You really didn't have to get me all of this." Harry said quietly, leaning in to hug Louis around his waist.

"Well, that's not all..." Louis commented making Harry pull back with a questioning look. "It's not really a birthday present but..." he paused, pulling out the piece of paper from his pocket and handing it to Harry.

Harry took the paper and unfolded. A moment later he looked up at Louis with lifted eyebrows.

"We didn't really discuss this did we...." Harry stated biting his cheek.

Louis' face fell a little.

"I thought it'd be great for her birthday... I mean she really wanted to go." Louis responded.

"But she can't have everything she wants. She's not always gonna have her dads' money." Harry replied, this was the one thing he didn't want his daughter to be - spoiled and getting everything she wants.

"I'm not going to give her everything she wants Harry. I just want her to have a wonderful birthday." Louis tried and Harry quirked an eyebrow.

"What have you said no to her for? The horse last year while we were on the cruise. That's it Louis, otherwise you get her everything she says she wants." Harry said, his voice rising a little.

Louis opened his mouth to say something but Harry cut him off.

"You need to talk to me about stuff like this. I can't just take a week or two off work whenever I feel like it, I'm not my own business. If you want us to be a family then you need to talk to me about stuff like this before you just go set up and pay for the entire thing." Harry said shaking the piece of paper in Louis' face some.

"I'm sorry Hazza." Louis apologized realizing Harry was right.

If he wanted them to be a family he needed to talk about these kinds of things with Harry instead of just setting everything up and saying when they were going. Harry didn't have the luxury of being able to come and go from work as he pleased really.

"It's fine just... communication is everything. Please talk to me before planning a trip like this." Harry responded leaning back into Louis.

"Alright, I will." Louis agreed, running his fingers through Harry's curls.

A while later Scarlet came down for a goodnight hug and kiss, dressed in her 'Most Valuable Princess' soft pink pyjamas.

"Goodnight Princess." Louis said, pulling her into a tight hug and kissing her cheek.

"Night dad. Love you." Scarlet responded, wrapping her arms around his neck.

"I love you too." Louis stated and then released her so she could go to Harry.

"Night daddy." Scarlet said hugging him around the neck like she did Louis.

"Goodnight bug, I love you. Sweet dreams." Harry replied quietly, kissing her other cheek.

"Love you." Scarlet responded pulling away and calling for Sugar.

Harry and Louis watched as Sugar followed Scarlet obediently out of the living room and over to the stairs. Oliver jumped up onto the sofa with them and made himself comfortable in Harry's lap, purring like a motor boat when Harry began to rub his ears. Louis kept his arm curled around Harry as he watched him for a while.

"How about this weekend we ask Niall or Liam... or Niall and Liam... to watch Scarlet while you and I go to the spa?" Louis suggested after a moment of silence.

Harry reached for the spa ticket Louis had given him for his birthday and looked at it, "Is that what this is for? A day for two at the spa on Saturday?"

"It is, I knew you had this weekend off and I thought maybe you'd like to relax. You've said yourself the bakery has been super busy lately and you've been stressing." Louis said hooking his chin over Harry's shoulder.

"It sounds wonderful Lou, thank you." Harry responded tilting his head back enough to kiss Louis sweetly.

"Let's head to bed babe." Louis stated and Harry nodded in agreement, moving Oliver off his lap.

The young cat hurried ahead of them, racing up to the master bedroom to claim his spot at the foot of the bed where he liked to sleep. Harry and Louis changed into sleep pants, brushed their teeth, and then curled up in bed with the comforter pulled up around them.

-*-

Two weeks and two days later they were boarding a plane to Orlando, Florida for Scarlet's birthday. Anne had given Harry the week off and recruited Sophia to work in the bakery while Harry was away.

The Saturday after Harry's birthday, they had dropped Scarlet off with Niall and Liam then made their way to Montcalm Spa. Harry's pretty sure he's never been that relaxed in his life. It's a great day though spending it entirely with Louis and just enjoying each other's company.

They landed in Florida at 9PM. They were taken from the hotel to the Hard Rock Hotel and by the time they were checked into their room it's was pushing 10PM. Harry shooed Scarlet off to the bathroom first so she could get to bed, knowing she would soon turn grouchy if she didn't get to sleep.

Harry and Louis shared a bed this time verses the last time they were staying in a hotel. Harry immediately curled up against Louis' side and fell asleep listening to the steady thump of Louis' heart.

In the morning Scarlet was the first one up and crawled onto the bed with her dads to wake them up.

"Daddies wake up!" Scarlet said giving both men a shove.

It only makes Harry snuggle against Louis more and Louis to mumble in his sleep.

"DADDIES!" Scarlet exclaimed loudly making them both startle from their sleep. "It's my birthday!"

Once they were all ready to go they head out of the hotel and down to the shuttle that'll take them to the theme park. It's already warm outside, much different from London. Louis' already thankful he chose to put on shorts instead of jeans.

Their park for the day is Universal and as soon as they're through the gate Scarlet is grabbing their hands and pulling them towards the area where Diagon Alley is. By the time they left that area of the park, Harry is carrying a bag containing Scarlet's new Gryffindor robes from Madam Malkin's, a wand from Ollivander's, and a bunch of different things from Weasley's Wizarding Wheezes.

They stopped at the Leaky Cauldron to eat lunch and then continued on through the park. Harry waited with his feet firmly on the ground while Louis rode all the roller coasters with Scarlet.

By the end of the day Harry was completely wiped out, exhausted from walking around the busy park and carrying Scarlet's things. They went back to the hotel and had a quiet dinner there before retiring to their room. Scarlet took a shower, brushed her teeth, and then fell into bed - snoring before she even hit the pillow. Harry was close behind her, falling into bed with his eyes already closed.

The second day they headed to Islands of Adventure and like the prior day, Scarlet grabbed their hands and hurried them towards the Hogwarts Castle. Louis and Scarlet rode the rides while Harry waited for them and then they headed over to Honeydukes before wondering over to the Three Broomsticks for lunch.

The end of the day is the same as the prior, Harry is exhausted and ready to crash as soon as they step foot into the hotel room.

"You alright love?" Louis questioned as Harry swayed a little.

"Hm? Oh yeah, just tired is all." Harry offered him a smile and Louis nodded, kissing his forehead.

"We're going to the water-park tomorrow, you still want to go?" Louis asked worriedly.

"Yea, definitely." Harry nodded.

The next morning they put on their swimsuits and headed over to Wet-N-Wild. Harry refused to go on any ride he deemed too tall and rode the ones that weren't too wild. Unfortunately, he can't say no when Scarlet pleads with him to come on the brain wash with them. It's a little too much for him and it turns his stomach. Harry stumbled off to the bathroom and threw up everything he had eaten.

After rinsing his mouth and splashing water on his face he walked back out to where Louis and Scarlet were waiting.

"Okay darling?" Louis asked, pulling Harry into his arms.

"Yeah, just a little too wild for me." Harry responded weakly.

On their fourth day, Harry was feeling rotten, he had thrown up twice during the night and woke up with a headache.

"I think I just ate something that disagreed with me." Harry said when Louis questioned him.

"Are you sure you want us to still go." Louis inquired, they were supposed to go back to the theme parks today.

"Yeah, go and have fun, I'll be okay. I promise I'll call if I feel worse... I think I just need to sleep." Harry responded.

A while later Louis kissed Harry goodbye and left with Scarlet.

Harry woke up from his nap feeling better so he picked up the phone and dialled room service to order himself some food. Thirty minutes later a middle aged woman arrived with a cart.

"Mr. Styles?" She questioned looking at the ticket.

"Yes ma'am." Harry nodded opening the door so she could wheel the cart inside.

"Alright, you ordered the California Turkey sandwich with French fries and tea?" The woman asked as she lifted the covers off of the two plates containing food.

The French fries are hot from the fryer and the smell hits Harry full force and he clamped his hand over his mouth and ran to the bathroom. The worker, out of concern and being a mother followed him and rubbed his back for a moment before grabbing a flannel and wetting it with cool water.

"Alright there hun?" She questioned pressing the cool cloth to his forehead.

Harry nodded his head slowly as he moved to sit back against the tub.

"Just been a bit ill all night." He responded and she hummed thoughtfully.

"The smell from the fries triggered you didn't it?" She asked watching him carefully in case he got sick again.

"Yeah... just... that really turned my stomach." Harry answered quietly.

"May I ask you something?" The worker, Mallory, questioned.

Harry nodded his head looking up at her.

"Can you get pregnant?" Mallory asked quietly and Harry's eyes widened.

No... No, no, no, no, no.

"I'll take that look as a yes... okay... How about you stay up here and try to eat something, I'll bring you back some crackers and a pregnancy test." Mallory offered and Harry could only nod, his voice stuck in his throat.

Twenty minutes later, Mallory returned with a small brown bag as well as a package of crackers.

"Good luck sweetie." She smiled and then left again.

Harry opened the small brown bag and the pregnancy test fell out into his lap. His heart was in his throat absolutely racing. He couldn't possibly be pregnant, they've been safe every single time. With a shaky breath, Harry got up and went to the bathroom, closing and locking the door even though nobody was there but him.

He followed the instructions then placed the stick on the edge of the tub and sat down, leaning against the tub. Three minutes went by extremely slow. When his phone finally beamed letting him know time was up Harry picked up the stick with a shaking hand. He closed his eyes and took a couple deep breaths before opening them and looking down at the results. The tears are immediate when he sees the little plus sign.

"Shit..."

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

434K 5.3K 199
[SEQUEL TO JUST A RUMOUR] Louis Styles-Tomlinson and Harry Styles-Tomlinson have now been married for a year, they have two gorgeous daughters and a...
398K 19.7K 48
"You are far from a mistake, Louis. You are the best goddamned thing that's ever happened to me." - Louis was in a car accident while Harry one month...
2.1K 74 21
CURRENTLY GOING THROUGH SOME HARD EDITING WILL BE PUBLISHED AGAIN EVENTUALLY! *** WARNING CONTAINS MPREG*** Niall and Harry are bothers trying to mak...
8.1K 450 25
Louis and Harry have been best friends since childhood and lovers since they were 15. They can't imagine their lives without each other and yet that'...