Into Your Arms (ON HOLD)

By SistahOreo

Is this a story about an average girl, with overprotective parents that hide her from boys every chance they... More

Chapter 1: NO. I NEED. SLEEP. DX
Chapter 2: Oh... Mah. GAWD.
Chapter 3: S.A.M. with the Ninjas in Disguise
Chapter 4: Ditching and a CWUSH
Chapter 5: Well, You Look Familiar.
Chapter 6: Interviews and One Direction Family Bonding Time!
Chapter 7: Rehearsals and Lunch with Liam
Chapter 8: Criminal Records: Liam Payne: A Serial Killer in the Making
Chapter 9: Ummm... It's Not Exactly Lying! It's Called... IMPROV.
Chapter 10: HIDE, HORAN! HIDE!
Chapter 11: Crappy Magazines and Sleepovers
Chapter 12: Time For A Concert
Bonus: #UncleLouis, and a Collection of Other POV's
Random crap/facts about my story that you don't care about xD
Chapter 13: What in the Worl--WHAT DA FUQ JUST HAPPENED?!?!
Chapter 14: Why Are My Friends So Weird?
Hello Readers!

A contest...?

1.1K 17 17
By SistahOreo

Okay, thank you to all that have voted for my story! So, in order to express my gratitude to those of you who have been oh-so kind with your votes and feedback, there will be a lottery on who gets the dedication to my next chapter!

So, if you want a dedication, please go and leave feedback. But if you have already, then just post something or some things that you loved about the story and why. :)

Also, I can take some recommendations on what I should continue writing about! :3

Until I finish my heavy work load, I'll be here just to answer questions and comments.

Have a brilliant rest of the day!

NOW: COMMENT A NUMBER FROM 1-100. LUCKY # GETS THE DEDICATION.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 66 27
Isabelle is your typical high school student. She's popular with her crowd of friends, has enemies, fancies the cutest guy in school who doesn't even...
2.5K 59 40
This is not like 'Romeo and Juliet' because its better. They dont confess their love and die. They dont have to hide their love from their familys. T...
7.4K 128 27
Skylar Greene is an ordinary girl with extraordinary dreams. This fourteen year old Directioner has always wanted to be a professional singer and to...
54.6K 539 30
Lindsay Warren was a normal teenage girl.... she had the perfect family: an older sister and two wonderful parents. she loved her life, but when her...