My Angel (Armaros x winged re...

By ColderWil

OMFG ITS HERE yup this book is a 2.0 that's better than the original. yes I'm sad it's gone after writing it... More

°•A Voice in the Distance•°
°•A Fammiliar Face•°
°•Housemate•°
°•Happy New Years!•°
°•Misfortune•°
lil problemmm
been awhile
°•Nothing and Everything•°

°•Fun Event•°

365 5 79
By ColderWil

*Shouts from the void*
WASSUP FUCKERS-
ALSO BEFORE YALLZ COME AT ME, IVE BEEN BUSY AND UNMOTIVATED
*crawls out of void* Lolz special thanks to Vix_Writes for the amazing support ✨ Also I have drafted two other chapters as I came up with the idea for this one. Lolz also yezz I drew the picture for this ch it was random✨
ANYWAYS-
ENJOY-
F/d/f- fav deliverable food

×.. ° --~🌧️~-- ° ..×
9:10 a.m

"BITCH GUESS WHAT?!?" I shouted as I pulled a book from Armaros' hand. The angel sighed and readjusted his glasses. "What." "Since when do you wear glasses?" I asked, bending over and peered closer to his face. Armaros made an annoyed but confused face before he backed away. "It's for the look." "Anyway, today the café is holding a karaoke/instrumental talent show at the Melancholic studio! With permission of course." When I finished, Armaros stood up from the couch and left to his room saying, "Right. Well you go have fun or whatever, I'll be in my room."

(Yeah I gave him glasses like how Kittypop drew him recently. Also for Vix yeah Im putting my oc in here. Except he's a bit different.)

I sighed and plopped down where he was sitting. How do you get an overly stubborn and closed off angel to go to an event night?? Pondering the question, I decided to call a childhood friend from the studio after I heard Armaros' room door shut. Ring...ring...ri- "Helloo~" "Sup Venitus, How're you?"

Venitus. One of my two childhood friends that stayed in contact with me. Venitus was the person who dragged me out here when my 2nd house burned down. He likes doing favors for people but is known for his incredible singing and deal making.

He has a knack for making deals to whatever he's sees fit for his part of the deal. For example if someone might need an item, Venitus will ask them do do something like delivering something or keeping their mouth shut. He'll 100% provide what they needed as long as they do as he told them.

If they don't fulfill their end of the bargain by lying that they did, they aren't seen for about 2 days to a week depending on how bad it was. However police have investigated Venitus for years because of those people's small disappearances yet somehow cont connect him to any crimes. Despite that he's a really kind person and a social butterfly. That and he likes protecting those he cares for.

(Forgot to mention that their house that was burned down was a 2nd house. They had two. That's why they were able to moved stuff to this home. Also my oc Venitus loves making deals bc I do lolz.)

Ven chuckled a bit. "Been working here in the studio. Bit hectic but I've been good altogether. Anyways do you need something?" I streched and replied, "yeah listen I need a favor." He hummed and asked, "What for?" "I need you to use your siren song to get a friend to go to the event. He's a bit stubborn." The call went dead silent for a bit.

"A bit? You are asking me to temporarily hypnotize him. How is that a bit." I groaned and stood up. "Okay fineeee. He's hella stubborn. But I wanna take him out to this fun event because he doesn't get out of the house much." "Alright alright I'll do it. I'll be over in a bit if I even remember what house you live in." Before I could say anything, Ven hung up. Oh well. He better get here before it's time to go.

Walking upstairs, I thought a bit about Armaros. I feel like I've known him forever but I don't know much about him. One thing I know for sure though is that he needs a friend and so do I. I have friends but none of them are here regularly like he is. Was it wrong of me to force him here? Am I being selfish? Then again he could've left anytime he wanted. But he hasn't left the house at all.

Knock knock. "Come in." I opened the door and entered the room. Armaros was sitting on his bed still reading the same book from earlier. I sat down beside him on the bed. "Can I asked you something?" Armaros glanced at me, eyes full of curiosity. "Go ahead." He said as he continued reading. Nervously, I continued with my question. "Uhm...Why do you stay here?" Armaros looked up from his book and lowerd it saying, "Do you not want me here?" "No I do! It's just that you could leave anytime you want. Yet you stay here. Why's that?"

The angels eyes widened slightly. Slowly he shut his book and spoke. (Buckle in you're in for one long explanation. -AK) "Mmm well... You remember the night we first met?" He took off his glasses and set them down on the dresser by the bed. "That night something....uh happened. It made me realize that what I was doing was wrong. I want to change what I did in the past. But I know that I can't.
No matter how much I can change myself, I doubt they'd forgive me." Armaros sighed and continued, his voice breaking a bit. "I want to make up for what I've done. Didn't know how but I like to think that meeting you is a chance. A chance to show that redemption is possible for myself. I miss home and everyone in heaven but I'm not waiting for them to take me back any longer. And when you made that promise to me on new years, I knew that I now have someone to protect and show that I have changed. But one thing for sure is that this house, this home, feels like my home too now." (MANZ SPOKE TO DAMN MUCH FUCK. my brain- AK)

Armaros, wiped the forming tears from his eyes and gave a small laugh. "Plus like you said before, it's nice to have someone to talk to everyday." I smiled a bit and hugged Armaros. "I like having you here a lot! Even though it's just me and you, this house always seems so lively!" Armaros chuckled lightly and push me away. "Okay okayyy. Is there anything else you need?" "Come with me to the event." "No."

I groaned as he burst out laughing. That's when I noticed his teeth. He has well shaped, sharp canines paired with perfectly white and straight teeth. After the angel was done laughing I decided to ask him. "Wait Armaros, smile for me. Pleaseee?" He rolled his eyes and slowly gave a full smile. I stared in awe while he made a nervous face. "Ooooo sharp! You look so adorable!" Armaros scoffed as his forced smile dropped. "Ugh whatever. Anyways what do you want for dinner?" "Uh dude its 10 something a.m."

Armaros face plamed and sighed. "Yeah I know dumbass. I was just asking so I could cook dinner." My eyes widened in surprise. I gave a dramatic gasp before speaking. "You?! Cook!?"

"Ding dong~" I quickly looked to the room door as Armaros grabbed his gun and standing there was none other than Ven. "Oh hey Ven! Looks like you found the right house after all." He waved and made his way over to the bed. "So you must be the stubborn man. Hi I'm Venitus." Ven extended his hand out to Armaros. Hesitantly, Armaros shook his hand and responded. "I'm Armaros...what are you doing here?" Ven let go of the angels hand and giggled with a closed eyed smile.

"Well if you must know..." Ven opened his eyes and stared into Armaros'. Eyes glowing purple as he spoke, Venitus continued saying, "you're going with us to the event." Armaros didn't respond instead stood silent and nodded as his red and off white iris' turned bright purple. "Oh wow- so how does that work?" Vens' eyes stopped glowing before is spoke normally. "Eh it only works if the person isn't expecting it. Man was clueless. Or if they look me directly in the eyes "

"Ah- well tell him to get dressed or something while I do." "M'kay." I left the room to go change into some warm but comfortable clothes. (Insert your choice of clothes.) After I got dressed, I threw on some shoes (again ur choice.) Knock knock. "Enter" "What happened?" Ven sighed and plopped down on Armaros' bed as I entered the room. "I don't know what to make him change into." My eyes lit up in excitement. "Can I help! Ive always wanted to dress him up!" I asked Ven while jumping slightly. Ven contemplated it for a little until he finally agreed to let me.

I immediately headed to his closet and picked out a black long sleeve shirt with grey pants, a grey coat with black faux fur and his gold cross necklace. (The coat is one of the ones people wear on their shoulders.) "Armaros never really wears this type of stuff. He just wears plain clothes. Man has 0 style, sorry to say-." I said as I put the clothes on the bed beside Ven. "Welp get him dressed into that, I'm gonna head down to the store to get him new shoes because......well the shoes he has are nice but...." "Bitch who are you trying to lie too? Those shoes ain't it." Without a word, I left the room and headed to the car.

⏳🦋°• Lolz like an hour later•°🦋⌛

No one's POV
×.. ° --~🌧️~-- ° ..×
Ring....ring...ri- "What?" "Y/N HELP ME!!" Venitus yelled from the phone. Confused, Y/n slowly responded saying, "Uhmm... Explain?" "I ACCIDENTALLY SNAPPED MY FINGERS WHILE I WAS ZONED OUT AND THE FUCKER JUST TACKLED ME-" Venitus, audibly panicked and running, pleaded for help. In the background Armaros' voice was heard shouting from a distance. 'GET BACK HERE COCK SUCKING COWARD!' "Hmmm..." Y/n hummed in thought as the shouts and shrieks continued from the phone. Bringing the phone back up to their ear, Y/n asked Venitus, "You think black wing tip shoes would fit the outfit?"

Without waiting for an answer, Y/n nodded to their self and hung up the phone while silently praying for Venitus. They picked the shoes, paid for them, and drove back to their house after a stop at the store for gas and snacks.

After parking the car, Y/n got out and went inside the house only to be met with Venitus tied up on the floor with tape over his mouth, restricting any words, and Armaros pointing his gun at him. Y/n laughed a bit and took a picture of Venitus before taking off the tape. "As much as I wanna scold you for this Armaros, it gives me an opportunity for payback." Armaros was visibly confused but wanted to ask a question on a different topic. "Mind explaining the fuck is going on? And why the hell am I in some different clothes." He put his gun aside as Y/n sighed and sat down on the couch. "Well," they started as Armaros cocked an eyebrow. "I was going to make you come to the event with me one way or another."

Armaros breathed a heavy sigh and replied. "Fine I'll go with you... I mean your determination is undeniably strong." After Armaros had said that, Y/n jumped up and cheered before they ran over and hugged Armaros, completely ignoring Venitus in the floor. "Ughh again?!?" Armaros said with a tone of annoyance. Though there was some playfulness in it too. Getting annoyed, Venitus yelled while squirming around. "Yeah yeah whatever kiss already- JUST GET ME OFF THIS DAMN FLOOR!!" "NAH BITCH JUST FOR THAT YOU'RE STAYING ON THE FLOOR!" Armaros shouted back as Y/n was struggling to breathe from laughing.

⏳🦋°• hehe time skip to the event•°🦋⌛

8:18 pm

"In a few minutes they're gonna call up the people playing instruments one by one before they call up the singers/rappers. Hehe I signed you up for the singing because I didn't want to look in your room for the violin." Upon hearing this, Armaros slowly turned to Y/n as he wore an eerily wide smile. "N-now hold on mother fucker!" Y/n stated as they slightly backed away. Armaros' smile dropped to an unamused and pissed look as Y/n continued. "I didn't use your name. Just made up a stage name. You can do that."

Armaros rolled his eyes and moved his shoulders around showing how uncomfortable he was. "Not used to it?" Y/n asked, putting their hand on his shoulder. Armaros sighed and slouched a bit before regaining his posture and responding. "I mean, yeah. I've lived my whole life with my halo and wings- well wing. It's weird to just have a spell put on you that's gets rid of it for the time being." As if in cue, Armaros was called up to the stage after he finished talking. "Next up Fallen Beauty!!!" "Really. You could've chose literally ANYTHING else." Y/n only shrugged picked him up and flew him to the stage.

After they had set the disguised angel down, they flew back into the crowd, and watched eagerly. "Sooo uhhh you picked the name or did they screw you over like they've done to me a few times before?" "They basically said 'fuck you, suffer' to me." Armaros said as Venitus handed him the microphone while the crowd bustled with laughter. This seemed to ease Armaros a bit as the crowds wasn't so unnervingly silent.

Armaros has grown used to big crowds ever since he's been in heaven. However tonight will be a lot different. He played the violin to the angels in heaven. This time he'd be singing to people who don't care if someone can't handle criticism and most don't even care about what he'd be doing. As the crowd slowly started to quiet down, Armaros spotted Y/n in the crowd. They nodded with a bright smile and gave two thumbs up for encouragement. The angel took in a deep breath as he motion for Venitus to come over. "Decided what song?" "Hmmm...how about..."

"This is gonna be exciting!" Y/n said turning to Venitus who was now standing beside them. The siren shrugged and responded saying, "Eh we'll see.", undoubtedly excited as well. Just as Venitus finished speaking, the music started before Armaros began to sing.

(Credits to the creator of this)

⏳🦋Middle of the song🦋⌛

"HOLY SHIT HE'S GOOD!" Y/n shouted to Venitus, unable to hear their self speak due to the crowd cheering and the music blaring. Venitus nodded and continued cheering with the crowd.

All of Armaros' worries have faded as he carelessly sang his heart out as his heartbeat felt in sync with the music's rhythm. He didn't care if anyone liked it or not. It's been a little bit since he had a big spurt of happiness. The angel felt a lot better now that the entire crowd was enamored in his performance.

During one of the pauses of the song, Armaros averted his gaze to Y/n who wore a proud smile. The angel flashed them a charming and alluring smile before he continued to sing, unaware of the light dusted shade of pink on their face.

⏳🦋Time skip brought to you by my strained and muscle twitching nerve damaged left arm🦋⌛

"Alriiiight!! Stellar preformace dude!" Y/n cheered as Armaros made his way to them through the glamoured crowd. The angel nodded as thanks with a small smile while they both made their way to the snack and drink area. "Ah shit." Y/n groaned as they turned to Armaros. "Hmm?" "I forgot something from Ven. I'll be right back." Armaros nodded and waited patiently as they darted off to the back of the stages velvet purple curtains.

While waiting, Armaros couldn't shake the feeling of being watched no matter how hard he tried. After contemplation, he decided to find out who it was making him feel greatly uncomfortable.

A few seconds later, Armaros had looked to his right and standing there staring wide eyed was non other than Keith. The angel frozen and was about to speak until the smaller male had tugged on the shirt of someone next to him. The person turned to Keith and was revealed to be Michael. His eyes met with Armaros' and his face had twisted into one of panic and nervousness, reflecting exactly how Armaros felt. The air felt heavy in the three's lungs as the atmosphere became intoxicating as a brain corrupting venom. It all felt surreal like a nightmare where no matter how hard they wanted to, the three couldn't wake up.

Seconds felt like hours however just before anything else was said, Armaros' feet and legs took flight, carrying him away from the others as Keith and Michael were left there breathing heavy.

Just as Armaros had stopped running, Y/n caught up with him. "Jesus you run fast. What's wrong? Did something happen??" They questioned as they took the breathless angels face in their hands to inspect him closer. He grabbed their wrists gently and shakily before pulling them away from his face before he finally spoke. "I'm fine. Uhm can we uh... just go home? I want to leave." He stated with small pauses in between.

Wanting to know what happened and why Armaros was so desperate to get home, Y/n thought it was best not to pry as to not make him anymore uncomfortable then he already was. They nodded and offered a small reassuring smile before they both made their way back to the car.

The ride back wasn't all bad. They both decided to play 'I spy' to get Armaros' mind off of everything. Y/n also pointed at some of the stars, trees, strays, and lights from other ongoing events.

Once they finally arrived home, Armaros ended up taking a warm bath to ease the remaining uneasy feeling while Y/n fed pasta and ordered f/d/f as they both were too tired to cook.

Afterwards, Armaros and Y/n ate their food in the living room and watched mixes of comedies, novellas, and dramas to laugh at and make fun of before they both fell asleep in the living room, Y/n laying on the left side of the couch and Armaros on the right.

×.. ° --~🌧️~-- ° ..×
What a nice way to end the chapter!
...
Hehe- MMBYEEEEEE~✨
*does totally epic backflip into void*

3125 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.1K 367 32
hello!! I would like to state this I'm not the same person who wrote the fukalen fan fiction! I'm one of their friends! This is a PERSONAL GAY SHIP t...
2.4K 9 23
I've worked hard on this book. So, I hope you enjoy my book. Thanks for +1K reads! It really means a lot Most Impressive Rankings: #2 in bananabussqu...
37.5K 973 38
C̺͆O̺͆M̺͆P̺͆L̺͆E̺͆T̺͆E̺͆D̺͆ Started ~ February 13, 2021 Ended ~ April 3, 2021 ~ Re-write ~ May 28, 2021 End ~ August 18, 2021 *************** Disclai...
24.3K 668 36
Sun and Moon story with a lot of angst, fluff and twists. There will be interesting things that are going to make many questions. There will be sadne...