Before The Bell Rings - Spenc...

By emacithy

Ding dong here comes trouble. When he's around, he attracts nothing good. Except her. A Heartbreak High fan... More

author's note
episode I
episode II
episode III
episode IV
episode V
episode VI
episode VII
episode VIII
episode IX
episode X
episode XI
episode XII
episode XIII
episode XIV
episode XV
episode XVI
episode XVI
episode XVII
episode XVIII
episode XIX
episode XX
episode XXI
episode XXII
episode XXIII
episode XXIV
episode XXV
episode XXVI
episode XXVII
episode XXVIII
episode XXVIV
episode XXX
episode XXXII
episode XXXIII
episode XXXIV
episode XXXV
epilogue
NEW FANFIC ALERT

episode XXXI

2.6K 58 41
By emacithy

JUSTINE
I've always liked May. May meant spring and flowers and bees and sunsets. It also meant the end of the school which I was excited and nostalgic for. My mother was driving us to school. It was only 7 in the morning and the sun shun its brightest. I laid my arms on the window frame and rested my head on it, the sun hitting my face as I closed my eyes. I also liked that about May. I suddenly felt the car stopped and I opened my eyes to reveal Hartley's very own sign. I got out of the car and walked with my mother to the school's entrance. No one would have caught me walking with her at the beginning of the year. I realized how stupid that was to be ashamed of my mother. I was proud of her and I couldn't wait to follow her steps.

"Have a good day!" I exclaimed as we reached the doors and made my way to the opposite direction.

"You too!"

As I walked through the corridors, I heard some kind of commotion in the hall. I couldn't clearly see what or who it was since a group of people were circling, barricading it. I continued my way to my locker where my friends were waiting for me.

"Hello babes." I exclaimed to get their attention.

They each hugged me before I accessed my locker and opened it to put my things in it. I grabbed my French books and Maths books so I didn't have to go to my locker in between my two morning classes. I didn't really listen to their babbling until the bell rang making me close the door and follow my friend to our French course.

"You're ready for the pop quiz?" I asked to them.

"No." Both Amerie and Darren said as Quinni nodded yes.

I was ready too. I always loved french and I was good at it. It was easy for me to study and memorize everything. After I finished the test which took me about 45 minutes, I had the rest of the period free. I walked out of class and went to the picnic tables where I found Dusty hanging out. He probably had a free period this morning to study for exams.

"Hey." I smiled as I sat across him.

"Hey." He smiled.

I never really bonded with Dusty, we were friends by association. But none of my friends were done and I preferred his company over having to sit alone. I didn't need to be his best friend to see how distressed he was. Way more in his mind than usual.

"What's up?" I asked a bit worried.

"Oh, nothing. Stressed for the exams."

"Don't worry, I'm sure it's going to be alright." I smiled trying to reassure him.

He smiled right back at me before some of our friends joined us. Amerie and Quinni sitting at my sides as Darren and Malakai sat on the other.

"Oi! Did you hear why Spider's expelled?" Malakai exclaimed as if we already knew the news.

"What? Spider's expelled?" I frowned.

"Yeah. He wasn't in English this morning and I heard the teacher and Miss Woods whisper about it during our exam."

"So he won't be graduating?" Amerie asked.

"I don't think so." Malakai replied.

I looked up at Dusty now understanding why he was acting the way he did. He had just heard his best friend wasn't graduating with him. Probably even repeating the year because of what he did. And what did he do? I wondered. I spotted Ant walking inside the school so I grabbed my bag and followed him, running behind him.

"Oi!" I shouted making him turn around.

"Hey, babe." He smiled rising his arm up so he could put it around my neck.

"Did you heard about Spider?" I finally spat out.

"Yeah."

"Yeah? That's it? You aren't a bit curious of what happened."

"I know what happened."

"Well, go on. Tell me."

"Typical Spider happened. He's more focused on getting his dick wet than doing his homework."

I snickered to his response finding some truth in it. I kissed his hand and we continued walking through the corridors. I noticed his knuckles' redness and puffiness and wondered how that had happened. I arched an eyebrow and showed his hand to himself making sure he red the questions on my face. I stopped walking resulting in his arm dropping to his side. I missed his touch already but I was more concerned of his reaction. Like he didn't want me to question him.

"I skated to school today and fucking faceplainted like a beginner." He chuckled making me laugh.

"Idiot." I grinned as I gave him a tiny slap on his chest.

However the more I thought about it, the more his response didn't satisfy me nor did it made sense.

"I saw your car in the parking lot this morning." I finally blurt out catching him off guard.

Ant didn't know how to answer, how to defend himself to what I had just revealed. He knew I was right and I wished I wasn't.

"Why are you lying, Ant?"

"I'm not!" He cried out like a child.

"Ant for the love of god."

"Don't bring God into this."

I rolled my eyes as I rose my hands in the air and started to walk away. He was being childish. I was fed up with this kind of attitude but he started jogging after me.

"I punched Spider." He finally yelled as I was about to leave.

I twirled my body around to face him. His face dropped as he saw mine. Good, I thought. I never was a believer of physical violence, I always thought it was a coward way to end an argument. No, I believed in words. They cut deeper than any blade or punch and they stayed longer in your head than some bruises. Ant could barely hold my gaze. I asked some more questions and he would just shrug his shoulders as a response. I was disappointed. In him and in Spider. But something in me just knew what it was, I only needed confirmation and if Ant wouldn't give the answers then I would find them elsewhere. So, I walked out of school and started walking towards his house. Spider's house who had never been to but had passed a couple times when he would third-wheel mine's and Ant's dates. I hesitantly walked up the few stairs until I've reached the front door. I noticed no cars were in the driveway so I knocked three times on his door before it flew open.

"What are you doing here?" He asked confused of seeing me on his porch.

My heart dropped in my stomach as soon as I saw his face. His lips cut open where blood had dried and bruise around his left eye that was already started to turn blue. I pushed him inside with my body and immediately put my hand to where his bruise was. He hissed as I touched it and I stepped back.

"I'm sorry."

"Seriously JJ. Why are you ditching school to come here?"

"I came for the truth."

He sighed.

"I can't give you that. Talk to Ant."

"I tried. He's bullshiting me."

I argue with him for a moment, persisting on wanting the truth but he suddenly lost his nerves and stepped closer to me, putting his hands on my shoulders.

"I told you to stop making this hard. I can't give you what you want, J."

His face was inches from mine and I felt my stomach twisting and turning to his proximity. His warm breath on my lips and nose, I felt like he was going to kiss me but he didn't. Instead, he twirled my body around, his arm holding me and walking me towards the door still open. He gently pushed me outside and gave me a small smile before closing the door in my face. The throbbing in between my legs louder than usual, I tried to catch my breath. That damn Spider effect. I never get used to it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 4.9K 27
Life at Hartley High had always been relatively boring until a map detailing the sex life (real and rumoured) of Fly Fernandez and her classmates was...
108K 2K 24
"Good morning, bitch." "Good morning, cock sucker," she answered, flashing Spider a sarcastic smile as they looked at each other. "You enjoy the flo...
12.2K 407 11
"I'm so sick of seventeen Where's my fucking teenage dream?" In wich a sex map with all the eleventh graders names is revealed to all the students at...
94.2K 3K 20
CURRENT popular. 2022. oc x dusty/spider/malakai.