-๐€ ๐ƒ๐„๐•๐ˆ๐‹'๐’ ๐’๐Œ๐ˆ๐‹๐„...

By deadlybookish-writer

โ™ช- ๐ต๐“Š๐“‰ ๐ผ ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“ƒ'๐“‰ ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‹๐‘’ ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š ๐’ฒ๐‘’'๐“‡๐‘’ ๐’ท๐‘œ๐“Š๐“ƒ๐’น ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐’ท๐“‡๐‘’๐’ถ๐“€ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐“‚๐“Ž ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น... More

A/N
แด„แด€sแด›โœจ
แด€แด‡sแด›สœแด‡แด›ษชแด„sโœจ
แด˜สŸแด€สสŸษชsแด›โœจ
แด˜ส€แดสŸแดษขแดœแด‡
แด€แด„แด› ๐Ÿทโ˜พ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿโ˜พ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿโ˜พ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘โ˜พ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’โ˜พ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ“โ˜พ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ”โ˜พ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ•โ˜พ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ–โ˜พ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ—โ˜พ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽโ˜พ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿโ˜พ
แด€แด„แด› ๐Ÿธ โ‚
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿโ‚
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿโ‚
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘โ‚
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’โ‚
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ“โ‚
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ”โ‚
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ•โ‚
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ–โ‚
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ—โ‚
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽโ‚
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿโ‚
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿโ‚
๐™ฐ๐šŒ๐š ๐Ÿนโ˜†
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿโ˜†
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿโ˜†
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘โ˜†
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’โ˜†
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ“โ˜†
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ”โ˜†
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ•โ˜†
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ–โ˜†
๐™ฐ๐šŒ๐š ๐Ÿบโ˜…
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿโ˜…
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿโ˜…
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘โ˜…
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’โ˜…
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ“โ˜…
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ”โ˜…
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ•โ˜…
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ–โ˜…
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ—โ˜…
Epilogueโ˜…

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘โ‚

1.2K 26 9
By deadlybookish-writer

Hela was sitting in Bella's room, she was waiting for her to get back after she had spent the day with Edward.

Bella walked in with a big smile on her face and that smile made Hela narrow her eyes suspiciously.

Hela spoke up "Why are you smiling like that?"

Bella didn't notice her and jumped while exclaiming "Jezus! Don't scare me like that!"

"Jezus is a big playboy in heaven considering he never... Anyway, you didn't answer my question" Hela stated and raised an eyebrow at Bella.

Bella just smiled and showed Hela her hand, it had a wedding ring?

Hela jumped up and grabbed Bella's hand while exclaiming "He did not!!"

"Yes he did!!" Bella almost squealed and Hela dropped her hand in a bit of anger.

"What?!? Why! You literally just got back together!" Hela frustratedly exclaimed.

"He wants us to get married before I become a demon" Bella sheepishly replied.

Hela plopped down on the bed and frowned "Why does that matter?"

"I don't know? He maybe has a human kink?" Bella replied and plopped down on the bed next to her.

Hela snorted and pointed out "I have really corrupted you haven't I?"

"Probably" Bella shrugged.

Hela stood up on the bed and started to imitate "Bella, oh Bella. Please take me back!"

Bella stood up as well and also imitated "Hela please, Don't give up on us!"

Hela frowned and commented "Jasper didn't say that."

"Edward didn't either" Bella responded.

"Yes. He did" Hela deadpanned.

Bella thought about it... "Yes. He did."

Both of them laughed and laid down on the bed.

"Will I still be able to keep in contact with Charlie when I turn?" Bella suddenly asked.

Hela bit her lip and responded "I don't think so... I mean, me and Chris didn't really have anyone to keep in contact with, but I don't think so. Unless he makes a deal of some sort or he becomes a supernatural."

Bella frowned, but nodded nonetheless.

Hela saw the sadness in her eyes and started to make jokes, which made Bella slowly start to smile and laugh.

===𝐀 𝐟𝐞𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫===

Jasper was reading on the couch while Emmet was playing games against Edward.

Carlisle was helping Esme at the dinner table with a new architect thing and Rosalie was upstairs doing something with Alice.

Rosalie came down the stairs and sat down while looking at the stairs, it was like she was waiting for something.

Jasper felt a wave of excitement and looked to the stairs to see Alice bouncing down the stairs, She had a pretty dress on and her face was made up. She looked like she was going somewhere special.

Jasper spoke up "Hey. Where are you going?"

Everyone looked up at Alice and she smiled while responding "I had a vision. Christian is taking me on a date! You should go get ready too!"

Jasper frowned and asked "Alice what do you me-"

He was cut off by Christian teleporting in the room with a hand full of flowers. Christian looked towards Alice and frowned "You knew that I was planning this weren't you?"

"Yep!" Alice chirped and smiled brightly at him.

Christian shook his head and gave the flowers to her.

She smelled them while Christian walked over to Jasper and gave him a letter. Jasper looked at him quizzingly and he just shrugged.

Alice speeded to put the glasses in a vase and When she was done, Christian swooped her in a kiss while grinning.

He held out his hand while asking "you ready?"

Alice responded while taking his hand "As ready as I could be!"

Christian laughed and teleported them away.

Everyone smiled at the way Alice was so happy and then they all looked at Jasper.

He noticed their eyes and raised an eyebrow.

Rosalie sighed and said "Idiot. The letter..."

Jasper had an oh'd expression and opened the letter as it said-

𝑫𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝑱𝒂𝒔𝒑𝒆𝒓 𝑾𝒉𝒊𝒕𝒍𝒐𝒄𝒌/𝑯𝒂𝒍𝒆

𝑷𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒎𝒆𝒆𝒕 𝒎𝒆 𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒂𝒅𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒔 -------𝑰 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒊𝒕𝒔 𝒂𝒏 𝒂𝒅𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆, 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒏𝒐𝒓𝒎𝒂𝒍 𝒅𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒔, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝑪𝒉𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒂𝒏 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂 𝒅𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒄𝒆, 𝒔𝒐 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒅𝒐 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒕𝒐𝒐.𝑷𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒘𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒃𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒇𝒖𝒏!

𝑾𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒍𝒐𝒕𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒆, 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝑯𝒆𝒍𝒂𝑷𝒔. 𝒎𝒆𝒆𝒕 𝒎𝒆 𝒂𝒕 𝟏𝟎𝒑𝒎

Jasper smiled as he read the letter, he knew that Hela didn't like all of the romantic stuff and actually loved that an adventure was her idea of a date.

He looked at the time and saw that it was 9:30 pm. His eyes went wide an he started to rush to get ready.

The Cullen family frowned as they saw him rush around. They didn't question him though when he left the house.

Jasper was laughing and smiling while running to the address, he couldn't believe he had a sort of date!

Thew address was far, it was in LA and it would take him 20 min to get there.

||||||||=𝟐𝟎 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫=||||||||

Jasper arrived at a club called 'Lux' and he hesitantly walked in. He immediately was swept up into multiple emotions and he started to get very uncomfortable.

He suddenly heard a whisper in his ear "Find me~" It was Hela, but she wasn't next to him.

He moved through the club, his blood thirst was bothering him, but he ignored it as he was looking for Hela.

He found her sitting in a chair on a platform, surrounding her were men and woman stroking her neck and legs. She was staring right at him and her face went into a smirk as she noticed that he was looking at her too.

His eyes went a little dark at the sight of other people touching what was his.

Hela stood up, ignoring the hands that reached out to her. She walked down the platform and walked to Jasper, she smiled at him and wrapped her hands around his neck.

He looked at her and then around him while asking "What is this? Why were those people touching you? You know I don't have good control over my bloodlust."

Hela shushed him and put his arms around her while whispering in his ear "Don't focus on them. Focus on me, on us."

He put his head in her neck and smelled her scent, everything around them started to blur.

She smiled again and started to sway to the music with him, Jasper followed her movements and kept inhaling her scent.

At one point he didn't even feel the other people in the room and spun her around.

She laughed and giggled, which startled her a bit because she never giggles.

A country song started to play and Hela recognised it. She got and idea and asked him "You think you can dance with me?"

"With you, I can do everything" Jasper replied and Hela laughed.

Hela ran to the bar and stood on the counter, the song stopped, while yelling "EVERYONE! It's time for some real dancing don't you think?"

"YEAH!!" everyone yelled back. Almost everyone got off the dance floor while some remained.

Hela went to Jasper and whispered in his ear "Follow my lead."

The song 'Fake I.D' started to play and Jasper followed Hela's lead as she started to dance.

- Hey, I've been driving all over town. On my cellphone wearing it out and I've finally tracked you down-

As Hela and Jasper started to dance and clap sometimes on the beat with the other people in room, he couldn't help but glance at the way Hela's body was moving to the beat. She looked very hot while dancing.

-Hey,Everybody says you're the man. The final piece to my master plan, you got the world in the palm of you're hand-

Everyone started to move backward and clap to the side.

-Well I know that you got it, come on and just sell it, got the cash up in my pocket, you know I gotta get it-

Everyone started to faster and Hela started to laugh as she saw Jasper almost mess up.

-Hey mister won't you sell me a fake ID. There's a band in the bar that i'm dying to see. I got my money and you got what I need. Hey mister won't you sell me a fake ID-

Hela and Jasper continued to dance all night, up until it came to a point that they were almost grinding on each other.

Helas laughed as Jasper's eyes turned dark and he whispered in her ear "Take us somewhere private."

Hela laughed and grabbed his hand, she led him to a room that had the marking of sound waves on it and inside was a room with a bed/couch and a bookshelf.

Instead of waiting, he slammed the door and then slammed her on it. his hand trailed slowly to one of her boobs and his lips where inches away from her lips while his hand was on her throat.

He whispered "What have you done to me to make me this in love with you..."

Hela's undead hear fluttered and she whispered "I should ask you that..."

He kissed her fiercely and she kissed him back, He swiped his tongue across her mouth for access, but she denied him.

He growled a little and squeezed her throat, her mouth went open and he shoved his tongue inside her mouth.

They made out until Jasper lifted her and dropped her on the couch/bed.

He made sure that she would never forget her first time with him, all night...

A/N

Sorry for the no smut...

Its just hard to write and the last one I thought was very cringe...

and that is the end of act 2!!

Anyway! If anyone noticed I sort of placed the scene out of the Footloose movie from 2011

here's a link to the dance video

Hope you like it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 6.1K 31
"๐ˆ'๐ฏ๐ž ๐š๐ฅ๐ซ๐ž๐๐ฒ ๐๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐Ÿ. ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐š๐œ๐œ๐ž๐ฉ๐ญ ๐ข๐ญ, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ข๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ง๐Ÿ๐š๐ข๐ซ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž...
75.5K 983 25
Twilight AU. Vampires were never humans. They are their own species, placed on this earth for one reason; to keep the human population down. They hi...
673K 12K 31
{This Book is discontinued, but on my page is a new version of this book I'm writing you should check out if you want to. Thank you!} Madison Deane S...
486K 7.6K 34
What if Isabella had an adopted older sister What if she was jealous of her What if they didn't like each other What if she lived with Charlie What i...