INNOCENT CUTIE ( JIKOOK/VHOPE...

By Jikook-143

Kookie see that cute fluff ball at joonie hyung behind omg he's literally so squishy and looking like cute a... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43

23

1.7K 124 24
By Jikook-143

                YOU'RE AUTHOR IS BACK AGAIN..

I TOOK SMALL BREAK FROM WRITING. BECAUSE FEW DAYS BACK I COMPLETED MY ANOTHER BOOK. THAT'S WHY I DID'NT UPDATE IN TIME..SO SORRY FOR THAT SO FROM TODAY ONWARDS I WILL UPADTE QUICKLY SO DONT WORRY ABOUT IT..

SORRY FOR GRAMMAR MISTAKES 😔
OK NOW BACK TO STORY

ENOY!!!✨

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

It's been already one week which taehyung went to Australia..'
In this one week everything changed a lot..jungkook jimin and hobi are hangout frequently they were enjoying a lot..' they went to karaoke., cafés., arcade and mostly long drives..' jungkook loved these two beautiful persons company a lot..'
he was taking care of them and taking only to safe places.,which they're like most.
And the both boys are loving jungkook a lot..' he's quite gentle man..' and treating them in a nice way.

But jungkook feelings are different now. he can't explain about his new feelings which he was showing affection towards beautiful angelic boy jimin.

he was still confused about his own feelings.

jungkook and hobi became so close friends. jungkook told his secrets to hobi.. as well hobi also told everything to him. But he didn't tell deeply..'
While looking at jungkook and hobi bonding jimin felt so happy..' he liked a lot. The way jungkook treating hobi was so good and it's making him happy.
Finally one day jungkook took hobi and jimin to his mansion..' and introduce to his lovely mom..'
At first She shocked when he saw jimin's beauty..' when he heard about jimin from jungkook..' she thought he was normal boy..' but no.. her assumption was all went wrong. he was ethereal and his beauty was outrageous..' she can't explain in her words..' because his beauty was really killed her..'

Jimin quickly mingled to jungkook's mom.. she was really cool and the way he taking care of him is simply superb..' jungkook was really happy when jimin so closed to his mom..' and she completely forget about his own son..' which he was looking at her jealousy..' but in cute way.
His mom sometimes teaches him some baking classes. Jimin knew some recipes but his mom was excellent in cooking..' so he learning some other recipes from her.'

Hobi also became close to his mom as well..' she liked his sunshine smile a lot..' the way he laughs and giggles making mansion so pleasant. His Mother Nature was really liked a lot to hobi..'

Surprisingly sometimes jungkook mom called to jimin and they're talk for few minutes..'
One Jungkook was casually watching tv in living room. Then he heard some giggles from his mom..' he thought someone else..' but when he heard jimin's name, his eyes were pop out..' he really felt so happy..'
But he didn't interfere in their conversation. He thought let them talk how much they're want. He really liked a lot their bonding..'

And finally these beautiful boys became close members to Jungkook's mom..'

Taehyung haven't talk with jungkook properly when he reached to Australia because he was so busy with his cousin shopping. He used text him at night times before he was going to bed. He was really exhausted a lot after doing shopping. So he was barely talking with him.
Jungkook also not disturbing him. He was texting him when taehyung was free.
.
.
.
.
It's another normal day jungkook called Jimin and hobi he said to them to get ready now these three members are going for dinner and later they'll go somewhere.

Now jimin was taking shower in his room while humming beautiful song.
Namjoon came into Jimin's room to take something from his brother. He was about to call him but he heard shower sound so he didn't call him.
He was about to leave his room something caught to his eyes.
He went near to the table and took jimin's "sketch book"
He was flipping the papers but his face expressions became frown and shocked.
His sketch book was full of jungkook's sketches. He didn't understand why jimin drew jungkook pictures.
Questions are raising in his mind. He felt little nervous about his little brother.
He was keep thinking about this..' then he heard bathroom door click sound which jimin done his shower. So he kept his sketch book aside and act like a normal person.
Jimin came out from bathroom while drying his hair with towel.
When he came out his suddenly jolted up when he saw his brother standing near his study table.

"Hyung..what are you doing here..? Jimin asked him casually.
Umm.. nothing baby.. I just came for markers my markers are finished so that's why I came here for borrow from yours. Namjoon said with dimple smile.
"Ooh.. wait let me give you." Jimin assured with small smile.
Then jimin opened his drawer and gave him bunch of markers which he needed.
Namjoon took markers from him and looked at jimin with hearty eyes.

"Thank you Minnie.." namjoon said with small smile.
"It's ok hyung" Jimin was smiling at him innocently..

Are you going anywhere Minnie.? namjoon asked him in small voice..' which it's audible only for jimin.

"Yes hyung..me,hobi and jungkook hyung going for dinner...' jimin said casually..

"Ohh.. kk.. namjoon heart was beating slightly faster.

namjoon came closer to him and pecked on his forehead..'
"Take care ok.." Namjoon said while caressing his chubby cheek.
Don't worry hyung.. jungkook hyung is with me right.. so nothing to worry..

U..umm y..yeah.. ok get ready he patted his head and he leave his room with heavy sigh.
When he came out from his room., his brain filled with lot of questions and doubts.
.
.
.
.
Next day in college.

Jungkook with his other friends in cafeteria they were talking and giggling.
Then jimin and hobi came to the cafeteria and spotted jungkook quickly which he was talking with his bunch of friends.
Jimin and hobi waved their hands to jungkook which he quickly looked at them and waved back.
Both jimin and hobi is about to go towards jungkook but a big bulky man stand infront of jimin and hobi.

Jungkook smile slowly turned into frown when he saw that guy.

Jimin was looking at that guy with normal expression. Then he remembered that day the way jungkook talked with him in rude way..' he was same guy..' "suho"
"Hey..jimin how are you..? "Suho" asked him in normal tone which jimin didn't find any harm from that boy..' he was just casually asking him.

"Umm.. I'm fine hyung.. jimin talked back at him.

And yeah hi..' I'm suho..' you're namjoon hyung cousin right..? Suho asked hobi with small smile..'

"Yes hyung.." hobi said with small smile.

"Nice to meet you.."

They were casually talking with small smiles but they were unaware to observe two pair of eyes are watching them with anger.
After few minutes jimin and hobi bid goodbye to suho and walking towards jungkook which he was angrily looking at his phone.

"Hey hyung ... jimin said with beautiful smile.
Hello hyung..' hobi greeted him.
But from other side they're didn't get answer from him.'
Jimin and hobi looking eachother with furrows eyes.

"Hyung... what happened to you..? Jimin asked him with pouty lips.
Hobi also looking at him and again asked him.

"Nothing..." jungkook said slightly in stern voice.

Jimin hurts when he talk with him rudely.'

Jungkook closed his eyes and realised he talked with this cute person in rude way..' then he kept down his phone on table and looked at jimin with guilt eyes.
He quickly held his chubby hands and apologised him.
"Minnie I'm sorry.. for talking with you in rude way.
Jungkook apologised him cutely.
Jimin and hobi cooed at his actions.

Jimin smiled at him.."It's ok hyung..'

"Now just tell me what happened between you two..? Did he done anything to you..?
Jimin asked him while resting his chubby hand on his cheek and looking at him with excited face.'

Jungkook looked at him with hearty eyes..' he was looking so ethereal and beautiful.
when he was looking his angelic face so closer, his heart flutters a lot.
Hobi was looking at jungkook and smile appeared on his face.' And lowered his head down.
Then he cleared his throat and looked at jungkook with small smile.'
Jungkook quickly came into reality and looked at hobi while snatching his head.

"Umm nothing personal actually I just don't like him that's it jungkook said casually..'

"Without any reason how can u hate someone hyung..? Hobi said to him.
Jimin agreed for that so he nodded his head.

"Just tell me hyung something is their..'

Jungkook sighed heavily and looked at these curiosity kids infront of him which they're waiting for his answers so eagerly.

"He likes taehyung.." he split it out..'
jimin looked at him with slight wide eyes..' and hobi heart started to beat faster.

"What..? Jimin asked him..

"yes and even too he was pervert..' and he's play boy. He will play with everyone and their feelings. He's not a good person.
And even too he tried taehyung also.. but he didn't fell in his trap.
Both jimin and hobi looked eachother.
So that's why I didn't like him.

Ohh.. jimin said with slight shocked eyes..' he was deeply thinking about hobi.. what will happen if jungkook hyung knows about hobi's crush..? He was deeply thinking about that.

Meanwhile hobi heart start beating so faster.

Jungkook looked at them while eating but when he saw them they were thinking so deeply about something..' so he waved his hand to get back them from their thoughts.
Then they're quickly came out from their thoughts and looking Jungkook with nervous filled eyes.
"What are you thinking about guys..? Jungkook asked them..'

"Umm nothing hyung.."
jimin smiled at him..' so jungkook also didn't asked them anything.

Hyung can I ask u one thing..? Jimin asked him with teasing tone..'
at first jungkook didn't understand why jimin's voice suddenly changed..'

hobi also looked at him with confused face.

Y..yes.. jungkook said to him.

Taehyung hyung had more followers than u right..' jimin asked him while raising his eyebrow.'
Jungkook furrows his eyebrows and looking at him.

What you mean jiminaa..?

Jungkook asked him.

i mean taehyung hyung getting so many proposals more than you i think so..jimin said to him.

but little did he know when jungkook listened his words his ego hurt so badly.

jimin looked at hobi and giggled so cutely. but jungkook kept aside his giggles and looked at jimin with smirk plastered on his face.

so you're thinking i didn't have enough followers? jungkook asked in dark husky voice.

when jimin heard his dark tone its sends chills to his spine. he slowly turned his head at jungkook and looked at jungkook with puppy eyes and gulping his lump.

"h..hyung... i just normally said don't take it seriously jimin said with nervous tone.

watch now.. jungkook said in calm voice. but he was deeply looking at jimin eyes without looking away. He want to show him off.. what jungkook was capable is..'
he slowly satup from chair and without looking away he slowly walked away from that place with hot expressions.
Jimin was looking at him with puppy innocent eyes. Anxious filled in his heart.
While jungkook was going somewhere some girls are approached him already.
Jungkook started talking with those girls. As usual jungkook was friendly with everyone so he's talking casually with them. Those girls are blushing so hardly which they're talking with handsome hunk. Every girls dream about this kind of person. He as literally Like a boyfriend material.

Jimin was observing everything..' he doesn't know why he was feeling Some kind of jealousy. Some burning sensation was feeling in his stomach when those girls are looking at jungkook with hearty eyes.

"I think you dig your own hole." Hobi said while giggling.
Jimin looked at him with wide eyes. I just said casually but who knows he take my words so seriously.

Jimin said with low voice.

We already knew right' jungkook hyung and taehyung had lot of following in university than why did you said like that chimmy..? Literally you don't know how to talk..' hobi said while eating his ice cream. Now what will you do huh.? Hobi asked him.

Jimin again looked at jungkook. His eyes slightly widened. A lot of girls around him and talking with him. They were blushing so hardly.

Anger slowly raising in him.
He satup from his chair with small anger..'
hobi looked at him with wide smile..

Ahh.. our jimin was in fire..

Yess I will show to him he said while scrunching his nose.

He marched towards Jungkook with anger pouty lips but he's feeling jealousy.
Jungkook knew jimin was coming towards him. He side eyed at him with small smirk. He satisfied a lot.'

Oppa..we're really miss you when you're not giving any attention to us..'
One of the girl said to him with pouty lips.
Aww..really jungkook said to her., but inside he was really getting irritating but he have to do for jimin.

Jimin anger was growing. He really want to puke on her, she was literally flirting with him. With "his" hyung.
Jimin was trying snatch him from that "glue crowd" which they were not living him for single minute.

Then he quickly went towards him without wasting any time..'
jungkook was talking with them with cute bunny smile, but he suddenly felt a small chubby hands are wrapped around his arm.
Jungkook knew who it is..' he internally enjoyed a lot.
Then he turned his head at left side which jimin was looking at him with small cute anger eyes.
Jungkook really liked it..' he understood he was in anger.
jimin looked at those girls and gave fake eye smile.
U..umm hyung hyung I want to talk with you and hobi also waiting for us..' shall we go..' jimin said while glaring at those girls and his grip was tightened than before he was literally fuming in anger at those girls. which they're faces turned into sad.

Jungkook was trying to control his laugh and he was stunned when he saw jimin in this angle.' It's first time..'
"Ok...girls let's meet another time I have to go byee.." jungkook said with bunny smile and left that place which jimin dragged him from their.
.
.
.
.
.
Jimin dragged him while hekd his hand and grabbed him in empty corridors..' then he left his hold and looked at jungkook with slight anger eyes with pouty lips.
"Why did you bring me here jimin..? I'm talking with them right." What happened to you..?
Jungkook asked him with teasing tone and he was was looking at him with intense hearty eyes.

Jimin controlling his anger."What are you doing hyung..? Jimin asked him..'

"What I'm doing jiminiee..? Jungkook questioned him with teasing tone..' while folding his arms on his chest and looking at him with raised eyebrows.

"Ohh really are you asking me..? What are you doing with those girls before..? He folded his arms and looked at him anger eyes..'

"I'm talking with them what's their..? They're my followers so that's why they're talked with me..' He said with teasing tone..'

"I don't like it..' jimin said without thinking.

Jungkook furrows his eyebrows..' which one you didn't like it..? Jungkook asked him wantedly.

"I don't like..it jimin was not saying properly.

Jungkook came closer to him and asked him again in deep husky voice..'
jimin looked at him nervous filled in his veins he slowly stepping back when jungkook was getting closer.

t..the way you're talking with them so closely.. jimin said to him..while stuttering.
Jungkook heart flutters a lot..'
"Why..? Jungkook asked him while he suddenly pulled him by his waist so closer and held him so tightly. Jimin gasped when jungkook suddenly pulled him..'
he automatically laid his hands on his broad chest.

"Tell me.." jungkook asked him again.

Jungkook was deeply staring at jimin's beautiful features.
"I think someone thought I didn't have any following.' Jungkook said in deep husky voice. Which he was only few inches away.
Jimin heart beat was increasing when jungkook was closer to him.
Jimin was not saying anything..' he just lowered his head.
"Tell me jiminaa.." jungkook asking him again..' smile appeared on his thin lips.

"I..I just said casually..' hyung.." jimin said with pouty lips.
"I'm sorry if I hurt you.." jimin said in low voice..'
jungkook didn't like it when jimin apologised him..'

"Shh why are you apologising me jiminaa.." he said while tucking his hair strand at behind of his ear.
No need to apologise me..' hmm.. jungkook said to him in calm soothing tone..'

Jimin slowly lifted his head up and looked at jungkook with hearty eyes..'
whenever jungkook talks with him in soothing tone his heart always gets flutters. He like the way older was comforting him with his words. He remained his grandmother the way she talks with him is soothing tone. In that way jimin feels so happy when jungkook talks with him..'

"I just played with you I want to see you how you reacts that's it..' jungkook said while smiling at him with his bunny teeth"

Jimin lightly gasped and hits his chest..' with his cute little chubby fists. But Jungkook didn't get effected because he had well built chest.

"I hate you hyung..' you know how much I got tensed I thought someone will take away from me..' jimin said straightly..'

but when jungkook heard those words he felt pang in his heart. Tears slightly rolled in his eyes. He know jimin said in another perspective but his heart can't take his words.

Jungkook looking at jimin's eyes so deeply..' both are staring eachother so deeply with lot of emotions..'
jimin said what he had inside of his heart. He didn't lie to him he said truth.'
Jungkook cupped his one cheek and caressing so smoothly. But he didn't leave his waist which he was still holding.
"No one will take away from you ok.." no need to get afraid hmm..'jungkook said while caressing his cheek
Jimin nodded his head..'
both are smiled eachother with hearty eyes.

"But little did they're know..' Someone clicked jungkook and jimin pics and sends to someone.
.
.
.
.
Hobi classes are finished and waiting for jimin. He thought he had extra classes so until then he feel bored so he called jungkook to spend some time with him.
He said he was their in usual spot. So hobi quickly went to him and searching where the older was sitting.
Then he found him jungkook also looked back at him which he was peacefully reading his book. and than waved at hobi which he also waved back at him.
He went towards him and looked at jungkook with sunshine smile.
Jungkook gesture him to sit beside him which hobi sat beside him with heavy sigh and looking at jungkook with smily face.'
Jungkook smiled at him and he closed his book.

"Are you tired..? Jungkook said while ruffling his hair.

A lot hyung somewhat..' hobi said in tired voice. When I went to home I immediately take nap..' he said while giggling.
Jungkook chuckles at him.
Then they're both are talked about something stuff.
They're giggling and making some jokes.

They're stayed silent for few minutes and admiring the beautiful sunset.
Then hobi break the silence and asked jungkook.
"So hyung.. are you missing tae hyung..? Hobi asked him in low voice.

Jungkook looked at him and smiled slightly nodded his head.

Is he calling you hyung..? Or is he busy..? Hobi asking him in just curiosity.
Yeah hobaa.. he was so busy sometimes he was calling rarely. Jungkook said to him.
Ooh..'
jungkook just hummed..'

hyung can I ask you one thing..? Hobi asked him nervously..'

sure hobi what is it..? He asked him while smiling.

I know it's personal things.. but I'm just asking with curiosity.'

Hey.. cmon.. no need to hesitate to ask me..'

umm..actually how did you proposed tae hyung..?

Hobi asked him in low voice..'

jungkook slowly looked away and looking at sunset and sighed heavily.

"everyone thinks i proposed him...but he's the one who proposed me first."

WHAT???

hobi asked in disbelief..'

Yes jungkook nodded his head..'

He proposed you..? Hobi asked him again..'

Flashback three yrs back

Mom he's my friend my best buddy.. I didn't have any feelings on him..' jungkook was talking with his mom with sad tone..'
till now Taehyung didn't even move forward to tell his feelings to me than how know about him mom..?

His mom told to me..' he had feelings on you jungkook..' and even too he was good boy we were family friends so what's the problem kookie..'

"Tell me.." his mom asked him.

Mom I didn't have any feelings on him mom I saw him as a friend mom..' please try to understand..'
jungkook said desperately..'

His father likes you a lot..' and he was planning to make you his son-in-law..'

jungkook was speechless..'

If you said no to him..' taehyung definitely feel sad.' Try to understand Jungkook.

Jungkook got a call from taehyung..'

then he picked the call..'  and he said he want to meet him and want to say something important to him.' So jungkook agreed to talk with him and he want to talk about his feelings too..' he was ready to say "No" to him.

Jungkook went to their usual spot which their spent most of the time..'
taehyung was nervously waiting for jungkook..'

Jungkook called taehyung and he turned back
nervously when he heard his serious tone.

"What is this taehyung..? Everything is fine between us right..' than what is it suddenly..?
Jungkook asked him calmly he don't want to make him frighten.
Then taehyung suddenly hugged jungkook so tightly and crying.
"Kookie.. I..I'm sorry.. I can't control my feelings..' I had feelings on you from long back ago..' but I'm afraid to telling you..' I know you didn't have any feelings on me. B..but I love you jungkook..' taehyung was sobbing so hardly..'

jungkook was speechless he don't know what to say..' taehyung was his best friend he's very good person. he didn't expect this from him. But he can't accept his feelings. How can he..?

Taehyung pulled away from hug and looking at jungkook with teary eyes.
Tae.. you're my best friend..' I didn't have any feelings on you..' I can't hurt you taehyungaa..' jungkook said in low voice.

"I'm so sorry kookie I just can't control my self.." don't worry leave it..' taehyung said with sad smile. And he lowered his head down and walked away from him..'
Taehyung was completely broken now..' his heart was hurting when he loved ones didn't accept his love..' it's really hurting him a lot..'
jungkook also feeling so bad he hurts his best friend but what can he do..? He's not his "type"
.
.
Like few days jungkook and taehyung became normal like before..' but taehyung's feeling didn't changed..' tae was showing extra care on him.
Jungkook was thinking how this nice person was hurting because of me..' he feel so sad..'

but later taehyung started proposing him again and again..'
Jungkook parents and taehyung parents also talked with him to convince him.
And last jungkook thinked twice before saying to yes to him..'

so finally said yes to him..'

taehyung felt so happy..' his loved ones finally accept him..'
after that the couple was happy..'

"But in the corner of jungkook's heart.." it was still empty..

End of flashback

Hobi was shocked..' he don't know what to say..' but one thing he understand..' taehyung was madly in love with him..' his heart shattered into pieces..'

Jungkook sighed when he completed his story..'
Ok leave it you tell me how did you meet taehyung in London..? Jungkook asked him with small smile..'

For second hobi was shocked..' he thought how jungkook knew about this..?

"W..what..? What are you talking about hyung..? Hobi asked with nervous tone..'
"Just tell me already.." I'm not mad at you hobaa..' when ever I saw you when taehyung come infront of you I saw special sparks in your eyes..' it's like something magical. The way you look at him everything I observed your actions. And that too jimin said about your crush how you waited for him and how you sincere about your love..' and when I introduced taehyung as my boyfriend I saw your reaction and it's looked so painful. I observed that so I understand he's your crush..' jungkook said with smile. Hobi was looking at him with widen eyes.
His eyes are rolled with tears he can't control it then he suddenly burst into loud sobs and he hugged jungkook so tightly and crying in his embrace.

Jungkook quickly hugged him and caressing his back..'
"Shh don't cry hobaa.. I didn't said anything to you right than why are you crying hobaa hmm..? Jungkook asked him in low soothing tone..

"Y..you said.. you didn't..l..like suho.. b..because he likes t..taehyung.. s..so I thought you too will hate me..' hobi said while choking hard..'

jungkook heart slightly churned because how this innocent boy can think so deeply.

"I said I don't like pervert guys.." not innocent persons like you.." I like you hobaa you're like same as jimin. You both are so innocent guys..' and don't assume so easily without knowing anything. I like you a lot..' you're like my small sunshine brother. Jungkook said while pecked on his smooth hair..'
hobi was still crying in his embrace.

"Then hobi slowly pulled away from his embrace and looked at jungkook with most innocent teary eyes.
"Y..you didn't hate me..? Hobi asked him low voice so innocently.

Jungkook shakes his head.

"Really..? Hobi asked him while wiping his tears.

"Really" jungkook pinched his cheeks"

Hobi suddenly hugged him again so tightly and burried his head in his hard chest and closed his eyes. "Im so lucky to have you hyung.." how can you understand me..? Like this..? What I did to you..? Im sorry to loving your boyfriend..' I..I can't control my feelings..' he's my soul and my life everything..' every day without thinking about him my day didn't complete peacefully..' I'm saying to you this because I trust you.,you're more than my hyung now..'

"Jungkook eyes slowly rolled with tears and he smiling when hobi was talking so emotionally with him.." he was caressing his shoulder so smoothly.

but don't worry hyung..' I won't snatch him from you..' I just want to be his friend that's it..' when I saw his love on you..' It feel so painful to me..' but I'm I'm consoling my self..' trust me hyung I won't ruin your relationship.
"Hobaaa.." look at me I won't scold you and I don't want to get mad at u..' so why are you feeling nervous..?
Jungkook cupped his cheeks and wiping his tears with his thumb.
Hobi nodded his head cutely..'

"Good boy.." good boys won't cry like this.." jungkook said in calming tone.

I'm just curious about your crush story now tell me..'

Hobi took heavy breath before he's saying..' he started telling everything from starting..'

'Jungkook eyes rolled with tears..'

(A/n; I will reveal his story next time..")

Hobi completed his story with teary eyes..'

jungkook tapped his shoulder to console him.
Jungkook doesn't know what he have to say..' it was really hurting to see hobi in this situation his heart was really broke when he heard hobi's story..'
and he "knew" how it like one side love"

"Thank you for understanding me hyung.." hobi said in low voice.
Jungkook smiled at him..' your hyung is your side now hobi don't be hesitate with me ok..' jungkook said to him..'

hobi nodded his head.
"H..hyung I will ask you one thing don't get mad at me please..'
Jungkook looked at with smily face..' "just now I told you.. don't hesitate to ask anything from me. Tell me 'what is it..'

"Y..you like jimin right.."?

Jungkook breath hitched when he asked that question. But he didn't hesitate to tell him..' he thought he said his secret, than why shouldn't' I tell him..?

Hobi was looking at him with hopeful eyes. He want to know about older's feelings too..'

"Yes" hobi I love him....a lot.. I like him from beginning onwards when I saw him first time. His I like his innocence and cuteness he's very kind person..' and adorable..' sometimes I'll think he's not fit for this cruel world.
The way he talks he smiles everything I liked it a lot..' he's such an angelic doll..'

Hobi eyes rolled with tears.

"But sadly I didn't have any chance.."

"For Both of us.." hobi said weakly..'

Jungkook smiled weakly..'

But did they're know someone is heard their conversation with teary eyes..' and that person is....

Jimin

TBC
So finally jungkook and hobi revealed their loved ones names eachother..'

tell me how's the chapter..'

I won't take too long for nxt chapter I will update in few days so don't worry.
See you in nxt chapter..'
Keep voting♥️

Sneak peek
This tattoo was perfectly suits a lot on your waist jiminaa..' jungkook said with deep husky voice.,while caressing his bare curvey waist with his long slender fingers
Jimin literally feeling burning sensation in his body. When jungkook was caressing his waist so soothingly.

I know you're reading this chapter..' and you already knew about whom I'm talking..' glad you liked my story author..
thank u lots of love to you😘😘♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

511K 22.6K 15
[COMPLETED] in which Jeon Jungkook an alpha has lost all hopes of finding his mate.he believed he will be forever alone as he was blessed with the gi...
5.9K 198 17
Jungkook has a daydream where the class president Kim Taehyung was going to fuck him. Jungkook and Taehyung are in the same class, yet they never tal...
148K 8.3K 54
"I don't know where our relationship will go. Loving same gender is consider as a sin here - " the talking man cut off by other man who suddenly pull...
1M 81.2K 64
"What is this?" V asked, eyeing little Jungkook with confused gaze. "A baby, duh." Taehyung replied sarcastically. "Woo~ Another Tae!" Jungkook gaspe...