My Little Sun (MHA)

By GalaxyWorldWolfsl

"Who knew a one night stand could lead to this damn kid?" "Well that's your consequence of going out but don'... More

𝐖𝐚𝐢𝐭.....𝐈'𝐦 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐭!?
𝐈 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝...
𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐝𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬𝐨𝐧!?
𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰?
𝐀𝐦 𝐈 𝐚𝐧 𝐨𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧?
𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞..
𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐠𝐞?
𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐢𝐦?...
𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐨𝐫 𝐓𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐑𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐧?
𝐈... 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞... 𝐘𝐨𝐮
𝐒𝐢𝐠𝐧 𝐋𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐮𝐚𝐠𝐞
𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄
𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞...𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧...

𝐋𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐣𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐲

145 2 0
By GalaxyWorldWolfsl

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□

2 months passed, and baby bump began to show its form slowly but surely. Y/N dropped out of school and began to do homeschool thanks to the help of her father and his friends.

He told the issue and they understood completely as they all  began to help during her time and the schooling she needed since she claimed she wanted to be a lawyer instead of a hero. Hizashi had no issue as long as she had a dream or goal she wanted to complete.

The talk with Elios still went on as she told him the issues and what's going on through her pregnancy. He would sometimes visit and he FaceTime her with his parents as they greeted her.

They were upset yes for their son getting a young pregnant but were more curious on what gender the baby might be. The connection was stable and not chaotic like Y/N had imagined to be.

Most parents would be upset and still judge them no matter how kind and respectful they were. So mainly, she was happy about the situation especially with her father and his parents.

4 months now, and the bump is finally showing itself to others. They were happy that Y/N was taking this whole progress well. Although, she thought other wise. She wanted to party again and live out her entire life before settling down. Yet, Elios and her father stopped her everytime from the impulse she wanted to do.

Annoying as it is, she was somewhat glad they were doing it.

Right now Y/N was in her room studying and relearning whatever her Father taught her. That was until she got a call from an old friend she had.

Y/N: Yo, Y/N speaking.

Naomi: Hey girl!!! How you doing?

Y/N: Fine. How are you though and Tamiko?

Naomi: I'm good and so is Tamiko. Where have you been, like your not in school anymore.

Y/N: Yeah, I dropout. I'm not going to school anymore.

Naomi: What!?! What do you mean!??

Tamiko: Well that explains it.

Surprised hearing the other girls voice she asked of the phone was in speaker.

Naomi: Yeah, sorry but Tamiko wanted to know as well. But why did you dropout?

Y/N: It's a bit personal Naomi. Just some things happened and I dropout which Mt Dad aloud.

Tamiko: Is it from the party from 6 months ago?

Y/N: Maybe....but I ain't saying. I gotta go, I have to finish writing these last notes my dad gave me.

Tamiko: Alright. But I'm going to call after-school okay.

Y/N: Okay.. bye.

Ending the call of her friends number before slamming her head down on her desk. She turned her head sideways now seeing a picture of herself m with Dad.

Sitting up she stared at her growing stomach as she groaned pulling her hair from the stress but actions she did. She then got a notification, making her grab it seeing a notification from Elios. Noticing that he sended money to her once again.

She opened her phone texting him thank you for cash.

2 months went, on and it was getting close to the due date of the unborn child. Last month Y/N went to doctors with her father his friend Aizawa to find out about the gender.

After doing a scanning they left returning back home as Hizashi received a call about the baby's gender. He called out to Y/N about it as she went over slowly while holding onto her stomach.

Y/N: What is it?

Hizashi[Dad]: It's the hospital, they called to tell us about the gender.

Y/N: And?

Hizashi[Dad]: It's a boy!

Y/N covered her ears from the sound produced from her father's voice. He apologized for getting to loud as she accepted it.

Y/N: Thanks daddy. I'll text Elios about it.

Agreeing he put his decided to tell Aizawa and the others about the news that they received.

Elios Mother: That's wonderful Y/N-chan!! You hear that dear, it's a boy!!

Elios Father: I know dear, you've been yelling none stop about it. Now hand it back to Elios so she can speak to him.

Y/N chuckled at the two voices of Elios parents about the news. She was still unsure on how accepting this was or was it only because she has his child.

Elios: Hello? You still here?

Y/N: Yes I am. Man, I'm still confused on how your parents are acting but I'm glad you know?

Elios: I know but thank you for telling me.

Y/N: No problem.

Elios: When is your due date again? I want to make sure so I can try to come early and be there.

Elios Mother: And so I can see my little nephew!!

Elios: Mother please!!

Elios yelled as he Mother entered the conversation again. Y/N could only laugh at the situation but she proceeded to tell the date.

Y/N: It should be in December 13th I think. Can't recall but it's somewhere neat December.

Elios: Got it. Thank you. Later Y/N.

Y/N: Later.

Ending the call as she shook her head of the parents of the baby daddy she was taking care of.

Y/N: Daddy!!!

Yelling out to her father from her room waiting for a response back.

Hizashi[Dad]: Yeah?

Y/N: Elios is coming in December for the delivery when I get into labor.

Hizashi[Dad]: That's nice. I'll set up a room for him soon then.

Y/N: Okay..

The due date finally came, Y/N was in her hospital gown as Hizashi was wearing a mask while sitting across from Y/N on the bed.

Y/N was just in table eating with her father as usual until she felt water trickling down her pants and that's when she realized her water broke. Causing a panic between the two as they tried to solve the issue as Hizashi took his daughter to hospital rapidly.

Y/N was breathing normally as she stared at the ceiling waiting for the Doctor. Looking to the side,at the door she saw Elios enter having food for all three of them. She heard Elios Mother was here but won't come until later on the evening.

Elios: Here you go Yamada-san. And here's yours Y/N.

Groaning she thanked him as well Hizashi did the same.

Y/N: I want this shit to be over with already!!

Both men chuckled softly and began to eat the meal Elios brought in.

Hours passed anf the doctor finally came in saying all the steps and waited a little longer until dilation was corrected in. Nodding she waited longer that was until she felt pain circulating making her groan louder making Elios and Hizashi worry.

After hours of waiting it was finally time for the process to began. There were doctors and nurses around the area as Elios stayed in to help a little as Hizashi stayed outside.

Doctor: Are you ready miss Yamada-san?

Y/N: Fuck....Just get this little shit out of me already!!!

Elios began to chuckle as everyone nodded and began to deliver a child.

"Ahhh!!! Mgh!!!! How much longer!!!"

"Not long just a few more pushes and you're done Yamada-sama!!"

"Just a little more Y/N!"

Y/N tried to regulate her breathing following the instructions of the doctors and nurses. She wanted this to be over quick so she get on with her life snd do what she wanted to do again.

A cry of a baby was heard as Y/N finally let out a deep breathe as the nurses got the baby and handed it to Y/N as she stared at the baby smiling softly.

They took it away cleaning the baby as the nurses cleaned Y/N up slightly from the sweat and blood.

Y/N: Fucking finally.....

Elios Mother: Oh~~ he looks so precious and tiny~

Elios mother arrived not long after seeing the baby in the crib with a swaddle. She noticed Y/N was completely exhausted and Elios keeping okay as well as her father.

Hizashi went to the baby as well rubbing its soft chubby cheek as both parents began to coo at the baby.

Elios Mother: Y/N dear? Do you have a name for the baby?

Y/N: No. I didn't think of anything. You, Dad and Elios could think of one. Just don't make it shitty please...

Y/N closed her eyes finally letting herself relax into the bed. Elios saw her sleep and walked over to the other adults that was surrounding the baby.

Elios Mother: How about Nero?

Hizashi[Dad]: I say Mäel or Søren. I say those are good names.

Elios Mother: What about you Elios?

Elios: I was think Alastair.

Elios Mother: Now that's sounds like a serial killer dear.

She commented at his choice of name. He rolled his eyes at his mother not responding either.

Elios: And you say Nero is better? I say for Mäel should be the name.

Gasping at her son she crosses her arms.

Hizashi[Dad]: Shinji.

Hizashi commented ignoring the two bickering.

Elios Mother: What?

Hizashi[Dad]: I think Shinji should be his name. It's simple but nice don't you think?

Both Elios and his mother stared and oled as they agreed on the name.

Hizashi[Dad]: Welcome home Shinji Yamada

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.2K 580 37
Understanding Katsuki Bakugou certainly was a challenge. But there still somehow had to be a way to learn how Ochakos classmate thinks just so she co...
35 13 11
"you make me feel alive Riha" The story of how two young teenagers trying to prove the world they can love while being badass heroes. "Our differen...
75.5K 4.1K 55
Is it alright to be selfish? It was supposed to be a mission like every other one, nothing they didn't do before. But one miscalculation led to one...
87.8K 3.3K 31
COMPLETED Virtual. An underground pro-hero with a quirk similar to that of telepathy but can transmit a whole scenario into someone's mind. Through t...