Church girl and di scammer

By jahalia_1876

Lando is the brother of the most notorious Jamaican don ,his struggles have led him to partake in lottery sca... More

*Chapter 1*
*Chapter 2*
*Chapter 3*
*Chapter 4*
*Chapter 5*
*Chapter 6*
*Chapter 7*
*Chapter 8*
*Chapter 9*
*Chapter 10*
*Chapter 11*
*Chapter 12*
*Chapter 13*
*Chapter 14*
*Chapter 15*
*Chapter 16*
*Chapter 17*
*Chapter 18*
*Chapter 19*
*Chapter 20*
*Chapter 21*
*Chapter 22*
*Chapter 23*
*Chapter 24*
*Chapter 25*
*Chapter 26*
*Chapter 27*
*Chapter 28*
*Chapter 29*
*Chapter 30*
*Chapter 31*
*Chapter 32*
*Chapter 33*
*Chapter 34*
*Chapter 35*
*Chapter 36*
*Chapter 37*
*Chapter 38*
*Chapter 39*
*Chapter 40*
*Chapter 41*
*Chapter 42 *
*Chapter 43*
*Chapter 44*
*Chapter 45*
*Chapter 46*
*Chapter 47*
*Chapter 48*
*Chapter 49*
*Chapter 50*
*Chapter 51*
*Chapter 52*
*Chapter 53*
*Chapter 54*
*Chapter 55*
*Chapter 56*
*Chapter 57*
*Chapter 58*
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
*Chapter 79*
*Chapter 80*
*Chapter 81*
*Chapter 82*
*Chapter 83*
*Chapter 84*
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96

Chapter 75

4.3K 344 31
By jahalia_1876

Lando's POV

"But..." I stop her from completing her sentence. We both know I don't care much about whatever was about to come out of her mouth.

Wi have enough time to get back to dat!

I get up and remove her rope then lean her over on the arm of the couch. Her elbows press against the couch for her balance and I stand behind her.

I quickly get rid of her shorts and panty in just one pull.

I undress myself and the rest is left for nature to watch as I insert my dick , the welcoming feeling of her cream excites me.

"Mmmmmmm" she releases a throaty moan when she feels the friction.

I begin to find my momentum and slowly work my way inside her as she takes me willingly... inch by inch until I manage to fill her walls.

Fucking paradise.

Her back forms an arch and I'm amaze by the perfect sight of her pussy juice on my dick and the feeling of our bare skin colliding while I slam into her. I get lost in my thoughts, only she can make me feel this way.

I reluctantly remind myself not to do too much damage but the pounding sound sparks my sexual awakening.

I look down at the action, my cock shimmers before it drills inside her.

Faster.

"Oh-yes-yes-yes-yeeessss!" She screams as she begins to match my tempo and I feel fucking thrilled.

Bad she bad!

Her walls get a lot more slippery, I glide into her and the sensation fills my body with joy. Desperate for more control , I crash into her over and over again , picking up my pace gradually.

Now unable to hold back , my hands grip her hair and I yank her head backwards.

Bloodclaat !

The pounding sound gets louder.

"Lando" she begs and I snap back into realization then quickly pull out. Her cum coats my cock.

I turn her around to face me, her eyes tells me she needs more. If it wasn't so chilly outside , we would both be dripping with sweat.

I'm not done as yet.

I grab her throat and kiss her passionately, my tongue stimulates her mouth and in the moment I find myself using one hand to spank her ass as hard as I can. Probably unfairly, but whatever I need to do to dominate. She's my territory and she should know by now.

Her face now wimps in agony.

I then place her on the table and kneel before her. I kiss her sensitive spot , trying to ease the pain. My tongue then flickers over her clit.

I feel her legs lock around my shoulders , pinning me down. I pull her closer towards my face while I use my tongue to make love to her,drilling inside her pussy and causing a river.

Her moans gaslights me.

I continue.

Confidently.

Slowly.

Intensely

I'm not in any rush.

I slurp while I insert my index finger deeper inside her.

I'm almost at my peak , still hard as a rock and I can suddenly feel the urge building up to fuck her until I release. I tap on her legs but she doesn't unlock them from around my neck. She's far gone in her climax.

I forcefully remove them then hover over her body as I thrust into her wetness. My body now gently pressing against hers and she wraps her arms around me , her moans fill my ears, her breathing is heavy.

"Yanique!" My voice gravely and unrecognizable. I look into her eyes intensely. I know I'm about to shoot soon.

But this fucking feeling!

What is it?

I press deeply into her as I begin to hungrily kiss her.

I know she's mine, but this desire to fuck her with no remorse just to prove it as suddenly fill my mind.Given the circumstances, I refuse. Instead I rotate my hips and romanticize her.

My mouth kissing , biting and sucking her breast.

Dis ave fi be heaven to bloodclaat .

"Lando please !" She bites her lips with her eyes shut.

Fuck! I'm about to ....

"Ahhhhhh" I release inside her.

Yanique's POV
8:46pm

It all comes down to this, another bath and flashbacks of our sex scenes. I lay in bed , covered underneath the blanket. I look over at the bottle of Ensure and plate of rice and peas with fried chicken that has been on the bedside table for the past hour.

Lando had to step out to get some work done on his Laptop. I know he'll be pissed when he discovers that I haven't touched my food.

Pregnancy has its ups and downs , today is just one of my bad days.

I pick up my phone and search for Patrice's number. I could really use a good laughter.

"Yuh did memba mi?" She picks up. I already start giggling.

"I've been busy" I tell her.

"If it was possible to get pregnant while you're pregnant then yuh already know this would be yuh 10th child" she tells me and we both start laughing uncontrollably. Not only is she funny but her laugh in contagious too.

The laughter dies down and she starts babbling about her boyfriend problems.

Oh-my-God

I love her dearly but I wish she would give it a rest until she finds someone she's sure about but with Patrice you can never tell.

"Him aguh mek mi know seh every promoter have to keep in touch wid di internet influencers and she is just a business partner" she summarized the situation.

"Sounds a little fishy to me but I don't think you should do anything rational until you have solid proof" I advise her. Lando walks into the room.

His eyes go from me to the food then back on me.

He gives me a warning look.

"No no no ! Yuh know mi have super power when it comes on to this Yan! Mi can smell a man cheating from a mile away"

Lando takes the food and leave the food.

Well that went well.

I continue listening to Patrice ideas to catch her man in action, even though she lost me at the last part about hiding in his closet.

I tell you about the Sagittarians. They are not to be played with.

Few minutes later Lando returns with the plate of food , as he gets closer the steam from the plate becomes more evident.

Here we go.

He sits at the edge of the bed.

"Eat" he instructs me as if I have absolutely no choice.

I wrap up the call with Patrice just as she was about to start talking about her birthday party. We'll talk about it when I get home.

"Babe I'm not hungry" I say when I come off the phone .

"Try eat please or mi a carry yuh guh doctor in di mawning. How dat sound?"

I open my mouth and he feeds me the first bite. Few minutes through talking and eating then I'm done.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.1K 2.8K 55
"Lia stop fuck round wid mi bredda...right now yah mek mi head chip!"he yells. "Weh mi a do?..no you seh a did just wah one night thing!"i said sarc...
262K 5.7K 88
{COMPLETE} When Isabella's wedding ceremony is ruined by the one and only Kyzer Caruso, he kidnaps her and forces her to love him, no matter how long...
96.4K 6.5K 41
It all started with a Don and a college girl. Mysterious actions always takes place or should say coincidence? "Cut out them dutty style deh yuh he...
1.6M 120K 121
21-year-old Jaidah Williams, who was a public figure, wig influencer, business owner, and on top of that, a college student studying business in her...