the past ❤︎︎NARUSASU❤︎︎

By _tonxieko

this is a alternate universe where Sasuke married Naruto and had..... Menma Uzumaki. Menma goes back in time... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10

Chapter 9

676 20 12
By _tonxieko

As the Uchiha walked out of his apartment, the sun already hid itself under the horizon. Only a couple of people walked down the streets, some with destinations and some without. As he walked, he couldn't help but try and take his time. He didn't want to be around the blond right now. Not after his brief conversation with Kakashi. So he stuffed his clenched fist into his pocket, moving slower than before.

He kicked pebble, sending it flying ahead of him allowing him to catch up to it and kick it again. He accidentally kicked into a nearby ally causing him to grunt in frustration. Before he could move any farther down the empty road, he heard a silent meow coming from behind him. He turned, now facing a black cat. He just stopped in his place and stared at it as the cat stared back. He grew angry at the feline but didn't know why.

"what."

the bluntness of his voice echoed in the emptiness of the night. The cat responded with a small meow before he took off into the distance. The Uchiha stared at the feline before he lost it in the vast darkness. He scrunched his noise up in annoyance before moving forward once more.

"Your so troublesome!" The blond yelled as he stood in the grand entrance doors of Konaha. His  shoulders back and his chest out, attempting to  look older but completely failing.

"Me? Troublesome?! Never." The young boy just shrugged making his father completely lose his patience.

"Talk to me when your older kid!" Naruto felt like he'd won the argument with that last line, so he turned around not expecting an answer.

"Talk to me when you become a jonin." Menma said as he turned away from his father. The silence told him that he won the argument. The blond didn't say anything, all Menma could hear was huff of frustration before the wind took it. The only sounds heard after that were the calm noise of rustling leaves.

Sure Menma was glad that he time travelled to his younger father, but he really missed home. He'd have arguments with Naruto like they were siblings and could tell he got annoyed easily by it. He'd liked to feel loved by his father, not feel like a nuisance, a pest he can't get rid of. He sighed before looking back into the village.

He saw a Sasuke calmly walking towards them, making him relived. He at least had a father who was still sane. He put his hand up and waved at the Uchiha who waved back, not as passionately.
Once he was finally with them, he felt the awkwardness between the two making him sigh.

"What's up with you two?" He bluntly stated, not really caring but knew it would be a problem.

"He's being annoying." Naruto said, still not facing them. His arms were crossed in frustration. Menma felt like someone punched him in the heart. He just wanted the arguing to be over. He looked away with a pained look on his face catching Sasukes attention.

The Uchiha swung his fist, colliding with the blonds arm. Pain shot through it making him turn around in anger.

"What the hell Sasuke!" The blond said while rubbing the spot he punched. Sasuke sighed before looking at Menma who was watching them. The Uchiha didn't know what to do in this situation. Naruto was obviously being childish and not thinking about Menmas feelings. Its like he forgets that the boy is his son. He just decided to move on from situation and swiftly turn around, walking out of the village.

"Let's go." He said making the two follow. It was a little chilly but they all had proper clothing, surprisingly. Naruto never looks at the weather
when he leaves the house, says it's to much trouble. And Menma was wearing one of Naruto's old coats he found himself.

They all walked in silence listening to the cold wind blow through the trees making the leaves move. It was calming, Sasuke didn't mind it at all.

"Why'd we leave so late again?" Menma questioned as he walked behind his fathers. Naruto just shrugged but took this opportunity to break the silence that the others enjoyed.

"Probably because granny didn't think it through." He said, slightly amused by his answer. Even though Naruto didn't think to much of it, Sasuke started to wonder why they left late instead of early the next morning.

Maybe Tsunade didn't really think things through, but maybe she did. The overthinking hit him as he continued to walk, now tuning out every distraction. He felt a sudden fist collide with his arm making him escape from his thoughts.

"You look constipated." The blond said trying not to laugh. The Uchiha just turned his head trying not to encourage him. His actions failed.

"Whatcha thinking about Sasuke." The blond said in a teasingly way as he drug out the Uchihas name. He got closer to his right side, trying to pry father into sasukes thoughts. He just shook his head at naruto.

"Nothing important." He bluntly responded making the blond annoyed.

"If it's not that important... then why can't you tell me?" Sasuke looked at him with no emotion as he rejected Naruto and turned to face forward again.

"What the hell! I'm bored just tell me!" He pleaded as he got closer, like he didn't know what personal space was. Naruto's closeness allowed Sasuke to feel the breath hit him, causing the hairs on the back of his neck to stand up. He swung his fist, causing it to collide with Naruto.

"Personal space Usuratonkachi!" He yelled causing the blond to sulk. The boredom started to over take him.

He loves going on missions, no matter how hard they were. It was fun for the blond and was a sort of training. But right now, he walked in silence with his future son who, for some reason, is a little Sasuke, and Sasuke himself. He internally sighed as silence began to creep in.

He started to think of ways they could get to where they were supposed to go faster.

"Let's run!" Naruto said enthusiastically making him gain the other's attention. Menma glared at him, not really feeling the whole running thing right now.

"Why. We aren't in a rush." Sasuke said, questioning him. Naruto didn't want to admit how he was about to fall asleep standing up if they didn't start moving faster. So he shut his mouth and moved away. The rest of the walk was calm. Of course Naruto would break the silence every so often because he couldn't keep his mouth shut, but other than that it was fine.

After a while, Sasuke just stopped before looking around. His head titled back to gaze at the moon, trying to tell what time it was. The different stars were spread out around the moon which was almost at its highest point giving Sasuke his answer.

"We should probably set up camp so we could rest before tomorrow." He said suddenly, getting a positive reaction out Menma. Naruto just rolled his eyes, annoyed that they couldn't keep walking. The Uchiha moved off the path in hopes to find somewhere secluded. They moved farther into the woods before Sasuke stopped in an opening.

"This will do." He said sternly like he wasn't going to change his mind. He turned towards Naruto who was facing the other direction, not paying attention to him.

"Did you bring your tent?" The question didn't even reach the blond as he continued to stare off into space. His frustration grew. Sasuke, on the verge of punching the blond, got stopped by Naruto's duplicate.

"I brought it." Menma said as he pulled the tent out of a brown sack he found in Naruto's closet. He threw it to his father who just caught it surprised.

"Who knew Naruto's son would be more mature than him." He scoffed before setting down his things next to a tree stump. He swiftly opened the tent allowing it lay flat on the ground. Before he moved any farther, he threw a stick at the blond causing him to turn around.

"Set up the tent while me and Menma go get wood." He glared at Naruto, warning him not to argue. The blond rolled his eyes giving Sasuke the Answer he needed before walking out of the opening, Menma following. Leaving Naruto behind.

Sasuke didn't feel like going out to get wood, didn't even feel like starting a fire, but knew he wanted to ask Menma questions he couldn't ask around the blond. One question stood out to him.

'How's Naruto as a father?'

The first couple of minutes were silent as the two walked through the dark forest. The only sound was their feet stepping on branches and leaves rustling with the chilly night wind. It gave Menma time to really look at his father.

His jawline was sharper and cheekbones more defined. skin was flawless, no under eye bags or wrinkles. His dark hair stood up in the back and the front had bangs hanging off the side, allowing his face to be more visible. Although his clothing and hairstyle showed more, Menma could feel his emotional wall. It made him think more about his fathers past. How he searched up the Uchiha clan in the Konaha public library and found stuff so informative it hurt him.

"Your gonna burn a hole in my face." Breaking the silence, Sasuke just continued to walk, ignoring the awkward gaze. Realization hit as Menma realized he was staring too long, so he just turned away embarrassed. Menma bent over and picked up a good size piece of wood, Sasuke following.

"What's Naruto like as a father?" Sasuke questioned. The thought that lingered in the back of his head ever since Menma showed up. He's loud and a complete idiot. Never knows when to shut is mouth and is so stubborn it annoys Sasuke. But he's also an overly expressive person. He'd have to prove to you just how much you mean to him in every way possible. He's cares to much for other people and doesn't care about his self being.

So his question made sense. What would Naruto be like as a father? Someone who puts their whole life on the line if it means they can protect their child. the pillars in the development of a child's emotional and physical being.

Menma was caught of guard by Sasukes question. He hadn't really thought about it. Now it lingered in his mind as well. What was his father like? The more he thought about it the more Sasukes confusion grew.

"Well..." Menma put his hand on his head, trying to think of something to say.

"He's always busy because of work and is never home, he practically lives at his office, and when he gets home, he's always sleeping. He can't take care of him self so I have to. The only thing he eats 24/7, is instant ramen because he can't cook anything else. It's like he forgets he's the most important person in the village, like... he looks like a mess half the time! Isn't that funny." Menma said laughing at his idiotic father. His laughter faded and a small smile appeared on his face as memories of Naruto ran through his mind.

"but he's my father. He's always the first one to ask me if I'm ok when I'm sad. Physical touch is his love language so he's always hugging me, giving me fist bumps, or even running his fingers through my hair. And even though he's not home a lot, he really tries to be. Like, one time he missed my birthday and he felt so bad he took a whole day off to train with me. He tries to make me lunches but there so bad I don't eat them....but I'm too scared to tell him because he's so proud of them...." Menmas smile faded as he recalled his thoughts of his father before he saw Naruto defeat Momoshiki.

He used to despise him, tell him its his fault Sasuke wasn't around. Argue every night with his exhausted father who'd just try and calm him down before his son ran off into his room. He couldn't remember the last time he felt hatred for his father but did remember the guilt he felt when Naruto sacrificed himself for his sake .

"I remember I used to hate him for his faults, but I guess feelings change in near death situations y'now." a little giggled escaped Menma's lips as his smile grew.

Sasuke was standing next to the little boy as he ranted on about Naruto. The feelings he didn't know where there, sprouted in his heart greater than before. he just relaxed his blushed face at the thought of Naruto's recklessness father mentality. The thoughts of alone Naruto seeing his future family brought a sense of joy to him, a feeling he, ironically, just feels around Naruto.

"y'now? you really are Naruto's son." he chuckled before moving once more. Menma just awkwardly laughed as he felt he's said a little too much.

"Lets get some wood before Naruto starts to worry." he quickly picked up a few good pieces of wood before walking back the way they came. Menma followed, with wood in his arms as well.

After picking up a few more pieces and making casual conversation, they finally made it back to camp where Naruto was throwing kunais at nearby tree. He practically jumped up off the ground at the sight of the two.

"you guys don't know how bored I was sitting here by myself!" he over exaggerated, walking closer to them.

"of course you were! I mean, how could you live without me." Menma scoffed causing Naruto to chuckle a little as he slid his hand through Menmas hair.

"Don't get to cocky." He smiled before walking away. Menma followed close behind leaving Sasuke alone, watching the two converse. Even though he wasn't trying to hide it, Naruto's comfort around Menma was showing. It was so visible that even a random stranger could feel it. It warmed the uchihas heart to know that in the future he'll have someone to come home too. Even if it was with someone other than sasuke.

——
trying to update more frequently!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 29.4K 43
Naruto left Konoha years ago, and comes back years later. At first, people don't recognize him, which pleases, yet disgusts Naruto. But then, Neji an...
524K 15K 38
Oh great. Now I've gotta write a description? What a drag. Anyway, here goes. 《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》 Sarada Uchiha has always wondered what...
126K 3.1K 7
Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto. I am so in love with the pairing thus this story is made. The couple went back in time. After the Uchiha's finished...
142K 3.3K 11
When Boruto Uzumaki and Sarada Uchiha are trying a new and forbidden jutsu, they and their parents are sent back in time to when Naruto Uzumaki, Saku...