๐’๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐ญ [ ๐Œ๐‡๐€ ๐•๐š๏ฟฝ...

By Kunoism

๐’๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐ญ [ ๐Œ๐‡๐€ ๐•๐š๐ซ๐ข๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ. ] "Everyone worked so hard to get to the top! But, here you are doing... More

๐ˆ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐’๐ญ๐ฎ๐๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐๐ซ๐จ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฅ๐ž
็ฌฌ1็ซ : The boring kid
็ฌฌ2็ซ : Entertainment
็ฌฌ3็ซ : Meet The Dad
็ฌฌ4็ซ : Already At The Top
็ฌฌ5็ซ : First Day
็ฌฌ6็ซ : Jealousy
็ฌฌ7็ซ : Attention
็ฌฌ8็ซ : Weird Feelings
็ฌฌ10็ซ : Dinner
็ฌฌ11็ซ : First To Fall
็ฌฌ12็ซ : Cafeteria Incident
็ฌฌ13็ซ : Out Of Character
็ฌฌ14็ซ : Anger
็ฌฌ15็ซ : Wrath
็ฌฌ16็ซ : Aftermath
็ฌฌ17็ซ : Answer
็ฌฌ18็ซ : Kiri's Prelude (+) Shoto's Worry
็ฌฌ19็ซ : What was that?
็ฌฌ20็ซ : Comfort me.
็ฌฌ21็ซ : "What is your dream?"
็ฌฌ22็ซ : Seclusion With Someone
็ฌฌ23็ซ : Train Incident
็ฌฌ24็ซ : Little Interaction
็ฌฌ25็ซ : Sports Festival
็ฌฌ26็ซ : 10 Million
็ฌฌ27็ซ : Withdraw! Gojo's Here!
็ฌฌ28็ซ : Cold
็ฌฌ29็ซ : The Strongest
๐‡๐„๐‘ ๐๐€๐’๐“
็ฌฌ30็ซ : Real Trouble
็ฌฌ31็ซ : Weakness
็ฌฌ32็ซ : God's Child
็ฌฌ33็ซ : News
็ฌฌ34็ซ : Being Human

็ฌฌ9็ซ : Cheating

11K 476 86
By Kunoism

 九

It was difficult.

For Midoriya and Uraraka. 

They're the first ones on the list on doing the activity, and to make it worse, they're up against two students that are far stronger than them. He and Uraraka are going up against Gojo and Bakugo.

No one expects they're going to work together, considering that Bakugo hated Gojo and Gojo liked to annoy the hell out of him.

Midoriya stared at the building right in front of them, he was nervous, he didn't expect to face Bakugo that early in their class, let alone Gojo. Midoriya knows that Gojo knew he couldn't control his quirk and that it took a toll on his body, damaging his muscles and bones.

Now, he knows Bakugo too. He knew that Bakugo will go after him, he just knew.

Good thing he was working next to Uraraka. They just need to revise a plan to somehow win this activity.

But Gojo is one hell of a competitive student. This is not going to be easy.

[ ⇘  ●   ●   ●   ⇙ ]

"Don't get in my way, hag," Bakugo glared at Gojo.

The white-haired girl was sitting in a meditation way while floating midst the air(The best example I could use in this is Raiden Shogun[Genshin] sitting in the middle of her Euthemia). She slightly tilted her head to the side, "So, you're going after Mido?" She asked.

"Yeah, you go and protect that bomb. I'm going to beat the hell out of Deku," He said as he smiles. Not the most genuine one to be exact.

"Eeeh, do what you want. I mean, if you did lose to Mido, I'm sure I can carry our team myself," She said proudly as she smirks at the explosive boy right in front of her. She rests her chin on the back of her hand.

Upon hearing her words, Bakugo clicked his tongue in annoyance, "Me? Losing to that nobody? You must be out of your mind!" He stated annoyed.

"You know one thing I learned from my dad? Don't underestimate your enemies, not as long as you know that you can defeat them. Maybe try doing that? Mido's quirk is developing, who knows what skill he has up his sleeve," She said with a smile as she stare at Bakugo who seemingly just glared at her.

The boy clicked his tongue in annoyance as he averted his gaze at the smirking girl who was just chilling right in front of him.

Bakugo was about to take himself out of the said room when he heard Gojo scoff.

"Bakugo, don't break Midoriya's bones, okay? I'll do you worse on what you're about to do with him," She said as she kept that same smug smile.

Bakugo looked back at glared at her, "Is that a threat?" He asked.

"Not if you put it that way!" She said as this time she gives him a cheery smile.

"Tsk! Just don't get in my way!" He shouted angrily as he grabbed the door handle of the room and roughly shut it behind his back.

He also wants to win this activity, and that's why he had to force himself into working with that infuriating blind girl wannabe. He's not going to let Deku be the victorious one in this activity, he has to make sure of it.

Going back to Midoriya and Uraraka, they have already made and revised their plan. If Mido's hunch is right about Bakugo going after him, then he'll have to fight him himself and send Uraraka to Gojo. That might be a dumb idea, but their main goal is to at least touch the bomb. But-- they're up against a Gojo, he's not sure if they're going to win this one. But, All Might did remind him that he shouldn't be discouraged because of the strength difference he has with Gojo, in fact, he should use it as an inspiration to get to her level someday.

"Deku!" Uraraka called out for Midoriya as the green-haired boy snapped out of his thoughts as shook his head to gain back his senses.

"Y-Yeah?" He stammers as he looked back at Uraraka.

"It's almost time," Uraraka replied with a serious look and tone.

Midoriya nodded in response, "Then we'll stick to our plan for now," He said as Uraraka nodded in response.

Hopefully... They're ready for what's ahead of them.

The two decided to use the window as an entrance to the building, who knows if Bakugo was actually waiting for them to enter the door and ambush them-- then again, Midoriya was having second thoughts that what if it's Gojo that they were about to face first?

But knowing Bakugo...

"Deku look out!" Uraraka shouted in panic when she saw Bakugo already charging toward Midoriya.

It hasn't been a minute yet, and Bakugo is already here! Midoriya, with quick reflexes, grabbed Uraraka by the shoulder and dragged her away with him so they wouldn't get hit with Bakugo's explosive quirk.

With a smirk plastered on Bakugo's face, he looked down at the two, "Try and hit me with everything you've got! Gojo and I might hate each other, but we want to ace this. So, don't expect me to be nice Deku!" He growled at the boy as his smirk grew wider.

Midoriya looked back at Uraraka as he nodded. This made Bakugo confused, but he immediately got the message when Uraraka started running away from a different direction.

Bakugo scoffed, "So, that's your plan, huh? You think her useless quirk will win against that hag?" Bakugo said-- as much as he hates to admit that he somehow complimented that blindfolded girl he didn't want to look dumb in front of Midoriya so he lets it flow. After all, intimidation is the key to making your enemies go hopeless. (That's his mindset in my opinion.)

Midoriya quickly got up from the ground and glared at Bakugo. 

Though, that action alone irked Bakugo.

[ ⇘   ●    ●   ●  ⇙ ]

It didn't take long for Uraraka to reach the floor where the bomb is supposed to be, and where the big boss is going to be. Now, Uraraka did listen to Midoriya on what could happen if she ever face Gojo, but he assured her that she shouldn't be discouraged. The strength difference might have a great gap-- but Uraraka is going to do her best to be an opponent for Gojo.

"Aren't you a little early, Ochako-chan?" 

Uraraka immediately held her guard up. She's only at the front of the door of the said room and hasn't even entered yet-- but she already knows she's there!

"Don't try coming in, okay? I have a friend here that's really aggressive with short-haired girls!"

Uraraka was not sure if she was being serious or not. But, nonetheless-- she grabbed the doorknob and twist it open. And her eyes went wide at the sight...

▒  ▒  ▒

All Might gripped on the little mic in his hands. He was watching the fight between Midoriya and Bakugo, but he was more worried about Uraraka facing (Y/n). He was expecting her to fight Uraraka by herself, but he knew that (Y/n) knows her strength is far more than Uraraka's-- so to avoid any serious injuries...

The white-haired girl summoned an entity to fight for her place. That's kind of cheating in his opinion, but it's part of her quirk, one of her skills, so he has nothing to say.

And this was a great surprise, not just for All Might, but for Shoto also.

"That's a freaking thing (Y/n)-san had summoned," Kaminari pointed as he looked intently at the camera that focused on Uraraka and (Y/n).

"How come you're already on a first-name basis with her?!" Mineta said as he keeps on hitting Kaminari's legs.

"Mineta, Stop it!"

▒   ▒   ▒

Uraraka stared at the being in front of her. Fear had already succumbed to her system as she failed to move from her spot. Gojo peaked her head out from behind the being as she smiled at Uraraka.

(Credits: Sarah Lovick [artstation]) 

"Give up now or else I'll have you fighting my friend~!" She said as she grin at the poor girl whose breath suddenly became heavy.

"W...What is that Gojo-san...? That's scary..." Uraraka said as her voice shakes while pointing at the being right in front of the white-haired girl.

"Oh! He's not a 'What' Ochako-chan! It's a 'Who'!" She cheerfully replied, though, her smile disappeared as she pulled down her blindfold, showing only one eye, and as if on cue, the eyes on the being's body suddenly became the same as hers, "Give up now, please, I don't want things to get messy between us,"  She said in a serious tone.

Uraraka took a deep breath to compose herself as she gulp the lump in her throat. She took a step forward, deciding to attack (Y/n) head on-- but her plan failed when red strings caught her entire body, stopping her from moving.

"W-Wha-?!" Uraraka exclaimed in surprise as she saw her entire body moving up as her back hits the ceiling. She was tied up with this thin red string against the ceiling, and she hopelessly stare down at (Y/n) who smiled at her in an apologetic way.

"Sorry Ochako-san, he's the safest choice I have to fight against you. I can't be hurting my classmates now, can I?" She said to her as the white-haired girl scoffed.

"He's scary looking!" Uraraka whine as she wiggled around the red strings.

Gojo gasps in an offended way, "How dare you say that!" She said as the being walked closer to her and whimpered, "Look at what you've done Ochako-chan! You hurt his feelings! APOLOGIZE!" She ordered strictly as Uraraka panicked.

Going back to their audience, their worry died down when (Y/n) dealt with it in a safer way-- but they got their worried back when Midoriya and Bakugo's fight got a little too personal. 

(Y/n) felt that something was wrong between Midoriya and Bakugo and she knows that Mido is going to use force just to win this battle-- he was still communicating with Uraraka earlier with their earpiece, so she took it.

She sigh as she looked over to her friend, "Puppet Master," She called as the being, or Pupper Master turn his whole body towards her, "Drop Ochako to me, but keep her tied up," She ordered.

PM nodded in response as he skillfully moved the strings on his fingers as Ochako suddenly was in the arms of (Y/n). She was currently carrying her bridal style.

"What are you doing, Gojo-san?" Ochako asked.

"We need to leave that spot. You might get hurt if I leave you there," (Y/n) replied with a smile as they move away further from where the bomb is.

And, as if on cue, the whole building shook as a strong wind current broke the floor that's exactly where the bomb is. Ochako screamed in surprise as she closed her eyes.

Gojo clicked her tongue in annoyance, "What a reckless move. If that was a real bomb, everyone here in this building, including us the villains, and you the heroes would be dead." She said.

Before anyone could even make a move, All Might's voice suddenly boomed at the speakers of the building.

"Villain... VILLAIN WINS!!"

"Oh, I guess me and Bakugo won! So sorry about that Ochako-chan! You look so determined to win earlier!" (Y/n) said to Ochako as she gently placed her down on her feet. She looked at PM and with one look the red strings on Ochako's body suddenly disappeared.

"I was already expecting a defeat... But Midoriya said I shouldn't be discouraged so I decided to give my best!" Uraraka replied with a bright smile.

However, the white-haired girl chuckled, "That's cute. But you still need to apologize to PM. He's really upset when you called him scary looking," She stated as she pointed at Uraraka.

Uraraka's cheeks turned red as she bow down in front of the being, "I'M SO SORRY!" She apologized.

PM's eyes closed in glee, indicating that he was happy and satisfied with Uraraka's apology. Gojo clapped her hands to gain the attention of the being, "Great work PM! You can go back now!" She said.

PM then bowed politely in front of the white-haired girl as he suddenly disappeared. Uraraka looked at you.

"Where does he go?" She asked in curiosity.

Gojo looked back at the curious girl and smiled at her, "World over Yonder," She simply replied.

"What is... that?" Uraraka asked.

"It's a place where few people will go. It's also the place where my dad trained me!" She happily answered, though, before Uraraka can reply, Gojo continued, "In other terms, it's called the Afterlife."

╭─────╮

𝘐𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘯𝘦𝘳𝘷𝘦 𝘸𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘐𝘻𝘶𝘬𝘶 𝘵𝘰 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘶𝘱 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘵 𝘉𝘢𝘬𝘶𝘨𝘰 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘎𝘰𝘫𝘰.

𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘦 𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘴 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘣𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘎𝘰𝘫𝘰 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘴𝘶𝘮𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘥. 𝘚𝘩𝘰𝘵𝘰 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘴𝘰 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘪𝘵-- 𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘶𝘮𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘴𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘥𝘰 𝘴𝘰.

𝘎𝘰𝘫𝘰 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘵 𝘢𝘮𝘢𝘻𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘱𝘪𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘖𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘬𝘰 𝘥𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 (𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺) 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘵 𝘣𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦.

╰─────╯

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.3K 2.2K 20
Izuku Midoriya. He have always wanted to be a hero, but he haven't got a quirk. However that didn't stop him from trying. His confidence in being a h...
198K 6.9K 29
โ But when I smile for real, that means I am very happy. And, we hope that you'll be able to see something that will make you just as happy as well...
33.5K 1K 8
โAgain we're crying but trying, to prove we can overcome it! I know that we'll rise above it, each and every time. I'll reach for your hand, yeah, my...
57.8K 1.5K 115
Y/n L/n,a girl with a powerful quirk, was dreaming to go into UA, living with her mother : Sana L/n, and her older brother Siji L/n. She had a very h...