Forever with you | ashtray

Autorstwa yourmom-1890

Serenity Reyes is a model. from a very early age her mom always resented the love and attention Serenity got... Więcej

introduction
Background
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO

CHAPTER EIGHT 

926 13 0
Autorstwa yourmom-1890

italics is narrated
Bold is messages

nate's preview-

he could tell his dad don't like aaron, he was a fuck up.

he didn't like his mother either. she was weak and a pushover. plus, she didn't take care of herself.

he made a long mental check list of things he liked and disliked about women.

he liked;

tennis skirts,

jean cut-outs but not the kind so short you can see the pockets,

ballet flats,

heels,

sandals as long as they were worn with a fresh pedicure,

thigh gaps,

tan lines,

long necks,

slender shoulders,

good posture,

fruity-scented body mist,

full lips,

small noses,

chokers the lacy ones with a flower cut-out,

he hated;

sneakers,

dress shoes,

cankles,

girls who sat like boys,

girls who talked like boys,

girls who acted like boys,

but there was nothing, nothing on planet earth he hated more then body hair.

that was one of the first things he noticed about maddy she was basically hair less.

he's walk her home from school everyday, it made him feel good to know he was there to protect her.

he knew the world was full of men who wanted to hurt maddy.

men who would hang out of windows from their cars and scream obscenities at her

college guys who wouldn't think twice about drugging her

lonely guys who would spot her at the mall.

men who would rape her, torture her, sell her into sex slavery. he didn't even like to think about it.

he also liked that maddy was a virgin,

that no guy had ever put his penis in her,
*****
(Serenity point of view)
"hey your rue right?" i walked up to rue and some other blond girl. i just got to school and let me tell you it was a long morning.

i only have 20 minutes to get ready so i quickly did my makeup and threw whatever clothes i found that matched on before i got ready to leave for school.

"yeah hey Serenity, this is jules." she introduced me and the blonde girl.

"hey" i said

"hey, i love your lashes." she pointed out.

"thank you." i smiled.

"where you get them done." she asked.

"oh these are my natural lashes i just curled them and put mascara on." i said.

"this is embarrassing i feel like everybody knows." rue mumbled to us.

"not to make this a competition but i win for like a number of reasons." jules said and held up her arm which i just noticed was all banged up.

"are you okay what happened?" i asked her.

"some shit at the party, you weren't there?" jules asked.

"party?" i questioned.

"yeah the party literally three days ago." she said trying to get me to recall like i suddenly forgot.

"no i wasn't nobody told me there was a party, nor was i invited." i said and laughed it off.

"oh." she said.

"i'll see you guys later ima go." i said to them and headed to maddy, cassie and bb and i saw them about to walk our way.

"hey babes" i said and hugged them when i saw them.

"oh shit that's the girl who tried to commit suicide at McKay's" bb said as we passed jules and rue.

"wait what." we all responded.

"oh yeah i forgot you two both were fucking. and miss pg.13 wasn't there."

"ughh!! why does everyone think we fucked." maddy stopped walking

"alcohol is not good for me." she started walking with us again.

"i'm so lost on what's going on right now." i said.

"maddy and nate maddy's ex boyfriend where in a fight so maddy fucked some guy in the pool at McKay's end of the summer party and now she's saying she blacked out." bb explained.

maddy then groaned again to what bb just said.

"so you did fuck him." i asked maddy

"honestly think i blacked out." maddy said.

"maddy" cassie responded in a sad tone.

i went up to her and hugged her.

"he's a piece of shit anyways." i said

"all men are" maddy replied.

"oh look it's our new sexpert." bb said as kat walked up to us.

"congratulations bitch." maddy said and hugged her.

"welcome to the club." cassie said and hugged kat as well.

"what about you, are you a virgin." bb asked me.

the girls all turned there attention on me and i kinda got nervous under there glance.

"uh yeah i am." i said and maddy had a shocked face.

"how are you so thick if you ain't getting dick." she asked me.

"born like this i guess and i work out sometimes." i responded.

"but congratulations." i smiled at kat.

now when kat told bb she lost her virginity, to some dudes name she didn't remember. she knew she'd tell maddy, and cassie, and the rest of fucking planet earth. but that was kinda the point. she was just relieved that it was no longer a thing.

*********
leaving school and going to the parking lot i catch rue waiting at my car for me.

"hey do you need me to give you a ride home?" i asked her not minding to take her home before i stop by ashtray's store and hang out with him.

"uh yeah but can you do me a huge favor, like it's serious." she asked me.

"uh sure get in." i told her and unlocked the car so she can get into the passenger seat.

"what's up." i asked her as we got into the car.

"can you do this thing for me,like no bullshit, please i really need your help." she said to me.

"yeah, what is it your kinda scaring me." i said and nervously laughed.

"i need you to help me get the meeting that i was supposed to attend signed but he won't do it for me so i was wondering if you would bribe him saying you'll i don't know suck his dick." she said the last part nervously.

"rue!!." i looked at her shocked.

"you don't have to do it you could just tell him you are and when he agree's and tries to touch you, you can like threaten to report him cause your a minor." she looked and me pleadingly.

"okay i'll do it." i sighed and followed her directions.
****
"hey uh i'm gonna need you to do me a big favor. you see.there's a bunch of these meetings that i was supposed to attend and i didn't actually attend so... i'm gonna need you to backdate this slip" rue walked up to him and asked sliding the slip over to him.

"uh, yeah ethically that's a line i will not cross." he said pushing her slip back towards her.

fuck it's time to shine.

"what if i have sex with you." i said stepping close to him and leaning down so he can see my boobs.

i don't like this at all.

"uh right now?" he asked curiously.

"do you have a back room or somewhere we can go?" i asked. and reached over to grab his hand.

ew, i just wanna leave.

"yeah let's go." he said getting up

i let him lead me as i look back at rue for her to follow me.

he sits down on the chair in the back and i go to get down on my knees for him.

rue comes in with her paper and a pen

"she's a fuckin minor you pedo sign the paper."rue said as she put the paper and pen into his chest and i got up stepping back from him.

honestly wish i would have just told her i'm busy.

"thank you so much, you don't know how thankful i am." rue said as we got back into my car.

"your welcome but i'm never doing that again so don't ask me." i told her starting the car before music started to play once my phone automatically connected to my car.

"i don't want no bitch from reality shows outa touch with reality hoes." i mumble the lyrics to the song before the song paused and my phones starts ringing while still connected.

i look at my little screen and see ashtray's contact popping up showing rue a good view of who's calling me

'ashtray;)'

"fuck" i mutter before answering the phone and hearing him talk.

"you busy you should stop by the store again." he said before i had the chance to take him off speaker.

"hold on don't say anything your connected to my car." i said as i quickly turn off my bluetooth and put the phone to my ear.

i look at rue to see her sending me a smirk. 

"stop you're creepy." i whispered to her.

"huh?" ashtray said.

"no not you it's just my friends in the car with me and now she's being weird." i said and he proceeded to say what he was saying earlier.

"what you doing, you busy." he asked.

"no im just taking her home right now, right?" i told him and looked up at rue while i said the last park making sure i know she's going home.

she nods and i continue.

"why you want me to come see you?" i asked with a cheesed smile on my face.

"i mean shit if you ain't busy maybe you could stop by for a while." he said sounding like he was out of it.

"okay i'll be there give me 20." i told him.

"alright i'll see you bye." he said

"bye."
**********
"ding dong." i said as i walked into ashtray's store.

"hey." he said and stood up straight.

"what are you doing?" i asked him cause he looked kinda suspicious.

"huh, me, nothing, i was just making sure the floor was swept ima have my brother do that later." he said.

"he's better now?" i asked.

"yeah he said it was the medicine that helped a lot." he told me.

"i'm glad."

"what you been up to." he asked me.

"just had the worst time of my life, i'm not doing any more favors for my friend." i sighed.

"why not tell me about the 'worst time of your life'" he put air quotes around the worst time of your life and scooted me close to him.

"my friend begged me to go with her to this meeting thing she was supposed to go to and basically she hasn't been going so she needed him to backtrack the dates and sign it for her well he told her no or i guess she knew he was gonna tell her no so she asked me if i was to persuade him into signing it for her she asked me to tell him i'll suck him off if he signed it, he agreed and took me to a backroom where i was 'getting ready' to do it but i was waiting for my friend to come in, she did and told him ima and minor and called him a pedophile and made him signed the paper then we left and i took her home." i explained to him my horrible after school activity.

"while i was around him i was just missing my dad and wanted to go home, cause i didn't like it ." i said as i stepped closer to him and he welcomed me in a hug.

i wrapped my arms around his neck and his arms where around my waist.

"that's not a friend." he whispered in my hair.

"she just needed my help she didn-" i said before he cuts me off.

"if she was a friend she would have noticed you where really uncomfortable and told you to leave or wouldn't have asked you that to begin with." he said and brought one hand in my hair stroking his fingers through it.

"i know but i just met her i don't want to stop being friends with her and lose all my friends." i said pulling away from him and looking into his eyes as his face was only so close to touching mine.

he stared at me too as his hand came up to my face and wrapped around my neck.

i leaned in and pressed my lips to his, without thinking of anything. a couple seconds into the kiss i realized what if he didn't want me to do it. i pulled back immediately.

"i.. i'm so sorry i shouldn't hav-" i stuttered out as i turn my back to him and was ready to leave.

i just had my first kiss, and i blew it.

"wait," he stopped me grabbing my arm. turning me to him

"i didn't mean to do that i'm sorry." i said as i stood in front of him again

"i should have asked before." i said to him as he just looked down at me.

he reached his hand down to me and put it around my neck he leaned down ghosting his lips over mine.

"can i." he whispered.

"yeah." i whispered back

he pressed his lips to mine and we kissed.

it felt good , his lips connecting with mine, felt like when you fit the last puzzle piece onto the puzzle and the whole things complete.

i didn't want to stop.

but i wasn't going to be able to breath anymore.

"um not to ruin the moment but i've been here watching you guys kiss for about 2 minutes." i heard a voice say behind me.

we immediately pulled apart and turned to the owner of the voice.

"maddy hi." i said nervously looking down.

"Serenity, i see you met ashtray." she said and gestured to ashtray.

"oh yeah, i met him a while ago. before i met you." i made conversation.

"i didn't know you where into drug dealers." she looked at me and smirked.

excuse me what?

"uh- um- no- yeah- uh i don't know, you know what i should have been home my dads probably worried." i said nervously and turned around to glance at him. i'm confused and kinda at a lost for words.

i pick up my purse off the counter and walk out of the store.

it's not that i'm uncomfortable with that i was just at a loss for words it kinda surprised me. but my dad would be very upset at me if i was seeing a drug dealer and didn't tell him.

not that i'm seeing ashtray like that, we're just friends.

but the way i walked out i didn't mean to hurt his feeling, or make him feel bad about himself, i was just shocked, this guys infront of me was dealing drugs and i had no idea.

but then again if i was to judge based off that i would be a hypocrite cause i don't tell him my job and i'm sure he would like to know, he did ask me but i avoided the question.

so judging him for lying to me would be hypocritical and i'm not going to, i was just shocked that all.
*****
"dad" i called out as i closed the front door behind me.

walking more into the house i go to the second living room and look for him.

"hey joey." i said to the guard in the living room. i walked to the kitchen near the living room to where i can still have a conversation with him.

"goodafternoon ma'am." he responded. okay they where kinda scared of my dad

"joey i already told you call me Serenity no need to call me ma'am i'm not that old yet." i told him as i pulled out strawberry's, Nutella, whipped cream, and some gram cracker crumbs.

"i don't think your father would like that very much." he said to me and walked to the kitchen where i was. probably to monitor me to make sure i don't cut myself while i cut the leaves off the strawberries and cut the middle part out of them.

"i don't know if you realized but my father listens to almost whatever i tell him so i'm sure if i give you permission to call me by my name he's not going to do anything about it." i smirked at him as i look some Nutella and put a little into the strawberries where i hollowed it out.

"i don't know i don't really want to lose my job." he said nervously.

"i can promise you, i will make sure you don't lose your job." i spray the whipped cream into the strawberries filling the rest of it with whipped cream.

"okay but i do think you should talk to your father about it so he doesn't get me in trouble when he hears me call you eternity." he said and grabbed the Nutella and whipped cream putting it away while i sprinkled gram cracker crumbs onto the strawberries.

"thank you." i told him as he grabbed the gram cracker crumbs and put them away.

"no problem." after he said that we heard the door open and slam shut.

"be careful." joey whispered to me and started walking to investigate it.

"i think it's my dad." i whispered back when i heard my dad call out my name.

"i'm in the kitchen." i told him

"good after noon princess and joey." he acknowledged us.

"why you slam the door shut dad, you know my beautiful mirror is on the wall next to the door and if you break it i'm suing you for all you have." i told him popping a strawberry in my mouth.

"here try them." i slide the plate to joey and my dad.

"thank you princess." my dad took one.

"you too joey." i said and waited until he grabbed one

"thank you Serenity." he also took one

the ate then and loved them.

"10 out of 10." my dad said.

"that was really good." joey said.

"dad i have to talk to you." i said making my dad look at me serious.

"oh we're in dad mode okay." he said and turned towards me.

"i'll go." joey said about to walk off.

"no it's fine you can stay here." he stopped joey from walking off.

"number one, i want the guards to refer to me as Serenity not ms. Reyes and not ma'am. and i'm not really asking for permission but i'm telling you cause it's what i want." i told him.

"okay princess anything else." he asked me taking another strawberry.

"yeah, promise not to freak out." i asked him.

"yeah i guess." he sighed not thinking its anything bad, i never really give my dad a hard time only when my mom was around but now it's just us. not to sound selfish or whatever but i love just us two.

"i just had my first kiss." i smiled at him.

he immediately gasped when he heard what i said.

"my little princess, had her first kiss, when, with who, and where."

"like hardly an hour ago, with this guy and at a gas station." i said, i felt my cheeks heat up.

"at a gas station really." he asked

"well he owns the gas station so i go there sometimes." i said and smiled thinking back at it.

"ohh he owns it wow that's nice. i'm kinda speechless my little baby had her first kiss, that's it i'm locking you up in your room for the rest of your life." he said and opened his arms for a hug.

"dad your embarrassing me in front of joey." i said as i walked to him and he put his arms around me hugging me. i hugged him back and enjoyed my time with him.

"excuse me but there calling me to the security area i have to go. have a good day." joey said and walked away

"can we smoke." i asked my dad looking up at him.

"fuck yeah let's go to your room." he said and we went to my room to smoke.

he doesn't like me going through his room a lot cause he has quite a lot of guns in there and he has drugs, and money lying around.

not that he didn't trust me being around it, he did but it's just that he would prefer not to expose me to that as much as he can. which is kinda weird cause i carry a guy in my car and a gun in my room but i mean whatever helps him sleep at night.

————————————————————————————————
Authors note: also pls don't be a silent reader it doesn't really motivate me to write as much. i would love seeing comments.

3,462 words

Don't be a silent reader.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

190K 3K 16
Okay so number one ashtray & the actor are only 15 so there will be no smut of any sorts. You are Maddy's younger sister and you are going with Maddy...
315K 5.2K 42
Ashtray x oc-ғᴇᴍ (s2) "𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑚𝑒𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑙 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝐼 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑙𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑦𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑠." -ᴅɪᴀɴᴀ Diana is Kats younger sister and what...
90.1K 1K 25
DISCONTINUED!!! Javon and y/n are now a 16 year old couple, which I guess you could call famous. Their relationship is what you would call perfect. S...
5.7K 66 15
After fez took you in you became part of the O'Neil family and a respected member of the drug world fez and Ash protecting you at all costs. You neve...