red spider lily | alchemy of...

By xjinjax

↳ ❝ you are just like a winter flower that tries to survive in the cruel and cold winter. you are making you... More

cast
playlist
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty one
chapter twenty two
chapter twenty three
chapter twenty four
chapter twenty five
chapter twenty six
chapter twenty seven
chapter twenty eight

chapter five

1.6K 60 8
By xjinjax

𓆙

you are killing me but at the same time you are keeping me from dying

si-yeon's point of view

,, i have an order for you", master park said as i stood in front of him. i just waited patiently and listened to him.

,, you should bring this message to the palace and while you are there you should spy a little on them; you know i don't trust jin mu", he continued.

,, you should go now. you are going alone on this mission, so please stay safe, you are capable enough of being on your own there", he finished and looked a bit worried.

i bowed in front of him, took the message and left.

i wasn't really in the mood to stay long in the palest so i wanted to get this mission quickly finished.

i quickly made my way to the palace. as i reached it, there were many guards. i explained them that i was there to bring a message. they still looked sceptical ate me but let me in.

i sighed as i went to the office of jin mu. as i was deeper in the palace, i suddenly heard someone calling for help.

with big steps i quickly ran to the call for help. as i reached it, i hided behind the wall wanting to know what was expecting me.
then i saw it. a soul shifter stealing the energy of someone. i quickly reacted, pulled my sword out and cut of the whole arm of the soul shifter and ended this way the connection between him and his victim so he couldn't steal any more energy.
he shouted in pain. i didn't have any pity for him.
he disgusted me rather.
so now he was running towards me. i didn't wanted to make this to a long fight, so after i defended myself, i stabbed him through his chest.

his blood was all over my body. on my face, on my arms and on my neck. it disgusted me.
i wanted to rub it of my face as i heard claps.
i turned around to see a smirking jin mu.

,, ya you are really good. what a pity that you decided yourself for songrim, but the bigger pity is that you are here to the wrong time", he said and stopped smirking.

he looked at me with a face that wouldn't need a sword to stab me. his hand leading his way to his sword.

it was difficult now for me. there was a chance that i would beat him but if i injure him there won't be an evidence for him attacking me first. so it would look like i was the attacker. damn

the only thing that wouldn't be dumb right now is to escape now. so i waited for his first move. it didn't took him long as he run towards me.

he attacked me non stop and i tried my hardest to parry every attack but i wasn't as old as him with the same experience so he landed a few hits.

it hurt. the blood gave me a deja vu from my past. i forgot the pain. i forgot how painful it was.
i forgot the anxiety to die.
it was a lie if i would say that this anxiety didn't wake up the will to survive and fight in me.

i was holding my side as i looked at my hand. there wasn't any place on my hand that wasn't full of blood. i was distracted to my bad.

he made his next move and i couldn't defended myself as good as before. this attack was definitely a hit.
i felt the blood coming out of my mouth. i coughed on it. i couldn't stand upright.

,, what a shame, you hit me quite a lot and it really hurts, i didn't thought that you would be so good. and i take this one thankfully, dying delivery girl", he said as he took the message that was lying on the ground.

this was complicated. i must get out of this. i couldn't die here. i couldn't die now and especially not like this. suddenly it had an idea in my head. i used all the last energy i had and collected the remaining energy into my sword that i was holding against him. as i closed my eyes a gigantic and strong water dragon came out of my sword and hit him.

i used the chance and ran for my life. i lost really much blood. it didn't look good for me.
i looked back and didn't see any one.
just a few metres and i am out. jin mu is unconscious so he couldn't tell to close all the doors.
what a blessing in disguise.

and i was out. it wasn't much what i now had to do. i only had to return to songrim without getting unconscious.
but this was easier to say than to do.
my eyes were really heavy and my body was burning.
it was all black for me.

yul's p.o.v

i was sitting in the library as i heard a rapid entry from master park. i was confused but he looked worried so it couldn't be a good sign.

,, did you see si-yeon?", he asked loud, hoping i would say yes.

,, no, i was seeking her but i didn't find her, is something wrong", i asked hesitated as i stood up.

,, ah this isn't good", he spoke as he looked sorry at me and finished his sentence.
,, i sent her to the palace but she didn't return", he said concerned.

my eyes widened. what did he say? how could he sent her alone at all? i was under shook.
it happen something to her. all i hoped was that she wasn't death.
i was really sure that i couldn't live without her. so i really hoped that she was fine.

,, we must seek he- '' i wanted to say as i heard someone shouting afraid.
i quickly ran outside to see a frightened maid.
i first didn't get why she was afraid until i saw someone lying on the ground in front of her.

my eyes widened again. there was a pain that pricked immediately my heart. i couldn't hold it back. my eyes were starting to tear as i was running towards her.

there she laid on the ground. changing the color of the ground with her blood. i couldn't stand seeing it. i touched her neck and wanted to see if she is still alive.
gladly she was.

i picked her up from the ground and ran to master yeom. i couldn't hold it back. the first tear was rolling my cheek down. i was desperate.
desperate for her life.

,, you can't die. you just can't, did you hear me? if you die, i will die with you and if you live, i will live with you. how could i go on without you?", i said desperately with the hope that she would hear me.

——————————————-

siyeon's p.o.v

my head was driving me crazy because of the pain.
i felt some warm liquid on my right hand. i wondered what it was.
i tried to open my heavy eyes but it was really hard. but as i finally made it, i opened my eyes only to close them immediately thanks to the light.
after a while my eyes got used to the light and i looked through the room only to find a sleeping yul while he was sitting next to the bed.

i wanted to sit up as a big pain ran through my body. i hissed at the pain. and unaware of myself i woke yul up.

,, si-yeon lay down", he spoke with a deep sleepy voice and looked at me deeply with puffy eyes.

he cried because of me?

,, why did you cry? i thought i was the one that was almost dying", i spoke and let my eyes met his.

,, are you really that dumb?", he questioned me seriously.

,, what?", i said not sure if i heard him right.

,, i asked you if you are really that dumb?"

i wanted to respond not knowing what he really wanted for an answer to a question like that as he interrupted me.

,, i was crying because of you. and only because of you. do you think that i don't care seeing you on the border to death? think si-yeon. it broke my heart to see you like this and i wished i was the one lying on this bed instead of you. i would even die to take the pain you are feeling right now. i was so worried. i am sharing your pain. if you are happy, i will be happy, if you are sad, i will be sad,  if you die, i will die and if you live, i will live", he said, staying up only to pull me in a soft hug.

i heard how he cried and i felt the warm tears of him on my neck. so now i know what the warm liquid on my hand earlier was.

i felt bad. bad for being so dumb and never noticed how much he cared about me. i always thought that it was all one sided and he saw me just like any of his friends.

i embraced him now, as well and cried. not because of the fact that i nearly died today instead because of the fact that he deeply cared about me like no one else i knew about.

,, you know, i was so worried i couldn't breath", he started to whisper in my ear and finished with one sentence i won't got out of my head. it was for the eternity.

you are killing me but at the same time you are keeping me from dying

𓆙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.7K 2.4K 38
"I will stay with you forever." A girl, blinded at a young age, meets a boy that will love and care for her for the rest of her life without knowing...
114K 5.7K 53
[ ᴠᴀᴍᴘɪʀᴇ ᴀᴜ ] Choi Yeonjun Fanfiction "Because it has to be you" Upon hearing the same thing, I heard in my past life. I closed my eyes. He crashe...
117K 5K 44
In every 100 years, a girl who can see monsters will be born. At the age of 17 years old, the monsters will gradually gain more strengths to kill her...
52.6K 2.7K 37
[COMPLETED] [WARNING: CONTAINS CURSE WORD AND SEXY CONTENT] Chaerji FF story Chaeryeong's life is quiet, simple and orderly. She is just one of the h...