On the Southside with you

By janetxtoni

Meet on the Southside girl More

Cast
1)Stepping out
2)Excuse me?
3) whats good ?
5)You agian?
6)I think i like you ?
7)Senior pics
8)Finals
9)Spring break
10) Outside
11) Are you ready ?
12) The Morning After
13)Clapback
14)Exposed
15)Doin to much
16) Meet me on the southside
17)ITS MY BIRTHDAY
18)Skipping
19)caught up
20)Congratulations pt1
21)Congratulations pt2
Tee hee
22)just me and you
23) Juneteenth
24)First day
25) Attitude
26)

4)Happy birthday

838 39 12
By janetxtoni

Janet POV
APRIL , 3rd
Nikki house
•••••••••••

"From the front door to the back we fucking all night boy say my name , We no one ain't around we be making real love that seven ward boy really know how to fuck "

As Vickeelo boom through the speakers, I was upstairs just getting out the shower going to put on my outfit that Nikki picked out for me. Of course it was something I would definitely not wear. This girl

I stepped in front of the mirror trying to pull it down but my boobs will just pop out. Uh why did I say yes to this.

I put my shoes on walking to the mirror. I tossed my hair to one side and sprayed Chance by Chanel on me and applied some lip gloss. I took one more glance in the mirror before exiting Nikki's room.

Walking to the top of the steps I hear voices. Whew now I'm nervous. No one from school has ever seen me dressed up, usually I'd wear baggy sweats and an oversized sweatshirt to cover up my shape.

Reaching the bottom of the steps , all eyes were on me. I was very uncomfortable. The guys stared with lust while the girls stared with disgust.

"DAMNNNNNNN MY BITCH LOOK THE FUCK GOOD" Nikki loud ass said while walking over to me.

"Thank you!! But next time pick out something that isn't showing my ass "

"Girl anyways, let's take a shot" she said pulling me into the kitchen.

"Girl you know I do not drink "

"Just one shot for me please it's my birthday " she fake pouted while holding a bottle of casamigos.

"Fine just one" she squealed and began to pour to shots.

As soon as niki handed me my shot the door bell rang,Whew talk bout save by the bell.

I pour my glass down the sink and follow Nikki out the kitchen. When she open the door in walks bey and the leach from the party. Oh God .

"Hey Janet " bey said while flashing a small smile.

"Wassup bey " i said looking the leach up and and down cause she was staring hard. The leach spoke to Nikki while staring at me.

"Xoxo my love is very special
If you want it you can have it
But don't take me for granted
So much so much
So much things I did not say
I'm from Portmore that's in J.A
We can do it on that beach deh"

As soon as Nikki heard that she took bey hand and ran over to the wall bending down twerking all over her, leaving me and the leach by the door alone.

I walked away before she can even say anything. I was heading to the kitchen to get a bottle a water because that was the only thing to drink besides liquor.

I was standing by the fridge watching everyone converse among each other, when suddenly one of the football players from school walked in the kitchen eyeing me up and down I think his name was Rene.

"Hey Janet " he said stepping a bit to close.

"Umm hi " I said shyly

"Why so nervous I ain't gonna bite " he moved more closer causing me to back into the counter.

"Yeah but you never talk to me before. Uh can you back up please"

"I never knew you had a damn body like this. damn ma you should let me up in there tonight " he whispered the last part in my ear making me cringe.

"No thank you. but can you back up "

"Nah I'm good right here" he was so close I smelled the Hennessy on his breath. Than suddenly I heard this deep manly voice.

"I Think you better back the fuck away from her for your brains be splattered over this damn kitchen " he quickly jumped away at the sound of the voice. I looked up and it was leach from the party.

"Nigga you got five seconds to go back to whatever damn country you came from before I throw your ass there do you understand me " she had him yoked up against the wall. Damn she strong.

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE" she dropped him to the ground leaving him gasping for air. With that he ran out the door.

I was shocked by how fast she got him to leave "You good mamas?" She said coming close to me.

"Yeah I'm fine. Thank you "

"No problem. It seem like he was making you uncomfortable so I wanted to help" I could barley hear her by how loud the music was.

"Yeah Im glad you came in time cause I was starting to get scared" I said walking into the living room.

We stood there watching everyone dance around and Nikki crazy ass all on Beyoncé. this girl was definitely getting ripped tonight.

The leach just stood there next to me watching as well. I really gotta stop calling her that and ask her real name.

"Umm so what's your name ?" I asked I don't even think she can hear me above all the music.

"Toni" she spoke but i barely heard her I think she said Tanya I dont know.

"Tanya ?"

"No girl toni" the music was so loud I decided to take her upstairs so I can get to know her a little better since she technically saved me cause lords knows what would've happened in that kitchen.

"Come with me upstairs cause I can barely hear." I said while grabbing her hand leading her upstairs.

As we walked upstairs Nikki and bey was staring so hard like we had three heads. Anyways we went into the guest bedroom where I usually sleep when I'm here.

"I hope you don't mind me bringing you up here I just couldn't hear over the loud music. I'm not really used to all that " I said while taking a seat on the bed.

"Nah you cool ma" she just looked me with no facial expression.

"So what's your name ? "

"Toni" my dumbass said Tanya.

"That's nice . How old are you? if you don't mind me asking"

"No you good, I'm 21 "

"Ohhh so you from around here ?"

"Nah I'm from the south side. What's this an interview? Who you work with 12? " she said laughing

"No I'm just want to get to know you I'm sorry if I'm asking to many questions " it was quiet for a while.

"So you got a boyfriend "

"No "

"Oh okay and my fault bout the last time we seen eachother I ain't mean to call you a bitch"

"You ok I kinda was acting like a bitch. I really didn't wanna go I'm not really the partying type"

"I can tell. You look a little shy there and downstairs " I giggled.

"So what you like to do? " she asked smiling.

"Well I like-"

"Janet what the hell y'all doing in here?" Nikki yelled opening the door

" I was just getting to know Toni " I look at her than back at Nikki.

"Yeah that better be all y'all was doing up in her, Toni" Nikki said.

"Girl we was just talking "

"if we would've been doing anything else, you would've known. you know how I get down" Toni said smirking at me.

"And how do you get down ?" I said squinting my eyes.

"Don't worry bout it"

"Anyways, come downstairs majority of everybody left so it's just me and bey and Lana and jada " we followed Nikki downstairs where we seen Beyoncé sparking a blunt and Lana and jada talking in the corner.

"What the hell y'all was doing up there "bey said before taking a pull.

"Nothing. why does everyone think we was doing something? " I shrugged.

"Well y'all snuck off upstairs and we people do that they are ether fucking or about to fuck" bey said

"Well I'm not people " I sat down on the couch next to Toni.

"Y'all ain't fuck for real? Nigga I know you got blue balls" blue balls ? Why would she have blue - oh my god.

We all just sat around and listened to music while Toni and bet passed the blunt back and fourth. Every now and then Toni would glance over at me with those low eyes. Damn she kinda fine.

We sat there for I good twenties minutes before Nikki and bey decided to go upstairs and do well....umm you know.

Lana and jada decide to take the guest room downstairs and I was just stuck in the living room with Toni. I just played on my phone while she did the same with hers.

It was quiet for a minute before she broke the silence .

"Alight I'm out " she said getting up to stretch.

"You not going to wait for bey?" I said getting up with her , walking her to the door.

"Nah that nigga gonna be up there for a minute."

"Thank you again for earlier "

"No need, I'll catch you later mamas " she said licking her lips and opening the door.

"Okay bye." I closed the door and looked around. I minds well clean this up. Whew Nikki better thank me.

Hey guys, this chapter was really just a filler it's boring as shit but idgaf smd ✌🏾

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 143 11
I'll always be yours and you'll always be mine. Part two of changing a player
93.3K 2.3K 22
...... Nobody has to know ...........Let it be OUR SECRET
31.4K 1.8K 23
"𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫, 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫?" short story
50.9K 3.8K 44
𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a woman gains an annoying roommate. And possibly , a soulmate.