𝐋𝐈𝐌𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃 (𝟏𝟖+)

By kingkatewrites

❝𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐥𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝.❞ In which an intern has a sex contract wi... More

INTRODUCTION
INTRODUCTION 2.0
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-one
Twenty-two
Twenty-three
Twenty-four
Twenty-five
Twenty-six
Twenty-seven
Twenty-eight
Twenty-nine
Thirty
Thirty-one
Thirty-two
Thirty-three
Thirty-four
Thirty-five
Thirty-six
Thirty-seven
Thirty-eight
Thirty-nine
Forty
Forty-one
Forty-two
Forty-two
Forty-three
Forty-four
END
BONUS I
BONUS II
BONUS III
IMPORTANT!

Fifteen

43.3K 1K 787
By kingkatewrites

MY LEGS WERE SHAKING, uncontrollably. It lasted for a moment or two, before I could breathe again. The dark green trench coat fell down my knees and it was hiding the fact that I wore nothing underneath.

Well, almost nothing.

Elijah wanted to try bondage, and I was more than eager to put the words into action. He only instructed me to wait for him in his apartment, and the passcode of the keypad was the following message. Though I didn't get the chance to snoop around, it still felt rather exciting to be alone in his bed.

However, nothing was as exciting as the newly discovered information about Elijah's hobbies. For example, he owned many, many different types of ropes and ninety percent of them were personalized to his taste. The ropes he used on me had wires installed and were mainly used as something to show control over the submissive one in the relationship. Using a remote controller, it sent electricity down my body, and Elijah decided just how much shock I would get.

I also had a small vibrator inside of me, and that remote was in his pocket, too.

If we were all alone on the street, he would not press either, but as soon as it got a little bit crowded he would alternate between the two remotes. Of course, if it got too crowded, he would use both of them. He kept track of how many times I'd acted suspicious, and of course, it was the number of times he would deny me orgasm. I was trying my best not to show anything on my face, but it was getting unbearable.

Elijah's hand rested on the small of my back whilst the other one was tucked into his pocket where all the magic was happening. I found myself breathing heavier and heavier because we'd turned around not too long ago, and the last destination was his apartment.

"Walk straight, Freya." Elijah instructed, with a low chuckle. It was hard trying to walk in a straight line, and act as if nothing was happening.

Did I mention that I had a collar on my neck, and a chain leash?

''You wouldn't want people to find out what's going on here, would you?'' Elijah taunted me. His deep voice was enough to make me quiver ever so slightly.

I was positive that my thighs were coated in my juices. Not only was it exhilarating to try out something like this, but it was my first time doing it in public, too. It was weird just how many of my firsts Elijah had taken away.

''No.'' I replied in a small whisper, ''It's getting unbearable, sir. I can't walk anymore.''

He chuckled, lowly, ''Yes you can and you will, Freya. Let's not act like this isn't turning you on.''

The worst part was, Elijah was right. I couldn't remember the last time someone made me feel so humiliated, yet so excited. I was looking at him, cheeks red and blazing hot whilst he remained unbothered. He had the small smirk tugged on the corner of his lips, but nothing more than that.

He glanced at his wrist-watch, and we were almost back at his apartment, ''Let's play a game, shall we, Freya?''

Immediately, my eyes lit up before I bit my bottom lip when I felt both the vibrator and the ropes do their thing. I was shaking for a few moments before Elijah turned both off.

''What kind of game?''

Elijah stopped in his tracks and looked at me with so much danger hidden behind his eyes, ''Run. Where I catch you, I fuck you. I don't care where it is, Freya. Run.''

I wasn't sure if I should mistake it for kindness on his part, but Elijah gave me a head start, most likely because I was in heels. However, a hidden talent of mine was the ability to run in heels as fast as I was able to in running shoes.

I didn't want to stick around and see what would happen if he caught me down the street and so I bolted, as fast as possible.

The adrenaline was pumping in my veins and my heartbeat was going crazy. My mind went into an overdrive. He wouldn't fuck me on the street, would he? Then again, I was thinking of Elijah, and God knew how many surprises that man had up his sleeves.

I glanced around and my eyes went wide at the sight. He was so fucking close to me, despite me having a headstart.

Thankfully, his building was in my sight. The doorman was looking at me like I was a lunatic, however, he opened the door for me nonetheless. I was in the elevator with a blink of an eye and as I pressed the button to close the door, I breathed out a sigh of relief.

Not for too long, though. Of course I was unlucky and just as the door was about to close completely, Elijah's foot prevented it from fully closing. I backed up against the wall as he stepped inside of the elevator with a thrilled look on his face as he took off his dress jacket and threw it on the floor.

''Caught you, little fox,'' He spoke, ''You're mine, now.''

The moment the door closed, he pressed the pause button. No one was able to enter, no one was able to leave. I backed up into the corner and Elijah didn't hesitate to take off my coat in one, swift motion.

I wasn't able to comprehend how he managed to do everything so quickly but before I was able to process everything fully, the vibrator fell to the floor and so did Elijah's pants. I was turned around as he bent me over and slammed into me.

I screamed at the burning sensation. Elijah was quick to put his hand over my mouth while he used his other one to spank me and it was brutal. I enjoyed every second of it. Soon enough, his hands disappeared from my body, though it lasted for a moment or two, before they landed on my throat.

Slowly, he was cutting off the air, though not too much at once.

''Fucking hell,'' He hissed, ''You're such a good little slut, Freya, taking me so well.''

The force which he used brought tears to my eyes, and I was barely able to gasp for air. Elijah pulled me up a little bit and the disappointment of not having his hands around my throat didn't last long as he grabbed my chin and directed my head into one direction.

''Look up, Freya.'' I did as I was told, ''What do you think? Do you look pretty right now?'' He chuckled as he pressed a small kiss on my neck.

In the far corner on the ceiling of the elevator was a camera. Somehow, it made everything more exciting and the mere thought of someone watching us brought a newly discovered sensation, the one that I'd never felt before.

''How many people are watching us?'' I asked, feeling breathless.

Elijah simply chuckled against my skin as he bit down on my shoulder. Another moan slipped past my lips at the tingling sensation and I felt myself nearing the edge, ''Who knows? Between two and five.''

The moment he finished speaking, so did I. The orgasm hit me hard and a scream pierced through my mouth. He didn't stop, though. He continued to slam into me with much more force than before. He was merciless and I adored the feeling of being overwhelmed.

''You're a bad girl, Freya.'' He hissed, ''Not only did you cum without my permission, but you also got off on people watching you? Now, I know where to take you soon.''

The look of disappointment was plastered on my face once he pulled out of me and finished all over my ass. His groans made me aroused all over again, though I was hoping he would cum inside of me and he noticed the look of dismay that flashed my features.

''Don't look so disappointed, little fox.'' He chuckled as he put the coat over my shoulders and pressed the button of his floor, ''The day that I cum inside of you will be the day that you officially become my little breeding toy. Not yet, though.''

•••

As soon as we stepped inside of his home, I took the heels off and threw them to the side. Elijah undid all of the ropes around my chest and stomach, and took the collar off. He prepared a warm bath for me and I would lie if I said that I wasn't feeling butterflies.

He washed my entire body, my hair and then dried me off. This motherfucker even dressed me into his clothes and carried me to his bed, before he disappeared to prepare me something to eat.

Soon, he returned with a tray that was full of food. He placed it on my lap and brought my pillow up so I'd sit higher, and then took a seat next to me.

''You're going to eat everything, and drink two glasses of water.'' He instructed.

''Fine.'' I mumbled under my breath and took a small bite of the chicken salad that was on the side. Mainly, I was playing around with the food as I wasn't hungry, but one glance at Elijah and I knew that he wouldn't let me leave until I ate every last part of the food he prepared for me.

''So,'' I began to talk once most of the meal was gone, ''Where did you want to take me?''

He chuckled, ''So curious.'' Then he paused and licked his bottom lip, ''There is this club. Let's just say that Limited is a little baby compared to this. You need connections to get inside, and basically, people will pay you to watch you fuck someone.''

My mouth dropped open, ''Is that even legal?''

''Many of the BDSM clubs are, though, penetration isn't allowed. Which is why the club I'd take you to is lowkey and you can't go in without some major connections. Of course, I don't do it for the money.''

''Of course,'' I mumbled, obviously a millionaire wouldn't care about a thousand or two, ''Is that safe?''

He blinked, disbelief and disappointment laced his face for a split second, ''Would I ever take you somewhere if it wasn't one hundred percent safe? I'm disappointed, Freya.''

''Sorry,'' I said, knowing damn well that he cared about my safety, ''When are we going?''

''You want to go?''

I nodded my head, ''Yeah, it could be fun.''

''Fun isn't the word I would use, but let's go with it.'' He stated, ''I'll see when the next party is set, and take you then. But for now, you have a meal to finish and a present to open.''

I gave him a knowing look, ''I told you, it's too much. You bought me a fucking car, isn't that enough?''

Elijah's face split into a wide grin, ''Did you like it?''

I rolled my eyes, ''That's not the point. I did like it, but you need to stop spending so much money on me, it's really too much.''

''You don't get to dictate the way I spend my money, and since I want to spend it on you, that's what I will do. You can complain, but I won't stop.''

Elijah stood up and walked out of the room. I heard some noise, alongside some cuss words from him, which made me giggle, before he returned with a giant box in his hands. I groaned.

''You'll definitely be needing this soon, Freya.'' Elijah stated as he placed the box on the bed next to me.

My eyes went wide, ''You bought me a Valentino dress? Are you insane?''

He chuckled, ''Yes, and you'll wear it next Friday.''

''Where are we going? I'm not wearing a dress that is worth more than me to a sex club.''

His gaze hardened, ''Do not speak like you're worthless, Freya. Not in my presence, do you understand me?''

I was taken aback by the sudden change in his demeanor, and the tone of his voice. It chilled me how infuriated he'd gotten with a mere sentence, especially since I gave no thought into what I was speaking.

''Okay.''

He sighed, ''And you won't be wearing it to a sex club. There is this party. Mostly, it's all about business and everyone who is anyone in this world will be there. I want you to be my plus one.''

''Alright, I'll go. Free drinks and food? I'm down.''

It took me a solid hour to convince Elijah to lie down next to me, and to put on 10 things I hate about you. It was one of my comfort movies and since he's never seen it, it was the perfect opportunity for him to get educated.

Some scenes made me laugh, and from time to time, I caught him staring at me. Something in his eyes burned me, like he was placing a lighter to my skin. All of the emotions in his eyes disappeared before I got the chance to properly understand what they were all about.

And I already knew that a man like Elijah wouldn't be a cuddling person, however, I was surprised when I fell asleep on his chest and woke up the next day in the same position.

As sweet as it was, it did nothing but make me want to run away.

•••

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

616K 9K 25
A 17 year old named Miranda , works at a low paying restaurant as a waitress, she gets abused by her step mother and father as if they think what she...
593K 20.4K 32
Abby is just an ordinary girl working in a cafe. She's staying alone in a small rented flat. She left the orphanage 4 years ago and currently taking...
1.5M 25K 25
Althea There's no way a handsome billionaire would pay money for me. I'm mousey and look like I stepped right out of the nerd brigade. It's not like...