The daily vest cannot be drop...

By Spinfoxie

Alternative Title: 日抛马甲不能掉 Author: Zimu Tao Summary: 25 years of interstellar, supernatural recovery, strange... More

The day throw vest cannot be dropped
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
100
101
102
103
104

99

34 2 0
By Spinfoxie

    The atmosphere froze in an instant.

    Wen Muqing didn't know how to sigh when he wanted to. The house leak happened to rain overnight, and all the bad things piled up together.

    Xie Yan said: "Use other excuses to delay. Ying Tongtong's matter must be resolved first. Shouldn't Ying Feng's information be destroyed?"

    Wen Gefei took off his glasses and rubbed the bridge of his nose: "Five years ago, Ying Feng was taken to the headquarters for training, and there is a backup of the information at this time in Dawn, and I have raised the level of the information to the highest level, so it should not be leaked."

    Wen Muqing said: "What about other capable people who know him? What about the neighbors? What happened seven years ago?"

    Xie Yan frowned: "Did you find out something?"

    Wen Muqing looked at Wen Gefei.

    Wen Gefei recalled for a while, and said: "Before Xie Yan was just an ordinary ability user registered in Suguang, no matter how much we investigate, it is impossible to find out all the ways he has contacted people after he became an ability user, so we took him into the The rhetoric at the headquarters was 'death'."

    He said coldly: "Ying Feng should not be 'alive' in the outside world."

    "Did Bi Die tell you?"

    Wen Gefei shook his head: "She didn't know before We only notified you recently, otherwise Ying Tongtong would not be able to study abroad."

    In other words, except for Suguang's specific people, no one knew that Ying Feng was alive, including his wife. Otherwise, Shuguang would definitely take the two of them to live in a special residence out of insurance.

    Judging from Ying Tongtong's reaction, her mother should also completely hide this matter from her, only saying that Ying Feng went on a business trip, not about his death.

    Lian Bidie is a very strong woman, busy with work, but she is very kind to her daughter. Under her wing, Ying Tongtong has not suffered any trauma, and she fully believes her words—it is a bit too naive.

    "Then did she tell Ying Tongtong?"

    Wen Gefei shook his head: "I probably haven't mentioned it yet. When I told Lian Bidie about it the day before yesterday, she was very emotional. I originally planned to bring them here during the National Day, so as not to affect work and study, but Lian Bidie Refused."

    "She said that Tongtong finally had a classmate who had a good time, and she said that she would go on a trip together, and she planned to delay it for a few days, and tell her after she came back from the trip."

    That is to say, Ying Tongtong's trip this time It was arranged before Lian Bidie knew about it, not the information leaked from Lian Bidie.

    Wen Muqing scratched the edge of the bed for a while, frowning.

    After checking the information, Wu Quan came back and told him in a tired voice: [Five years ago, Lian Bidie did have a funeral service, and Shuguang found similar corpses to be cremated. Although it was a bit immoral, Ying Feng was indeed died. ]

    But that group of people knew that Ying Feng was still alive, and even used it to take revenge on Ying Tongtong.

    Or maybe they didn't know that he was still alive, and they knew that Ying Feng seven years ago was already a capable person through someone's revelation.

    ——The fuse is the identity of the supernatural being.

    Wen Gefei has been in charge of Yingfeng for so long, so naturally he has a lot of information on him. He said: "Seven years ago, your scope was a bit general. He was a B-level ability user at that time, and he did at least twenty-five tasks in a year. "

    Wen Muqing said: "Where is the one near his house?"

    "There was a sudden and strange incident, only C-level intensity, Ying Feng found out and dealt with it directly, and Shuguang hadn't even been included at that time." Wen Gefei said, "Shuguang It was established a year after the strangeness appeared. At the stage when Ying Feng was active, many policies and rules were not comprehensive. If it was the information at that time, it would be difficult to guarantee that it would not have been leaked. It happened before, why would they trouble the dead?"

    Xie Yan kept silent, he took the information from Wen Gefei and flipped through it, the first one was the approved application, and the bottom one was about other alienated people in psychotherapy.

    "A total of fifteen psychotherapists have been recruited?" he asked, "Have they all been identified?"

    Wen Gefei nodded: "They all passed the test of supernatural powers, and their identity and background were also checked. The person in charge of Ying Feng is a veteran with more than ten years of experience. I have been watching."

    Wen Muqing didn't pay attention to their digressions, he resumed Ask Wu Quan to check the C-level weird data in Shuguang and the surveillance in the bar.

    [The C-level weird incident was included later. Ying Feng's report was very simple, and he wrote that no casualties were caused. As for the weird specific ability, he didn't write it. It should have been solved directly, and he didn't investigate carefully. ]

    Wu Quan checked this and checked that: [I scanned the surveillance in the bar, there were four people in black clothes present, one of them was wearing a mask and a hat, and did not show his face, I will send you the information of the other three. ]

    [One of them is indeed Ying Feng's neighbor, named Zhong Jie. I haven't found out that the other two have any relationship with him. They should have met later. ]

    Wen Muqing looked at Zhong Jie's information, which showed "single", but from the information, he did report seven years ago, saying that his wife was missing, but this was dismissed by the police, and even almost received a psychiatric examination Sentenced as delusional.

    Wen Muqing thought, there are also two possibilities.

    First, that strangeness may be a very powerful strangeness, which swallowed the existence of Zhong Jie's wife. Zhong Jie still remembers it for some reason, but he is the only one in the world who remembers it. Despite the difference in strength, Weirdness is still given by Ying Feng. Second, Zhong Jie's wife was conceived by him. He didn't have a wife in the first place, but he firmly believed that his wife was missing. Weird body.

    But no matter what the reason is, Zhong Jie blamed this on a "dead person", saying that it is impossible for no one to induce it.

    This "Avenger" organization must have a demagogic leader in it.

    "Ye Shou, Mr. Ye Shou." Xie Yan's voice sounded, awakening Wen Muqing's thinking.

    Xie Yan said: "Can you find Mr. Lin Ta? Guangyu's divination is full of passiveness. We want to investigate information about the 'Avengers'. There must be supernatural beings involved in them, otherwise Ying Tongtong would not be able to It happened so quietly." No matter how

    stupid Ying Tongtong is, it is impossible for her to go to an unfamiliar bar to meet people unsuspecting. From the hotel's surveillance, she has indeed turned on the alarm system to prevent weirdness, and she has enough money to deal with ordinary adults. Anti-wolf spray with special effects; and she cautiously asked the driver to wait for her.

    Wen Muqing also went to the Psychedelic Kiss bar once. The cards in his hand were not strong at the time, and Ye Tingshen was still at the R level. Of course, he had checked before going there. Although it was a bar in a gray area, there were no supernatural powers. Occupy.

    Wen Muqing said: "I will contact Linta, and I will inform you of the result."

    "Even Bi Die can't hide this matter, because Ying Tongtong is a good boy and calls her every day." Wen Muqing said Ge Fei sighed, "I'll go and discuss with a psychotherapist what countermeasures to take. If it can be delayed for a while."

    Xie Yan said: "Don't reveal too much information, even if you pass the test, it doesn't mean it's completely safe. I suspect that the Avengers There is Ark's involvement in it."

    Wen Gefei: "Ark and the others are too busy to take care of themselves now, and they still come to harass us?"

    "The defensive faction is struggling, but it doesn't mean that some rats in the gutter are willing to contribute. The situation on their side is more complicated." Xie Yan said, "Try to solve this matter within three days, we don't have much time."

    He finally thanked Wen Muqing again.

    Wen Muqing didn't want this thank you at all.

    He patiently checked the surveillance in the bar again, and found that Ying Tongtong hadn't taken out the anti-wolf spray in her pocket from the beginning to the end. Run away or ring the alarm, and don't start screaming in panic until someone controls your hands and feet.

    Combined with the delirious phenomenon of two classmates, and the unreasonable situation of a night shift driver falling asleep after waiting for a while...

    Wen Muqing reasonably suspects that there is a psychic supernatural power inside.

    However, it is impossible for the supernatural beings to be unfamiliar with the strange, and how could they react so strongly to the announcement? Could it really be what Xie Yan said, and it was Fang Zhou's conspiracy?

    If it was Ark's conspiracy, then they would not be limited to causing trouble for their family members, and the interior of Dawn might also be unsafe.

    Wen Muqing took a deep breath and tried to calm himself down. The most taboo in divination is confusion, which will lead to the opposite result of divination.

    Then, he directly located the submarine palace and teleported there.

    The current submarine palace is no longer near Santa Rosa Island. He moved directly to the bottom of the Antarctic ice layer after making a fuss about the ark. Although this caused the entire palace to become more lifeless, it would no longer affect ignorant people.

    Staying in the somewhat icy sea, he asked Wu Quan to find him some gentle light music to listen to, opened the card interface, and moved to the [Seer] page.

    Suddenly, Wen Muqing stared at the skills above in a daze.

    [Mandate of Heaven]: Passive skill, a spoken judgment can reverse life and death. (One-time skill, which can cause the card to be completely damaged after use)

    "It can reverse life and death..." He murmured, "Is Tongtong's situation also within this range?"

    Wu Quan said: [Then find her body . ]

    "This is not a problem." The

    problem is that he still needs the card Linta very much.

    The passive skill that cannot tell lies to him is an excellent interrogation talent, as long as the Avengers are caught, they can pry their mouths open; the daily divination ability can help him foresee most of the troubles in advance, and even the final crisis It also depends on him to prepare in advance, otherwise the crisis will come suddenly, and the casualties may be even greater.

    Wen Muqing never thought of tearing up this SR card in advance, he is not only permanent, but also very useful, and has a deep bond with Tang Guangyu.

    But now...

    he frowned more and more, and asked: "Is there any other way to revive a person?"

    [...Change cards for a gamble? Or item pool? ] Wu Quan said dryly, [Energy points are only useful to you and me. ]

    He suggested: [How about we just erase Ying Feng's memory? ]

    Wen Muqing was speechless.

    This decision is even more unreliable, not to mention that Ying Feng has been sober for so long, his strength has reached the A level of the general SSR card, and it is not certain whether Qing Xingdeng can erase his memory; let alone relying on Ying Feng Thinking about his daughter's obsession, if something goes wrong in the process of fuzzy memory, once he completely alienates into a strange one, it will be a disaster.

    "Disaster, disaster..." He repeated it several times, and a strange inspiration appeared in his heart. Wen Muqing grabbed a handful of Tarot cards and used the inspiration to divination in this direction.

    The numerous Tarot cards were ups and downs in the sea water, and three cards soon emerged. After Wen Muqing solved the cards, his eyes were completely brightened.

    "Wu Quan, we can only do this first." He said quickly, "Ying Tongtong's incident will irritate Ying Feng, and his alienation will definitely be a disaster. We must find Tongtong's body as soon as possible. The fortune teller uses this card to revive her."

    Wu Quan's head was full of question marks: [Didn't you just think about it? ]

    "The SR card can be repaired once." He said, "I almost forgot this rule."

    He continued: "This intuitive premonition is too strong, I think Ying Feng is likely to be the last disaster of mankind. "

    "We must solve this matter quickly, we must hurry!"

    Wen Muqing stood up directly, put the tarot cards in his hand, and wanted to contact Shuguang headquarters directly.

    Wu Quan hurriedly took out two gongs and slammed them in his head. Duang's voice exploded from Wen Muqing's head, like a cannon. He said, "Are you dazed? Calm down, don't be affected by the cards."

    Wen Muqing covered his head: "Got it...you are too cruel."

    Although Lin Ta didn't write prompts on the back, it was obvious that there would be no normal person with such a high inspiration. As a result, I immediately practiced it, as if I would miss the kiss of the goddess of fate after a while.

    If he wanted to find Ying Tongtong's body, he had to go through a series of procedures. After all, such things as "resurrection" were too terrifying. Even if he wanted to do it, he couldn't let too many people know about it.

    Those psychedelic kisses, the insiders of the hotel, the driver, and the people in the police...

    these all have to erase the memory of "Ying Tongtong"'s death.

    So Ye Tingshen must cooperate.

    Wen Muqing teleported back to Pingyu City. It had been two hours since he spoke with Xie Yan and the others last time. He sent another message this time, but no one answered.

    [Just send it to Tibet directly. ] Wu Quan said, [Ying Tongtong's incident was suppressed by the police. I paid attention to it. The media didn't put it on the Internet, and there were not many insiders. ]

    "Where is her body?"

    Wu Quan said: [They haven't backed up to the star network yet, I can't find it, but it is always in the police station. ]

    Wen Muqing drove directly to Tibet with Linta's card, while Ye Shou rushed to the Pingyu City Police Station.

    Compared with Ye Shou's authority, the authority of other cards is not high. Lin Ta was blocked at the door and could only enter after being notified by the reception staff.

    The receptionist said apologetically, "I can't contact Director Xie and Director Wen at the moment, why don't you wait for a while?"

    Wen Muqing felt that they probably went to find Ying Feng.

    Seer also has a passive skill. [Unpredictable]: Passive skill, which can freely blur part of the contacted object's memory related to itself.

    He was just about to use this skill to sneak in directly when he was discovered by Tang Guangyu who just came out of class.

    "Lin Ta!" Tang Guangyu ran out with a dozen books in his arms, showing a surprised expression, "Why did you come to the headquarters?" The

    pale and gloomy boy tugged at the brim of his hat and whispered, "I have something to do with the director."

    "The director I went downstairs with the director." Tang Guangyu said, "Are you in a hurry? I have an urgent call."

    Wen Muqing nodded without hesitation.

    Tang Guangyu smiled at the staff, and walked in with Wen Muqing.

    Tang Guangyu said: "We haven't seen each other for almost a month. Your pendulum works very well. I feel that the predictive dream has become much stronger in recent days."

    "What did you dream about?" Wen Muqing asked casually.

    The last time he met with Tang Guangyu, he didn't reveal any plans, but just guided him to control his wandering inspiration, so as not to have more scars on his body from prying into fate in a mess, and what he predicted was useless.

    But looking at Tang Guangyu's eyes, he should have combined the current Linta with the Linta he saw in the illusion, and his attitude has become less "kind" than it was at the beginning.

    Tang Guangyu said: "The main reason is to predict the appearance of a few newly born strange things, most of which are concentrated in the C to B level. The A-level weirdness has not increased much, and then it seems that many humans have the ability to transform..."

    Speaking of the transformation ability, he struggled a lot: "Aren't there many werewolves and fox demons in your world? Can they become pure human beings?"

    Wen Muqing probably knew that he was talking about the awakening of the bloodlines. He turned out the settings he had made in advance and said: "The lower the purity of the blood, the more human-like it is. As for the transformation, there is a magic that talks about it, just learn it.

    " Is someone coming to Earth?"

    Now he thinks that those old scripts that he has read, such as the unrequited love of monsters, and the ghosts in Liaozhai, must all come from Linta's world, right?

    Thinking about it this way, their worlds have already intersected, huh?

    Tang Guangyu asked Lin Ta: "What do you want to do after the weirdness is resolved? Do you want to stay on Earth? I feel that you don't look too old, and you can go to university well."

    It is impossible to stay, but he doesn't need to say now , said that Tang Guangyu would probably pester him to ask questions, which would be even more troublesome.

    Wen Muqing said vaguely: "Let's see when the time comes."

    Tang Guangyu wanted to ask again, but he had already reached the emergency communication room. He pressed the red button, and there was a slight beeping sound in the room. Soon, Xie Yan's face appears on the screen.

    He saw Wen Muqing at a glance, and said with some surprise: "Your actions are fast."

    Wen Muqing said: "The situation is urgent, Ye Shou asked me soon, I have already obtained the result of divination, can we meet now?"

    "Okay, I'll come up." Xie Yan nodded.

    Wen Muqing: "Where's Director Wen?"

    "Ge Fei is talking to a psychotherapist, and it will take some time."

    "Have you gone to see him?"

    "No."

    Because of Tang Guangyu's existence, the two did not mention Ying Feng's name, Xie Yan quickly turned off the screen and prepared to come up.

    Now Tang Guangyu knew what important matter the two were discussing, so he wisely didn't ask. He smiled and said, "Let's go to Pingyu University together after the matter is over? I've actually studied law there for a long time."

    "Let's talk."

    Tang Guangyu looked The young man sighed and stood up to bid farewell.

    Wen Muqing watched him leave, and couldn't help saying: "You have to pay attention to safety recently, it's best to dream during the day, and report something earlier."

    Tang Guangyu finds it difficult to wake up every time he has a prophetic dream. If something happened, if he was unlucky, he would not even have a chance to escape.

    Tang Guangyu nodded clearly, and did not ask why.

    But Wu Quan couldn't help asking.

    [I just think he speaks strangely today, in other words, he is full of FLAGs. ] Wen Muqing said, [Lin Ta's inspiration is too strong, I can't tell whether it is my worry or intuition for a while, so I can only explain it in advance. ]

    On the other side, Wen Muqing has already rushed to the police station controlling the night watchman's card. The ordinary people who were attacked at night are definitely not only Ying Tongtong, but most of them were frightened and had time to defend themselves. She was the only one who was attacked. against.

    The police probably had to work overtime for several days in a row. They all had dark circles under their eyes, their faces were tired, and the air was full of the strong smell of coffee.

    Wen Muqing went directly to Yang Minyue and asked him where Ying Tongtong's body was.

    Yang Minyue said: "The higher-ups have contacted us. Although she happened here, the autopsy results are fine. Both the suspect and her household registration are in Sichuan Province. The higher-ups' instructions are to take her back and think about it later." "

    He approached Wen Muqing and whispered, "This may have a lot to do with the supernatural beings. I guess they are afraid that something will happen to the children here, so they want to secretly send them back for protection."

    In a hurry to move because you were worried that someone would do something to the body?

    Wen Muqing frowned, was Xie Yan his order? Or has Lian Bidie already been exposed?

    He asked, "Air or land?"

    "Lu, there's too much movement in the air."

    If you travel across provinces by land, the car can still be driven for at least a day.

    Wen Muqing nodded, turned around and left.

    He directly asked Wu Quan to check the license plate number. If you ask Yang Minyue, the police will probably have to struggle with the transfer order, which will be very troublesome.

    [There are four people in the car, including the driver, and two of them are C-level abilities, and they are quite generous. ] Wu Quan reported the license plate number, [Lian Bitie then I sneaked into her Chenxi and took a look. Although she was still very anxious about Ying Tongtong not contacting her, she chose to send someone to look for it first instead of calling the police. Delay for a while. ]

    Wen Muqing asked Wu Quan to help him count the list of people who knew about Ying Tongtong's death, while he talked to Xie Yan himself.

    They still went to the most confidential monitoring room.

    Xie Yan said: "Lin Ta, what is the result of the divination?"

    "Ying Tongtong's death will completely alienate Ying Feng and cause an unprecedented catastrophe." Wen Muqing said bluntly, "This matter must be concealed."

    "As for The leader of the Avengers is very likely to be instigated by Ark, and there are people with spiritual powers among them."

    Xie Yan's face was ugly: "Psychic powers? Very few people can awaken this power, but because of the recruitment psychology Therapist, I know where they are."

    Psychic users cause greater harm and more concealment than other users, so Suguang is very concerned about this special ability, and it is usually useful Chen Xi's positioning is even more closely guarded these days.

    "You have to check Fang Zhou. You should also be careful internally. Although Fang Zhou's strength is not very good, it is impossible to guard against evil things." Wen Muqing said bluntly, "Let's not mention this for now. How is Ying Feng doing now?"

    "We haven't told him that the two of us can't come. He is in a good mood now." Xie Yan said, "But this matter can't be hidden for a long time, because even if we can't see him, we have no legitimate reason to refuse him to ask for a video. "

    "I have a solution."

    Xie Yan looked at the young man with some surprise, he raised his head and stared at him with dark eyes, it didn't look like he was joking at all.

    He said slowly: "Do you have a way to solve Ying Feng's matter?"

    Wen Muqing nodded firmly: "You know that I am not from this world. In our world, resurrection is not an impossible thing."

    "Resurrection Xie Yan's pupils shrank suddenly, "Are you trying to revive Ying Tongtong?"

    "Yes." Wen Muqing said slowly, "Director Wen should have mentioned to you that the leader of the WPO is not Ye Tingshen, but a An existence that cannot be named, he also came to the earth, but due to some reasons and restrictions, he couldn't leave the palace."

    Xie Yan let out a breath slowly, looking into his eyes: "What price will you pay? Resurrection, I don’t think it’s an easy thing.”

    “Shuguang doesn’t have to worry about the price, I have a way to pay it.” Wen Muqing said slowly, “You just need to ensure that nothing will happen to Ying Feng, if you delay for a few days, I will contact Ye Tingshen Clear the memory of the relevant personnel, and after three days, I will return you a complete Ying Tongtong."

    Xie Yan asked inexplicably, "Will I still see you after three days?"

    Wen Muqing was stunned for a moment, then chuckled and said: "Maybe not in three days, but next month."

    "Then I will trouble you." Xie Yan stood up and bowed deeply to Wen Muqing.

    He is not a fool, although Linta said it easily, as if praying to the gods for resurrection is only a good thing to choose, but everyone knows that he will definitely pay a heavy price.

    Xie Yan couldn't say no to it, whether it was Linta's cruel prophecy, or that little girl with a sweet smile - no one wanted her to die.

    The pale young man just said, "It's my responsibility." Wen

    Muqing

    walked out of the headquarters, found a dead corner to take back the cards, took the list written by Wu Quan, and cut out Ye Tingshen's card.

    Wu Quan asked him why it took three days.

    Wen Muqing said: [The organization of the Avengers must be eradicated first, otherwise there will be other variables. Clearing memories will never keep up with the speed of their spread. ]

    [How to check this aspect? Everywhere there are people who want to fight. The Avengers organization has sprung up across the country in just half a month. It is still a bit troublesome to find the leader. ] Wu Quan was worried, [Should we go directly to the ark to inquire? ]

    [Go to Zhong Jie first. ] Wen Muqing's goal is very clear, his eyes are dark and unclear, Ye Tingshen brought him a lot of negative emotions, but at this moment, he really has no intention of restraining himself.

    ...

    Sichuan province, Ying family.

    It was rare for Lian Bidie not to go to work. She sat on the sofa with a tired face, in front of the bodyguards and detectives she had hired to find someone.

    "It's true that Tongtong went to Pingyu City, but none of you found out where she is now?" She suppressed her anger, "I'm starting to doubt your professional ability now!"

    One of the detectives said: "I found out Ying Tongtong checked into the Shuihua Hotel, but the waiter said that the surveillance cameras had been taken away by the police, and it seemed that there was some secret case that we had no right to get involved in.”

    Lian Bidie frowned, took out a medicine bottle from her pocket, took out one, and swallowed it dryly. She had always had some heart problems, and when she stayed up late, the problem came up.

    The sudden disappearance of her daughter made her a little anxious, but only one day had passed, which made her hesitate to call the police.

    At this time, her Chenxi suddenly popped out of the box. The number on it was a little strange, but it had the sign of dawn. Her expression suddenly changed, and she said coldly: "You guys go back first, I have other things to deal with."

    "Ma'am, what about the final payment?"

    "I will transfer it to your account."

    Lian Bidie hurried into the bedroom and connected the number.

    A man with a military rank on his shoulder appeared opposite and nodded to her: "Ms. Lian Bidie, I am Xie Yan, the current person in charge of Shuguang."

    "Is there anything else you can do with me?" Lian Bidie Said, "The plane is tonight, I will rush there."

    Xie Yan said: "Are you looking for Ying Tongtong? She is safe now, but she will be detained for a few days for the time being involved in some matters."

    Lian Bidie's Her expression changed, and she suppressed her anger and said, "Tongtong is with you?"

    "Yes, her classmate was involved in a case, and she is a companion." Xie Yan looked a little helpless, but still said seriously, "You Don't worry too much, I will send your daughter to you in three days at most."

    "Didn't you say that Tongtong and I will go to see Ying Feng together tomorrow? You can't even accommodate this?"

    Xie Yan : "I'm sorry."

    "I want to make a video call with Tongtong, and there hasn't been a day when she hasn't texted me."

    Xie Yan: "I'm sorry."

    Lian Bidie was so angry that she cut off the communication directly.

    Lian Bidie is the president of a company, and Ying Feng was her piano teacher. The two fell in love at first sight, but they were also very romantic. After having Ying Tongtong, they even spoiled their daughter.

    But when his daughter was still in elementary school, Ying Feng suddenly said that he had awakened supernatural powers, and the world was still full of weird monsters. He joined an official organization called Shuguang to deal with these weird monsters.

    And Lian Bidie was "lucky" to have seen weirdness when she was working overtime in the company. Although the weirdness didn't hurt her, it still made her witness the cruelty of the world.

    Lian Bidie felt that this was like a good husband suddenly going to be a dangerous special soldier. At that time, she felt that the sky was about to fall, and the heart problem also appeared during that period of insomnia all night.

    But Ying Feng is very strong, and most of the weirdness can be solved easily. Even Bi Die gradually got used to it in fear, and even told her daughter that her father is a superhero.

    But later, Ying Feng came back less and less, and every time he came back, he would sleep with her and her daughter in separate rooms. Lian Bidie once asked the reason, but only got the perfunctory reason of "I don't want to disturb your sleep".

    Later, Ying Feng's temperature became colder and colder, and she didn't feel like an ordinary person when she touched it; later, Ying Feng died.

    The news of the death was sent by Shuguang to the door, and they also brought the body that was so black that the face could not be seen clearly. They said their condolences to her and said that they would give her a lot of compensation.

    Lian Bidie vaguely remembered what she looked like at that time. At that time, Ying Tongtong was sent to the hobby class by her, and she was the only one in the family.

    She just looked at the corpse in a daze for a long time, because of a woman's intuition, or something else, she always felt that the man lying on the ground was not Ying Feng, not her husband.

    So she burned the body calmly, held a simple funeral, and even told her daughter that she was attending a relative's funeral, and that her father was on a business trip and might not be back for a long time.

    As she said this, she already believed it.

    Years passed like this, and Ying Tongtong went to junior high school, high school, and university.

    Ying Feng did not come back.

    Until one day, Shuguang came to the door in a hurry like they did at the beginning, and told her that Ying Feng was not dead, her husband was still alive, and she could take her daughter to visit him together.

    To this day, Shuguang said that her daughter who was traveling was involved in something, and that the meeting time was delayed, and she could not see her.

    Lian Bidie sat on the chair blankly. She had a very good relationship with her daughter, and they would sleep together during the holidays. The whole room was full of Ying Tongtong's things. At this time, it looked as if Ying Tongtong was still at home.

    Just like the intuition a few years ago, she instinctively felt that the information that Shuguang said was mixed with lies, which was an excessive lie.

    Lian Bidie slowly put her hands on her chest, wondering, otherwise why would her heart hurt so much?

    Why did you say that Ying Tongtong was so uncomfortable when Ying Feng died?

    ...

    After notifying Lian Bidie, Xie Yan went to find Wen Gefei.

    Wen Gefei was walking out with the psychotherapist, and they were chatting while walking.

    "I will take the mildest conservative treatment for Mr. 502. He is in a good state of mind and does not need too much intervention." The middle-aged woman with chestnut curly hair smiled warmly, "As for other news, guide to Positive direction is what I am best at."

    Wen Ge nodded with satisfaction: "Please trouble Ms. Wang."

    Ms. Wang nodded to Xie Yan who was walking, then turned and left.

    Wen Gefei looked at Xie Yan: "Director Xie, did Lin Ta say anything?"

    Xie Yan didn't reply first, but instead focused on Ms. Wang who was leaving, he asked, "What's her name? Is she from Huaguo?"

    "Wang Can is from Zhejiang Province, with a mixed race of Mihua." Wen Gefei said, "I have ten years of experience in medical practice. I have tested professional questions and answered them fluently. The treatment these days is also normal."

    "In terms of mental testing What about it?"

    "I didn't find anything, but it means that the emotional fluctuations are a little low." Wen Gefei asked, "Maybe she has a problem? How about we change it?"

    Psychological mood swings can test a person's emotional value. Generally, the value of psychologists will be higher than normal people, because they need to empathize with patients and relieve their spirits, and the value is lower than normal people, which means that it is difficult for him to cope with some problems. Emotions are sensed, and they appear more often in anti-social personality.

    However, some doctors have a lot of experience, and being empathetic all the time will lead to their own problems. They will choose to lower the value on their own, using skilled skills to improve the patient's state, so this value is generally excluded as tasteless.

    Xie Yan frowned: "I always feel that there are omissions, but changing the therapist during the psychotherapy process seems to cause negative reactions, which is not good."

    Wen Gefei said: "Let's talk about Linta first. "

    Xie Yan went to the monitoring room for the third time today, and relayed all Linta's words to Wen Gefei.

    Wen Gefei frowned and said, "Resurrection? Is it credible? If Ying Tongtong doesn't come back to life after three days, then we may arouse rebellious psychology by suppressing the information."

    "He has no reason to lie." Xie Yan said "What we have to do is very simple. Within three days, we must control Ying Feng's mental state and stabilize him. I have already sent someone to follow Lian Bidie. Before the Avengers are solved, I will strengthen my vigilance. "

    Wen Gefei took a deep breath: "If I knew this, I wouldn't tell Wang Can the information first. Then there will be one more person who will clear the memory. The psychotherapist's mental strength is not low. Can Ye Tingshen handle it?"

    Xie Yan was very helpless : "Don't have such a deep prejudice against MIA and WPO. To be honest, they are indeed stronger than us."

    "It's because they are stronger than us." Wen Gefei sighed, "When can we rely on our own? Power in the face of a crisis? It always feels awkward to seek shelter from others, and I am worried about what we will do if they can't shelter us."

    Xie Yan knocked on the table: "Then try to become stronger, In the future that Guangyu saw, we won."

    He frowned deeply, thinking of the memorial wall Tang Guangyu saw when he went to the future for the first time, and there was a photo commemorating Ying——Ying Feng or Ying Tongtong?

    He immediately said to Wen Gefei: "These three days, don't let Wang Can get close to Ying Feng, you will watch the whole process."

    "I'm beginning to suspect that there is something wrong with her."

    Wen Gefei was startled, he Immediately said: "I'll check now! She should go back to her room to rest now, but according to the schedule, she should also go to Ying Feng for counseling tomorrow afternoon."

    "In short, put an end to all possibilities first." Xie Yan said, "I'll go to the highest alert later." The

    two hurried out of the room after they finished their negotiation, and they split up.

    ...

    On the other side, wearing a white coat and spraying a faint warm perfume, Wang Can returned to his room, and immediately walked out of the room.

    Pull out an annunciator under the bed.

    She skillfully tapped with a strange rhythm, sending out a series of messages.

    [Successful infiltration, contact with the highest target, time is running out, import the picture as soon as possible. ——ACK·C]

    After two seconds, the annunciator flashed twice.

    [Received, sending. ——ACK·X]

    The flat annunciator vibrated and spit out a picture of the poor girl lying lifeless on the cold ground.

    Wang Can smiled, folded the photo in a strange way, conjured a capsule with his bare hands, stuffed it in, and held it in his mouth.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.1K 243 42
PLEASE DO NOT VOTE No Comments Either or Report NOT MINE, ONLY MTL For Offline Purposes Author: 两江水 He is a talented dancer who became famous at a y...
22 1 1
Book 1 Cosmic Battle Chronicles
98.1K 2.7K 80
Name:白月光總被強取豪奪[快穿] Author: Ximao https://shubaowb.com/novel/134471.html In order to get a chance to wake up, Ning Chen, a genius scientist who became...
1.6K 52 11
Gu Ying, a miserable attack after trading stocks, accidentally had a car accident after sending the protagonist, who had been secretly in love for ma...