𝐃͓̽𝐀͓̽𝐑͓̽𝐊͓̽𝐍͓̽𝐄͓̽𝐒͓̽�...

By BlightySweet

❝So what, you're soul is just...dark like how you like the dark?❞ ❝Yeah basically.❞ ... WEDNESDAY IS A SHOW F... More

BONUS BOOK!
CASTING
Episode 1: Wednesday's Child is Full of Woe
Episode 2: Woe is the loneliest number
Episode 2: Woe is the loneliest number/Episode 3: Friend or Woe
Episode 3: Friend or Woe
Episode 4: Woe What a Night
Episode 5: You Reap What You Woe
Episode 6: Quid Pro Woe

677 32 2
By BlightySweet

...
You and Wednesday sat face to face on the floor, candles waving around you.

Wednesday held out her necklace as you held out your bracelet, you both mumbled the summoning underneath your breath.

The door opened as big wind came over you both, all the candles went out. You both looked at the door.

Did Paityn and Goody reply?

Enid stepped out. "Enid!" You groaned. "Sorry." She said, you sighed as you stood up. "I didn't mean to interrupt your...uh, do I even want to know?" She asked, opening the lights.

"We were teaching into the black maw of death to contact a relative." Wednesday explained as you stepped out of the candle, you were trying to put your bracelet back on.

"Feels very on-brand for you, I've never seen Y/n doing this before though. You both have a relative name Goody and Paityn?" Enid questioned. "They were one of the original outcasts. We've been trying to summon her for a while now but we never seem to have an answer." You sighed.

Enid gasped, "oh! You thought about using one of my scented candles?" She suggested. "Enid—" "the aroma of steak tartare is to die for." Enid said seriously as you just blinked.

A paper slid through the door underneath, you three turned.

You and Wednesday gave each other a look. "Maybe Paityn and Goody answered you two after all." Enid smiled, Wednesday went and grabbed the piece of paper off the ground, you walked beside her.

"I doubt she communicates in magazine cutouts." Wednesday said to Enid as you read the words on the paper.

If you WANt aNSweRs,
meET inSiDE
CRAckSTONE'S CRYpT.
MidNighT.

"We are going right?" You asked, she nodded.

...
The three walked through the forest, Enid heard a voice and quickly turned around with her claws out.

Wednesday turned to the terrified Enid, "you insisted on coming along with us." She reminded. "We were fine on our own." "Wednesday it's fine."

You held out a hand for Enid to grabbed so she can catch up as Wednesday stepped up the stairs.

Wednesday shined the flashlight on the place as she sees the door already opened. "Seems like our wannabe Deep Throat is already here."

Enid sniffed, "ew." She made a disgusted face, "what died?"

"Smells like childhood." "Wednesday, what?—"

She turned to you, "come on." She grabbed your hand and walked inside.

"Second thoughts. Why don't I just stay out here?" Enid suggested but Wednesday was already in there with you, shutting the door behind.

Enid turned around, "you know, as a lookout." She said to herself, her flashlight in hand.

You both looked around, taking a step as each step you take makes a cracking leaf sound, walking up the short staircase as some unknown sound caught you both off guard quickly, turning around.

"Enid?" You shouted, no answer. You frown, confused. Were you just hearing things?

You both turned and continued walked, you looked around unsurely as Wednesday continued to guide.

A cough came out of no where, "whoever you are, show yourself." Wednesday threatened as you took a step back.

"Try anything and you'll lose limbs." She said, that was kinda hot— wait what?-

And suddenly, a group of familiar faces appeared. "Surprise!"

You sigh, "oh my go— are you kidding me." You said.

And they started singing, happy fucking birthday.

Enid carried the cake in as she stood next to everyone.

It was your birthday, and Wednesday's birthday. Surprisingly, you both actually share the same birthday.

"Happy birthday dear, Wednesday and Y/n!" They cheered.

You shined your flashlight at Thing, "I should've never told you it was my birthday, Thing. This is betrayal." You sighed.

"What part of "no party under the penalty of death" do you not understand?" She questioned, "I thought my cake design was pretty inspired." Xavier said, you looked at the statue.

"The pink ballon was my little touch." You looked, "you don't say." "Why don't you two make a wish?" Enid said.

You sighed while Wednesday just simply looked away, but something caught her eye. She put a hand on your shoulder and you turned around, wondering why she did that.

She walked near the words, "isn't that Latin?" You questioned. "Fire will rain... when I rise." Wednesday translated, you frowned your eyebrows.

"That's not really a wish..." Enid said. You felt the gears in your head turning suddenly after Wednesday's reply. "The burn onto Nevermore's lawn, that's the part." You quickly realized.

"It can't be a coincidence." Wednesday agreed, you nodded. "Wait, we're never eating that cake, are we?" Ajax asked.

You walked near it, touching it softly. "What are you doing?" Wednesday questioned. "Seeing it with my eyes." And with that, your head snapped and you fell backwards, making Wednesday having to catch you before you hit the floor. "Y/n? Y/n!"

...

"Crackstone is coming." Someone whispered.

You opened your eyes, "Crackstone is coming."

You turned your head and sat up, seeing a gate and someone who you've seen before, and she was also with someone.

"Paityn? Goody..." you whispered, "you and Wednesday are the Ravens in our bloodline." Goody said, with a blink the two were next to you.

"Y/n." Paityn greeted, you turned to the two. "Me and Wednesday was told that you both could teach us how to control our ability." You said.

"There is no controlling a raging river." Goody reply, "you must learn to navigate it without drowning. Time is not on our side." Paityn said, their faces staying motionless.

"To stop Crackstone, this place you must seek." Goody and Paityn turned in sync, you followed. You both looked at the gates.

"You two like to speak in riddles huh?" "Do you both always seek simple answers?" Paityn asked. You turned your head towards the two. "The path of a Raven is a solitary one. You end up alone, unable to trust others, only seeing the darkness within them." Goody simply explained.

"Not even Wednesday you mean? And is that suppose to scare me?" You questioned, but Goody didn't reply. "It should." Paityn and Goody slowly disappear.

...

WEDNESDAY

Y/n sat in front of Wednesday's desk, drawing the gate that she saw in the vision. Thing rolled onto Wednesday's shoulder, "careful, that's my cold shoulder." Wednesday warned, Thing just simply walked down her arm.

"Don't blame Thing. The party was my idea." Enid said, taking the blame. "I believe everyone deserves to be celebrated on their birthday." Enid said, Thing climbed past Y/n's drawing and climbed down the table.

"Y/n, you use to never mind when we celebrate your birthday, in fact you get excited about it!" Enid walked towards the girl, who's focusing on her drawing.

"Enid," she sighed, "I am happy that you guys wanted to give me and Wednesday a surprise, it's very sweet." She smiled slightly, her eyes not taking off the drawing. "But I have more important things to deal with right now that's in my family's bloodline and possibly bigger now with the clues I've gathered so I just simply prefer not celebrating my birthday at the moment." She finished, setting the color pencils down.

"I prefer to be vilified." Wednesday did not care. "What happened with Y/n? It looked like she was having a seizure. What did she mean by "seeing it with my eyes"?" Enid questioned, Y/n handed the drawing to Wednesday who sat next to her.

"She wasn't that lucky." Wednesday replied for you, Enid sighed, giving up. "Can I at least get some kudos for pulling one over you?" Enid asked, Wednesday was annoyed and slammed the drawing on the table. "The subterfuge was impressive." She simply replied.

Thudding was heard near Wednesday's bed, the three all turned to Thing who was pulling two boxes out underneath her bed.

Wednesday got up and took the box out, a note on top. ""May your 16th be as sour and misery-filled as your desire."" She read, ""your ever-doting mother and father."" She finished, putting it away.

"They asked Thing to hide it before they left on Parents' Weekend." Enid explained, Wednesday opened it quickly. "Ew, that's so gross!" Enid said, disgusted.

It had dead squirrels and some other things. "I would've preferred live squirrels." Wednesday commented, opening the box of dead squirrels, while Enid walked away.

"While we are still accepting presents..." Enid headed the two a gift, one warped in Black and one in f/c.
F/c — favourite color

Y/n and Wednesday took it in their hands. "I never said I was accepting presents though." Y/n smiled and joked, "and you're holding it." Enid smiled back.

Y/n and Wednesday opened it, y/n set the warping papers aside on her chair while the both took it out. "Well? Do you two like it?" Enid looked back at Y/n and Wednesday, waiting for one to say a thing.

"What is it exactly?" Wednesday asked, y/n looked it in her hands. "Don't tell me it's..." she looked, Enid just smirked. "And it's a snood, great." Y/n looked at the f/c snood with some decorations on it.

"I made it in both of your signature colors!" Enid announced, "and you know what the best part is? Not only do you two match... I have one too!" Enid said, holding up her own. "Oh my gosh." Y/n mumbled underneath her breath.

Wednesday completely froze, her jaw slightly dropping. "We can all wear it together to class." Enid suggested, y/n just stood up slowly and just looked.

"Oh— Enid, this is far too unique to wear to something like class, right y/n?" Wednesday asked for backup, y/n nodded. "Definitely agree." She forced smiled. Enid's smile dropped, y/n quickly coming up with something.

"I suggest maybe for some special occasions?" Y/n laughed awkwardly, but Enid nodded and smiled again, "like a funeral." Wednesday said, y/n just looked at Wednesday and shook her head, signing her to stop.

"Oh—" Enid was most definitely scared.

...
Guess who's back?🫶🏼

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.2K 442 40
Wednesday Addams isn't the type of person to love, Especially another living thing...until she met her Roommate Enid Sinclair. Since she started hang...
433K 18.8K 67
New cover is courtesy of the wonderful @Aikon_MJ5 Apparently this story has been"Hand picked by Wattpad ambassadors for top 3 Netflix stories"...
37.2K 1.5K 14
In which a Stoner and a Werewolf fall in love whilst trying to defeat a murderer. Or Where Alina accidentally confesses to her crush while high on E...
335K 10.6K 24
"𝐼 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝓎𝑜u In all of my being." This is a Wednesday Addams x Reader book for clarification!