Episode 1: Wednesday's Child is Full of Woe

A door opened, revealing many students in their uniforms, sitting and chatting

...
A door opened, revealing many students in their uniforms, sitting and chatting.

"Welcome to the quad." Enid said, opening both her arms as Wednesday followed the girl.

"It's a pentagon." Wednesday said, scanning the place. "The whole snarky Goth girl thing might have worked at normie school, but here things are different. Let me give you a wiki on Nevermore's social scene." Enid said, walking away as Wednesday followed.

"I'm not interested in participating in tribal adolescent clichés." "Then, use it to fill your obviously bottomless pit of disdain. There are many flavours of outcasts here, but the four main cliques are Fangs, Furs, Stoners and Scales." Enid pointed beside Wednesday.

"Those are the Fangs, AKA vampires." The girls looked at them, drinking a bottle of blood. "Some of them have literally been here for decades." Enid whisper-shouted to Wednesday.

"That bunch of knuckleheads are Furs, AKA werewolves. Like me!" The Furs all howled. "Full moons get pretty loud around here. That's when Furs wolf out. I suggest you pick up noise-cancelling headphones." "I'm assuming Scales are sirens?" Wednesday looked at the three, sitting by the water fountain. "You catch on quick. And that girl, Bianca Barclay, with another girl, Y/n L/n, is the closest thing Nevermore has to royalty." The girl touched her hands in the water, waving it around.

"Although her crown's been slipping lately. She use to date our resident tortured artist, Xavier Thorpe. But they broke up at the beginning of the semester. Reason unknown." Enid said. "And who's Y/n L/n?" Wednesday asked. "She's the beauty queen here, higher then Bianca, she's the schools best prodigy, she gets all the guys and girls around her fingers, you wouldn't want to mess with her. And there's a rumour of Xavier liking Y/n lately, but nobody knows if it's true, people suspect that's why they broke up, and that Bianca is jealous." Enid said.

"Fascinating." "I know right?? My vlog is, like, the number one source for Nevermore gossip." Enid said excitedly but stopped when a voice came behind her. "Yo, Enid! You're not gonna believe the dirt I heard about your new roommate. She eats human flesh. Totally chowed down on that kid she murdered. You better watch you're back." He finished, but Enid took a step, revealing Wednesday.

"Quit the contrary. I actually fillet the bodies of my victims, then feed them to my menagerie of pets." Enid smiled awkwardly, "Ajax, this is my new roommate, Wednesday."

"Whoa, You're in black and white. Like a living Instagram filter—" "ignore him, gorgons spend way too much time getting stoned. He's cute but clueless. It's a small school. There wasn't much online about you. You should really get on Insta, Snapchat and TikTok."

"I find social media to be a soul-sucking void of meaningless affirmation." She turned and walked away.

...
Y/n's pov

I brushed my hair, {if you don't have hair, ignore this part— I swear- the amount of jokes in the comments are just so funny—} going back to my usual hairstyle as I put on my fencing outfit, I held my helmet as I walked to class.