Episode 2: Woe is the loneliest number

Wednesday was walking along with the sheriff and Weems behind her, Y/n was called to the office afterward and now they are heading to Weems office

...
Wednesday was walking along with the sheriff and Weems behind her, Y/n was called to the office afterward and now they are heading to Weems office.

"How could you miss a dead body?" "'Cause it wasn't there. No footprints, no blood, no sign of a struggle. Nothing, Nada. My search party looked all night." They turned a corner.

"Well, your search party must've left their seeing-eye dogs at home. Me and Y/n saw that monster kill Rowan right in front of us. Y/n didn't even move." "Did you both get a good look at this monster thing?" "We didn't stick around for a chat."

They walked up the stairs, "maybe it was one of your classmates." "Sheriff, I find that question offensive." Weems turned around.

"I don't care, 'cause I got three other dead bodies in the morgue. Hikers just ripped apart in the woods." "The mayor said those were bear attacks." "Well, the mayor and I disagree on that." Principal Weems and the Sheriff argued.

"So you automatically assume a Nevermore student is the murderer, even though there's no evidence a crime was even committed." Weems said, leaving the Sheriff with quite a speechless face. "I'm sorry. I forgot, you only teach the good outcasts here, right?" He questions, Weems sighs.

...
Y/n opened the doors, seeing nobody in there. "Principal Weems?" She shouted a bit, looking around as she took a step in. The door shut behind her.

"Guess I'm here early." She said underneath her breath. She took a seat as she crossed her arms, she looked at her bracelet again, she can't stop thinking about the vision that happened.

As she was in her thoughts, the door opened. She quickly turned around as she sees Principal Weems, Wednesday and Sheriff.

"Y/n. You've made it early, sorry for the wait." She said, Y/n just nodded. Turning back to face the table as the three started to walk near the girl.

"My guess is Rowan ran away. State troopers have put out an alert, and I've contacted his family, but they haven't heard from him either." Wednesday took a step next to her, they both shared a look.

"Dead people are notoriously bad at returning calls." Y/n said calmly. "What were you doing out in the woods with him, Ms. L/n and Ms. Addams?" "We heard a noise in the forest and went to investigate." Wednesday made up a lie, well, a half lie.

"That's when we stumbled upon the attack." She finished for her. "Then what happened?" Y/n stayed silent. "Then we ran into Bianca Barclay and I told her to go for help. Next thing I remember, I was awake in my dorm."

"And just to be clear, this monster wasn't a bear or some other wild animal?" "If you can find me an animal that had sharp, unclean, disgusting teeth, with a horrible look like they just finished shaving their head and it looks terrible on them, sharp claws with a human body looking but definitely larger creature, then I'll say yes." Her back rest on the chair.