Episode 4: Woe What a Night

A knock came over your door, Thing was in your room since you wanted company

...
A knock came over your door, Thing was in your room since you wanted company. Wednesday let you borrow him. "Coming!" You expected it to be Wednesday.

"W—" you looked, it was Tyler. "Tyler?" "I got your invite. Guessing you ask Thing to drop it in the tip jar?" You froze, "yup." You said, you might look happy on the outside but inside you are dying.

"Yeah, after our last conversation, I wasn't sure if I'd ever uhm, get to speak to you again, but... your note was so, elegant and...sweet." You smiled, but you are about to kill Thing.

"I'm so glad you ask me." He said, as you shifted uncomfortably. "Do you need a minute?" "Mhm! I'll be back." You said as you shut the door.

You walked to Thing, "Elegant and sweet?! Thing, how could you betray me like this?!" You yelled at him quietly, you sighed.

You looked through your closet, but Thing left you a dress on the bed. "How did you get this?" You asked, looking at it.

Here a free example<3 you can don't follow it if you don't like it!!

"Why is it black though? The dress cold is white and blue." You said, Thing signed. "To match Wednesday? Wait since when is she going??" You asked as he signed. "Thing, we were supposed to go out to the cave tonight." You said as you sighed.

"I'll half forgive you, because you bought this dress. Don't know what a five finger discount is but I'll take it." You said as you changed. "Don't look Thing." You said as you changed.

...
You sighed as you stepped out the room, "these heels are killing me. Should've wear boots." You said as you walked down the hall, you heels making big clicking sounds.

"I hate these sounds." You said as you sighed, holding up your dress, since it was quite long.

"Thing, I still can't believe you did this to us." You said as you glared at him. He tapped on your shoulders, "I will never forget this." You said to him as you signed him to hide.

You walked down the stairs, you played with your bracelet as you stepped to Wednesday and Tyler. "Wednesday is tagging along as friends." You said as you smiled at Wednesday.