The Perfect Rose {A ShadAmy S...

By TheCelestial1

A pink hedgehog named Amy Rose who moves back to Mobius after a year. When she arrives back in Mobius, she go... More

~Author's Note~
Chapter 1: A Way Back Home
Chapter 2: Shadow The Hedgehog
Chapter 3: The Unexpected
Chapter 4: Skye's Cafe
Chapter 5: Welcome To GUN
Chapter 6: The Cookout
Chapter 7: The After Math
Chapter 8: The Mission
Chapter 9: An Old Friend
Chapter 10: A Mistake
Chapter 11: The Truth
Chapter 12: Odd Feelings
Chapter 13: Double Trouble
Chapter 14: A Few Mistakes
~Author's Note~
Chapter 15: A Problem Solved
Chapter 16: What Happened?
Chapter 17: Ice Skating
Chapter 18: Eggman
Chapter 19: The Truth
~Author's Note~
Chapter 20: Memories
~Author's Note~
Chapter 21: Playing Detective
~Author's Note~
Chapter 23: Trouble Lurking

Chapter 22: The Lies

182 4 1
By TheCelestial1

(I totally forgot I had this in my drafts, y'all please forgive me & I haven't been on this app in a while. I have another draft too that will be posted soon. But anyway Merry Christmas to you all 🎄)

Sonic's POV

I heard a conversation going on outside of my home, so I went to check it out. To my surprise it was Knuckles and Amy. I stepped outside and they both had gotten quiet.

"I hope I'm not interrupting anything," I said. "Hey Ames." I added

"Hey Sonic, no you weren't interrupting anything." She said while not making eye contact with with me.

"Well this got awkward. I'll see you tomorrow buddy." Knuckles said while walking away.

I turned towards Amy, staring at her for a moment.

"So whatcha up to Ames? I didn't expect to see you around here." I said. She left off a shrug and started walking away from my home. I grabbed her arm and turned her towards me.

"Woah woah where are you going in such a rush? You came here so you must've wanted to see me or something." I said with a little smirk. I noticed that she slightly frowned her face up and tried to shake my grip from her arm, but I held onto her.

"I only came here to talk to Knuckles, that was it." She explained.

"Well since you're here you should stay for a little bit." I insisted.

"Are you sure Sonic? Isn't Sally here? She doesn't even like it when you look at me." She said sadly.

"Come on Ames, Sally isn't here and you should sit back and relax." I said as I wrapped my arm around her and walked inside of my home. Once we got inside, I closed the door and lead Amy into my room. We sat down on my bed and gazed into each others eyes. Ames eyes were always so beautiful and attractive. Her lips looked so soft, I naturally pulled towards her and closed my eyes, hoping for another kiss. I opened my eyes to see that Ames had moved away from me.

"Ames are you good?" I asked her. She barely glanced at me but she nodded her head.

"Sonic I don't think this is a good idea." Ames admitted. I looked at her confused.

"I thought this is what you wanted." I said while slightly moving back from her. She stays there and shrugged her shoulders as she stood up to leave.

"Hey! Where are you going?" I asked.

"I'm going back home .. well not my home since mines got broken into basically." She said while walking out.

"Maybe you can stay with me Ames. You know while you look for a new home." I insisted. I started thinking about how I messed up her house. Maybe I shouldn't have done that. But in some ways I feel like Ames deserved that. She kept toying around with me and I'm just supposed to sit there while she's with that Faker Shadow? She thinks he's all sweet and what not. Shadow will go down. Even if I have to pull Amy away from all of this myself.

"No thanks Sonic. I have somewhere to stay. Thanks for offering though." She said with a small smile. She walked out of my home and left. I wonder who Ames is staying with. It better not be Shadow.

Amy's POV

I started my trip back to Shadows home until someone walked up behind me. It was Sonic again. What is going on with him? Why is he acting so weird and oddly flirtatious?

"Hey Ames, sorry but I thought that I should walk you home. It's getting dark and I don't want you out here by yourself." He said. I'm not sure if he was genuine or not but I just gave him a smile as we kept walking in silence.

"So Amy how about we hang out sometime soon? Just us two having fun in the sun at the beach." Sonic said. I took a while thinking and then I finally came up with my answer.

"Sure Sonic, why not. You have been a great friend to me recently." I said with a smile. Sonic nodded his head as we kept walking to Shadow's house.

We've finally reached Shadows home as I said my goodbyes to Sonic. I went inside the house and shut the door. In front of me stood Shadow.

"Welcome back Rose." Shadow said with a small smirk on his face.

"Hi Shadow. I'm finally back after playing detective." I said with a long sigh. Shadow looked at me up and down and went quiet. I raised my eyebrow at him, looking at him suspiciously.

"Did you find your answers?" He asked me.

"Yeah I did. I talked to the girls and they told me what exactly happened ." I said while grinning. "I'm also going out soon with the girls. We're gonna have a picnic in the park." I added. Shadow just nodded his head and went to the living room. I feel bad for not telling Shadow about Sonic but what he doesn't know wouldn't hurt right?

A few days later...

Today was the day that I'm going to the beach with Sonic. For the last couple of days I was wondering how I'd get away with hanging out with Sonic without Shadow feeling a certain way. I can't really lie to him and say that I'm going out with the girls. Plus I would lose some of his trust. Well maybe I can if I say that we're going to the beach afterwards? Wait no I'll just say I'm going out with a friend and leave it at that. Yep that's the plan.

I got ready and went downstairs. Shadow was on his couch looking at the tv. He glanced up at me.

"Where are you going Rose?" He asked.

"I'm going out with a friend today. I shouldn't be out for too long." I said. He gave me this strange look and nodded his head as I walked out to head to the beach.

It took me a while to get to the beach but I've finally made it. Once I got there, I put my bag on the sand and laid a beach towel down on the ground then decided to lay down on it. It was kind of comfortable to the point I started to drift off into a nap. I felt the sun rays on my closed eyelids go black. I opened my eyes with a gasp and turns out it was Sonic.

"Hey Ames! I'm sorry that I woke you up from your nap." He said sheepishly.

I let out a small giggle, "It's okay Sonic, I'm not upset or anything." I said.

You know.. I just had a random thought. Why would Sonic wanna go to a beach when he doesn't like water? That seems suspicious itself. Dang it Amy why didn't you think of this sooner? What if it's a trap?

Sonic lays down on the sand beside me as we both gaze up at the sky.

"So Sonic I have a question for you." I started off saying.

"Yeah Ames?" He questioned.

"Why did you wanna come here? You don't like water so.." I said. I turned my head to look at him, waiting for a response.

Sonic went quiet for a moment, I'm guessing he's thinking of an answer.

"Maybe I just thought that I should get out of my element. Overcoming my fear of water." He said. I raised my eyebrows in response to his. I would've never thought about that.

"Well since we're here let's take a dip into the water." I suggested while standing up. Sonic gave me a weary glance at me.

"On second thought I'm gonna go get a chili dog." He said while trying to escape me. I grabbed his arm to stop him.

"Nope you're going in the water with me. At least the shore line." I insisted. Sonic let out a sigh and gave in. We reached the shore line and let the water flow onto our feet. Amusing as it is, as soon as that happened Sonic jumped back away from the water. I let out a small laugh. After a while I finally got him to stay at the shore line and a little bit deeper into the water. We had some fun as the hours passed by.

Shadow's POV

I check the time and it's evening time and Rose has been gone for a while. I don't want to worry about her too much because I know that she can handle herself if she's gotten in any sort of trouble. I start to pace around in my room and started thinking about what Rose said earlier, she said she's with her friend but which friend? Is she with Rouge? Maybe Blaze or Cream? I'm going to visit Rouge's house to check it out.

I took my motorcycle all the way to Rouge's place. Once I made it there I knocked on the door. Immediately Rouge opened the door and gave me a surprised look.

"What are you doing here Shadow?" She asked me.

"I'm looking for Amy. She went out with a friend today, was she with you?" I asked her. Rouge gave me this confused look and shook her head no. A sense of panic came over me because I'm not sure where my Rose is at. Rouge can sense my panic and tried to comfort me.

"How about I call her Shadow?" She suggested. I nodded my head as I waited for her to call Rose. I waited and waited but she didn't pick up. Rouge let off a shrug and decided to call her again, but no response.

"Let me know if you hear from her, I'm going to find Rose." I said while leaving. I went to some of her other friend's houses and they haven't heard anything from Rose. I went to all of the locations I could think of. I still couldn't find her. I decided to go back home and wait for her in the living room. I feel so anxious, I hope she's alright. Maybe I should've went with her or stayed near her. I let out a deep sigh and just sat on the living room couch.

Amy's POV

Sonic and I had fun at the beach and afterwards we had gotten some chili dogs to munch on. I hadn't realized how late it's gotten and I decided to part ways with Sonic to go back home. On my way home I decided to check my phone but it was dead. I wondered if anyone called me. I shrugged my shoulders and continued my walk to Shadow's house.

I made it back safely and as soon as I got to the door, it swings open and I see a relieved Shadow pulling me into his embrace. I was in a shock at first and returned his hug.

"Why hello Shadow." I said with a giggle. He let go of me and let me inside. Once he closed the door, he faced me and his facial expression changed. He seemed angry at me. I hope he doesn't know that I've been out with Sonic all day.

"Rose I've been looking for you everywhere." He said with a slight hiss. I raised my eyebrow at him.

"I said I was going out with a friend today! I was fine." I said.

"Well it took too long. Who were you out with?" He asked.

I hadn't noticed that my heart dropped a little bit. If he knew I was out with Sonic he would be furious.

"I was just hanging out with a friend.. you know it's not such of a big deal Shadow." I said while rolling my eyes slightly. I think that ticked him off.

"Excuse me?" He said. In a blink of an eye he grabbed me and pinned me up against a wall. My eyes widen.. I haven't seen Shadow like this before.

"Who was it Rose?" He asked while staring at me in my eyes.

I had to think of something. Just something that would get him off my case.

"Okay fine it was Cream!" I yelled.

Shadow moved away from me, he gave me this shocked look like he's been slapped.

"I can't believe you just lied to me like that Rose..." He said. "I will find out who you were out with." He added.

Shadow stormed out of his house and slammed the door. I heard him take off on his motorcycle into the night. Well I'm screwed so that's fun. I've never seen Shadow that upset before.. I don't understand why though. I'm sure that he will find out I was with Sonic so I better prepare myself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 88 14
Sonic broke up with Amy and went to Sally and now she's heartbroken. Will she find love again? But Shadow has his eye on her and so does Scourge. Son...
3K 93 11
PREVIOUSLY: Mephiles has returned and to everyone's surprise seemingly 'suddenly' has agreed to join forces with the Heroes! Of course there are majo...
27.8K 826 13
On a normal day, Amy found Shadow hurt in the woods after battling some robots that were under Lyric's command. They soon after became good friends a...
138K 3.2K 18
Amy Rose has grown tired of chasing Sonic and decides to stop pursuing him. She never notices that Sonic had been in love with her the entire time, a...