𝐒𝐚ðĨðĒ𝐞𝐧𝐭 [ 𝐌𝐇𝐀 𝐕𝐚ïŋ―...

By Kunoism

𝐒𝐚ðĨðĒ𝐞𝐧𝐭 [ 𝐌𝐇𝐀 𝐕𝐚ðŦðĒðĻðŪ𝐎. ] "Everyone worked so hard to get to the top! But, here you are doing... More

𝐈𝐧𝐭ðŦðĻ𝐝ðŪ𝐜𝐭ðĒðĻ𝐧
𝐒𝐭ðŪ𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐏ðŦðĻ𝐟ðĒðĨ𝐞
įŽŽ1įŦ : The boring kid
įŽŽ2įŦ : Entertainment
įŽŽ3įŦ : Meet The Dad
įŽŽ4įŦ : Already At The Top
įŽŽ5įŦ : First Day
įŽŽ6įŦ : Jealousy
įŽŽ7įŦ : Attention
įŽŽ9įŦ : Cheating
įŽŽ10įŦ : Dinner
įŽŽ11įŦ : First To Fall
įŽŽ12įŦ : Cafeteria Incident
įŽŽ13įŦ : Out Of Character
įŽŽ14įŦ : Anger
įŽŽ15įŦ : Wrath
įŽŽ16įŦ : Aftermath
įŽŽ17įŦ : Answer
įŽŽ18įŦ : Kiri's Prelude (+) Shoto's Worry
įŽŽ19įŦ : What was that?
įŽŽ20įŦ : Comfort me.
įŽŽ21įŦ : "What is your dream?"
įŽŽ22įŦ : Seclusion With Someone
įŽŽ23įŦ : Train Incident
įŽŽ24įŦ : Little Interaction
įŽŽ25įŦ : Sports Festival
įŽŽ26įŦ : 10 Million
įŽŽ27įŦ : Withdraw! Gojo's Here!
įŽŽ28įŦ : Cold
įŽŽ29įŦ : The Strongest
𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐓
įŽŽ30įŦ : Real Trouble
įŽŽ31įŦ : Weakness
įŽŽ32įŦ : God's Child
įŽŽ33įŦ : News
įŽŽ34įŦ : Being Human

įŽŽ8įŦ : Weird Feelings

11.6K 494 176
By Kunoism

(I don't have enough time to proof-read the whole chapter.)

"So, next week, we're going to USJ?" You said to Shoto even though the boy doesn't even reply to your words.

You didn't bother whining about him replying as you just continue, "AH-AH! DON'T ASK ME HOW I KNOW THIS! Let's just say I got the intel from my Father," You said with a smirk as you lean towards Shoto.

The boy did nothing but to ignore your existence. But, somehow, this wasn't new. In fact, he's back to his usual self.

After acting strange yesterday, of course you're not ignorant enough not to notice, of course you did. You've known this boy ever since you were a kid-- So, it's no wonder how you're able to notice some of the changes in his behavior.

"I actually want to have a chat with 13! Her black hole is similar to my Hollow!" You happily said.

"Shh. Shut up, (Y/n)," Shoto said as he put his hand against her face. His whole palm managing to cover all of it.

But, with her infinity, he wasn't able to touch her face.

"Why?" She asked, "Is there a villain?" You quietly asked.

"No, you're just way too noisy for your own good," He stated with a blank look on his face.

"D'awww~ Don't say that! I know you love me~!" You teased with a smirk.

"It's going to take me a decade to feel that for you," He replied in monotone.

"Soooo~ Ten years from now you'll love me?" You asked as you tilt down your glasses as you show him your eyes that seemingly sparkles in excitement.

The boy sigh and rolled his eyes, "No. Now, Be quiet," He said.

Oh yeah, Today is Thursday. And the two of you were already going home together. After all, Fuyumi did invited you for dinner.

Of course, Shoto didn't do anything about it since Natsuo also wanted to see you again. If his siblings wanted to, then he wouldn't interfere.

After all, he's just going to stay in his room for the time being when you're there.

When the two of you exited the school perimeter, you smiled, "Let's stop by at the nearest sweet shop. I'll buy Fuyumi some peach mochi," You said to Shoto.

"Alright," He bluntly replied.

[ •   •   • ]

Midoriya watched from afar as you and Shoto were walking together side by side.

Irritation.

For some reason, there's a tiny tingling sensation in Midoriya's heart, tugging it with irritation. Why does he feel this little irritation?

He wasn't usually like this, and this is actually the first time he's ever been irritated with something or someone.

It's like there's a little voice in his head telling him to pull you apart from Todoroki-- but his morals can't do it. He knows that you're childhood friends with Todoroki, you always tell him that because you always tell him stories about when you were a kid--, and how Shoto have changed through the years of being friends with him.

With your looks and charming personality, It wouldn't take a person like Midoriya not to fall for you. With your actions with him, and how you can comfortably hug him out of nowhere, it was enough for him to have this growing feelings for you.

Of course, he was unaware of this because after all, he was new to this.

And he couldn't quite explain as to why there's this little irritation he's feeling right now.

Midoriya, however, ignored it.

Maybe it'll go away. Maybe it'll disappear. After all, he's on edge because of the growing development of his new abilities. Maybe that's the reasonable answer to this weird feeling that he's feeling.

Tomorrow is going to be a different class. All Might will be the one teaching about the fundamentals of being a hero.

And Midoriya can't wait.

He was also nervous.

[ •   •   • Todoroki Residence ]

"Fuyumi-saaaan!" You happily greeted as you immediately removed your shoes from the door way and head straight to the kitchen.

Shoto quietly removed his and turned to the opposite direction of where you went.

Arriving at the kitchen, you smiled happily as you slump yourself onto Fuyumi's back.

"(Y/n)-Chan!" She greeted in surprised as she almost drop the pot that she was holding on the sink.

"I missed youuu!" You said as you hugged her from behind.

"Aha! I missed you too, (Y/n)-chan!" Fuyumi said as she laughed.

"Where's Natsuo?" You asked as you let her go from your hug.

Fuyumi turns around to face you as she wipe her hand dry with the soft cloth that was neatly placed beside the sink.

"He won't be able to join us tonight, he still has a lot of college work," She informed you.

You frown, "Awwe~ really? I miss him tooo!" You whined.

"Haha, he misses you too, (Y/n). I'll call Shoto and prepare dinner, okay?" She said.

You nodded as give her a smile again, "Sure~ Sure~!"

Fuyumi nodded with a smile as she headed out of the kitchen towards Shoto's room. It's been so long since you last went here in his house, and for some reason, it feels foreign. No matter how many times you've come here when you were still a kid, you can't help but feel uninvited and foreign-- and it's really an unpleasant feeling and you don't like it.

It didn't take long for Fuyumi to get back as she guided you towards the supposed living room. The food was already served at the table as your mouth water.

Fuyumi's cooking never fails to make your mouth water.

Shoto arrived just in time as the three of you took a seat at the table.

"Thank you so much for coming, (Y/n)-chan! It's been a while since I last saw you!" Fuyumi happily said as she claps her hand together in delight.

However, Shoto began to quietly eat the food that was in front of him.

"I have gotten really busy I couldn't visit you guys anymore. Dad just kept giving me his work! It's annoyig!" You whined.

This somehow made Fuyumi laughed, "We've all been there!" She said, "Enjoy the food, (Y/n)!" She added as she gives you a smile.

"Of course! Couldn't waste an opportunity to miss out your amazing cooking, Fuyumi!" You said with a grin as you remove your glasses.

And to be honest. The food tasted better.

Especially when you have someone to eat it with.

Come to think of it... You and Your dad never get to eat dinner together on the same table.

He's busy, you're busy, so there's nothing to be really sad about it.

After all, you were hoping that tomorrow is going to exciting.

[ •   •   •  Tomorrow! ]

Gojo's POV

All Might...

Hmm. Yes. The peace something something hero. He may be famous, but he looks very weird to me. I haven't seen him in person. In fact, my adopted parents said that he saved me when I was infant. You see, my back story is really and pretty problematic and dramatic--

Maybe this is why I turned out this way...

Who cares? I'm pretty, that's the most important thing to have.

Gojo genes acting up.

It's not like I don't like All Might.

It's just... He looks very weird in my eyes. Man, I wish I didn't inherited my dad's six eyes.

It's a rare case to be honest. I was the next generation, yet I inherited it. Bro, I'm built different.

"I WANT TO SEE YOUR HERO SUITS!!"

His loud voice was enough to tear me from my daydreaming. My eyes fluttered as I look around to see that my classmates were standing up from my seat.

Kiri-Kiri looked back at me as he grinned, "Gojo-San! I'm excited to see your hero suit!" He exclaimed happily.

You know, despite feeling uneasy because All Might is going to be the one teaching me heroes basic, this redhead managed to ease me without his knowledge.

I give him the same grin, "IT'S NOTHING SPECIAL KIRI-KIRI!" I announced, giving him the same energy.

"STILL! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE IT!" He said.

I chuckled at his energetic response.

[ B l o o p • • • ]

Girls locker room. Man, I really don't want to change...

But orders are orders. Gotta obey them.

"Gojo-San," Someone called out from behind me while I was pulling out my supposed 'suit'.

I turned around to see Momo, and she was already wearing her heroes costume. It was quite revealing too-- But I guess it has a purpose, I mean, she does pull out things from her body.

"Hello, Momo," I greeted back at her. But not giving the same energy as I did to Kirishima.

"Are you okay?" She asked.

Huh? Why was there a need to ask that? Eeehhh??

I raised my eyebrows at her as Jiro looked at out direction. I sense that these classmates of mine are very wary of me, I'm not sure if I can say that they fear me because that's just going to make me feel bad. Maybe... They're intimidated by me?

I am not really sure...

"Why do you ask?" I asked her, giving her a smile as I tilted my head to the side.

"Uhm... You've been staring at your suit for almost 10 minutes now. And it's almost time for us to go to All Might," She informed.

As she informed me that. My eyes widened in surprise.

"I do...?" I asked her as my voice seemingly fade out.

She nodded, "Yes. You should hurry up. I will wait for you outside," She said.

Oh... That's so kind of her.

I think I'm starting to like her.

"Hurry up, (Y/n)-chan! We want to see your hero suit!" This invisible girl said.

Seriously, I should get to know their names once this activity is finished. The only one I know from the girls are Uraraka and Momo. Which was really weird because we, the girls from 1-A hero course, are really few.

I give them a smile, "You guys should go. I'll catch up!" I said to them.

"Alright~!"

I seriously looked like the female version of my dad. I really don't have the mental capacity to explain the whole thing about my outfit, so how about I just show you a picture of it? Seriously, just the thought of All Might being my teacher really makes my brain go fuzzy.

(CTTO!)

I might need to ask Momo to make me a tie. My hair is just getting long for it's own good. Maybe I should dye it to (H/color) soon.

Just for the thrill! Heh.

Can't break my expensive glasses for this activity, So I need to wear my famous blindfold.

"Goddammit, I really am my dad..." I whisper to myself.

I walked out of the locker room expecting Momo to have already disappeared. But to my surprise, she was still there, waiting for me.

D'aww~ I'm starting to like her even more!

"Gojo-San! You hero suit looks amazing!" She compliment.

"Aw shucks, It's literally a feminine version of my dad's suit," I said to her.

Wow, I totally forgot about the height difference we have. Gojo genes making me into the tallest female in the class. It's amazing!

Momo smiled at me, "Let's go! All Might is actually waiting for you!" Ah said excitedly.

Wait, why the hell is he waiting for me? Hol' up! I'm scared! Noooo... Why is he waiting for meeeee???

"Why... Why is he waiting for me?" I asked her.

I swear, I'm not crazy when I tell you that my voice just cracked for a second there.

"Well..."

"Where's young Gojo?"

"Still changing," Mina replied.

"We shall wait for her! I can't wait to see her hero suit!"

"Oh, is that all?" I asked her when she told that little flashback.

"Yes. Now, come on," She said as she started walking towards the door that leads to the activity area.

I smiled and scoff, following Momo from behind.

'Pretty sure I'm going to the top again with this activity,'

╭─────╮

(𝘠/𝘯) 𝘥𝘰𝘦𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘥𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘧𝘦𝘭𝘵 𝘶𝘯𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘺 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘈𝘭𝘭 𝘔𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘳. 𝘏𝘦𝘳 𝘱𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘢 𝘮𝘺𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘺.

𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭𝘴, 𝘦𝘹𝘤𝘦𝘱𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘔𝘰𝘮𝘰 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘦𝘹𝘤𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘦𝘦 (𝘠/𝘯)'𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘰 𝘴𝘶𝘪𝘵. 𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘦𝘴, 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘺 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘪𝘥𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘳.

𝘔𝘪𝘥𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘺𝘢 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘸𝘦𝘪𝘳𝘥 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘳.

╰─────╯

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

300K 6.7K 38
(currently being edited) y/n, she was one of the strongest in her class, but that didn't mean she was the happiest. Even though she was only 16, it f...
125K 7.7K 32
[Various!BNHA X Fem!Todoroki!Reader] Being the strongest soldier fighting in the first Great Quirk War, you had been prepared for a lot of things...
340K 7.4K 55
You attend U.A. high school and start to make some friends, you thought everyone was nice until you met this one boy. He was hot tempered with a low...
450K 22.8K 79
[Various!BNHA X Fem!Reader] Always hiding in the shadow of your siblings, you slowly learn that you don't want to be a burden anymore... You want to...