I'm possessed in classroom of...

By Misterloser890

I lost my account so I rewriting it. title says it all. More

prologue
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
not a chapter
chapters will de delayed
chapter 21
chapter 21.5
pictures
pictures 2
chapter 22
pictures 3
pictures 4
pictures 5
character backstory. 1
chapter 23
pictures 6
pictures 7
chapter 24
upcoming spoilers.
horikita pov.
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
pictures new
chapter 32
ai ayanokoji statements
kushida's type .
notice
chapter 33
chapter 34
kushida monologue (updated)
chapter 35
uh...
koenji x kushida
butterfly ( ayanokoji )
manabu ....
date ?
kushida diary ( females edition )
kushida diary ( boys edition )
morning routine

chapter 15

3.6K 195 31
By Misterloser890

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Elite possessing system

Manipulation increased by 35 points

Seduction increased by 14 points

Deception points increased by 6 points.

After that commotion .

Kushida and ayanokoji sat near the fountain in a bench.

Kushida took her phone and deleted that audio she recorded about that pervert.

" Kushida san why are you deleting that audio ?" Ayanokoji asked her.

" I don't want something this disgusting on my phone ayanokoji kun and I feel a little guilty ..." She said.

" Guilty ?"

" You know ayanokoji kun .even if I didn't seduced him .he will probably given his questions for 15,000 or more

And manipulating others for my own cause I ain't liking that much.

I just want to help you retrieve your points " She said.

" You're too good for your own cause kushida san "

" I know that. That's why I left him 5000 points because it was for our gratefulness .

and idiots like him don't even think about verifying the evidence again . I bet if he see me again . He will runaway and hide ."

" True " ayanokoji said

" So ayanokoji kun why do you need that questions of their first mid term " kushida asked as if she didn't knew.

" I had a hunch about this questions maybe the same as our midterm questions " ayanokoji said.

" And I think your hunch was solved after seeing that pervert reaction right ?" She asked him.

" You're right . It seems most likely same as will be our questions " he said.

" Ah it's good then it will help our classmates from failing "

" Yeah but it will be best if we show them before the day of exams "

" You mean if we show them before the day .they will memorize the question desperately "

" Exactly "

" Ayanokoji kun your really smart "

" Says the one who find out about the school points system in just three days "

" That's just luck " she rubbed her head nervously.

" Kushida san could you tell them you're the one who get them the questions ?" Ayanokoji asked her.

" Okay but are you seriously ?"

" I don't want to stand out unnecessarily "

" You're just to lazy right "

" ....you can say that " ayanokoji agreed

" Don't worry ayanokoji kun I will keep it as a secret "

" Thanks a lot but don't call me lazy "

" Okie dokie "

Kushida pov.

After we talked about that .we both went back to our classroom.

I sat in my seat.

' Damn still I can't forget that pervert disgusting gaze '

I suddenly remembered something.

I stood up from my seat.

And look back at sakura san.

She was still lonely not talking to anyone because if our her shy personality.

' ah isn't sakura get cornered by a pervert and nearly raped .

Poor sakura san '

I get near her desk.

" Sakura san !" I called her.

" K-kushida san ?!" She was surprised.

" don't fear Sakura san ,do you want to join our study group ?" I asked her

" T- thanks for the offer but s-sorry kushida san . I think I'm better of m-myself."

"Don't say that sakura san "

I clasped her hands with mine.

" You don't have to be alone all the time sakura san . You know I worry about you .

You're my first female friend after I come to this school .so I will help you."

" M-me you c-consider me as your f-friend? "

" Of course sakura san I already your friend"

She was nearly in tears.

" Y-yes.....I will join the study group for you kushida san "

" Oh thank you sakura san "

I hugged her she was embarrassed but still let me hug her.

And suddenly I felt a glare on me . I turn to the left there was Sudou who quickly turn his head .after he find I saw him.

Then I turn to the right there was horikita who was also glaring at me like she was going to kill me ....wait that glare is not for me .she was looking at sakura.

' I think she is mad that I bring another student into the study group . Don't worry sakura san I will protect you '

Before the exam day

As me and ayanokoji planed . I gave everyone the questions said that some generous senior gave me this questions.

Horikita also bought one from me.

Now it was lunch time.

" Kushida san can I ask you a question ?" Kei asked me as our class girls except horikita of course were in cafeteria .

I bought along sakura san somehow . She unexpectedly accepted in just one attempt. She also got a red face like when she in love with ayanokoji.

" do you like ayanokoji kun ?" Kei asked me

And I choked on my food.

Sakura drop her spoon .

All girls looked at me as they got some drama.

" Yeah yeah tell us do you like him ?" Chiaki asked me .

' don't just ask me your also one of the tools of him in the future '

" Well what made you think that karuizuwa san ?"

" Well it's just you and ayanokoji kun look awfully close to each other.

You both most of time near to each other.

And you're one of the few people he talk often " kei explained me.

' wow that really made like we're dating and it was funny that she was the girlfriend of him in the future '

" Well I talk to him often because he was the first one I met in this school and talk .

He was homeschooled so he doesn't have any experience in making friends and he have problem in socializing.

He was just little shy and lazy to talk to everyone .but he was a good guy.

I'm just helping not to feel lonely.

And even when I was talking to him sometimes I even feel like he wasn't listening to me but he was totally listening to me .

And not knowing about little things like differentiating between jokes and science .was totally adorable."

The girls tea was boiling hot.

" S-so you r-really like him ?" Sakura said looking gloomy.

" Nope "

The girls tea pot broke and sakura was happy.

" In truly I'm just considering him as a little brother "

" Little brother but we're in the same age ?" Sato asked.

"Yeah

' only If you know my real age '

but in my eyes he was a little brother who was shy to socialize . And I think it will never change " kushida said as she finished her lunch.

Yeah ! My readers how are you ? You may think that in the future I will make kushida fall in love with ayanokoji . But sadly no . I don't know how to make mr emotionless fall in love . So they will truly have A sibling relationship in this book. And also there was also many nice characters in cote . So I will try them to fall in love with her but not all okay .

And yeah I middle of my exam crisis . My updates will be late .sorry for the inconveniences.

  Just bored I heard there's is a new gacha mod it was named gacha nox .go check it out . It was cool

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.3K 601 4
Yep, this is a reaction to my own fic "Ayanokoji X Himeno". And why not? In any case, it's unlikely to be interesting or anything like that. I'm only...
16.6K 592 2
This is the one shot I promised you guys so I really hope you like it. So, Ayanokouji Kiyotaka is declared dead, what happens now? I don't own Classr...
3.3K 237 5
As anticipated from the title, it's "Classroom of the Elite" but with magic. The magic system bears similarities to that of "The Beginning After The...
634K 17.9K 107
OK. So, this is just a compilation of different one shots with Ayanokouji along with all waifus in COTE, and by ALL, I literally mean ALL specially...